PDA

View Full Version : lady met frm wechat-how to see if she is bonkable anot

red fanatic
03-03-2014, 11:23 PM
I ask this girl on wechat, is she here for holiday and i probe further by asking did she came here alone she told me she is here for holiday and came alone. Then i ask her whether she got taste our local food before and she told me she has not.

I suggested i can show her around and bring her go and taste the local food and she agreeable to it....i am wondering how to see if she is the kind tt can bonk anot after tt?

Bros any suggestion?:)

gboyboy123
04-03-2014, 12:37 AM
I ask this girl on wechat, is she here for holiday and i probe further by asking did she came here alone she told me she is here for holiday and came alone. Then i ask her whether she got taste our local food before and she told me she has not.

I suggested i can show her around and bring her go and taste the local food and she agreeable to it....i am wondering how to see if she is the kind tt can bonk anot after tt?

Pretend you're totally innocent and clueless. Then go about asking if girls really do masturbate out of curiosity since you are so innocent that you know nuts about that thing they call "masturbation". Proceed from there.

red fanatic
04-03-2014, 01:18 AM
Bro are you serious?...tt sound u got a hidden agenda like tt

talismann
04-03-2014, 09:30 AM
Pretend you're totally innocent and clueless. Then go about asking if girls really do masturbate out of curiosity since you are so innocent that you know nuts about that thing they call "masturbation". Proceed from there.

This is so lame, only teenagers will fall for that. You will get no pussy, earn a look of disdain and a URL of a Youtube masturbation clip.

bigbrudder
04-03-2014, 09:32 AM
Don't think girls are that thick. If you drop a really obvious hint, am sure they will pick it up. Whether they respond to it, depends on the length of your dick. ;)

red fanatic
04-03-2014, 09:36 AM
Don't think girls are that thick. If you drop a really obvious hint, am sure they will pick it up. Whether they respond to it, depends on the length of your dick. ;)

Bro what obvious hint should I drop?...first time meeting up a foreign girl frm WeChat?:)....and e best thing is it is happening today and I have no clue on what hints to drop?

alan0338
04-03-2014, 09:49 AM
no need to hint, just ask her later wen u fuck her wan to use condom or not can liao... :D :D :D

yangguo
04-03-2014, 09:50 AM
TS, are you staying alone?

If you are staying on your own then you can invite her up to your place for a "drink" after the outing. :D:p

ah rat
04-03-2014, 09:53 AM
Ts,asks her whether she want to see S'pore dick :D

red fanatic
04-03-2014, 10:10 AM
TS, are you staying alone?

If you are staying on your own then you can invite her up to your place for a "drink" after the outing. :D:p

I am not staying alone and do not drive...tt e complex and challenging part.

tcca85
04-03-2014, 10:16 AM
Den where do you intend to get laid???

bigbrudder
04-03-2014, 10:19 AM
Bro what obvious hint should I drop?...first time meeting up a foreign girl frm WeChat?:)....and e best thing is it is happening today and I have no clue on what hints to drop?

A few drinks to break the ice, then ask if she is in lonely lor? Conversation is so fluid, am sure you can feel if it is 'happening' or not.

red fanatic
04-03-2014, 10:28 AM
Or after eating,should I drop subtle hint to say let go some place quiet and rest or send her back to her hotel she is staying and wait for her to make e next
Move if she there is one?

But then again saying go some place quiet it seem like I have ill intention right frm e start?

Bros pls advice:D

FLover
04-03-2014, 10:43 AM

Hi TS,

I'm not an expert on this. But based on my recent experience (but must qualify that only 1 so far) shared in the thread below, I would say that just be natural and let matters flow.

Women I believe, have very good senses on whether a guy is sincere or just want to get into their pants.

You'll discover the magic together when the chemistry is right.

Good luck!

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=428057

red fanatic
04-03-2014, 10:56 AM
Hi TS,

I'm not an expert on this. But based on my recent experience (but must qualify that only 1 so far) shared in the thread below, I would say that just be natural and let matters flow.

Women I believe, have very good senses on whether a guy is sincere or just want to get into their pants.

You'll discover the magic together when the chemistry is right.

Good luck!

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=428057

Thanks bro:)

nakorn
04-03-2014, 10:57 AM
TS.. which country is she from? Culture plays a part too.

red fanatic
04-03-2014, 11:41 AM
China,fellow bros shld I take public transport frm point to point or take a cab,as I dun want to spend too much also.:)

MattJB
04-03-2014, 12:49 PM
be a gentleman, or at least be yrself.
be generous, but not overspent.
lastly, offer to send her back to hotel.
if she doesnt invite u in, ask her.
if she enjoy yr companion, her pussy would enjoy yr dick too
hahaha

since she come here alone, forsure bonkable la :-)

red fanatic
04-03-2014, 01:10 PM
be a gentleman, or at least be yrself.
be generous, but not overspent.
lastly, offer to send her back to hotel.
if she doesnt invite u in, ask her.
if she enjoy yr companion, her pussy would enjoy yr dick too
hahaha

since she come here alone, forsure bonkable la :-)

Thanks bro for e advice:D

Kimchi1001
04-03-2014, 01:53 PM
Zipped. No more unsolicited dating advice from this corner. TTFN!

diputs1269
04-03-2014, 03:21 PM
Since she i travelling alone must be feeling lonely so seeking fot campanian yherefore is highly bonkable. Looking forward for fr. :D Good luck. :)

jacky chan
04-03-2014, 03:29 PM
very simple...pass the ID to me and I confirm for u:D

red fanatic
04-03-2014, 03:34 PM
Bros any idea like what topic to talk on during e dinner?:)

Sandunes
04-03-2014, 05:47 PM
buddy, i suggest u take it with a pinch of salt.

Don't wait later, the hunter becomes the hunted.

For a lady coming from overseas, logically speaking, she should be wary of strangers who are "helpful", this ain't Taiwan.

best is do not expect anything, cos she might turn out not the person in the WeChat, then it is GG for you.

Good luck on your meet-up.

batosai0569
04-03-2014, 07:25 PM
Dear bro..

could you more elaborate about Taiwan?

Thanks..

buddy, i suggest u take it with a pinch of salt.

Don't wait later, the hunter becomes the hunted.

For a lady coming from overseas, logically speaking, she should be wary of strangers who are "helpful", this ain't Taiwan.

best is do not expect anything, cos she might turn out not the person in the WeChat, then it is GG for you.

Good luck on your meet-up.

Sirrus
04-03-2014, 10:05 PM
just be yourself. if it got feel then got chances

since she can go overseas alone, she not stupid and already know all the tricks in the book lar

your not going to able to trick her for anything unless she is willing.
so instead of trying schemes why not try to present yourself as yourself.

let her get to know you as a person and get to know her as a person.

red fanatic
05-03-2014, 01:25 PM
Bros thanks for ur advice and tips....luckily before I went to met her yesterday I call her first and actually we agreed on e stated time e day before and she told me tt she need to delay cos meeting her friend...My alarm bell started ringing and say something not right,better dun meet....tt e end of this,I thought it was for real telling myself Wah finally got chance to meet up a girl frm WeChat...haiz but it was not to be.

yangguo
05-03-2014, 02:43 PM
Dear bro..

Thanks..

I would also like to hear his view on Taiwanese people.

In fact I just came back from Taiwan last week and my overall impression is Taiwanese people are very helpful and friendly.

One such memorable incident is on my 3rd day of the trip when we were trying to hail a cab after checking out of our hotel in Ximendin.

There were 2 empty cabs waiting outside the hotel and the 2 taxi drivers are chating with each other when i approached them.

To my disappointment, I was told that those 2 cabs have been booked by other passengers.

Nevertheless one of the taxi drivers asked me where we are heading and then he walked over to the side of the road and stopped one empty cab for us.

He even helped us to carry our luggages to the cab and his kind gesture really impressed us.

otamay
05-03-2014, 02:55 PM
I would also like to hear his view on Taiwanese people.

In fact I just came back from Taiwan last week and my overall impression is Taiwanese people are very helpful and friendly.

He even helped us to carry our luggages to the cab and his kind gesture really impressed us.

Basically they are very friendly based on my encounter with them. :D

Marlb0r0
05-03-2014, 04:20 PM
Bros thanks for ur advice and tips....luckily before I went to met her yesterday I call her first and actually we agreed on e stated time e day before and she told me tt she need to delay cos meeting her friend...My alarm bell started ringing and say something not right,better dun meet....tt e end of this,I thought it was for real telling myself Wah finally got chance to meet up a girl frm WeChat...haiz but it was not to be.

so the mark the end of this thread liao lor.

bigbrudder
05-03-2014, 05:01 PM
so the mark the end of this thread liao lor.

Hi Bro, just have commend you for your Avatar pix. Its quite funny to me. :D

Blast from the past.

lotsfits80
05-03-2014, 06:23 PM

Came to SG alone, but suddenly have friend. If already have friend, why still need you (a stranger) to show her around? Definitely a dead giveaway.

otamay
06-03-2014, 02:59 PM
Came to SG alone, but suddenly have friend. If already have friend, why still need you (a stranger) to show her around? Definitely a dead giveaway.

Yes, quite strange. :confused:

Sandunes
19-04-2014, 01:04 PM
Dear bro..

Thanks..

sorry, didn't came back to check this thread.

Taiwanese are very helpful in my opinion. especially when they know you are from Singapore. Good memories during the starlight period whereby we were offered a cosy corner to sleep and piping hot instant noodles.