PDA

View Full Version : Appearance of a penis

TipsForSoccer14
16-02-2014, 05:47 PM
Is it possible to see the physical appearance of a penis and know if the person has STD?

sammyboyfor
17-02-2014, 03:20 PM
Is it possible to see the physical appearance of a penis and know if the person has STD?

Only if the STD has physical symptoms which affect the genitals and even then the symptoms usually go away even though the underlying infection is still present.

Herpes and Syphilis are good examples. Herpes is visible during an outbreak and the syphilis cancre manifests itself during the first stage of the infection.

However, both infections then enter a period of latency and the symptoms disappear but the person can still transmit the underlying infection.

In addition, there are many STDs which display no symptoms whatsoever. Examples are HIV, Hepatitis, Chlamydia and HPV.

IAmAwesome
25-02-2014, 02:39 PM
Only if the STD has physical symptoms which affect the genitals and even then the symptoms usually go away even though the underlying infection is still present.

Herpes and Syphilis are good examples. Herpes is visible during an outbreak and the syphilis cancre manifests itself during the first stage of the infection.

However, both infections then enter a period of latency and the symptoms disappear but the person can still transmit the underlying infection.

In addition, there are many STDs which display no symptoms whatsoever. Examples are HIV, Hepatitis, Chlamydia and HPV.

Perfect reply ;)

Stanisslav
02-03-2014, 03:39 AM

Correct not all STDs have symptoms some are asymptomatic

Phychopath
04-03-2014, 02:33 PM
This kinds of things quite difficult to see with the naked eye, better always
have a regular checkup if you are sexually active

Botakhead
05-03-2014, 09:49 AM
Especially when no CD was used. And the places or towels you used that may have been infected. God bless.

IAmAwesome
13-03-2014, 04:05 PM
have a regular checkup if you are sexually active

Regular checkups are always the best, this way the probability is low

Smallandstrong
24-03-2014, 03:30 PM
Here's a silly question;

Can you get a STD from a handjob or a boob job?

The only genitals involved are my dick, the lady's hands and her boobs.

No sex, no blows.

Big Sexy
24-03-2014, 03:47 PM
why do u ask silly question then?

No, you can't get std from handjob.

Here's a silly question;

Can you get a STD from a handjob or a boob job?

Smallandstrong
24-03-2014, 05:32 PM
why do u ask silly question then?

No, you can't get std from handjob.

Because I'm paranoid, guilty and immature.

Hence, I should consider staying away from this forum and resort to PCC-ing but my little head always leads me back here. And then, to the local massage directory.

A vicious cycle it seems.

Big Sexy
24-03-2014, 07:11 PM
if it wasnt for this forum, you wouldnt have cleared your doubt.
noone said u were immature or paranoid
it was you who said u had a silly question to ask.
however i now do think you are indeed immature.

Because I'm paranoid, guilty and immature.

Hence, I should consider staying away from this forum and resort to PCC-ing but my little head always leads me back here. And then, to the local massage directory.

A vicious cycle it seems.

Kalv
01-04-2014, 06:12 AM
.. STD .. physical symptoms .. genitals.. the symptoms usually go away even though the underlying infection is still present. Herpes and Syphilis are good examples. Herpes is visible during an outbreak and the syphilis cancre manifests itself during the first stage of the infection. however, both infections then enter a period of latency and the symptoms disappear but the person can still transmit the underlying infection. In addition, there are many STDs which display no symptoms whatsoever. Examples are HIV, Hepatitis, Chlamydia and HPV.
Warning signs indicating STD:

1) Sores or bumps on genital area
2) Itching or Irritation on or around genitals
3) Burning when pee
4) Discharge from penis/vagina ( + odor)
5) Pain in Abdomen or pelvis

The most common symptom of any STD is no symptom at all. Most people with STD do not know they have one until they get tested.

Most STDs are transmitted through oral, anal or vaginal sex. Kissing is relatively safe. However, herpes and syphillis can be transmitted mouth to mouth. Painting/BBBJ can also transmit.

Hepatitis and HIV can be transmitted when people share needles for drug use.