PDA

View Full Version : Is it true that when a woman changed her heart

Greenfrog
03-03-2014, 03:33 PM
Is it true that when a woman changed her heart that no amount of attempt could salvage the relationship?

chance upon this topic in another forum. what do the brothers here think?

is it really true? :(

sammyboyfor
03-03-2014, 04:04 PM
Yes it is true. Same applies to men. The only difference is that men will pretend the relationship is on again just to get pussy.

drunken
03-03-2014, 09:51 PM
Is it true that when a woman changed her heart that no amount of attempt could salvage the relationship?

yes. in certain sense. once she no feeling most gal (80%) will not accept the relation again

Ken79
03-03-2014, 10:36 PM
yes, then u should not loiter around like a homeless dog feeling sorry for itself...
hold your head high and move on, show her that life goes on with or without her...
because if in the future if u guys dont ever meet again... at least the last memory of u is of u leaving her like a man and not like a sobbing boy begging her to stay, which ofcourse is a laughing stock.

demonhunter
03-03-2014, 10:43 PM
Yup , once women made up their mind .... Game over !

Take this chance as a blessing in disguise . There are many pussies out there to be exploited .

Never look back , we live for the future !

:)

oxeso
04-03-2014, 08:35 AM
Fr exp, it's true. Some says they r more decisive, some says they r more hard-hearted.
I think it's a combo of both,it's gd in a way though. No point holding on since it became tasteless n doomed to fail,mentally n sexually.
Life's too short for tis.:)

maxsee
04-03-2014, 09:16 AM
No point hanging on or begging someone who has already changed their heart ... One must learn to let go and move on with their life ... :D:D:D

sunhuan-con
04-03-2014, 10:26 AM
No point hanging on or begging someone who has already changed their heart ... One must learn to let go and move on with their life ... :D:D:D

True and totally agrees...no point holding back....

firejalan
04-03-2014, 01:31 PM
Depends.. if she was very into the relationship.
if she say break... then it must be a very hard decision..
thus even harder for it to be reverse..
Unless u think u got the time and energy and will to do so..
else is time to move on..

IAmAwesome
04-03-2014, 02:39 PM
yes. in certain sense. once she no feeling most gal (80%) will not accept the
relation again

I notice this too :o

justl00king
04-03-2014, 11:05 PM
Dun think it applies only to the women...men too.

My view is no point salvaging, when there's a change of heart from either side.

Just move on...YOLO.

HappyOwl
05-03-2014, 03:35 AM
I agree that it applies to both genders. :)

Botakhead
05-03-2014, 10:09 AM
So what is the conclusion from your equation?

sammyboyfor
05-03-2014, 10:29 AM
So what is the conclusion from your equation?

All he's done is solve for a and b. :D

Too easy. Please insert a more difficult equation.

RealityKing
07-03-2014, 11:35 PM
My view is no point salvaging, when there's a change of heart from either side.

Could not agree more ;)

13SaMuRai
07-03-2014, 11:59 PM
it is very true.

MissTan
09-03-2014, 09:20 PM
Yes. I agree that this is true

bbmapple
12-03-2014, 02:37 AM
I think it depends leh... What u did and what she did....

Botakhead
12-03-2014, 03:27 PM
My wife never change her heart on me, even though I had changed my heart many times and hurt her deeply before. She still trusted me to go home every day.

I'm very fortunate to have such a wife.

Sir_LouisXIII
17-03-2014, 02:29 PM
once a gal changed her heart, the same amount/level of tender loving whisper will turn into the same amount/level of sacarsm from her

Mr_don_juan
17-03-2014, 03:57 PM

There nothing new. Women change their mind all the time. Once she break up with you, be polite and indifferent. You can live without her and your having your own fun with a life of your own. Happy and carefree.
Don't feel angry, no sign of any sadness or hatred.
Don't try to be friends with her, it pretty pointless, you dont give a fuck if she dumps you, you having your fun and not taken for granted.
There is no need to salvage the shit, cut her off and get on with your life, make her decision final and you are absolutely agreeable.
At the end of the day, if you did what i say, totally ignore you dont fuck care. They always come back.
Avoid those avoid the whole "us" talk, etc. Imply you are busy and don't have the time. thank you.
Besides, "Attraction is not a choice." Talking is logical. Feelings and Love isn't rational.
What most important is you can do much better and it's just a matter of time after we focus on ourselves and get piorities right again. This calls for a new life renewed, with more trees to play around :D

prettymannequin
17-03-2014, 08:18 PM
once a gal changed her heart, the same amount/level of tender loving whisper will turn into the same amount/level of sacarsm from her

This is so true!

drunken
30-03-2014, 10:42 PM
This is so true!

was chatting and those ladies are saying if a women change her heart/no feeling for the man. - one of the way to discover is the gal won't be arouse/wet during petting with the guy they don't have feel anymore

sense?

cocky1234
30-03-2014, 11:58 PM
was chatting and those ladies are saying if a women change her heart/no feeling for the man. - one of the way to discover is the gal won't be arouse/wet during petting with the guy they don't have feel anymore

sense?

Very true. . Once no more love.. I dont think both side wants to hv sex with each other anymore. Dont hv the feeling for intimacy. . When I on the brink of breaking up with my exgf.. I really dont feel like want to fuck her.. didi also wont wake up when see her.. even she also wont wet n dont feel like want to hv sex

hugs
31-03-2014, 12:07 AM
ur so lucky & wow respect her:)My wife never change her heart on me, even though I had changed my heart many times and hurt her deeply before. She still trusted me to go home every day.

poisonivy
31-03-2014, 02:34 PM
My wife never change her heart on me, even though I had changed my heart many times and hurt her deeply before. She still trusted me to go home every day.

Bro, there must be something right tat you have done for her too. Sounds like you are very lucky indeed.

TS, you think she has changed heart or she tells you so? If you think so, then most probably you are right. If she tells you, then maybe she just wants more of your attention. Women hardly say what they want. If you love her, ask her what you can do for her. If you don't then don't think so much just let go.

peekaboo
31-03-2014, 02:39 PM
On the other hand, if a women says break up and still got wet during petting then it means she still got feeling. That's all. This type of relationship very difficult to break.

sense?

Alew86
31-03-2014, 02:45 PM
Once she changed liao no point, I know its hard, been there done that, just have to bite the bullet and move on, took me almost 1 year to recover.

drunken
31-03-2014, 10:20 PM
On the other hand, if a women says break up and still got wet during petting then it means she still got feeling. That's all. This type of relationship very difficult to break.

what i am puzzled is that gal without feel with the guy during petting won't get wet? different from guy - we guy see pretty gal no matter what will stand :)

maxsee
01-04-2014, 09:21 AM
Once a guy or girl change heart, we have to learn to let go and give them our blessing. Pick up our life and move on.....Time will heals all wounds eventually...:D:D:D

banana
01-04-2014, 11:38 AM
Let her go but keep her in your memory.

W1ck3dSecret
03-04-2014, 11:56 AM

Cherish your wifey dearly for she loves u deep deep. Gonna be lost case if you hurt her deep deep.

tiredstrides
17-04-2014, 06:28 PM
Once a woman has changed her heart, nothing will change her mind.
Anything you do or say will just piss her off.
Save yourself from all the heartaches and move on.

johnthiomas
19-04-2014, 09:46 AM
IMHO Guys can fight with each other today and still be friends the next day. The same cannot be said of women..once they decide you're out of their life...no way in hell you're gonna be given a chance again. :(

hugs
19-04-2014, 01:24 PM
so many broken souls here arh?

IMHO Guys can fight with each other today and still be friends the next day. The same cannot be said of women..once they decide you're out of their life...no way in hell you're gonna be given a chance again. :(

chenpaul
19-04-2014, 02:34 PM
so many broken souls here arh?

Sis, my soul is not broke but still need your hugs. Hehe.

discordpiggy
19-04-2014, 04:08 PM
I agree with what all the bros here said.

This happened to me recently, precisely a month ago.

I tried to change and accept but it is simply not possible lols!!!

during clubbing, I saw him tonguing a bitch who is married with a 12yo daughter for 30mins. my heart turned frozen. of cos, the bitch also reciprocated by offering sex after the tonguing session behind her husband. When there is a free offer for sex of course he took it... I asked him and he denied and brushed off. And I found out through the bitch's loose mouth friend that they did it.

I tried to erase it off my memory and also tried to go on normally but it reached a point where I can't go on any more. I stopped it after he begged several times to see me...

Thanks to him... i see his true colours before anything happens and because of that, many goods things happened to me. Better job prospects and better friends!

Moral of the story, you move on. Good things will definitely come your way! :D

good luck TS!

lagonda
19-04-2014, 09:04 PM
bro,women are like football stars,they know that their ability to attract and play is limited by their youth so they hustle as much as they can as fast as possiible.once you are struck off the list,thats about it there is no turning back.we people always like a happy ending that is why we tend to hang on to faith.But have faith in yourself to realise that your own destiny is pointing you to a different direction.

hugs
19-04-2014, 09:38 PM
sorry to hear that sis. u mean he was ur ex bf or ex fb? anyway yea lets move on lo.

I agree with what all the bros here said.

during clubbing, I saw him tonguing a bitch who is married with a 12yo daughter for 30mins. my heart turned frozen. of cos, the bitch also reciprocated by offering sex after the tonguing session behind her husband. When there is a free offer for sex of course he took it... I asked him and he denied and brushed off. And I found out through the bitch's loose mouth friend that they did it.

I tried to erase it off my memory and also tried to go on normally but it reached a point where I can't go on any more. I stopped it after he begged several times to see me...

Thanks to him... i see his true colours before anything happens and because of that, many goods things happened to me. Better job prospects and better friends!

Moral of the story, you move on. Good things will definitely come your way! :D

good luck TS!

nakamitchi
19-04-2014, 09:42 PM

My bones was broken by her this morning n she gave me a CPR.....so nice.....

nakamitchi
19-04-2014, 09:49 PM
Let her go but keep her in your memory.

Wisdom in short simple words.......harsh truth....

discordpiggy
20-04-2014, 12:27 AM
sorry to hear that sis. u mean he was ur ex bf or ex fb? anyway yea lets move on lo.

thank goodness I found out his dishonesty before anything could happened... and best! new found friends who showed me more of his rubbish from his whatsapps conversation and his facebook of his wife/kids.

and i did some csi on my own and found out exactly why his wife left him... he was lying to his wife too, which he claimed otherwise lols! and I last heard, he's loosing his job too... dishonesty gets you no where!!!

seriously, no lost... I gain more better things after this episode! :p

HappyOwl
20-04-2014, 02:07 AM
dishonesty gets you no where!!!

No wonder you reminded me to be honest. Because you want to see me getting better and better things wherever I go. :cool::p

hugs
20-04-2014, 07:29 AM
so happy for u!:p ur so positive character, i like:)

thank goodness I found out his dishonesty before anything could happened... and best! new found friends who showed me more of his rubbish from his whatsapps conversation and his facebook of his wife/kids.

and i did some csi on my own and found out exactly why his wife left him... he was lying to his wife too, which he claimed otherwise lols! and I last heard, he's loosing his job too... dishonesty gets you no where!!!

hugs
20-04-2014, 07:32 AM
huh? dun anyhow say leh. i was sleeping alone the whole morning k.

My bones was broken by her this morning n she gave me a CPR.....so nice.....

hugs
20-04-2014, 07:33 AM
hmm... if i live to 100, then being 40-ish is youth ;)

bro,women are like football stars,they know that their ability to attract and play is limited by their youth so they hustle as much as they can as fast as possiible.once you are struck off the list,thats about it there is no turning back.we people always like a happy ending that is why we tend to hang on to faith.But have faith in yourself to realise that your own destiny is pointing you to a different direction.

hugs
20-04-2014, 07:35 AM
~~hugs u tight tight~~(in cyber world)

ah rat
20-04-2014, 07:40 AM

Sis,don't worry,u got me to help u change and accept it :D

lagonda
20-04-2014, 08:11 AM
hmm... if i live to 100, then being 40-ish is youth ;)

i am humbled by your graceful response

hugs
20-04-2014, 09:28 AM
thanks. i am humbled by your nick:p
i am humbled by your graceful response

Key Press
20-04-2014, 09:29 AM
Few woman change their feeling fast. Like wind of change.

nakamitchi
20-04-2014, 09:46 AM
huh? dun anyhow say leh. i was sleeping alone the whole morning k.

Then who was beside me making post on ipad ????......look at our timing....

hugs
20-04-2014, 10:10 AM
muahahah..i use android de la :D ( giggles)

Then who was beside me making post on ipad ????......look at our timing....

nakamitchi
20-04-2014, 10:34 AM
muahahah..i use android de la :D ( giggles)

Oh no......our samsung tab......u......:D

hugs
20-04-2014, 10:38 AM
Lol ur funny! Heh:-P

purplebanana
20-04-2014, 02:33 PM
time to move on, no point staying.

hugs
20-04-2014, 04:00 PM
me? only alpha or me can tell me that.

time to move on, no point staying.

lagonda
20-04-2014, 04:01 PM
Lol ur funny! Heh:-P

This thread has lost its original direction.It has become a thread for bros infatuated with ms hugs.

lanus
22-04-2014, 06:40 AM
Girls can love you and do silly things even thought you warn them but when they change their heart, they can be as heartless as a male host conning a woman in a male host bar.

soggypanties
12-05-2014, 02:04 PM
There nothing new. Women change their mind all the time. Once she break up with you, be polite and indifferent. You can live without her and your having your own fun with a life of your own. Happy and carefree.
Don't feel angry, no sign of any sadness or hatred.
Don't try to be friends with her, it pretty pointless, you dont give a fuck if she dumps you, you having your fun and not taken for granted.
There is no need to salvage the shit, cut her off and get on with your life, make her decision final and you are absolutely agreeable.
At the end of the day, if you did what i say, totally ignore you dont fuck care. They always come back.
Avoid those avoid the whole "us" talk, etc. Imply you are busy and don't have the time. thank you.
Besides, "Attraction is not a choice." Talking is logical. Feelings and Love isn't rational.
What most important is you can do much better and it's just a matter of time after we focus on ourselves and get piorities right again. This calls for a new life renewed, with more trees to play around :D

Wa lao cool method that seems to make a lot of sense. But I suspect its alot easier said than done. Need to be totally logical and heartless to pull it off nicely.

KaniNababe
25-05-2014, 11:15 PM

Yes. Take it as a blessing in disguise
赛翁失马焉知非福:)

Sadlady
05-06-2014, 03:11 AM
It depends and it applies same to guys too.

It happened to me starting of this year and my ex bf of five years get to know a new lady through his work and told me he fell for that lady when we were n the rock of our rs. It was really very heartbreaking especially when he was once the one of your life but I always believe that once a guy had change of his heart no point holding on but to let go. I initiated the break off.

Till now, i am still very heartbroken but definitely i am much better. Though, I cant deny that i still have feelings for him and through our mutual friends i get to know that he and his gf had broke off. He did contact me and try to salvage back but i have chose to move on.

loveless1
05-06-2014, 08:50 AM
yes to an extent bcos if a matter is repeated countless times, most likely she will leave. sometimes, it depends on the gal's character too. pretty subjective.

HappyOwl
06-06-2014, 02:32 AM
It depends and it applies same to guys too.

It happened to me starting of this year and my ex bf of five years get to know a new lady through his work and told me he fell for that lady when we were n the rock of our rs. It was really very heartbreaking especially when he was once the one of your life but I always believe that once a guy had change of his heart no point holding on but to let go. I initiated the break off.

Till now, i am still very heartbroken but definitely i am much better. Though, I cant deny that i still have feelings for him and through our mutual friends i get to know that he and his gf had broke off. He did contact me and try to salvage back but i have chose to move on.

Sis. Blissful-lady, I guess you may have underestimated your strong love for him to be able to let him go. It is a brave decision that commands admiration from a guy like me at least. :)

I will also be very curious if you had already move on with another guy. You will continue to feel how you are feeling right now, for the many many couple of months to come. But time will heal.

I sincerely hope the closure of your five years old relationship will lead you to a more fulfilling or even better, a relationship that you have had always hope for. :)

Sadlady
09-06-2014, 02:29 AM
Sis. Blissful-lady, I guess you may have underestimated your strong love for him to be able to let him go. It is a brave decision that commands admiration from a guy like me at least. :)

I will also be very curious if you had already move on with another guy. You will continue to feel how you are feeling right now, for the many many couple of months to come. But time will heal.

I sincerely hope the closure of your five years old relationship will lead you to a more fulfilling or even better, a relationship that you have had always hope for. :)

Thank you for your post!

it really took me quite awhile to initiate the break off especially we have been staying together for so many years. I did not underestimate my love for him, I just want him to be happy. I am not attached as I am not ready for the next rs.

Was feeling better but after meeting him to settle some stuffs, I am back to square me again. Been crying when he told me he still hoping that I will give him a chance to go with him for our yearly anniversary holiday which we had booked last year.

KaniNababe
10-06-2014, 05:09 PM
Thank you for your post!

it really took me quite awhile to initiate the break off especially we have been staying together for so many years. I did not underestimate my love for him, I just want him to be happy. I am not attached as I am not ready for the next rs.

Was feeling better but after meeting him to settle some stuffs, I am back to square me again. Been crying when he told me he still hoping that I will give him a chance to go with him for our yearly anniversary holiday which we had booked last year.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU

blank546
11-06-2014, 11:02 PM
Not entirely true but moving on is the wise option.

ScarletWitch
17-06-2014, 04:08 AM
OH HELL YES! Why would you even wanna ask her back when she is already not into you? Don't waste time, find another woman.

Carmelina
20-06-2014, 05:49 PM
Im a girl and in my opinion it is not true

JustLearn
24-06-2014, 09:57 PM
If the girl still has feelings for you, then maybe yes. If there are no feelings, no matter what you do also is pointless.

maestrokey
26-07-2014, 06:03 AM
There's this girl whom wanted us to part ways, really adamant and all. Tried every means I had to stop it from happening but it still did. Dragged quite long. When I was finally over her after for quite some time, she texted me, saying she regretted and asked if we still have a chance. What the f? It wasn't easy to get over her dammit.

Any sis here can advise? Lol.

siri
20-08-2014, 03:41 AM
There's this girl whom wanted us to part ways, really adamant and all. Tried every means I had to stop it from happening but it still did. Dragged quite long. When I was finally over her after for quite some time, she texted me, saying she regretted and asked if we still have a chance. What the f? It wasn't easy to get over her dammit.

Any sis here can advise? Lol.

I can only say... girls sometimes quite 犯贱. we will test water and see how e guy behave and treats us. Then we will wanna drama and all. but honestly if both love each other why waste the time do all these testing... just ask her what she wants from you...

soggypanties
23-08-2014, 03:04 PM
Im a girl and in my opinion it is not true

Then can you share your opinion please?

milkandcookies
24-08-2014, 02:41 PM
I think it's on a case by cases basis.

It really depends on how long you've been together, how much you treasure each other, etc. etc. etc.

That's my 2 cents worth though.

KittyPryde
03-09-2014, 04:23 AM
Change heart means change heart,nothing can get her back. even the tiniest thingy you do will piss her off if she like you no more. simple enuff! :o

clevic
18-09-2014, 08:38 PM
I think it really depends... there is no one size fits all.

If a girl doesn't want you. Never ever beg. It is VERY hard to do, I know... I have been there. Your first instinct is to hold on to whichever hope you have and beg. But try to resist that. Turn the table around and walk away. In most cases, they will be the one who will come back.

as the saying goes...

if you chase, the other person will run.
if you stop, the person will stop.
if you run, the other person will chase.