PDA

View Full Version : NEW! Blonde Babe...Super chio...Trust me Guys!.. Pic available!!

Pages : 1 [2]

gaswho
30-09-2005, 09:30 PM
yo bro, what the damage?
pls pm me her contact.. wana try tomorrow!!

thanks in advance

200 bucks! Worth the try! For her service, pls contact Copulist!

tonberry
30-09-2005, 09:38 PM
Hello Copulist bro,

I cant seemed to access the pic which you sent me. Is it possible to attach the pic in the email?? thanks alot bro!!

rammer
30-09-2005, 11:29 PM
Hi brudder, pls email me quick... cannot tahan the reading liao.. :D
my email - [email protected]

JBNewguy_2005
01-10-2005, 12:09 AM
Hi there,
Interested. Pic for me too. [email protected] .Thanks

soul_vision
01-10-2005, 12:18 AM
Hi Bro,

Any kind bro -mail me her pic ? [email protected]

Ed

redlord
01-10-2005, 12:26 AM
Hi Bro,

Any kind bro -mail me her pic ? [email protected] i looking for her long time!!!!!!!!!!

Ed[/QUOTE]

Lancer81
01-10-2005, 02:06 AM
Hi bro, can u post the pics?
?

Wayang
01-10-2005, 03:09 AM
you guys better hurry, she's leaving real soon. If she does not get enough orders for the next few days, i dun think i can persuade her to stay on for a couple of weeks liao..

Mail me at [email protected] with your name contact and SammyID. AND the date and time u want to bonk...:-)

bro.. when is she leavin ? i'm tryin my best to squeeze time for her..

redlord
01-10-2005, 03:30 AM
any brother can pm me ,can get other freelance no . thanks i sure get back :)

anothersideofme
01-10-2005, 02:16 PM
well again, first of all, thanks to bro Ed... for last night arrangement, and i'm really really sorry for my (15 mins) late arrival. I miscalculated my own time. u know i was 10 mins early during my first visit!

this is actually my second bonk with melanie. the first time was sometime early last week. my first visit was simply superbly amazing and this time was even more. the moment she saw me standing in front of the door, she gave me a very sweet smile. it was kind of we missed each other a lot. and seconds after she closed the door, the action started. from that moment onwards, the full one-hour episode was simply like a couple making love with so much passion, not just for the sake of sexual pleasure, but also for the emotional indulgance that we usually experience with our girlfirends. and that's all that i can say abt my experience with her.

if i had to rate her:

look : 8.0/10 (she's very very sweet, especially when she smiles, and she's very funny too. in fact we had a lot of laughters throughout the session)
body : 7.5/10 (not perfect but proportional with her height)
bbbj : 7.5/10 (it was great, but i had a better bbbj before)
fj : 9.5/10 (enjoyable. she is very accommodating. we tried quite a number different positions)

well, I have to say that, these numbers mean nothing to me 'coz her attitude (and i guess a bit of her personality) make up for everything that (other people think) she might lack of. To me, my whole experience with her was simply 9.9/10.0

I wish i had a gf like her (of course not doing this job lah, hehehe....)

Fat Fatt
01-10-2005, 03:53 PM
MEL
managed to get a slot with her, she is cute, nice and friendly. really worth the try. she is good in both looks and service which is encouraging. i tried other FL before and always poor service and find them waste of money but not MEL, she is worth every cent paid.

Looks: 7.5/10
BoobS: 6/10
Legs: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Service: 8/10
BJ:8/10
FJ: 8/10

redlord
01-10-2005, 03:56 PM
MEL
managed to get a slot with her, she is cute, nice and friendly. really worth the try. she is good in both looks and service which is encouraging. i tried other FL before and always poor service and find them waste of money but not MEL, she is worth every cent paid.

Looks: 7.5/10
BoobS: 6/10
Legs: 7/10
Service: 8/10
BJ:8/10

so $200+rm for 2 hrs huh???

nihonjin
01-10-2005, 04:40 PM
Thanks to bro Copulist, it was a wonderful session with Mel.

Had an afternoon slot today. Now tired to write detailed FR cos she really zapped all my energy liao... hehehe... the prior FRs in this thread quite accurate

Initially hesitated whether to try cos i am a boobs lover & Mel is not well endowed there, but she sure makes up for it in service & attitude.

here are my personal ratings:
Looks: 8/10 (CHIO!)
Body: 7/10 (A cup so i gv less, she is petite)
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 7/10
Attitude: 8/10 (no rushing at all, plus frenching allowed)
RTF: Am willing to take a back seat for more bros to try... while waiting for vit M to recharge :D

ilovbok
01-10-2005, 04:49 PM
hey bro,

i am interested too, can someone send me the pics at
[email protected]

many thks!!!

ilovbok
01-10-2005, 07:28 PM
any bro has the Mel.'s pic, pls send me a copy at [email protected] .
ths!!!

yojimbo
02-10-2005, 12:40 AM
hi bro Copulist

can send her pic to [email protected] ?

sounds like a gem that I've got to try!!!
cheers!

haha51
02-10-2005, 04:17 AM
still available?

copulist
03-10-2005, 10:10 AM
still available?

Yep..she is :-)

Reak
03-10-2005, 10:27 AM
Thanks bro Ed for the arrangement.

FR on 30 Sept

Sorry for being 10min late but lucky when I meet Melaine she is still no ready haha, she still doing her makeup and hair do. At least I don't feel so bad. Worried of wasting your slot timing. :)

Friday morning first Slot:

Blonde Hair, Light blue eyes, Speaks English quite good
Face: 8/10 (Quite chio Blonde)
Body: 7.5 (Slim and small frame)
Tits: 6.5 (A Cup but firm and nice nips)
BJ: 7/10 (she take it quite deep but not much feeling maybe becasue not BBBJ)
AR: NA
69: NA
FJ: 8/10 (Willing to change postition, quite dry after some bonking, maybe dry make it more tight)
Overall Sevice: 7.5/10 (Will to pls others)
Overall: 7.5/10

goodyoldshoes
03-10-2005, 11:05 AM
Very good Fr! Can mail me her photos pls?? [email protected] Thanks!!

copulist
03-10-2005, 09:48 PM
Bros..some good news..she decided to stay at least for another week...so cumon..lets get your guns firing..lol..

mail me at [email protected] for her pics and appts!! :D

copulist
04-10-2005, 02:24 PM
Anyway bros...if u guys remember Sonia..one of my other Jude and fucking good service Angmoh chick..she's coming back!!! and orders will be taken soon...look out for ther thread man...but cumon..let Mel leave in a blaze of glory...those who havent tried and contemplating...dun waste time liao!! :p

tonberry
04-10-2005, 05:41 PM
Hey bros,

This is my FR on Melanie. Thanks to bro Copulist, I was able to meet up with the popular girl. As this is my first FR, please forgive me if it was not well written.

Yesterday, after receiving confirmation from bro Copulist, I arrived at the door to Melanie's room. I knock on the door with excitement and soon it opened slowly. I walked in and a blond pretty slim girl was standing behind the door. Clear crystal blue eyes, red full lips and smooth silky blond hair. She was wearing a short flowery dress which reveals her slim fair legs. Overall, she looks demure and sweet. There was also a cheeky look on her face. After closing the door, she told me to take a shower while she lie seductively on the bed. The dress was lifted slightly and I can see more of her thighs. My dick was awakening.

After a quick shower, I wrapped myself with a towel and came out She was there sitting on the bed, eating some chocolates, like an innocent girl. ooh...but I know she is not innocent at all. We tcss for a while before she put her chocolates away on the dressing table. Her voluptuos curves made My dick hungry for this sexy kitten. Licking my mouth, I slid my hands around her waist and pull her close to my naked body. I gave her gentle kisses on her face, ears and neck. She did not resist and responded positively. I could hear her moaning abit. She Reached behind to touch me and ooh...Her touches were sensual. SHe turned around and we frenched kiss. It's quite an experience because it's my first time kissing a caucasian chick. The feeling was great! Our wet soft tongues were entangling and playing in each others' mouth. I could taste the sweetness of the chocolates which she had eaten just now...mmm...

After some minutes of kissing, she took her dress and black bra off. ooh...she was wearing a tiny g-string. So sexy! I cant help but grabbed her butt and pull her closer to me. Her breasts were small but her cute pink nipples made them so nice. I play and kiss her breasts. They were nice and supple. We continue to kiss before she push me down slowly on the bed and rub on my hard dick with her hands. I lie on the bed and let her catbath me. Seeing her tongue licking on my nipples really made me so aroused. She continue to move down to my thighs and I could feel her breasts brush against my body. She kissed my groin area and balls and then lick the shaft of my dick, from the balls up to the head, and opening her mouth , began to take in the whole of my dick , sucking and licking like an ice cream. Her sucking was amazing! It was so enjoyable! I moved my hands down and rub her pussy gently through her g string. But I wanted to see how wet she is. So I slid my hand inside her g-string.. and found her damp. I laid her down onto the bed and began to kiss her whole body. Pulling off her g-string I could see her horny shaved pussy. It was so beautiful. So pink and wet. I kissed and licked the area around her pussy, and she was there moaning. I then began to finger her pussy and I could feel her juices flowing out of the hot hole. She was really one horny chick! We french kiss while I continue fingering.
Her moaning really got me horny. I almost wanted to enter her raw but I stopped myself.

She put on a condom for me and suck on my dick again. It was not bad. After which, I push my hard dick into her wet pussy in the missionary position. She was very wet so my dick slid into her easily. Her pussy was warm. I began to pump her. SHe was moaning and enjoying all the penetration in her pussy. I guess I was too tired from work and I cum in a few minutes. Pity. Wanted to gave her more. Ha. Mybe next time. I took a shower , changed into my clothes and left the place with great satisfaction.

Face: 8.5/10 (Chio Blonde)
Tits: 7/10
BJ: 8/10
Overall Sevice: 7.5/10
Overall: 7.5/10

For all bros who have not try, Please meet her. Dun miss this opportunity.

hgfb05
04-10-2005, 06:41 PM
Melanie
Stats: 33b 24 34 (definately not 34c)
Ht: 163
Wt: 45 aga aga
Looks: 9/10 slim, fair, blonde, big blue eyes SYT
FJ: 10/10
BJ: 7/10
Frenching: Yes
Overall: 10/10 the best i had so far

Sir Ed called at 1150hrs, say apptment 1215hrs.
knn...uncle here rush like mad to go to crime scene.
lucky AYE no jam if not sure gone case.

Went to room and waited till 1230, cos she in toilet
making up, and talk to her friend from russian while
waiting. the russian friend (though friendly)...cannot
really make it, though got the looks and the boobs.
but her thighs...man...she got meat and thighs too if
you know what i mean.

Finally friend left and she came out. OMFG!!
OMFG!!!...fucking chio!! she looks like one of the
simpsons. Not those simpsons, but Ashley Simpson with
blonde hair. She was all dressed up, from head to toe,
like we are going on a date. Very very pretty girl...

I washed up quickly, and we both had a puff before she
took off her heels. Then we frenched like nobody's
business on the bed, while i was talking off her spag
strips. The bra came off next...the whole process was
like doing it with your gf type.

After a while, she stripped naked in front of me, and
came on me like i'm her long lost lover. knn...the
frenching was damn powderful. the touching, caressing,
whispering of words...my bro can't take it man!

She capped me, and blew me away. The came the ride,
and the ride was fucking good. She ride me like a one
hell of a cowgirl, and like there's no tomorrow.
Riding, frenching, groping...it keeps repeating
itself. She is good i assure u! And the best part is,
she's enjoying it more then i do! You can tell,
bros...trust me. We changed to missionary next and the
look on her face..knn..cannot take it liao and finally
shoot off after a few thrusts.

So i went washed up a bit, had another puff with her
and TCSS a bit. She's from Ukarine, can speak russian,
english, korean and a bit of german. i taught her some
mandarin while she taught me some korean. It was fun,
like you were talking to someone u really know. We had
quite a good laugh talking like that for a good 15mins
or so, before she gave me that she wanna fuck me look.

So the whole FJ process repeated itself again..and
this time it was even hotter then the 1st. She's a
girl who knows what she wants from a man, and is
easily turned on if you can do her the right way. I
finished her off like a bitch in the end.

To sum it up, all bros must try her!! go beg steal
borrow so you don't miss this one. She's now my top
fuck. She toppled Jap Yuki from the top because this
Melanie really got feeling. It doesn't feel like i was
bonking a FL at all. She's very friendly gf type,
great in bed, white, blonde, blue eyes, young and
pretty. Nabay! What more can a man asked for?!?!?!

tokkon1
04-10-2005, 07:39 PM
Short FR on Melanie.

With so much already written about her, there's nothing much for me to add.

Read so much about this beautiful ang mo cha bor so decide to give her a try. Already tried a few before but even tho they arn't bad, always felt better wif asian that is until I tried Melanie.

At first glance, yup she's definitely the prettiest caucasian syt WL that I've cum across. She's around 1.65m, slim and petite but her cup size is rather small, maybe A+ cup. However adequately compensated by a pair of delicious pink nipples.

But what stands her apart from other caucasian WLs is her fantastic attitude. Treat you just like her boyfriend. Hugs and kisses all over wif tenderness and sensuality. Later when the action becums more intense, the kisses became deep frenching wif lots of groping and wrestling. Doses of tenderness and rouughness dished out at the right moments.

She's very accomodative, patient and willing to please allowing you to manipulate her in any way you like. I tried at least 6 popular positions and she works hard to ensure your complete sextyfaction. Being petite allows you to carry her around. Haha..so use your imagination

Name: Melanie
Looks: 8.5 (very pretty, like Anna Kournikova)
Body: 8 ( 9.5 if boobs like Anna)
bbbj: 9 (strong suction and deep throat)
fj: 9 (Very hard worker, willing to along wif anything you like)
anal: dun think so.
attitude: A+ (Very GF like, Better than most PRCs and locals)
Damage: $200 (A bit steep but for this exotic dish, worth it)

Note: Pls ask bro copulist for her contact.

whisper
04-10-2005, 09:37 PM
bro, can PM me her picture?

Anyway bros...if u guys remember Sonia..one of my other Jude and fucking good service Angmoh chick..she's coming back!!! and orders will be taken soon...look out for ther thread man...but cumon..let Mel leave in a blaze of glory...those who havent tried and contemplating...dun waste time liao!! :p

copulist
04-10-2005, 10:40 PM
Lol...bro..that was one good FR...hehe..But like u said man...Beg..borrow or steal...this gal is a must try...when she leaves...hard to fill her shoes..but i tell u...Sonia is one hell of a looker with tip top service as well..mark my words.. the next one is also a great one... ;)

Bros..mail me at [email protected] for pics and appts..and fast!!

Skyline
04-10-2005, 11:41 PM
can sent her pic? at [email protected] Thanks

copulist
05-10-2005, 02:59 PM
can sent her pic? at [email protected] Thanks

Done!! :-)

bowrider
05-10-2005, 04:56 PM
bro sent me her pic [email protected] so i beg, steal or borrow heheh

foxtrota168
05-10-2005, 05:06 PM
Bro,
Pls email pic to [email protected].

Don't worry, I am just an ordinary samster. Only that I have never been really active.

Really interested, trust me.

Regards

tonberry
05-10-2005, 07:04 PM
Hey bros,

This is my FR on Melanie. Thanks to bro Copulist, I was able to meet up with the popular girl.

On Monday, after receiving confirmation from bro Copulist, I arrived at the door to Melanie's room. I knock on the door with excitement and soon it opened slowly. I walked in and a blond pretty slim girl was standing behind the door. Clear crystal blue eyes, red full lips and smooth silky blond hair. She was wearing a short flowery dress which reveals her slim fair legs. Overall, she looks demure and sweet. There was also a cheeky look on her face. After closing the door, she told me to take a shower while she lie seductively on the bed. The dress was lifted slightly and I can see more of her thighs. My dick was awakening.

After a quick shower, I wrapped myself with a towel and came out She was there sitting on the bed, eating some chocolates, like an innocent girl. ooh...but I know she is not innocent at all. We tcss for a while before she put her chocolates away on the dressing table. Her voluptuos curves made My dick hungry for this sexy kitten. Licking my mouth, I slid my hands around her waist and pull her close to my naked body. I gave her gentle kisses on her face, ears and neck. She did not resist and responded positively. I could hear her moaning abit. She Reached behind to touch me and ooh...Her touches were sensual. SHe turned around and we frenched kiss. It's quite an experience because it's my first time kissing a caucasian chick. The feeling was great! Our wet soft tongues were entangling and playing in each others' mouth. I could taste the sweetness of the chocolates which she had eaten just now...mmm...

After some minutes of kissing, she took her dress and black bra off. ooh...she was wearing a tiny g-string. So sexy! I cant help but grabbed her butt and pull her closer to me. Her breasts were small but her cute pink nipples made them so nice. I play and kiss her breasts. They were nice and supple. We continue to kiss before she push me down slowly on the bed and rub on my hard dick with her hands. I lie on the bed and let her catbath me. Seeing her tongue licking on my nipples really made me so aroused. She continue to move down to my thighs and I could feel her breasts brush against my body. She kissed my groin area and balls and then lick the shaft of my dick, from the balls up to the head, and opening her mouth , began to take in the whole of my dick , sucking and licking like an ice cream. Her sucking was amazing! It was so enjoyable! I moved my hands down and rub her pussy gently through her g string. But I wanted to see how wet she is. So I slid my hand inside her g-string.. and found her damp. I laid her down onto the bed and began to kiss her whole body. Pulling off her g-string I could see her horny shaved pussy. It was so beautiful. So pink and wet. I kissed and licked the area around her pussy, and she was there moaning. I then began to finger her pussy and I could feel her juices flowing out of the hot hole. She was really one horny chick! We french kiss while I continue fingering.
Her moaning really got me horny. I almost wanted to enter her raw but I stopped myself.

She put on a condom for me and suck on my dick again. It was not bad. After which, I push my hard dick into her wet pussy in the missionary position. She was very wet so my dick slid into her easily. Her pussy was warm. I began to pump her. SHe was moaning and enjoying all the penetration in her pussy. I guess I was too tired from work and I cum in a few minutes. Pity. Wanted to gave her more. Ha. Mybe next time. I took a shower , changed into my clothes and left the place with great satisfaction.

For bros who haven tried her yet, try her now!

Blond, crystal blue eyes
Looks: 8.5/10
Boobs: A cup
Body:7/10 (slim)
BJ: 7/10
French:6/10
Attitude: 7/10

sg_boytoy
06-10-2005, 12:28 PM
Bros, please forgive my FR as this is my virgin experience going to an FL. You can imagine both my trepedition and anticipation as I waited in front of the hotel having my ciggie and clutching my mobile. After the call to confirm the room number, I stubbed out my ciggie and wandered purposefully towards the lift lobby enroute to my first virgin FL experience.

Arrived at the door, wondered where was the doorbell, noticed there wasn't one and gave the door a gentle knock. What greeted my eyes when the door opened was nothing short of an immediate urge to fuck her on the spot. She was short as described by many bros, blond, pretty face with smoky eyes (must be the slightly heavy eye shadow she uses) and even though she wasn't a busty caucasian, her proportionate body was still very inviting and she oozes CFM appeal with the way she walks and prances around back into the room.

Immediately confirmed my appointment via mobile and lit another ciggie to calm my nerves. I asked if she wanted a shower (even though I knew she would decline) just to start the conversation going and offered her a ciggie as I stepped into the bathroom for a quick wash. With a towel nicely wrapped around my waist, I came out to see her enjoying her smoke still dressed in her short, sheer flowery dress and starting to untie the straps of her sandals. Her black bra and skimpy panties peeping out strategically as she bent down to undo her footwear was a good enough foreplay for my eyes and I finished the last drag from my ciggie. Sans footwear, I went towards her and she instinctively stood up and our lips met first before my hands went round to grope her perky butt. She was all passionate and her hands were behind my neck, stroking my hair and moving all over my back while her mouth and tongue responded very positively to my frenching. It wasn't rough or aggressive and the tender frenching immediately started to rouse my heavily-anticipating manhood.

We moved towards the bed and my hands started to roam her nymph-like body. Again she responded by arching her lower back appreciatively and returned my gestures by lightly stroking my semi-hardened cock through the overlaps of my bath towel. Then I rolled onto my back and announced to her that I'm doing this for the first time. Her eyes widened before I told her I've never had a FL adventure like this before and she gave me a wicked nod, told me to relax and went straight to my nipples. The way she sucked, encircled and teased my nipples were heavenly and her hands were also starting to get busy with my balls and erected cock. Slowly she traversed towards my cock and repeated her oral pleasure while stroking me gently. Then she took my cock in one mouthful and her tongue began to lick me till I nearly exploded in her mouth. It was pure ecstacy the way she twirled her tongue and when she started her deep throating motion, her eyes were exuding killer CFM gazes and it was such a thrill looking at a blondhead going up and down on me. Even though I've bonked a caucasian before and that kind of turned me off ang moh sex, this Melanie totally wiped the slate clean with her feverish tongue and suction. I was enjoying the BJ and was about to sit up to return the favour when my mobile rang...

She stopped and we smiled at each other before I went to turn the darn mobile off. Then as I returned to the bed, she was taking off her dress, and removing her panties and bra. Her boobs were small, but the pinkish nipples were inviting enough for me to spend the next 5 minutes just suckling them while my hands caressed her bums and lower back as she knelt with her legs apart on my lap. Then I turned her over and laid her on the bed (she's quite light) before spreading her legs to begin my muff dive. It was a little prickly because of her shaving stubble but she was a pleasure to lick. And she responded very passionately by moving her lower body along with my tongue and occasionally she would squeeze my shoulders and arms and I could sense her culminating orgasm building up. While pleasuring her, I looked up and her eyes were closed and she was moaning and breathing so heavily, she looked like she was going to pass out any moment. She is definitely one who enjoys sex as much as the next horny bloke and I guess the labourious tongue-work hit the right nerve for her as well. After about 10 good minutes of licking her clit and finger fucking her, I was ready for my main course.

She got up and I caught a glimpse of her "steam steam" look (I hope she had multiple orgasms when I serviced her, ke ke ke) as she unrolled a condom for me. Then I plunged into her in missionary while our lips and tongue were locked in an aggressive frenchie. She was super responsive and the bed was bouncing with each frantic thrust that I had to disengage to prolong the fuck. Anymore and I would have ejaculated and then, game over liao. I turned her to the side and continued our kissing while my hands were squeezing her breasts and exploring her vagina to let my cock recover slightly before I penetrated her again. This time, I entered her scissors-style and it was so damn good, I came and could feel my testicles emptying all its stock. We continued our frenchie as she turned her body to face mine and it was a nice after-fuck feeling before she sat up to remove the condom and I limped out of bed for my ciggies. As she was washing up, I was already feeling the weakness in my knees, bloody hell, it was a mind-blowing fuck and she was fucking good.

After I showered, we had another ciggie each (I smoked 3 ciggies, all in that room) and TCSS abit about where she came from, how old was she, stuff that's already mentioned in this forum but just talk cock again to while away the time. She then dressed up and I gave her a nice tip leading to us having another frenchie and autoroam again before she jokingly asked if we're going for a second round, super tease man!

A very, very satisfying adventure :) I might return to check her out again before she leaves, ke ke ke :p

Optimus_Prime
06-10-2005, 12:41 PM
Bros, please forgive my FR as this is my virgin experience going to an FL. You can imagine both my trepedition and anticipation as I waited in front of the hotel having my ciggie and clutching my mobile.

Ho.. Ho... SUPER FR bro sg_boy... Oh no... with you and bro groo now fishing in FL pond... looks like we'll be rushing for same baits & lures soon !!

So how many League Bros tried Melanie liao... beside you and bro groo... :p

One more League Bro to try Melanie to EQUAL current record of 3 League Bros bonking same FL (Jasmine by bro HCC, SammiHyppia & me)

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

faithful
06-10-2005, 01:13 PM
Wanted to write a FR on this blonde, but was wordless after seeing the fantastic FR by sg boy. He had written all I could think off. Think we had it on the same day, coz same description on undies and dress.

This is my first bonk on a FL and a Caucasian. Was so excited after knocking on the door. Expected to see a tall ang moh with big boobs, but was rather disappointed when she turned out be slightly above 1.6m and a Cup A.

However, these disappointments were immediately overcome by her superb attitude and service. The rest of the actions were similar to that of bro sg boy.

I left an exhausted but happy man ever. It left behind sweet memories.

Reeemer
06-10-2005, 01:37 PM
Bros, please forgive my FR as this is my virgin experience going to an FL.

Bro sg_boytoy,

Great FR.......great writing.......I'm in awe :D

cheers

groo
06-10-2005, 07:18 PM
A very, very satisfying adventure... I might return to check her out again before she leaves...Had my farewell session with her earlier today. This 2nd time round was better than my first - seems like her familiarity with me has put her in a relaxed mood - very slow and sensual, lots of frenching n kissing as usual - YUM! :p

Anyways, she's leaving tonight but guess what, she'll be back next week after she renewed her visa in KL!!! So cheers!!! :D

My FR on my 1st session with Melanie can be found here:
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1189931&postcount=201

copulist
06-10-2005, 08:02 PM
Anyways, she's leaving tonight but guess what, she'll be back next week after she renewed her visa in KL!!! So cheers!!! :D

its not definite bro...she go where or do what...why post all these info out? :mad:

puss
06-10-2005, 08:26 PM
is this gem still available?

if yes, can send the pics to me at [email protected]

jacktanny
06-10-2005, 09:59 PM
bro , i m a new samster here....can anyone email me or taught me how to get contact with this [email protected]

thanks in advance....

sgsiaokia
07-10-2005, 01:11 AM
yo brothers, can i have a pic of hers ?

Thanks ^^

JOENG
07-10-2005, 09:13 AM
is this gem still available?

if yes, can send the pics to me at [email protected]

groo
07-10-2005, 12:01 PM
its not definite bro...she go where or do what...why post all these info out?Sorry bro, my mistake! :o

sg_boytoy
07-10-2005, 12:47 PM
its not definite bro...she go where or do what...why post all these info out? :mad:

Bro copulist, I don't think Bro Groo had any malicious intent to reveal unnecessary information. He was trying to highlight that Melanie may be unavailable or back at a certain time to help other bros who are keen in scheduling when to engage her services. And of course, you have every right to veto or correct our posts as you deem fit. She is, after all, part of your entourage.

We know the sensitivity of these arrangements and will take note to be more discreet going forward.

Steady :cool:

lobang1234
08-10-2005, 10:17 AM
Bros,
can send me her pic and contact?? I am new to this but definitely a samster newbie... [email protected] :D

copulist
10-10-2005, 10:33 AM
Bros...although Mel has gone..(Dunno if she will come back ..but i'll let u guys know...) Sonia is providing the same kinda service and she looks damn good as well...bigger tits some more...so why not try her leh.. :p

copulist
10-10-2005, 06:00 PM
By the way...Mel's coming back!! Hehe....u guys know wat to do..

Mail [email protected] for pics..and appts...asap :D

copulist
14-10-2005, 11:11 AM
Just wanted to bring this page back up...so that u guys can view Mel's Frs.. hehe ;) Enjoy...

lclang123
14-10-2005, 09:59 PM
bro,
please email pics of Sonia & Mel to [email protected]
thanks

dirtymonk82
15-10-2005, 03:55 PM
erm...can i request to see her pic? :)

Shootout
15-10-2005, 07:31 PM
Can see her pic 1st? email me at [email protected]
thanks.

SALTYPR
15-10-2005, 08:32 PM
great effort bro copulist !!!

yhs1
21-10-2005, 10:33 AM
Thanks to bro copulist i had the opportunity to have an wonderful session with Mel.

She was in the bathroom when I came in..Jessica opened the door for me... not my type as she was quite big in size.. she told me Mel was taking a shower so i went to the arm chair and sat down and waited...

Mel took a peek at me and gave me that sweet smile... very sweet indeed. A while later she came out wrapped in towel and we had some small chat..while she knelt down in front of me.. i was stroking her hair and she obviously liked it.. then we moved our lips closer and started a long and passionate frenching.. it was not the rough type but gentle and yet with feelings and warm. it started slowly and slowly we were both slurping each other via the lips..

while all these was going on I slowly carrass her nipples and gently squeeze those pink nipples and then i disrope her... our lips never separated all these while ..then it was left hand on right breast and right hand in her pussy and critrios... she was all wet and moaning... all these while Jessica was there dressing up and minding her own business...i was really tempted to ask Jessica to join in..haha...

Mel got hot and started to unbutton my shirt and pull out my shirt..again these happen with our lips still locked... then out came the shirt and followed my pants.

There she knelt down and gave me a wonderful BJ.. couldnt take it.had to sit down but she continued and continued... my both hands her stroking her two small but firm boobs.

had to stop her or else it is all over...went over to bed and gave her a quick bonk with her innocent and lip bitting look...

because of all the passionate foreplay.i climaxed very quickly..

I think this is my best experience with an ang moh ... others were so so...she is sweet and worth it...

thanks

bros who enjoy the FR do up me your (now reduced) points..haha

cheers

Night Devil
21-10-2005, 04:45 PM
Mel will stay how long for this time??

Dennis Tan
22-10-2005, 02:05 AM
hi there.. i would like to see the pic of this pretty babe..
can send her pics to me?? [email protected]..
thanks bro..

copulist
22-10-2005, 09:20 AM
Bros...she'll stay for at least a week more...but not definate..so wat u waiting for...:p

schon1411
30-10-2005, 08:18 AM
Bro, Could you send me her pics ro [email protected] thx.........

Soong
30-10-2005, 12:21 PM
hey bro copulist. can i have mel's pic at [email protected] please.. thnx thnx

tuner71945
27-11-2005, 02:10 PM
Bro I belive she is not in town but would like to see her pic, could u send them to [email protected]
thanks alot.

copulist
28-11-2005, 10:50 AM
Mel?? woah..u bros like to dig up old threads man..hehe...i got a few other chio blondes though..mail me for pics [email protected]. When Mel gets back...i'll DEF...tell u guys..:D

cls6
17-09-2006, 08:55 PM
mind sending the pic to [email protected]? thanks