PDA

View Full Version : hello, i am despo

reigninhell
12-02-2014, 11:54 PM
Hi guy, i am despo and i want toget free fuck, any girl please pm me:)

nextview
13-02-2014, 02:03 AM

hi im despo to zap you.

Smallandstrong
13-02-2014, 11:53 AM

Power.

Like that also can.

:eek:

justl00king
13-02-2014, 12:33 PM
Hi guy, i am despo and i want toget free fuck, any girl please pm me:)lol...u sound pretty despo alright.

Good luck! :)

Stewardess
13-02-2014, 02:32 PM
I applaud your courage. :rolleyes:

dreamflyer
13-02-2014, 03:05 PM
hi im despo to zap you.

You sir... deserve an award lol

Turtle
13-02-2014, 05:39 PM
Very honest, turtle like. We all also want free Fuck. Just different taste. TS you any kind also can? Keke

CaptainPlanet
13-02-2014, 06:30 PM
I like ur honest posting!

Although the chance of getting laid seems zero but still ur better than those wolves in sheep clothing! Cheers:D

PowerTAN_P_W
13-02-2014, 11:27 PM

reigninhell was having his beer at his regular bar with a sour look on his face when a tall and handsome chap approached him.

handsome: 'hi bro u look really down, what seems to be your problem tonight?'

reigninhell: 'those fuckers at sammyboyforum has been zapping me just because i said i am a despo who want a free fuck. damn!'

handsome: 'oh that's really bad of them! which man isn't a despo except the legendary Power Tan? don't dwell in sorrows bro i can instantly make your wish come true'

reigninhell was delighted and followed the handsome chap to a quiet wash room right behind the bar.

handsome: 'ok bro, now drops a coin and pick it up and your wish shall come true'

reigninhell dropped his coin and immediately gotten his wish - a swollen ass penetrated by the more than helpful handsome chap.

reigninhell: 'u bastard!! i wanted a free fuck, why the hell u did that???'

handsome (smiling): 'a fuck is a fuck bro, as long as it's free you have gotten your wish.'

Rgds,
Ah Wee

xiongxiong
14-02-2014, 12:15 AM
lol this one greedy ~~ guy and girl both also wan

acidicavex
14-02-2014, 09:21 AM
reigninhell was having his beer at his regular bar with a sour look on his face when a tall and handsome chap approached him.

reigninhell: 'those fuckers at sammyboyforum has been zapping me just because i said i am a despo who want a free fuck. damn!'

handsome: 'oh that's really bad of them! which man isn't a despo except the legendary Power Tan? don't dwell in sorrows bro i can instantly make your wish come true'

reigninhell was delighted and followed the handsome chap to a quiet wash room right behind the bar.

handsome: 'ok bro, now drops a coin and pick it up and your wish shall come true'

reigninhell dropped his coin and immediately gotten his wish - a swollen ass penetrated by the more than helpful handsome chap.

handsome (smiling): 'a fuck is a fuck bro, as long as it's free you have gotten your wish.'

Rgds,
Ah Wee

ROFL Ah wee u getting damn creative.:D

lbk2020
15-02-2014, 04:16 PM
like your honesty, btw who don wan free fuck?

WOOHOO
15-02-2014, 04:33 PM

Rgds,
Ah Wee

awesome la power tan ^^ l*applause applause*

Stewardess
15-02-2014, 05:45 PM

2 thumbs up !! :D

Johnbass
15-02-2014, 06:03 PM
Ah Wee is back!
:eek:
:D