PDA

View Full Version : Vow to vote OPPO!!!

Sammyboy RSS Feed
20-02-2014, 10:40 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

My uncle, a retiree drove a very old Japanese car.He came to visit me. He placed two hour parking coupons to cover his visit to our house. We had a great discussion and we also had a wonderful lunch. He left a happy man - long time no visit me. He went to his car and shit! He got a summon!!!He was 15 mins late!!! A compounded fine of $10!!!

He very angry! He went to our HDB Branch and talked to the officer who refused to entertain his complaint .My uncle asked for a waiver and a reduction.The officer told my uncle to write to the Certis CISCO Centre! The HDB officer said he could not do anything about the fine!!!

My uncle got more angry!!! He paid his fine and told the officer.." people like you made Singaporeans hate the government!!! No compassion! Pure heartless bureaucracy!!!...."

He paid the fine and stormed out of the HDB office!!! He told me he would VOTE FOR THE OPPO in the next election. He has been a strong PAP supporter all these years.

Do you think my uncle is a rational Singaporean? You did something wrong. He was fined. Yet, he blamed the Government and vowed TO VOTE FOR THE OPPO???

You think my uncle is the typical Singaporean??? Or was he just displaying his anger for the moment and when he is in the booth, he would still vote for THE PAP???

What do you think??? I think he will continue to support and vote for the PAP....

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?175412-Vow-to-vote-OPPO!!!&goto=newpost).