PDA

View Full Version : advice on peak periods and non-peak periods

kamaguchi
03-03-2014, 08:48 PM
Hey bros,
Any of you guys know the perfect time to come and visit geylang where there' s alot of WL and not much customers? Im a noob and everytime I visit geylang, there would be no working ladies. All very busy. Help me please :confused:

Forbidden87
04-03-2014, 01:48 AM
Hey bros,
Any of you guys know the perfect time to come and visit geylang where there' s alot of WL and not much customers? Im a noob and everytime I visit geylang, there would be no working ladies. All very busy. Help me please :confused:

Go during weekend daytime. Because most patrons need to report to OC. :D

victorlee123
04-03-2014, 01:35 PM
Hey bros,

Hi bro, IMHO, I would suggest you go to a house just before it opens for business. Some houses start at 12.00 pm, others at 12.30pm or 1.00pm. The earliest house 2040 starts at 11.40am. The latest house is 1856 at 3.00pm. You may have to wait for WLs to do their touch up.

Many bros go for their dinner between 6 to 7pm and it could be a good period to get your fav WLs. Some bros like go half an hour before the closing time. But the downside is that some WLs may have already called off for the day.

Sunday is another good day for some of us in the sense that it is a family day. The attendance could be lower. Do have fun bros.