PDA

View Full Version : Anyone came-cross GF that only allow sex after the marriage

wins1974
30-08-2005, 03:14 PM
Hi brothers,

Have anyone meet girl who claim to be virgin and can only have sex once u and her get marry. ??? :D

yanki1
30-08-2005, 03:20 PM
not gf la but friends lo got a few who are like that. :cool:

wins1974
30-08-2005, 03:26 PM
What i means GF - can be yr girlfriend, gal friends and any girl who r 16 yrs and above...hahahhah

Is it!!! So far met one only, claim to be virgin and will only be bond if the guy willingly to marry her (not pretty lar - HAHAHAH)

:eek:

spidey2278
30-08-2005, 03:31 PM
Hi brothers,

Have anyone meet girl who claim to be virgin and can only have sex once u and her get marry. ??? :D
Of coz have lah..my ex lor...say cannot do till after the "Big Day"...buuuuut...thru my presevance ...kekekeke...still lost her to me wahahahaha :D

wins1974
30-08-2005, 03:34 PM
Wow..lau brother u r real good meh, in the end did u marry her ?? :confused:

spidey2278
30-08-2005, 03:35 PM
Wow..lau brother u r real good meh, in the end did u marry her ?? :confused:
i already say my ex liao lor..wat u thinks?...hehehehe..hunting for more hahaha..joking lah! :D

HuiGe3387
30-08-2005, 03:38 PM
Most traditional christian girls will be virgins until they get married. But they are also a declining breed .........

wins1974
30-08-2005, 03:39 PM
HAHAHA...i know lar, u got many ex..hahahah

There r girl who r like this not becasue they want to keep their virgin to their love one, but to someone who r more capable to took it away from them. What i means if they keep it , they can at least mark up their value. Look for a rich man , enjoy better life. Nowsday girl in singapore r too educated liao just think of good life, big car and possible big house but how many rich man r in singapore. hehehehe....\\\ :o

wins1974
30-08-2005, 03:41 PM
A lot of my church guy friends also said so, but when u r high and wet....dun think the girl can resist....Once the cola cola bottle cap kenna open , i think she will want to refill and open up again by more thirty drinkers...

hahahah

wins1974
30-08-2005, 03:42 PM
Hard to find virgin liao, unless u buy one from ruual area and start locking her up and until she reach 16 can bond her liao...haha

jng1103
30-08-2005, 03:46 PM
A lot of my church guy friends also said so, but when u r high and wet....dun think the girl can resist....Once the cola cola bottle cap kenna open , i think she will want to refill and open up again by more thirty drinkers...

yeah... true... i kena once b4 and my tounge-fu not powerful enough to open the cola bottle cap... bo pian, ended up wtih bbbj only :D

jimbo

spidey2278
30-08-2005, 03:48 PM
Hard to find virgin liao, unless u buy one from ruual area and start locking her up and until she reach 16 can bond her liao...haha
Still got lah!...eye those in pri school and slowly monitor them till they are ripe to pluck lah!...Wahahahaha :p

asdfghjkl
30-08-2005, 03:49 PM
no bad liao la.. got bbbj.. kekeke :D

spidey2278
30-08-2005, 03:49 PM
yeah... true... i kena once b4 and my tounge-fu not powerful enough to open the cola bottle cap... bo pian, ended up wtih bbbj only :D

jimbo
first time dun work..try again...second dun work...try again...keep trying and you will open the cap one day! :D

Horsepower
30-08-2005, 03:51 PM
I only allow my gf to have sex with me after we get married .... :D

Joking.... I grew up in traditional values, so is my OC, so we fumbled badly on the wedding nite.

The very fact I am posting and sharing my cheonging here speaks of how much that traditional values has eroded :o

wins1974
30-08-2005, 03:51 PM
Brother, at least u still got the chance to try to open, i lucky worse not even touch the bottle at all. Hold hand few times during the 3.5 yrs RS. when coming to critical moment, she said keep it for our BIG day and once she even give me a big slap on my face when i going to french her.....sigh.

Finally decide to break-off with her as she demand a huge sum of money for the wedding. Which people like me cannot afford maybe today fulfill her tomorrow end up in the banrupt list hahahhaha.....Good luck to her as i know got a couple of big fish r aiming her. At way she not pretty and lousy figure maybe i kenna her black magic ...hehhehe...

Some women u can play but some women u can't , do u know what i means......heheheh...my master told me.... :D

wins1974
30-08-2005, 03:55 PM
So u real have sex after yrs marriage????hehehehhe i doubt so

jng1103
30-08-2005, 03:58 PM
first time dun work..try again...second dun work...try again...keep trying and you will open the cap one day!

my hat off to ur perserverance... but take my advise, if u fooled her to open the cola cap, chances are there that she will be super sticky. unless u wanna marry or paktor with her, dun open the cap for ONS or flings... i had such a nitemare experience and ran like bull dog to hide :D

jimbo

asdfghjkl
30-08-2005, 03:58 PM
she even give me a big slap on my face when i going to french her.

really.. she siao man! :eek:

BenQ
30-08-2005, 04:02 PM
Most traditional christian girls will be virgins until they get married. But they are also a declining breed .........

Got an ex who is a christian n always end up helping to satisfield her needs but after tat always say cannot but keep trying so end up popping her cherries after 3 months but heard she got a church mate who is a virgin at 27 n really lose it to her husband on the big day cos she told my ex she saw blood on tat big day :D

wins1974
30-08-2005, 04:03 PM
The key to success, is to open it and make her understand why you need to open it ...hahhahah.

There are girls who r very sticky, once u thrust her in and out that its.....the super glue tricks she will use it on you.

Nowsday dun think too much separte case r so high, play already then think lar. :D

wins1974
30-08-2005, 04:06 PM
I got church friends who once told me if u want to have fun , join them........ :eek:especially he shown me his evil smile.

There r so many of them using this activiites to target their prey......whether u r from temple, church and hell or heaven , the aim r where got better flowers u go there to plucky lar

spidey2278
30-08-2005, 04:16 PM
my hat off to ur perserverance... but take my advise, if u fooled her to open the cola cap, chances are there that she will be super sticky. unless u wanna marry or paktor with her, dun open the cap for ONS or flings... i had such a nitemare experience and ran like bull dog to hide :D

jimbo
Thanks bro for the advise...the first one was really a fling lah..she actually wanted to go steady with me after that...but i don't know she was a "v"..the first time i did her...the other ...actully was all my ex lah..went for a while ...but did not work out...so have to break up lor...but it is always them who are thwe one who intiate the break one hor!!! :(

ricardo
30-08-2005, 04:21 PM
yes try long enough sure can open one but make sure u serious oso lah. once open liao make them enjoy it lor in the end they will ask for it one. if play play look for like minded people dun go forcing lah no so good.

gatekeeper
30-08-2005, 11:44 PM
hai... i have one nw which not matter what i said she just said NONONO, sad sai

Toyota Honda
31-08-2005, 11:57 AM
hai... i have one nw which not matter what i said she just said NONONO, sad sai

Rubbish.. sure can one.. I got one ex, a virgin, who also say no sex for 3 years.. at times when we are heavily petting and I try to put it in, she gets agitated also.. But after much coaxing and sayang-ing, she will be the one who wants... But that time I was in a hurry to meet my NS friends for dinner and had to leave.. she wants it so badly that she took the phone and told them, "he if fucking me, don't disturb."

Best one is another ex who hate bbbj... always reject me.. but theres once when I was fingering her until she damn shiok, she automatically position herself to bbbj me.. from zero to some bbbj profession..

Its all about the feeling and comfort level you give them,...

yanki1
31-08-2005, 12:10 PM
i guess the secret is to make the girl super high, super horny liao, make her wan it more then u do. then everything also can. :cool:

wins1974
31-08-2005, 12:12 PM
brother u very heng lar....maybe i am not handsome and rich that why i end up PCC myself ...hahah

Toyota Honda
31-08-2005, 12:33 PM
Come to think of it.. the most difficult part is not about getting her to have sex with you.. Its the part when you are trying to strip her and fondle her that very very difficult...
I find it difficult myself... But I guess brothers who are really good knows the easy way.. prob can share in this thread or something like that..

kevric
31-08-2005, 12:37 PM
Its all about the feeling and comfort level you give them,...

I also agree on this.. U gotta make them more hungry then and everything oso can liao. Thats why foreplay very impt... :D

jng1103
31-08-2005, 12:41 PM
Come to think of it.. the most difficult part is not about getting her to have sex with you.. Its the part when you are trying to strip her and fondle her that very very difficult...
I find it difficult myself... But I guess brothers who are really good knows the easy way.. prob can share in this thread or something like that..

hmm... if it's a fling or ONS, i find it very difficult to convince them to go some 'quiet' places with me. however, once they r in my room, there's no escape door liao :D

booze will help a lot to break down their self defence. hope it helps...

P/S: so, did u work OT last nite with ur gf? hehehe

jimbo

HKS2005
31-08-2005, 01:06 PM

hm..meet a few christian gers. veri traditional also.
but.... like tigress leh.. pounce on me themself one wor..

kevric
31-08-2005, 01:16 PM
Bro Jng... No more clubbing FRs ? :p

jng1103
31-08-2005, 01:26 PM
Bro Jng... No more clubbing FRs ?

honestly speaking, i'd been hitting by bad luck lately. so no more FRs from me. however, kudos to our comrades who ventured at DB.

how about urself? wats' new n hot? :D

jimbo

kevric
31-08-2005, 01:28 PM
Hmm.. For me, Juz Club MoMo for the time being...

I think we dun tcss here haha.. ..if not wait ganna chop... :D

Toyota Honda
31-08-2005, 01:45 PM
P/S: so, did u work OT last nite with ur gf? hehehe

jimbo[/QUOTE]

Haha.. yeah... abrief one just to satisy her needs.. Fair right.. As and when
I want, she assist.. And as and when she wants, I give.. Thats how 5 yrs plus went by liao...

jng1103
31-08-2005, 02:23 PM
Hmm.. For me, Juz Club MoMo for the time being...

I think we dun tcss here haha.. ..if not wait ganna chop...

haha... cum n join our DB thread... tcss is allowed :D

PM me ur contact if u wanna join us this fri...
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1153858#post1153858

jimbo

jng1103
31-08-2005, 02:25 PM
Haha.. yeah... abrief one just to satisy her needs.. Fair right.. As and when I want, she assist.. And as and when she wants, I give.. Thats how 5 yrs plus went by liao...

haha... u r lucky bro... my CO never initiated and i hv to do all the shits work to get her into the mood. however, once her engine is up n running, there's no horse run :D

jimbo

kevric
31-08-2005, 02:28 PM
PM me ur contact if u wanna join us this fri...
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1153858#post1153858

jimbo

Will do.. Thanks. Will try to join u guys for fishing.. lolz... :D