PDA

View Full Version : 3some with Young Malay Couple

priceslashspore
13-02-2014, 01:54 PM
Had Met a Young Malay couple thru chatline and have a great chemistry in chatting with them. We started sharing some of our sex fantasy and discover that we are into 3some MMF fun.

Since all of us new into this game, we decided to chat online till everyone is comfortable to meet.

tallsynn
13-02-2014, 07:13 PM
1st camper!

dr_freak
13-02-2014, 08:14 PM
2nd one!!!

BlackBirdGuy
13-02-2014, 10:17 PM
Setting up camp fire with marshmellons for everyone 😈

priceslashspore
14-02-2014, 10:22 AM
Normally for Both me and the hubby, we usually chat online during our office hours and whenever both of us are online for the first few days.

Was told by the hubby that they had chatted with many males but both him and his wife do not seem to be very comfortable to take a further step to meet the other party.

I totally agreed with him as personally all of us need a GREAT chemistry to trust each others before we are comfortable to meet up to talk.

As days passed, both of us become more comfortable and open up to talk more about what both him and his wife is expecting to meet to enjoy.

priceslashspore
15-02-2014, 12:01 PM
After chatting for a few days, the hubby really feels quite comfortable and told me that he had discussed with his wife and he requested me to add him and his wife contact nos on What's App to chat.

He even requested me to chat up with his wife and intro myself as he had mentioned my name to her.

I did as what i had been told and sent a message to his wife.

PS: Halo this is Price how are you my dear?

Mrs: Hi great to hear from you?

PS: Understand that both of you are keen to explore into swing fun.

MRS: We are curious and did have a mutual discussion to see how we can share with others in swing fun.

PS: OIC. Mind to share what you have in mind to explore in swing?

MRS; Maybe a 1-1 or MMF with my hubby if he allow.

PS: Wow that is a real trill my dear

DarkAsh
15-02-2014, 12:42 PM
bro BlackBirdGuy .. pitching tent and coming over to your campfire to enjoy your marshmellons:p

bababoo
16-02-2014, 10:35 AM
Sounds interesting. Camping here.

clinton
16-02-2014, 12:00 PM
set my camp here ...

KLKOOL
16-02-2014, 05:15 PM
Looks Promising. Setting Up Camp for more

Delwin
16-02-2014, 09:01 PM
Bro, up you back:D:D

lifeduo
16-02-2014, 09:59 PM
camping here :D

justfuck
17-02-2014, 12:17 AM
TS good start, more please

priceslashspore
17-02-2014, 10:25 AM
With the hubby's request, we start a chat group between 3 of us and we can discuss whatever we are comfortable to share and discuss whatever curious topic that we are interested to know about.

After few days of chatting, it seem that both hubby and wife are feeling comfortable and ask me when will I be available to meet them up for a drink to get to know each others better.

The hubby keeps assuring me he is REALLY keen to explore with the wife in 3some MMF as that is something that the wife wanted to try.

tallsynn
17-02-2014, 06:39 PM
okie, then...

IwantbustyKim
17-02-2014, 08:52 PM
Camping here with popcorn....

priceslashspore
21-02-2014, 11:42 AM
Hearing the assurance from the hubby, he than ask whether I am comfortable to meet them up for a drink if his wife is FREE to meet.

He called up his wife and return my call to confirm his wife will be free to meet up for a drink to chat at 8pm-9pm.

During our tele-conversation, he ask me whether i have any place in mind that all of us will be comfortable to chat without any inconvenience cause as ALL of our new into swing fun.

We than decide to go to a KTV joint at downtown to book a private room so that ALL of us can have a comfort level to chat without worry about others listening to our conversation.