PDA

View Full Version : Anyone also encountered? What will you do?

t123
28-02-2014, 10:23 PM
Hi all, recently I met up a long time friend in the same industry I am working in. Due to some work between our companies, we were once again working on an assignment.

She just the typical lianish type, for me its ok since being a friend and more like a bro. But because she doing my company a favour, she asked me out for drinks. I found out she is actually married with a teenage gal. Since she asked, I just go ahead and planned since it can be claimed as company expenses. Without any misgiving, I just relate this to another friend in the same industry, he told me to be careful because it might be lead to something. For me, I never thought of it. Till now, because of scheduling of time, it has not taken place yet for the dinner and drinks.

Just wonder if you guys have similar experiences.

Analster
28-02-2014, 11:09 PM
Better not lead to sex. Don't shit in your rice bowl. I left my previous job because I analized my receptionist. She got too sticky and I left before things get complicated .

t123
01-03-2014, 11:11 AM
For me, I haven't had any thoughts yet just social drinking session.
This morning I just discovered that my friend is a SIL of that bitch, ex gf who cheated on my money and feelings. World is small, and that bitch I think was worried that she asked my friend about our friendship. Thought it is just a working relationship now turn somewhat Taiwanese drama type.

I agree work is important and I trying not to harbour any intentions though I did had a wet dream about my friend before I woke up.

acidicavex
01-03-2014, 11:42 AM
Bro now is Korean drama liao..... base on what u just post harbour thought OK. But action I would think twice If I was you.

t123
01-03-2014, 12:01 PM
I agree with what u said, my other friend told me that hardly will Kenna jio by a female friend especially someone known for 10 years. Usually they will talk about family problems at home and then seek comfort. For me I can be listener but now try not to think.

Btw, just seen a doc this morning, she thinks my gastric flu is due to stress at work lately. Now trying not to think about anything.

nitecrawllerr
01-03-2014, 08:56 PM
Twice involved in scandal in ofice. Both encounter doesnt work out well in the end. Hope there wont be a third time.:(

t123
01-03-2014, 11:04 PM
office bonk only once and not with my friend as mentioned. She was my temp minah staff. But we had agreement and no sticky issues thereafter.