PDA

View Full Version : Good Massage by the GND near Boat Quay

hoboman
21-02-2014, 03:03 PM
Hello everyone,

It's been awhile. Haven't really had time in the last few months to do an FR so here's one.

Was feeling a little bored at work today so ducked out at lunch to an old stomping ground of mine. It's been about 7 months since the last time I went to this place so thought at the very least I might get a good massage in.

Paid for an hour ($40) and was shown to the room. Room was neat, dim and clean. The only gripe I have is that the shower's at the back of the shop so even if all you want is a good clean massage, you gotta do the walk (of shame) to the back in your towel. So off with the clothes as is standard and waited for the masseuse to come in.

Heard the knock and this sweet looking girl came in wearing a light pink nurse looking type of outfit. The skirt was pretty short and she had a nice pair of slim legs. She had a nice smile and was a little bit tanned (it could've just been the dim light) with her hair up in a ponytail. Not sure how to describe it properly but she reminded me of those sportier JC girls back in the day. The ones always running around in their FBT shorts.

Anyways, she gives me some water and the massage begins. As always, I really do enjoy a good massage and she didn't disappoint. Pressure was good, technique was solid (albeit pretty standard). Pretty sure I dozed off abit because she mentioned I went really quiet for awhile. Kinda woke up when she started on the bottom half.

The time comes to flip over and she asks the GQ. On offer was the standard HJ ($50) or HJ+Body ($100). I thought, what the hell, she looked pretty hot in that outfit and went for the latter option (managed to bargain it down to $80 at least).

So she proceeds to unzip the top of the outfit...and surprise! She's not wearing any bra underneath. I'm no expert when it comes to cup size but I'd probably hazard a guess and say they were either large B's or small C's. Soft to the touch, also pretty sure they weren't fake.

Pretty sure the bros here know what happens next so I'll skip the details but suffice to say, it was pretty good.

So in summary (keep in mind that this is my own subjective opinion):

Race: PRC
Face: 9/10 (If you like the sweet/sporty GND look)
Body: 8/10 (not flat, but pretty fit)
Massage Skill: 8 (wished she worked the arms a little more)
HJ skill: 7 (I realise that as long as you finish it's good right?:rolleyes:)
RTM: Yup

I reckon she's pretty friendly as well but like I said, I dozed off halfway so didn't really spend much time chatting with her up till the end. My mandarin isn't too good anyway.

So all in all, a pretty good experience for $120.

PM me for the contact and name if you like but please only ask if you can share a contact or up my points?

Hunting for these places aint cheap and for every gem you find, you often have to go through a lot of crap so share the love. :D

Anonanonanon
22-02-2014, 04:39 PM
Ctc pls, tks.

hornycreep
25-02-2014, 09:01 PM
bro. can pm the location. thanks

MountedPolice
26-02-2014, 01:51 AM
bro. can pm the location. thanks

Same here as well :)

arowana99
26-02-2014, 08:15 AM
Can share contact

lowhc
26-02-2014, 09:25 AM

Thanks for the share.

As for HJ, you can finish comfortably, romantically, roughly, hurtfully, uncomfortably, ridiculously, etc. haha. Sometimes the grip or angle just not right, very bad, but can still cum.

xhelltidus74
26-02-2014, 11:49 AM
Bro can share ctc pls ? New to the massage scene here
Been a silent reader

Garioncool
26-02-2014, 07:09 PM
Hi bro, can share contact?

jumpppp
08-03-2014, 04:55 PM
Hi Bro, dont mind can share her contacts/location. Thanks

bossnumber
08-03-2014, 05:55 PM
Hello everyone,

It's been awhile. Haven't really had time in the last few months to do an FR so here's one.

Was feeling a little bored at work today so ducked out at lunch to an old stomping ground of mine. It's been about 7 months since the last time I went to this place so thought at the very least I might get a good massage in.

Paid for an hour ($40) and was shown to the room. Room was neat, dim and clean. The only gripe I have is that the shower's at the back of the shop so even if all you want is a good clean massage, you gotta do the walk (of shame) to the back in your towel. So off with the clothes as is standard and waited for the masseuse to come in.

Heard the knock and this sweet looking girl came in wearing a light pink nurse looking type of outfit. The skirt was pretty short and she had a nice pair of slim legs. She had a nice smile and was a little bit tanned (it could've just been the dim light) with her hair up in a ponytail. Not sure how to describe it properly but she reminded me of those sportier JC girls back in the day. The ones always running around in their FBT shorts.

Anyways, she gives me some water and the massage begins. As always, I really do enjoy a good massage and she didn't disappoint. Pressure was good, technique was solid (albeit pretty standard). Pretty sure I dozed off abit because she mentioned I went really quiet for awhile. Kinda woke up when she started on the bottom half.

The time comes to flip over and she asks the GQ. On offer was the standard HJ ($50) or HJ+Body ($100). I thought, what the hell, she looked pretty hot in that outfit and went for the latter option (managed to bargain it down to $80 at least).

So she proceeds to unzip the top of the outfit...and surprise! She's not wearing any bra underneath. I'm no expert when it comes to cup size but I'd probably hazard a guess and say they were either large B's or small C's. Soft to the touch, also pretty sure they weren't fake.

Pretty sure the bros here know what happens next so I'll skip the details but suffice to say, it was pretty good.

So in summary (keep in mind that this is my own subjective opinion):

Race: PRC
Face: 9/10 (If you like the sweet/sporty GND look)
Body: 8/10 (not flat, but pretty fit)
Massage Skill: 8 (wished she worked the arms a little more)
RTM: Yup

I reckon she's pretty friendly as well but like I said, I dozed off halfway so didn't really spend much time chatting with her up till the end. My mandarin isn't too good anyway.

So all in all, a pretty good experience for $120.

PM me for the contact and name if you like but please only ask if you can share a contact or up my points?

Hunting for these places aint cheap and for every gem you find, you often have to go through a lot of crap so share the love. :D
Bro, pls share ctc pls. I have a couple contacts to share too

kelso
08-03-2014, 06:12 PM
Hi bro can share? Thanks!

lucifer_reborn
08-03-2014, 06:28 PM
Hi bro,

Kindly share this plc. The place I used to go which is near the area looks like closed down.

Cheers

hendon11
08-03-2014, 10:08 PM
Hi bro, can share location? Thanks!

kyo8707
09-03-2014, 01:40 AM
Hi, mind sharing location? thnx

xlr8
09-03-2014, 11:20 AM
Bro can share your contacts, will ups you, your mailbox full.

addict981
09-03-2014, 11:51 AM
bro. can pm the location thanks

sighter76
09-03-2014, 01:10 PM
bro.. can share contact.

blah204
09-03-2014, 02:39 PM
Bro can share contact tx

neilsilverwax
20-03-2014, 11:22 PM
Bro, Can share location?