PDA

View Full Version : Wat MEN usually want from WOMAN ? SEX ???

lynn08
07-09-2005, 10:24 PM
got this idea from another samster who started a thread asking wat Woman usu want from Guy.

woman oso wld want to know .. Wat MEN usually want from WOMAN ? is SEX the fiRst thing on yr mind??? & noThing Else ??

Optimus_Prime
07-09-2005, 10:34 PM
got this idea from another samster who started a thread asking wat Woman usu want from Guy.

woman oso wld want to know .. Wat MEN usually want from WOMAN ? is SEX the fiRst thing on yr mind??? & noThing Else ??

NO.

Believe it or not... not every pretty skirt I meet... I want to bed. Sometimes... you meet someone who intrigue you, you are just thinking..

"She's interesting... Wonder what makes her tick?"

Of cus... I must admit SEX is not far off usually... it could be the third, fifth, tenth thing to occur in my mind next. Just SEX is not always the first.

I am after all part of the Horny Gentlemen League ...heehee.. :D

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

David_Ginola
07-09-2005, 11:08 PM

Hi,

For me , SEX is not 1st. But hv to admit, maybe later stage. Cos not every gal i see, i wanna upped her. Is just the curiosity to know her, and some thing interesting attracts me. Sex, is corelated in a relationship. At certain stage, u jus want her company. U feels gd hving her beside u. Very comfy.

Cheers :)

agent010
07-09-2005, 11:53 PM

sorry to disappoint you, but no.

adrianck
08-09-2005, 12:08 AM
Men behaves like a kid we are always active n curious ..... so what men wants from woman is simple it's.........ATTENTION !!! It not SEX !!! i repeat it not SEX!!! After the ATTENTION we will move on slowly to relationship < it can be any relationship >

Any bros out there agreed wif me????

youngpunk
08-09-2005, 12:08 AM

Hi, IMO, sex is not the first time that come into my mind although i must admit that an exciting rush of chills do run down my spine if i am with ladies with charisma or a appealing X factor. Sex will come much later.... and i must say that the atmosphere do play an important part in deciding...... :p

trademark
08-09-2005, 12:09 AM

Think most man want their woman to be happy and be appreciative (spelling?) for the things the man done for them be it little or big things. We want the woman we love to smile and laugh everyday w/o a single worry or frown. Not very hard right?

Sex is bonus I guess unless it's a fling or ONS...

KingBong
08-09-2005, 01:09 AM
Don't think it's the first thing on our minds, however very egoistical males maybe do so. But when a woman indicates that she wants sex from the guy, its very exciting and sometimes we make mistake that all women wants that.

Turtle
08-09-2005, 01:14 AM
Wat MEN usually want from WOMAN ? is SEX the fiRst thing on yr mind??? & noThing Else ??

err..depends on the outlook of the gal. if chio..den sex is 1st thing on my mind. wahaha.

just being frank and i speak for myself nia. :p

Hereforfun
08-09-2005, 01:26 AM
Sometimes it really depends on what a person look forward to... No matter how hard a guy 'play' he will need a 'base' to rest. Most guys outside chiong to look for 'sex preys' and quench their lust. But among so many chiongsters I met, most of them feel empty. I guess gers are getting more westernise and they can 'chiong' more fiercely than guys. I believe most guys who chiong looks for a sense of excitment, conquering every prey they encounter and most of the counterparts dress and behaved to be 'upped'. No matter how good a guy is, there is still a 'soft spot' which can be explained. The woman who is able to complement your 'soft spot' might not b one u consciously know... This is my humble opinion... Correct me if u bros dun think so... :)

knn03
08-09-2005, 01:35 AM
Definitely sex is not the 1st thing that comes to mind. Guys really want to be appreciated and valued (much like the gals). We also want to be respected and feel competent when we are with her (like one of the bro said, make them laugh and happy etc). Sex, in many cases, is a physical expression of wanting to be as close to her as possible.

Just my 2 cents view

siambee
08-09-2005, 01:36 AM
companion come 1st for me. sex come later.
also depanding on the girl one, maybe sex come 1st, companion come 2nd.
keke , know what i talking ab?? :p

andyhalo
08-09-2005, 01:54 AM
It really depends on lots of factors.

In KTV
Most probably YES. As long as the girl is not overweight, I would want her for sex. No offence to ladies in the trade, but i think it's a fairly reality for me to put it this way. There may be guys who goes KTV not thinking of having sex with the ladies there, but that would be the exception, rather than the norm.

Clubbing
Maybe. If the lady starts flirting, then with the help of alcohol in the blood, YES. Would want to have sex before i become sober and think abt others.

Friends
This is the most difficult. I do admit there are some female friends of mine where I'm always hoping to have sex with. For this group, YES.
There are also some female friends where the word "SEX" have not and will not cross my mind. For this group, NO.
Basically, for both groups, various shapes, sizes and appearances are available.

As a repeat to wat the previous bros had said, SEX only constitute a certain percentage of our mentality. It may or may not be the thing we want. Environmental, physical, mentality, etc all plays a big part.

I was with my ex-gf for 3 yrs, but we nvr had sex. During these 3 yrs, i did have sex wif others. So, wat do u think? :D

conundrum
08-09-2005, 08:06 AM

dear lynn08,

speaking for myself only, i look for women with whom there is just the right physical and psychological chemistry/attraction...

i'm looking for the rare moments in time when this volatile chemistry builds to the point of uncontrollable desire and mutual passion. fabulous, mind-blowing sex is the result, often much more. ;)

here are a couple of examples i've written about:
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=41921

hope this helps answer your question? :)

conundrum

l3atu
08-09-2005, 08:11 AM
I am more honest...I would say......YES. And this applies to all those posting in this forum which is afterall a SEX forum. :D

chickenzip
08-09-2005, 08:35 AM
Reality is the name we give to our disappointments.

by Mason Cooley

taurus75
08-09-2005, 08:51 AM
NO.

Believe it or not... not every pretty skirt I meet... I want to bed. Sometimes... you meet someone who intrigue you, you are just thinking..

"She's interesting... Wonder what makes her tick?"

Of cus... I must admit SEX is not far off usually... it could be the third, fifth, tenth thing to occur in my mind next. Just SEX is not always the first.
]

but it's defintely the last and only thing u must do la...correct bo? brudder OP..kekekeke

Wang Ye
08-09-2005, 09:18 AM

Actually affection and appreciation. We men don't like being taken for granted and the lack of affection is what drives us nuts. For me at least sex is just part of the affection.

Hope I have not given too many manly secrets away :D

ricardo
08-09-2005, 09:28 AM
hmm ... let's see. my partner is passionate when it come to sex. she is willing to dress up for sex and oso take initiative. but when we are outside she is shy, we hold hands yes but we dont cuddle like couples do when take the escalator for example ... i find that kind of disappointing. but the best think i love abt her, after being together for 9 years we can still talk from 2am to 6am non-stop ... there is always something to talk abt.

however, at time i just wanted sex :D

gilagila100
08-09-2005, 10:16 AM
Men behaves like a kid we are always active n curious ..... so what men wants from woman is simple it's.........ATTENTION !!! It not SEX !!! i repeat it not SEX!!! After the ATTENTION we will move on slowly to relationship < it can be any relationship >

Any bros out there agreed wif me????

Definitely, Attention and pampering can always melt a guy's heart ... Ofcoz, when you engage in any physical cuddling n pampering naturally it ends in sex altho some girls dun agreee ....

No guy wld appreciate a gf who treats him like shit n still demands tonnes out of him n vice versa ...

Castrol
08-09-2005, 10:36 AM
is SEX the fiRst thing on yr mind??? & noThing Else ??

bbbj is the first thing :D

singexpat
08-09-2005, 10:53 AM
There's this saying...

"Women give sex to get love, Men give love to get sex"

So... i guess its pretty clear ah.. :D

BigGuy
08-09-2005, 11:02 AM
I guess one samster has mentioned.

It all depends where is the place that the guy or guys are. If you are talking about clubbing and ktv scene, then honestly speaking SEX would be the first. IMHO it applies to all guys going to these venues.

While if you meet someone say in shopping area, library or maybe with a group to a more up-market like wine bars, then I guess it would be to find out what is so intriguing of a lady more than SEX.

born_mean
08-09-2005, 11:23 AM
bbbj is the first thing :D
Followed by AR maybe...kekekkekee :rolleyes: BM

Optimus_Prime
08-09-2005, 11:33 AM
Actually affection and appreciation. We men don't like being taken for granted and the lack of affection is what drives us nuts. For me at least sex is just part of the affection. Hope I have not given too many manly secrets away
but it's defintely the last and only thing u must do la...correct bo? brudder OP..kekekeke

SSssssshhhh....bro WY & taurus75.... dun give away too much secrets of the League.... heehee :D

To Lynn, I think all the Bros have mentioned these same two words a few times...

AFFECTION and ATTENTION !! These are the two AAs of practically every guy's heart... (of cus if you like giving head... that is NEVER BAD too !! heehee :D )

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

CNNcmg
08-09-2005, 11:45 AM
I think it depends on individual and also on the kind of relationship that develops.... Age and thinking and life styles all play a part..

Very difficult to answer Lynn question on what man's wants from woman.

For me, first and fore most is Interesting Companianship.
Sex if any will be taken as a bonus of the relationship.

hardcoremayhem
08-09-2005, 01:41 PM
I like hokkien mee, my friend like mee pok. i like apple, he like orange. i read FHM, she like Her World. Many different people, many different taste.

my uncle think my cousin he go poly ho say liao, my lau peh think i dun get degree i failure in life. my brother want his wife to dress up sexy and be a slut in bed with CIM and bukkake, i want my cha bor to be sweet and innocent and no need CIM but must CIP. Different people, different expectations.

i go Uni study for fun, my friend go uni study for work. she go course coz she interested, i go course coz boh pian need certification to earn makan money. different people, different aim.

what i want to say to Lynn008, the threadstarter, is that that is no ONE way to say what men want or dun want about cha bor. some will say i only want to FXXK, some will say i only want make friend, some say i only lonely etc etc and some even say i want money and some will say i want love and adoration. so really difficult to say.

for me, i will be honest and say depending on situation, what i want will be different. if the woman is my cilent, i want money. if the woman is my boss, i want recognition and promotion. if the woman is my friend, i want trust and companionship. if the woman is slut or FL and got big breasts with CFM face, i want BBBJ, CIM, TTF, FJ, CIP, bukkake and 2nd shot with no strings. if ah soh at kopi shop i want her take my order for my teh c and my kaya toast with egg. if the woman is my mother, i want her stop nagging.

in the end, maybe the threadstarter can be a little bit more specific in what s/he want us to talk about?

KingBong
08-09-2005, 02:24 PM
Read already also blurred, but interesting way to put it. Reminds me of econs where it said people wants are unlimited (errm didnt do well in that subject)
Basically we want many things, not just sex :D

I like hokkien mee, my friend like mee pok. i like apple, he like orange. i read FHM, she like Her World. Many different people, many different taste.

lynn08
08-09-2005, 11:41 PM
in the end, maybe the threadstarter can be a little bit more specific in what s/he want us to talk about?

WOW .. that's a handful ... well. juz that have this impression, when a guy gets to know a ger, sex is on the mind .. he wants to "up" her but of coz Definitely not straight away .. he will try ways to win the ger affections then once he hook her .. he will get wat he wants in the 1st place..?

lynn08
08-09-2005, 11:46 PM
thanks for all the guys for your feedbacks ... din know that guys DO seek attention & affection as well .. thot its usually the gers who will seek this 2 things from their guys ...

maybe the guys are trying to act cool & dont show it ?

lynn08
09-09-2005, 12:01 AM
Sometimes it really depends on what a person look forward to... No matter how hard a guy 'play' he will need a 'base' to rest. Most guys outside chiong to look for 'sex preys' and quench their lust. But among so many chiongsters I met, most of them feel empty. I guess gers are getting more westernise and they can 'chiong' more fiercely than guys. I believe most guys who chiong looks for a sense of excitment, conquering every prey they encounter and most of the counterparts dress and behaved to be 'upped'. No matter how good a guy is, there is still a 'soft spot' which can be explained. The woman who is able to complement your 'soft spot' might not b one u consciously know... This is my humble opinion... Correct me if u bros dun think so... :)

makes sense ... :)

andyhalo
09-09-2005, 12:06 AM
WOW .. that's a handful ... well. juz that have this impression, when a guy gets to know a ger, sex is on the mind .. he wants to "up" her but of coz Definitely not straight away .. he will try ways to win the ger affections then once he hook her .. he will get wat he wants in the 1st place..?

lynn08,

i think dat is an overstatement already. i think guy wants gal for sex is much akin to gal want guy to foot the bill. if yes, good. if not, then too bad.

of cuz, i'm a firm believer dat sex, in a relationship, is very impt. if not, why do males have penis and female have virgina? one's job is to give, the other's job is to receive. :D

CNNcmg
09-09-2005, 12:07 AM
thanks for all the guys for your feedbacks ... din know that guys DO seek attention & affection as well ..
maybe the guys are trying to act cool & dont show it ?

guys sure do.. but then there will alway be some that dun...

horny Mdm
09-09-2005, 12:09 AM
sorrie side track abit..

but when men see a women.. they tent to look at their breast first!!!??? correct me if i am wrong.. :D :D

Dekachin
09-09-2005, 06:17 AM
Lynn I really believe that the place decides if a man thinks of sex first or not... for example if a man went clubbing or to a hostess bar, then I guess sex would be the first thing on his mind. However if he were to just meet a girl through a group of friends or a more formal setting, then I think connecting to the girl at an intellectual level or to make her comfortable would be the more important thing. I have known attractive girls who I have not even thought of having sex with before. Sex is definitly an important part of a man's life and I'm sure for a woman as well... If a guy knows a girl for a rather long time and subconciously thinks of having sex with her, then I think it is a compliment to her as it means that she is able to connect to him at another level, she is able to arouse his mind as well as his loins... As for a girl which a guy has just met and he feels like having sex with her, then I think the connection would be at a lower level, more of a primal lust... Just my 2 cents

hardcoremayhem
09-09-2005, 09:22 AM
Read already also blurred, but interesting way to put it. Reminds me of econs where it said people wants are unlimited (errm didnt do well in that subject)
Basically we want many things, not just sex :D

Yes that is true. we all want different things but usually at different times...eat when hungry and sh1t with full.

hardcoremayhem
09-09-2005, 09:24 AM
sorrie side track abit..

but when men see a women.. they tent to look at their breast first!!!??? correct me if i am wrong..

only if big like melon. if flat like pancake not interested. but of course tat is coz i breast man. hee hee! :D

hardcoremayhem
09-09-2005, 09:29 AM

not always lah, li' sister. not always. like i said it really depends on a lot of things and well, if the guy is a young sch boy (sec sch to poly) and NS then usually their eventual aim to fXXk the girl coz the hormones raging. I know i was like that... hee!
but really not always lah... why? you feel got some boy jio you be friend and only want to up you ah? :)

nismo88
09-09-2005, 10:49 AM
but when men see a women.. they tent to look at their breast first!!!??? correct me if i am wrong..
Not total true Mdm..... i look at hair (on the head) first..... :D
like one bro mentioned earlier.... some like apple n some like orange...
but if u say some men look at breast first... u might be spot on... hehe

yanki1
09-09-2005, 11:16 AM
lynn08,

i think dat is an overstatement already. i think guy wants gal for sex is much akin to gal want guy to foot the bill. if yes, good. if not, then too bad.

agreed on this. was cheonging few years back and got to know this girl from a common friend. she is fucking chio. and while talking will always lean onto your body. i got no confidence of myself and so didnt take any action.

they will always ask me to join them at pubs and place like that. without fail, they will be first to reach there. then while on the way. they will always ask me to buy hun ki for them. without fail, they always ask me to buy. but only met up for a couple of times only. sometime will have some guys friends with her and its always we, the guys making the bills.

got once they jio me to tanjong pagar pub there. as usual they ask me to buy hunki. i jio one friend along. when we reach there, we say that we cannot find any place to buy the hunki. went in. they were sitting there with one guy friends. then there wasnt anymore sit at their table so my friend and i went over to a larger table, asking them to come over to sit. they refused. ok then. i was drinking beer with my friend. then finally they come over to our table. they were playing chua tai di. three person playing, nev ask us to play, well nev mind thought that they prefer to play alone, 3 person. ok then got one malay friends come along and they were playing 4 person. knn. then i told my friend, finish up and go. then i fuck care them liao. ask me to join them i nev did.

once that girl, the one whos not so chio one called me to chit chat. saying that i promised her her birthday presents. come on anyone will know that its empty promises, since i dun no her well and she is already asking for presents, somehow i know whats on her sleeve since after that incidents. she say how much i think i will buy for her presents. i play along and say not sure. about $50 lo. then she ask me to transfer $60 to her account as bday presents so that she can pay her handphone bill. knn i say ok then off my hp.

treat me as carrot head ah.knn :mad:

SGJimmy
09-09-2005, 11:22 AM
If girl no matter how chio they are treat me like robert cake, i will nv contact them again cos i poor like sai :D

yanki1
09-09-2005, 11:23 AM
If girl no matter how chio they are treat me like robert cake, i will nv contact them again cos i poor like sai :D

haha agreed bro..... they tends to take things for granted

nakamara
09-09-2005, 11:28 AM
after my poly days...my remaining female friends inside will nv fail to ask me to lend them my laptop if their's is sent for repair...basket...maybe i too good to them so they think i'm a big carrot head...but with so much porn in my laptop...how to lend ppl sia? :D

Dekachin
09-09-2005, 11:39 AM
after my poly days...my remaining female friends inside will nv fail to ask me to lend them my laptop if their's is sent for repair...basket...maybe i too good to them so they think i'm a big carrot head...but with so much porn in my laptop...how to lend ppl sia? :D

Maybe the see the porn already then ask you to make a movie with them?? :D

Castrol
09-09-2005, 11:40 AM
but with so much porn in my laptop...how to lend ppl sia? :D

hahaha... bro you should load in porn pics of yourself into your laptop before lending, maybe one of your gal friends see already impressed and asks you for a quotation... :D

yanki1
09-09-2005, 11:41 AM
.but with so much porn in my laptop...how to lend ppl sia? :D

maybe what they are interested is the porn in your labtop. the servicing of their labtop was just an excuss to lend yours. they do it every now and then cos they know that you keep updating the porns... :D

chickenzip
09-09-2005, 11:44 AM
hahaha... bro you should load in porn pics of yourself into your laptop before lending, maybe one of your gal friends see already impressed and asks you for a quotation...

Quotation :

Suck nene (both) - $50
Lick CB - $80
Ass rim - $120
Suck toes - $30 per toe
Suck fingers - $20 per finger
Lick ear (both) - $25

With usage of cock - $200

:D

sdfr
09-09-2005, 11:45 AM
woman oso wld want to know .. Wat MEN usually want from WOMAN ???

A man classifies women into two categories only.

A .Those they want to get closer to .......and.....
B .those that they treat as "friend friend" only.

The criteria for putting a girl in A or B is dependent on whether the guy is able to imagine having sex with her. If yes, the girl is in cat A. If no, the girl is in cat B.

For cat B girls, we guys don't want anything from them. Sure, we don't mind hanging out with them, talking crap, etc... when we're bored. We can even be really supportive of their endeavours, especially during the month of june when liverpool FC aren't playing!! But really, we don't need them at all. They are superfluous to our requirements. But guys, you know us, being all cool and laidback and stuff, we don't mind a little company to do our guy things with.... like drinking and puking all over the bar, driving real fast on the expressway, making excrement jokes, and general guy activities. But if there is a girl in Cat A waiting, all bets are off, we're not free!

For cat A girls, we want SEX. To get this, we will inexplicably do really dumb (non-guy) things... spending hard earned money to go, like, buying flowers, chocolates, *gasp* jewelry and generally useless artefacts made from the dead skin of exotic animals... waiting to ferry her here and there in spite of escalating gas prices, having dinner with her parents.. We will also try to act like the sensitive new age guy.. you know, reading up on poetry, watching an "art movie", just to impress her.... sometimes we even go as far as to torture ourselfes by GOING OUT WITH HER FRIENDS SHOPPING ... but wat we really want is SEX and then go out with our mates to the pub to watch our footie team play, crack tasteless jokes, make fun of blind, deaf or retarded people, fart when we feel like it, drink , puke all over the bar and drive real fast on the expressway.

Easy, right?

Castrol
09-09-2005, 11:58 AM
they will always ask me to join them at pubs and place like that. without fail, they will be first to reach there. then while on the way. they will always ask me to buy hun ki for them. without fail, they always ask me to buy. but only met up for a couple of times only. sometime will have some guys friends with her and its always we, the guys making the bills.

:

well bro, i know your pain so well. but at least for me, the people who ask me to buy hoon kee are only my close kakis. but sometimes i have to hold 4 to 5 cigs boxes in my hands while walking to the pub, like i'm going to a party siah...

and about drinking with girls, i learnt many valuable lessons la. senario - a kaki jio a guy friend join us. this guy came with a few girls. yeah sure, all our hungry dicks happy like fuck. ordered all the funny funny drinks. but hor, the girls always want to go home early, and this guy surely go with them.

so how, left the tip top bill for us to pay la... :D

yanki1
09-09-2005, 12:16 PM
the people who ask me to buy hoon kee are only my close kakis.

girls always want to go home early, and this guy surely go with them.

so how, left the tip top bill for us to pay la... :D

they got return u the money for the hunki anot? mine nev did.

hais pay the bill and no free fuck. that guy drink till song song, got free fuck and dun need to pay bills. haiz........

nakamara
09-09-2005, 12:24 PM
hmmm...i heard some ppl talking bout me leh... :p

Haha...how to film own porn? Film myself jacking off meh? :D

chickenzip
09-09-2005, 12:27 PM
hmmm...i heard some ppl talking bout me leh... :p

Haha...how to film own porn? Film myself jacking off meh?

tat will be a nice presentation...powerpoint or VCD format? :D

yanki1
09-09-2005, 12:27 PM
hmmm...i heard some ppl talking bout me leh...

Haha...how to film own porn? Film myself jacking off meh?

dun mind i can help u film lo u do i film. and maybe can join in.. :D

hardcoremayhem
09-09-2005, 12:38 PM
bros bros. dun hijack the thread leh. i know you all angry with cha bor who take advantage of nice guys like us but shouldn't this be in the what cha bor want from guys page? heh!

but i agree with you. cha bor will use sex or the allure of sex to entice men to do what they want but this has always been since the stone age so really no big deal. the only thing we can do is to be smart and not fall for their stupid tricks. i learnt this the very very hard way. in the end, if i do something like this, i make sure i get some thing back in return. if i know tat i am being pulled by the nose, i just tell them go to hell.

so what difference is there between a sillyporean whore who asks for 60$ to pay handphone bill and a prc fl who asks for 60$ for 1 shot? the answer is A lot! sillypore whore need $ to pay for something which is not really necessary (handphone) and dun get bbbj or fj. prc need money for what is necessary which is food and drink etc and will give bbbj/bj and fj so which one better? FL lor! so can we can the sillypore b1+ch lian prc fl dou bu ru? hee hee!

Castrol
09-09-2005, 12:42 PM
Quotation :

Suck nene (both) - $50
Lick CB - $80
Ass rim - $120
Suck toes - $30 per toe
Suck fingers - $20 per finger
Lick ear (both) - $25

With usage of cock - $200

hahaha... i dont mind working for this even if got to service 50s or 60s tai tai... :D

they got return u the money for the hunki anot? mine nev did.

hais pay the bill and no free fuck. that guy drink till song song, got free fuck and dun need to pay bills. haiz........

i always wanted to collect the money for the hoonkee, but always forgot to, until next day then remember kekeke...

nakamara
09-09-2005, 12:47 PM
tat will be a nice presentation...powerpoint or VCD format?

dvd format with doulby surround leh... :D

dun mind i can help u film lo u do i film. and maybe can join in..

for a moment i thought you wanted to help me jack off... :p

lynn08
11-09-2005, 11:20 PM
guys sure do.. but then there will alway be some that dun...

sometimes juz dun know what some guys are thinking about .. guys tend to say gers are the ones blowing hot & cold, being tempermental .. but i have to say some guys are equally the same ..they tink the gers are the worms in their body .. expect us to know what they think

lynn08
11-09-2005, 11:25 PM
sorrie side track abit..

though i'm not a man.. but i thought it varies among guys rite ? thot most would go for the looks & body (as in the curve) .. breasts are secondary ? :p

wat if its big melon but that ger not chio? would guys still go for ? :confused:

lynn08
11-09-2005, 11:30 PM
but really not always lah... why? you feel got some boy jio you be friend and only want to up you ah? :)

ha ha .. me not chio enuff lar .. nowadays guys standards are so high :)

lynn08
11-09-2005, 11:53 PM
cha bor will use sex or the allure of sex to entice men to do what they want but this has always been since the stone age so really no big deal. the only thing we can do is to be smart and not fall for their stupid tricks. !

well.. it takes two hands to clap. Cha bor may use sex or allure of sex .. but if the ta bor is strong enuff .. he can refuse to be the carrot wat :D

KingBong
12-09-2005, 09:17 AM
Its the most noticeable since if it is protruding out very obvious. Imagine a man in tights and his crotch is bulging, I'm sure gals will notice that too. Right lynn? :)

hardcoremayhem
12-09-2005, 09:19 AM
ha ha .. me not chio enuff lar .. nowadays guys standards are so high

Dear Lynn, actually i can say the same about girls right? heh heh! No lah. as all the guys here will say, "Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder" and "one man's meat, another man's poison". In the end, the astute man will be attracted to intelligence and character. serious. but of course, if you really want to know how we all think, just email me your pic and i'll let you know! :D

hardcoremayhem
12-09-2005, 09:27 AM
well.. it takes two hands to clap. Cha bor may use sex or allure of sex .. but if the ta bor is strong enuff .. he can refuse to be the carrot wat :D

true enough. but if you dangle the proverbial carrot in front of the donkey (hey! who you calling donkey!) will it not want it? if you put food in front of a straving man or water in front of a thirsty man, will they want not to eat and drink? Men are lusty horny by nature, we can't help it (we can control but not all of us are monks) so if the cha bor use sex we will be tempted...the only thing we can do is to be smart to see if the cha bor only using it to get she want or she really want to give it to us...hiak hiak...have you ever kena this type of situation, dear Lynn? when you try to entice a man?

btw, Lynn, what is the real point of your initial question? some thing happened to make you want to ask this? just curious :)

hardcoremayhem
12-09-2005, 09:28 AM
Its the most noticeable since if it is protruding out very obvious. Imagine a man in tights and his crotch is bulging, I'm sure gals will notice that too. Right lynn? :)

bro you are correct, which is why i will stare or zoom in if the cha bor wear until very low cut and her bosoms big like melons or papayas! hee hee! :D