PDA

View Full Version : jb 88 amansari hotel

amerhaqem
07-02-2014, 08:02 AM
FR for Jb888 Girl name jade

actually i ask for daisy but misunderstanding they gave me jade .
just a short fr
just bj with condom no bbbj
no finggering
Face not exactly like on photo : 3/10
Fj : biasa biasa : 5/10
no catbath just self bath
attitude : 6/10

total damage 200 . but anyway owner boss apologise fr miss understanding and let me have daisy fr discount . so cant wait fr daisy tomorrow . my friend said pebble is worth to try just want to share . thank youu

amerhaqem
07-02-2014, 08:08 AM
FR on Daisy

look isnt exactly same as picture but stil she is so cute . her smile damn she just too cute hahaha. small girl with very very polite service .
boob : medium
Hj : 9/10 ( with her moan )
BBBJ : 9/10
French : not so good
Fj : 9/10 shes try to statisfy me even shes tired .
catbath: yes
attitude 10 / 10
always with her cute smile even u when u fj her hahaha :p
i think i fall for her damn haha :pp recommended
thank you

mr8lie
07-02-2014, 10:20 AM
Amansari got website ha? Cn give me the web? Bcos b4 this i only go ghene n chose the gal..

Nocturna
07-02-2014, 12:03 PM
FR on Daisy

look isnt exactly same as picture but stil she is so cute . her smile damn she just too cute hahaha. small girl with very very polite

Bro, just my 2 cent opinion.. I think u should remove the hotel name from the Topic.. If anyone want to engage JB88 and want to know the location they should contact JB88 directly.. I wouldnt want to give a slight chance to expose the place..

Cheers bro

amerhaqem
07-02-2014, 02:58 PM
Amansari got website ha? Cn give me the web? Bcos b4 this i only go ghene n chose the gal..

jbgirl.net :)

gguitm
07-02-2014, 03:48 PM
from what i see on ameerhaqem comment , seems like the picture will not be exactly like the girl..maybe photoshop to make the girl beautiful.. I haven't tried the girls from jbgirl.net. Last time try to contact to book for Pebble but seem like she's not available. Quite scare to try other girls since the photo looks not very genuine. Anyway, would appreciate if the website could show the real girl picture without editing. That would be more attractive since most of the guys here would love sincerity than disappointment later.

jnudes
07-02-2014, 04:37 PM
from what i see on ameerhaqem comment , seems like the picture will not be exactly like the girl..maybe photoshop to make the girl beautiful.. I haven't tried the girls from jbgirl.net. Last time try to contact to book for Pebble but seem like she's not available. Quite scare to try other girls since the photo looks not very genuine. Anyway, would appreciate if the website could show the real girl picture without editing. That would be more attractive since most of the guys here would love sincerity than disappointment later.

I got tried Amansari before with one prc last year, damage is RM190 one shot. The hotel is the same as above but different okt. Photo viewing online the girl is white as snow, when meet face 2 face she is brown skin. Felt cheated but anyway decided to proceed her service as this is my first time trying online prc gal.

Many this cannot that cannot, no kissing, no 69, no cim, etc. Simply hug each other with limited conversation until time's up. Even she refused to chat with me. That's it. RM190 gone down the drain. Will never ever try any online service anymore. If I ever know that the prc gal is brown skin will not book her in the first place. Lesson learnt.

mr8lie
07-02-2014, 04:40 PM
last time i go there got viet,nl n prc.. donow now if base on that web site ur give never see the girl b4.. hehe..

amerhaqem
07-02-2014, 08:14 PM
Bro, just my 2 cent opinion.. I think u should remove the hotel name from the Topic.. If anyone want to engage JB88 and want to know the location they should contact JB88 directly.. I wouldnt want to give a slight chance to expose the place..

Cheers bro

sorry . so how can i change the thread? :0

siewbeng
08-02-2014, 04:32 PM
The first time I tried JB88 it was in another hotel. And the girl was a pretty university girl. She was beautiful and educated. But too bad never work liao. Then tried Ning on numerous occasions until the incident when they got raided. After the raid, most of the new girls are poor standard and photos very fake. Never visit ever since

gguitm
17-04-2014, 06:03 PM
tried a girl name elva...as expected, the face is 50% different from the picture shown at the website..hahaha.. went to her room, knock the door for quite a while but no one open up...call the OKT and the OKT call her phone to open the door. Well, when enter, ask me to shower and she continue to sleep. WTF? Well, still fine with me. Then she take a shower. Then the session start. She lick all over my body, make me really horny..give a BJ for 5 mins then ride me. Well the best thing i could say about this girl is that she is hardworking. Then i take my turn, ride her and shoot after 30 mins. Shower, paid up and go.

looks : 5/10 (way to different from the website and not that pretty)
boob : 7/10 (firm)
BBBJ : -
BJ : 7 (good sucking)
French : she dont want..maybe bcos i just smoke?
FJ : 8/10 (hardworking girl)
catbath: no, self bath
Damage : RM168 + RM2 tips
RTF : better tried other girl