PDA

View Full Version : The thrill that comes with f***ing in the open

diamondhead
09-09-2005, 02:11 PM
Ever tried making love in the open? Outdoors? hahahahaha

You ought to. It makes you feel like some "George of the Jungle".

Here is one of those outdoor sex experiences that I will share.

Place : Penang, Malaysia

Time : somehwere around past 8 at night.

Girl : Lithesome, Chinese girl, clean and definitely not a "cari makan" or whore.

We had finished dinner at one of those stalls that sell the famed Penang Hokkien (Prawn) Mee.

In my rented car, we drove around for a while, chatting busily. She suggested that we stop this endless driving in circles and head for the Botanic Gardens.

Did as I was told.

I noticed a line of parked cars as we drove further into the Gardens. Found an empty spot and backed the car into position.

More chat, then some fondling. She brought her legs up and I thought that she wanted me to have a go at her pussy but no, she was moving into the rear seat without getting out of the car.

With some difficulty, I managed to do the same.

Necking, kissing, rubbing, fondling and below the waist action.

Then she pulled my hands away and told me that it was a bit uncomfortable making it out in the back seat.

Whatever took hold of my mind is weird when I suggested that we go out of the car and make love. She readily accepted.

We walked along the the Gardens until I spotted a huge tree with its buttress roots that made a good seat for us. We sat down. But not for long.

I turned to her and laid her down. Hurriedly pulled down her panties. Then removed my pants and underwear at one single go. Lifter her skirt and mounted her.

There we were. Lying out in the open under this huge tree without a care in the world while humping and pumping my groins till her pussy was wet with my juices. And I had to get it done fast because the mosquitoes had a royal banquet feeding on my naked bum. Hahahahaha.

She explained later in the car that the thought of possibly being watched by others while we were f***ing made her come almost immediately.

And me? I had an itchy and sore mosquito f***ed bum to soothe.

ol'coyote
09-09-2005, 04:09 PM
hehe...
me had a similiar experience many many moons ago wif me ex-gf...
we were at marina south...in the open area where they always fly kites...
we were sitting along the break-water rocks facing the sea...having a picnic...
as the sun set...and the crowd of people left the field...
it was quieter...except for the crashing of the sea waves...
oh...another thing to add...me ex-gf wasn't wearing any panty then...
she took it off...at me idea...when we started sitting there in the early afternoon...
soon...me laid her down and mounted her...
me pants had already been pulled down and one leg out...
as me was pumping her...some boats went y and they blared their horns...
but we ignored them...afterall...they can't come any closer lest they crash into the rocks...
while me was pumping her...as what diamondhead said...the mosquitoes were having a feast on me buttocks...
me quickly rammed her and unloaded into her...
then quickly pull up me pants...
damn...can feel at least 10 little mosquitoe bite-humps on me buttock...
after we got ready...quickly left the place to use marina superbowl's toilet...
after cleaning up...had a light dinner...then sent her home...
had another round with her for the road...hehe...

diamondhead
09-09-2005, 04:22 PM
Hahahahahahaha Way To Go Bro. 'ol Coyote !!!

singexpat
09-09-2005, 04:25 PM
mine was like 10yrs ago when i was still with my chu lian qing ren..

was doin butt naked on e breakwater under the BS bridge..

damn shiok feelin.. butt, facin e sea, cool sea wind on ur butt... :D

my ex tht time was wearin those cotton short skirts so veri easy to pull up..
cannot b bothered to attack e breasts cos damn kanchiong n scared mata come n catch.. (tink was 15yrs tht time..)

put didi insidem bonk bonk a bit n come out liao..

prelude to this, my ex was doin BBBJ on me..
imagine u lyin on breakwater, lookin at stars, listenin to wave, cool sea breeze on ur didi n a warm moist mouth doin BBBJ.. :D

ah.. memories..

Castrol
09-09-2005, 04:42 PM
imagine u lyin on breakwater, lookin at stars, listenin to wave, cool sea breeze on ur didi n a warm moist mouth doin BBBJ.. :D

bro your description really shiok la... you can be the narrator for an outdoor blue film... :D

nismo88
09-09-2005, 05:01 PM
mine was like 10yrs ago when i was still with my chu lian qing ren..

ah.. memories..
Bro u can start writing full stories liao....
confirm pass oredi..... :D

big_bear
09-09-2005, 05:15 PM
i different leh.. last time i tried to fuk in the open, the very thought of me ganna spotted made my cock shrink and end up cannot continue... :mad:

nuclearkid
09-09-2005, 05:18 PM
hehe...
as me was pumping her...some boats went y and they blared their horns...
but we ignored them...afterall...they can't come any closer lest they crash into the rocks...

I couldn't help but burst out laughing. You the fucking man, dude! Kudos there!

singexpat
09-09-2005, 07:03 PM
bro your description really shiok la... you can be the narrator for an outdoor blue film...

haha.. y dun i b director now n u b e actor?? :D

Bro u can start writing full stories liao....
confirm pass oredi

thanks for e compliments...
see how first cos workload rather heavy recently.. :(

youngpunk
09-09-2005, 08:19 PM
tried it twice..... until now still alittle bewild about my actions..

1st at the marina bay playground (2x)... was afraid to be caught but the thought of it made me and my ex enjoy the moment even more (guess its the thrill and danger)... dunno if any peeping tom around :confused: guess it must the atmosphere... we were quite hot shortly after the first round... and i suggested to try it in the ladies toliet.... was enjoying our act when we heard a couple coming in to use the toliet.... they heard our joyous act and i am very sure that the couple we saw near the toliet was the one that heard our act.... damn malu.... came to think of it, wonder if they engage in their little act after we left.

2nd exposure... 3rd floor of her (ex) HDB stairways... really shiok.... shiok... the act committed around slightly pass midnight... doggie and anal all the way.... guess the shiokness was heighten by the fact that her father and bro were all out and they might return anytime and caught us in the act.... lucky they missed us by a few minutes....
after the act we headed back to her house.. and before we could close the door... we heard her bro and father voice.... :D what a lucky day....