PDA

View Full Version : Filipina

nansan21
04-09-2005, 08:22 PM
Hi all, sorry for the absence from posting some pics...Attached are a group of pics of my Filipina friend who I have known for over 4 years...When I visit Manila we hook up and have a fun and lovely time together..

nansan21
04-09-2005, 08:24 PM
More of my filipina girl..enjoy

mapleleaf882002
04-09-2005, 09:35 PM
Wow she's a looker. That's a good reason to go back a lot I bet :D

The way you wrote it appears she is not a pro but rather a FB?

BenV
04-09-2005, 10:27 PM
Well done on keeping hold of this one for so long. It looks very good quality.
if you don't mind I'd love some contact details for her for my next manila trip. Does she work out of a bar? Burgos St.? If you can PM me I'll be very grateful.

Points for you!

nansan21
05-09-2005, 09:22 AM
Thanks for the comments BenV & Mapleleaf,

MJ, does not work in bars/club scene in Manila...So sorry no contact details. She is a GF and we go away whilst I stay in Manila..I'll post some pics later of our travels to the south of the Philippines. Beach resorts etc;etc;
We text and stay in touch and her character is very warm and caring...I am even considering to bring her to OZ for a vacation in the near future.

CHeers
Nansan21

mapleleaf882002
05-09-2005, 08:10 PM
:cool: You're a lucky guy

How did you meet her (or more importantly how can I meet someone like her)? :D

Durex_69
06-09-2005, 08:36 PM
Looks like we have the same "taste" ... Filipina ...

Yours looks great .... friendly and warm are their nature, easy to get along even if as a stranger.

Hope to see more of her pics.

nansan21
07-09-2005, 07:48 PM
Thanks guys for the comments..
She is a good woman..She comes from Illoilo, so as an Illonga girl they are apparently very caring and kind by nature..(after asking many Filipino's here back home in Oz..all were all unanamous in the same answer..amazing!!).
I like her character bcoz she never seeks out the $$$$ from me, and yes, I buy her a dress or something nice when we are together, but never endless emailing or texting about helping out financially..
Love's to talk..man she never stops!!!! I am not the greatest communicator,yet she gets thru to me and conversation is interesting to say the least...( especially my belief of the lack of birth control in the Philippines, with so many kids born to any one family...that get's her going!!!)
I think the best place to meet a girl is in the natural environment such as a restuarant, mall...A smile or innocent comment about them generally breaks the ice...I was in a restuarant waiting for a table at the bar...MJ walked to the bar for a drink and I made some remark about the dress she was wearing..
things progressed from that,I had dinner and then went back to the bar...She joined up with me later and we spent the night chatting away...getting pissed, I started to get suggestive and was quickly put back in place...
I bet with her that Filipina's don't go topless on the beaches in Boracay, only the western girls do...she said of course the Filipina's do...She asked all her friend's and they were aghast at what she was saying.."no way"!!! Guess who is going topless on the beach in Boracay later this year!!!
Enough chat...some pics from earlier this year!
Cheers
Nansan21

mapleleaf882002
07-09-2005, 07:57 PM
A province girl that is ok with going topless on a public beach! :D I will say again your lucky and multiply to the nth power

KingEros
08-09-2005, 10:20 AM
... pics of my Filipina friend who I have known for over 4 years.....
Lucky you ... one of the classier Filipina I've seen.
Enjoy yourself then. :D

nansan21
12-09-2005, 06:08 PM
Hi Guy's,

Thought i'd post a few more pics of MJ whilst we were on holidays at a resort earlier this year....
Enjoy and if you see fit up my points!!

Cheers
Nansan21