PDA

View Full Version : Looking for FB/SM.

denzelcorp
23-02-2014, 12:03 AM
I am sincerely looking for a FB/Sugarmum. I hope bros here will be nice enough not to flame/zap me as we are all here to destress right? :)

A little more about myself. I am looking for a sugarmum because I would like to send myself overseas for a better university education. I am 20 this year, 170cm tall and weigh around 70kg. I like reading, and I like watching shows. I can talk to you about shows ranging from running man all the way to the boring taiwan drama serials like 天下女人心 .

If you're interested, please kindly drop me a private message?

Ps. An advance thank you to the bros that will support me in my cause to send myself overseas, and to the ladies that PM me.

justl00king
23-02-2014, 03:53 AM
Bro,

Here looking for FB already slim chances, if SM I reckon gonna be even tougher to get.

Wish u the best of luck, hope u do find what u r searching for! ;)

perish__
23-02-2014, 09:33 AM
I am sincerely looking for a FB/Sugarmum. I hope bros here will be nice enough not to flame/zap me as we are all here to destress right? :)

A little more about myself. I am looking for a sugarmum because I would like to send myself overseas for a better university education. I am 20 this year, 170cm tall and weigh around 70kg. I like reading, and I like watching shows. I can talk to you about shows ranging from running man all the way to the boring taiwan drama serials like 天下女人心 .

If you're interested, please kindly drop me a private message?

Ps. An advance thank you to the bros that will support me in my cause to send myself overseas, and to the ladies that PM me.

i think if you wana go overseas for a better education... you should go to IVY league or ox-cam ... else...i reckon NUS NTU SMU is as good if not better than those uni from down under... so why not apply for local U ya ?
the government heavily subsidized it for you... so you dont need SM any more..

AND just a heads up ...find fuck buddy already ddifficult..you still want to find sugar mummy? your dick 6 inch? you sing like wang lee hom ? you look like andy lau ?

georgemagnum
23-02-2014, 09:43 AM
i think if you wana go overseas for a better education... you should go to IVY league or ox-cam ... else...i reckon NUS NTU SMU is as good if not better than those uni from down under... so why not apply for local U ya ?
the government heavily subsidized it for you... so you dont need SM any more..

AND just a heads up ...find fuck buddy already ddifficult..you still want to find sugar mummy? your dick 6 inch? you sing like wang lee hom ? you look like andy lau ?

TS,

I totally agree with perish_ senior on the educational advice he had given .... Why waste such money? Singapore has solid tertiary educational institutes .... And u can save the money to indulge in other things for your deserving parents .... Jus my 2yen
Sugar mummy or not ..... It's your call ...... The stigma is sth u cnt get rid off, u know .....

gm

jackson555
23-02-2014, 11:21 AM
maybe results not good enough? local unis also tough to get in. this boy so young,who wanna pang chance? :D

denzelcorp
23-02-2014, 12:21 PM
To all bros who understand me, thank you. And to the bros that ask me to pursue a local degree, I can't get in. My GPA just isn't high enough to meet the current cut offs. Thanks to all.

denzelcorp
23-02-2014, 12:27 PM
Thanks for all the advice bros gave me. My parents are not financially able to send me overseas either. I really sincerely thank all of you for not flaming or zapping me, and instead giving me constructive feedback and advice.

perish__
23-02-2014, 06:38 PM
Thanks for all the advice bros gave me. My parents are not financially able to send me overseas either. I really sincerely thank all of you for not flaming or zapping me, and instead giving me constructive feedback and advice.

i think you should get a job first...and maybe do a night degree at unisim or kaplan etc.... perhaps, next time you can do MBA overseas when you have more funds.

going overseas to study is not cheap.... and why will SM pay you and she wont get to see you at all ?