PDA

View Full Version : Class 7 girl gang-raped for 6 days (Guess the race and nationality)

Sammyboy RSS Feed
14-02-2014, 09:10 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Jharkhand: Class 7 girl gang-raped for 6 days

Manoj Sinha, Hindustan Times Ranchi, February 13, 2014
First Published: 22:24 IST(13/2/2014) | Last Updated: 07:39 IST (14/2/2014)

A Class 7 student was allegedly abducted around a week ago from Ramgarh district in Jharkhand and was gang-raped for six days in neighbouring Ranchi district.

The girl and her parents lodged a complaint before Ramgarh superintendent of police (SP) RK Prasad on Thursday evening.

"We cannot ascertain if the victim was raped. We are waiting for the medical reports," Prasad said.

According to the girl's parents, three people abducted her while she was on her way to school in Chittarpur, around 70 kilometres from state capital Ranchi, in the Rajrappa area of Ramgarh on February 6.

The accused have been identified as Md Chand, Md Nasim and Gul Turna.

"On February 11, my daughter telephoned me from an unknown number and informed me she was somewhere in the Sikidiri area of Ranchi district," the girl's father said.

According to the father, he immediately rushed to the place and brought her back. "Her mother told me that she was repeatedly gang-raped by two men," he added.

He also said her daughter's abductors had warned her of dire consequences if she informed the incident to the police.

The police have launched a manhunt to catch hold of the three accused. "Raids are being made to nab the three," said Prasad.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?174960-Class-7-girl-gang-raped-for-6-days-(Guess-the-race-and-nationality)&goto=newpost).