PDA

View Full Version : Young Ripe Office Intern

fatfella
27-02-2014, 11:11 AM
I work PR company. So lucky to have a lot of young pretty girls around. Most of my colleagues are 20-24 new young professionals. But we have a big brother small sister relationship since I am a bit older at 28. Altho they always wear tight tight clothes, short skirts and dresses and like to reveal cleavage now and then. Most of the girls are poly or uni grads. We hire all these girls cos easier for clients to relate to lah. Most of our clients are dirty old man lah so they like to spend time with these pretty young things paying them attention.

Anyway during the year we usually have 3-4 interns from the poly or uni. They are usually students around 18 - 19. These girls are power lah. They still don't know how to dress that well so mostly look like they wear clubbing wear - so tight small outfits. Sometimes quite revealing. Usually i try to stay away from these interns cos my little bro doesn't behave.

But one of these girls this past year was too much lah. Her name is Steph (not a real name). She was a poly girl and was quite tall. About 1.68m. Very slim and porcelain white skin. She look a bit like a young JAV star. I was quite smitten with her but stayed away. But as luck would have it, during this time, we had a lot of PR events for some big clients. So a lot of events at clubs around Singapore. As such I needed an assistant and Steph was attached to me. This started a scandalous relationship.

At first it was all the long evenings in club settings. So a bit of drinking and flirting. My clients would always comment on this chio thing following me around and tease both of us about having a naughty relationship. One evening after an event, Steph and i were among the last ones to finish up. And this is when things took a turn. Steph was a bit drunk and was a bit touchy feely. I hadn't drank that night so didn't want to get in trouble so did not really flirt back. I told her to relax and have some water. And that I would drive her back once I finished.

Soon we were in my car. Steph was wearing this tight short dark blue dress. Showing a bit of cleavage and as she sat in my car her hemline scooted up. Wah I could almost see her panties. But didn't say anything. Steph kept giggling and touching me and saying what a good "brother" i am to take her home. She kept touching me on the thigh and arm as I slowly drove. We stopped at a red-light near nansen road when all of a sudden she said "stop pretending to be a good boy. I know you want to fuck me." and she grabbed my cock in my pants. I was stunned and shocked by cock became instantly hard. I pushed her away and said she was drunk and this is not professional.

She just smiled and said "I know all this time you wanted to lah. So stop pretending. I notice you sneaking looks at my breasts and ass. Well now is your chance." She slowly moved her dress up to reveal her black panties. Wah! Cannot tahan. So I quickly drove towards East Coast Park. Quickly parked and threw Steph into the backseat. I pulled off her dress and panties. She wasn't wearing a bra. Her tits still so perky. It was like a dream. She was slouched back in my backseat completely naked. Her body was so slender and tight. Milky white skin and fully shaved. I could see her pink nipples on her perky tits and soft silkily pink pussy. In the moonlight i could see it was already damp. Here was this 19 yr old beauty drunk and nubile wanting me to fuck her. Magical.

I quickly took of my pants and freed my hard cock. Steph stooped down to blow me. She was still new to giving BJs. She licked and slowly stoked me. Her mouth was heaven. Warm and moist. I always came right away. But I wanted that pussy. I pushed her back and explored her pussy. I pulled away the soft folds and started licking. Steph began moaning. It was sexy as fuck. My cock was seeping pre cum and I should have got a condom but too late. Needed that warm tight pussy. I thrusted into her as she let out a soft yelp. And i started pounding her. We kissed and i sucked on her perky young tits. Her nippled tasted wonderful. I kept ploughing her. In out. In out. And then i was ready to cum. Good thing i came to my senses and pulled out my cock.

I pushed her face close to my cock and shot all over her face. She was a bit surprised and I got cum on her cheeks, mouth and a bit of her hair. She laughed but it was a big load. I slumped back in the seat looking at this young beauty smiling at me with cum on her face. My cock slowly losing its hardness. Goodness I knew i was in trouble. That pussy was amazing.

As we recovered, cleaned ourselves up and dressed, it was the start of a new fuck buddy relationship. Steph and i fucked 2-3 times a week for the next 3 months of her internship. We even fucked in the office toilet twice. No one knew about this scandalous relationship.

I took her on a couple "business" wknd trips to Bali and Phuket with me. Basically weekends where we spent in the nude fucking all over the resorts. It was a great fun time. No strings attached. All I had to do was write Steph a couple of good letters of recommendation. And I opened up my network for her. I seldom talk to her these days. Just the off and on hi bye and some events. But we knew the good times we had.

Young girls these days man. Dangerous!

So bros...any office stories?

ah rat
27-02-2014, 11:20 AM
Ts,any pixs of her neh neh & pussy :p

kungfu11
27-02-2014, 11:24 AM
Did hook up with a poly intern before but keep distance in office. After office went out and had a few nights with her and all died down after her 3 mths internship.

mcyeoh
27-02-2014, 12:22 PM
oh well.. new generations Singaporeans people are always control by two factor: sex and promiscuity instead of controlling over them....funny new generations singaporeans.......

oh well. have fun.

tyguy2911
27-02-2014, 09:39 PM
niceeee.. i also want interns now lol