PDA

View Full Version : How to choose proper ML in local massage Directory

unregistered_10
15-02-2014, 07:53 AM
I was wondering , what is the criteria to choose or shorlist massage ladies when need to go for massage.
Normally , i browse the directory ,& i shortlist those with proper massage beds , cos IMHO,those with proper massage bed tend to do massage better or n are pro in their job , they invest to buy massage bed.
Also , i try to pick PR or citizens,more dedicated to keep their regulars to RTM.
Those on short stints here , not all , try to do rush jobs& and tend to be listed with a few advertisers& massage is not their forte, they also use diff name to do FJ service.
Some are photoshoped & dont even look like in the pics.
I know 1 ML who has stop adv in SBF long time & she depend on recommendation or RTM cust only.
She is very dedicated & pro , good skill & leaves a buffer of 15 mins aft each cust to prepare the bed & organise.Time management is important.
Lets discuss how do we zero down to who & what criteria to choose??

pussylicious12345
15-02-2014, 10:47 AM
I was wondering , what is the criteria to choose or shorlist massage ladies when need to go for massage.
Normally , i browse the directory ,& i shortlist those with proper massage beds , cos IMHO,those with proper massage bed tend to do massage better or n are pro in their job , they invest to buy massage bed.
Also , i try to pick PR or citizens,more dedicated to keep their regulars to RTM.
Those on short stints here , not all , try to do rush jobs& and tend to be listed with a few advertisers& massage is not their forte, they also use diff name to do FJ service.
I know 1 ML who has stop adv in SBF long time & she depend on recommendation or RTM cust only.
She is very dedicated & pro , good skill & leaves a buffer of 15 mins aft each cust to prepare the bed & organise.Time management is important.

Bro, You are only choosing a ML, not choosing a wife. No need to think so much, just go with flow. Trial and error is the best for you to find best fit. Sometimes, FR helps but again, different people have different tastes.

GrieGzEters
15-02-2014, 10:20 PM

Interesting thread you have started. You can read thousands of FR on a particular ML to assure yourself of a good ML, but among these thousands of FR you read, I am sure you can come to one conclusion. That is anyone got different experience. Its hard to have the best in terms of everything like looks, figures, massage skills, service they provide, the process of the service they provide and the long goes on and on. Even you can afford to pay more than the market rates, there no one size fit all. To me, patronizing them is like lucky draw, if you think she is good, continue to support her til you do not find any thrill anymore. If not, just move on to the next one.

TheSeeker
15-02-2014, 10:37 PM
Hi 1447 Bro,

If it is a legitimate massage session you are into, then I would recommend the attractive Ping Ping. Click Here for Ping Ping thread (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=216221)

Please note that she only provides authentic massage with no auto-roaming, BBBJ/BJ or hanky panky.

While she may not be a PR or Citizen but she has been here for a long time and with tons of glowing MRs.

Personally, I am NOT her agent or TS, just one of her regulars/supporters.

Cheers!
TheSeeker

jonn88
15-02-2014, 11:14 PM
Bro, I enjoy good solid massage, syt and hj are bonus but not a must, On off i do hv a regular ML till they decide to quit. I am on a look out again, maybe u can pass me the contact of yr ML.

curious11
15-02-2014, 11:55 PM
Typically check for those with many reviews. But even though you can have one who has many reviews, that doesn't guarantee that is what you'll get. Always check if the person looks like what is in the pictures. Some masseuse will just run away and pass their phones to other girls who are just out to cheat your money.

Fishcer
16-02-2014, 12:08 AM
One man's meat is another man's poison. Like what a couple of bros wrote, it's better for u to try out urself. Lastly, u must know what u want. If u want genuinely good massage, go for those which dun offer specials. If not, u have to be mentally prepared for a piano massage with a happy ending.