PDA

View Full Version : TN Blitzkreig 4 Gd Rubdown

kinjio
29-08-2005, 10:14 AM
Dear bros,

Been too busy seen back 2 have made any contribution to SBF. So, just some bits since the time n $$ been spent on such activities, so jus FYI.

Borrowing from the WW2 German military tactics, activated myself 2 raid a few joints to check out the current developments of the SG TN scene.

Alas, after checking out the new F**kshop at Kitchener (FR given), decided that I wld rather spend the $ on a good rub-down then those pretty mei meis who do a 1/2 fuck massage + FJ(there r better 1s around n I dun actually fancy me having to do all the hardwork n ended up the 1 paying, GL another story cos the gers serve u. No offence, jus personal preference.)

OK.. here goes.. (those looking for scintillating FRs can move on.. )

1. Lavendar - Taka TN

After exerting myself too much since gfs n oc been missing me 2 much, really dying for a good rubdown. Was around the corner at the 4D shop, n chanced upon this small TN shop at 1 corner, left turn after a provision shop.

kinjio
29-08-2005, 10:44 AM
con't on 1.

the entrance to the TN facing the Multi-Storey Carpark. Look at watch, hmm.. still have sometime b4 go pick OC up, since i need to service her 2nite, need some good rub to improve my blood circulation..
Went in, see counter lady, i asked: Hai you an ma? (Still provide massage?) - cos already 9+ and the shop sign indicated close at 2230 (i think, can't rem, but quite early time)
Asked me sit down on the Foot Massage chair, she arrange. How long she asked. Saw the price menu, 1 hour la ($36? can't really rem, shld b la).
Asked another lady who's working, she came out curtain, told her she gotta go hm after tis customer. Aiyo, good oso CMI face..
Though not looking 4 Hanky Panky 4 start, at least be presentable 1 la.. 30+ the face oily, hair all messed up, lifted her arm and showed armpit hair.. really no appetite (wouldn't want her to touch me)
Ok, lady IC make fone call, called up reservist. (too late liao, so mobilisation exercise failed)
Tot she the lao ban niang, ended up asked me, : wo an ni ke yi ma?
Look at her, ok la, still edible..
Showed me last room.. drawn the curtains..
Me stripped n left wif underwear, she busy outside settling customers.
Asked from outside : Ke yi le ma?
Me : Hao le..
Came in n started back rub n small talk..
Asked bot strength, i say jus go hard, pain i'll tell u..
Good strength, dats what i wan.
In between she went out 2 settle 'admin' stuff and heard her pulling down the roller-shutter.. Hmm.. close shop liao..
Did check wif her how come 1st place she dun offer herself 2 me? I not handsome for her to massage?
She apologically said she try to arrange other ladies to do cos they have better skills n oso so they make more $$..
Asked she the lao ban niang? no just worker (that makes her the IC, in SAF terms?..hee.. (hmm.. good leadership? takes care of her troops)
con't small chat and oil rub down..
went massage front, me take a good look, hmm.. 30ish... not the lau swee / lau chio type (I'm a sucker 4 those) but not the CMI.. plain jane just like those mums waiting outside school gates wif umbrella type..
observed her boobs (dunno y, eyes automatic go there), will shake a bit when she massage me (though loose t-shirt, but can see movements) looking 4 down-blouse? hee .. dun hav... aiks.. Guessed bot B+, C- size..
Finished the massage for 1 hrs n look at watch, hmm, she din really try to 'makan' up my time.. good..
Felt loosen-up , paid at counter the massage fee $36, rushed to pick-up OC n went hm for a good workout.. Guessed the massage helped, got commendation frm OC n freed myself of any suspicion of 'steal makan' while she's away... :}

Sorry 4 being lo so.. too long no write FR n dats bot the oni way i know....

Cheers..

:)

kinjio
29-08-2005, 10:53 AM
Oops.. missed out::

Place : Taka
Masseur : Ah Juan
Massage : Hard, Good strength, but still missed 'hitting' some of the acu- points.
Damage : $36 (well, i find very worth-well, esp. when i scored pts wif OC)
Extras : Would i be writing so much un-coded details here if have? (but on the other hand, experience bros shld know that it requires u to be familiar wif the masseur in this type of joint.. ;) )
RTF : Likely, try 2nd time again 2 assess the potential 2 be my 'regular' joint for a good rubdown.. (used to have 1 around the area, Estee's shop but now banned her liao)

kinjio
29-08-2005, 11:45 AM
ok, i try to be brief...

2. TPP.. Having a nite's out at nearby Pinoy street.. still early, went 2 have some food at the hawker cetre n walk around while waiting 4 frens..
level 2 - many shops, those eager types.. hmm.... me objective: priority - Gd rubdown..
Walked till end n looped around, while u-turning, 1 30ish opened door jio me.. looked in the joint, hmm not bad set-up.. compared wif the rest.. quoted $35 for 1 hr, ok.. went in..
led to rm.. stripped to underwear lie on stomach, came in n started rub..
Good strength, but not skilled, not hitting the acu-points.. a bit excessive on oil.. more of rubbing my skin .. lucky got strength.. ow will be disappointed.
Flipped around, Somemore oil.. (wa liao, BBQ???), anticipating a better rub.. aiks.. disappointed.. tickled me trying 2 move for something else.. rub stomach n chest a bit, popped Q liao (AHA!) : want to massage down ther?
Me hesitant.. How much?
Anything.. I finish up n u jus pay me watever?, she countered..
"Huh? Dun wan la.. jus gif me a quote.."
"ok la.. $30?.."
mum, make me hard liao, wat to do? " Hao!'" and off she took of my undies..
more oil (no need $$?), relatively good stroking + good use of other hand to rub my balls n PC area..
Meanwhile, slipped my hand in2 her top from top openings..
Wa.. Good size.. (C+) squeeze n play nips.. wanna see the colour of her nips so move close up,.. alas asked me 2 lie down.. aiii... dun wanna b too wolfy.. ok lay down n enjoy, hand stil on her left boob..
asked anything else she provide? (testing oni..)
Dun hav.. ok..
Concentrate n cummed.... wiped me wif towel.. went out got water for me..
See time.. hmm.. makan a bit time.. but overall ok... (at least din turn out 2 b a f**kshop.. + oso place got nice ambience, cubicle got fishtank n nice soothing new age music..)
Way out paid exactly to price quoted n gave me a card (like the watsons promo.. come 5 time get 1 free hot stone treatment)

Place : K*L*N (2wards the Amara Hotel end, away from the Pinoyland)
Masseur : 4got name, petite, frizzy tied-up long hair (lack of hair treatment kinda frizzy), quite slim n busty (4 her age, not bad.. nvr explored too far to be sure)
Boobs : Nice, Good C+ n may b even close to D.. Real - No feeling of it being enhanced..
Damage: $35 + $30 = S$65..
HJ : Not the mechanical type, made her other hand useful..
Overall : A bit calculative on the time.. service dipped slightly 2wards the end of session. But then, it has got 1 of the better priced 1 hr good rub down..
RTF : May b if i waiting for Pinoyland mission.. or 2 get my free hot stone treatment? :D

Cheers..

kinjio
29-08-2005, 12:27 PM
3. Fuji - Chinatown

Was dead tired thus was looking for a good rubdown since have sometime b4 entertainment activities at KTV (work-related, not for self amusement.. so sianz..)

Went to PPC, long time din visit Mabel shop, went over.. ah.. she alone.. dun wan la.. actually wanted 2 try some1 she interviewed few months back, quite a 'middle' swee (Winnie?) can't rem.. cos like her type of looks (not lau swee cos she look class n the most early 30s) - Any bros can verify or FR?

Anyway, went down level 2, see the QiQi shop.. aiyo, she sianz face.. dun wan 2 go in liao..

Haizz tot no mission la, crossed the bridge to opp. street. came down the stairs, saw big banner on the left, walked 2 the 5 footway look at the price menu, b4 i can see properly, some 30ish approached me.. led me up.. actually was bioing her colleague sitting on a high stool wif her, din see the face properly, oni rem big boobs on tight white T.. :D

On way up, asked how much 1 hr? $42.. hmm.. kinda steep.. ah.. nvr mind la, not gonna haggle over a few $ diff.. but the rub better b good..

Upstairs.. (got a feeling like con job cos the place in tourist area + reminded me of some bad experience i had in China)

So went to 1 of the curtained massage 'room' (if u can call it that), stripped to undies n the ger who approached me came in.. hmm.. was hoping for the other 1..Start wif oil rub.. ok.. not very power leh..
Asked for harder rub.. she said now jus nice power can liao, starting oni.. later will be painful.. Ok lor.. go on..

Told her my shoulder n lower back pain.. try to relief that.. Back rub was not really "hitting the point", nontheless, enuf strength to keep me there (otherwise i wld have gone liao)..

Next 'table' bro seems like enjoying n having better fun then me leh.. can hear whispers n giggles... ;)

Good thing though, she did a foot acupoint massage, say the acu point relief my back ache, shoulder, kidney etc.. Never a fan of foot massage.. KNN damned bloody pain.. till i tell her to stop.. still, did the other foot 2 'balance-out'

Turned-around, asked to sit up..stretched me a bit n press back.. Chatting me up.. Asked bot how wat i do bla bla .. Everytime go massage? I said once a while. Go where? Around lor.. but mostly overseas in China.. so u veryu experienced la.. etc.. Hmm.. I sensed something coming... but may b of the location (tourist area), she nid to be discreet. Somemor she oni work ther a few days (y all like 2 say that? but gif benefit of doubt).. O siam the Q say normally go 4 the old Shanghainese style bathhouse.. (Actually oni gone 1s, hee.. old man rub u down wif a towel on your back.. pain but feel damn clean n smoth.. helps the blood circulation.. another topic..)

Back.. so she said got some mor time, wanna 'press face'? ok lo.. go ahead n press..

Times up.. dressed-up went out paid -up n off 2 entertain...

Masseur : Alice (or Ah Li)
Massage : Moderate rub, not my cuppa cos she used oni her forearm n elbow oni, not much finger-press n other patterns.. the foot massage though pain was quite a good relief though (oni felt the effect later in the night)
Price : $42 for 1hr..
RTF : Dun think so, cos set-up is 2 opened... may b if i see her big boobs colleague again..

kinjio
29-08-2005, 12:31 PM
Dear bros.. hope my above FRs can start a trend for those genuinely looking for a gd rub-down n occassionally may b a HJ or 2.. Not for those bros looking for SYT, FJs type of joint.. (Those F**Kshop type operations have mushroomed all over GL.. Me not in2 the mood for those for time-being.. No offence to bros who like those)..

Meanwhile, can any kind bros update on the JG scene? I know there is already a thread on JG, not asking for spoon-feed but me out for some time (the scene n the country as well). particularly any new 1s discovered in TN joints instead of HC.

I oso used to hav a reg in Estee but found that her service dropped.. Would appreciate bros who have good experience in JG to contribute.. QiQi ' s so call 'bao Jian' not really a JG IMHO...

Thanks all..

Cheers...

kinjio
29-08-2005, 03:22 PM
wa.. 300+ views n not 1 comment? Good or bad oso can bros.. hate to see this get buried in the jungle of FRs..

Ok, let me kick the ball again:-

Primary objective : Good rubdown / massage at economical price
Secondary mission : HJ
Bonus : JG
Extra credit : BJ / FJ? May b?

Await for your kind views..

bbailey
30-08-2005, 02:08 AM
since no one willing to "cut the ribbon", then i try to kick the ball rolling.
appreciate your efforts to share wif us ur experiences (thanks for the details routing info). also duno how to comment (me not that experience). Usually i will put up my FR (v rare hv one) in the respective threads +++king abt the specific place or area.

but it seems like the FR u hv given us is not really all got good rubdown, as according to ur thread title. it's more like where u hv cheong.

I think if u really want a good massage, best place i wld recommend is the spore badminton hall. but i also hvn't go there a long time liao. *hint for the threadstarted to organize an outing?*

after spore badminton hall, u can always head down to GL for hanky-panky if ur small head protests for attention.

my next best rubdown is @ jurong east. i forgot the exact address liao.
can't seems to find the name card. i hv only been there once. cos i dun stay near there.

hope i can find it and share it wif u.
Hope to exchange more of the FRs wif u in future.
Take care,bro!

DingDongBell
30-08-2005, 04:09 AM
actualy, i like to go to badminton hall to de-stress. sometime, a good rub-down is better then sex. have you thought of going there for two session of oil rub-down and spend your day there. :D

kinjio
30-08-2005, 10:41 AM
glad to see bros bb & DDB comments & contributions..

May b the title is misleading huh?

Agreed badminton hall is really good. I've not been there umpteen years ever since treating some sports injury during younger days. But that's a purely professional joint, just like the some of the town spas n beauty salons, and even some thai massage (open concept type).

Sometimes, besides getting a good rubdown, seeking out some hanky panky can be quite a thrill. The 'dunno hav or dun hav special', 'dunno he 1 special or not' kinda cat-&-mouse game if u catch what I'm getting at..

If it is a straight commercial fuck, there is always GL40, 80, 150, PT, while HC, FL, streewalkers, KTV etc...offered some 'forbidden' and risk factor which heightens the thrill even further

I've filtered out those 'hang goat head' joints which r pseudo 'FS'(Fuckshop).. I was quite surprised to see the blooming business in Geylang n the blatantness of some of the operators when I'm back 2 SGLand.
Having seen these type of shops mushrooming all over SG, it jus sets me thinking... Bros r paying the entrance fee for a non-existant 'massage', on top of the service fee, (50/80/100), pretty std?, no facilities n sometimes run-down and unhygenic environment, compromised privacy (TN cannot have fully partitioned cubicles). I was thinking, the fee can be better utilised for transit rate at GL hotels 4 a mor comfortable n cleaner environment? In the days of the HC, at least u get to enjoy the facilities n refreshments + privacy better?

I m by no means criticising any1 who prefer such joints. No offence to any1, Hell, I myself hav been to such joints as well.. Neither m i getting calculative or out on a vendetta against such operations.

Jus that, having been out in foriegnland n reading that some bros been schemed n being treated like roberts really sets me thinking lor...

I m no saint, I've been through more awkward situations b4, just my humble opinions.

Cheers..

DehOne
30-08-2005, 11:03 AM
Sometimes, besides getting a good rubdown, seeking out some hanky panky can be quite a thrill. The 'dunno hav or dun hav special', 'dunno he 1 special or not' kinda cat-&-mouse game if u catch what I'm getting at..

I know where you are coming from bro.

One place I can recommend for a good rubdown and 'maybe' a little 'extra' is at Henderson Road. (Pardon me but I've forgotten the name.) However it is almost directly opposite the NKF outlet at Henderson Road and right beside an aquarium shop. it's a small joint with curtain partitioning and the staff are mature, reasonably okay looking PRCs in their thirties. IMO, the most you'll get from them 'special-wise' is a hj. But the massage is quite solid.

Right around behind them, facing the CC and police station is another TN outlet (NS, I think it is called) that has been mentioned before in this forum. This place is bigger but not as clean as the TN joint on Henderson Road. I believe the massage there is not bad and they are more daring in the specials they offer. But be warned, whenever I've passed by the place I've notice that the ladies fall into the CMI category. The ladies in the TN joint on Henderson Road are better looking.

Hope this helps in your quest!

kinjio
30-08-2005, 12:25 PM
I know where you are coming from bro.

One place I can recommend for a good rubdown and 'maybe' a little 'extra' is at Henderson Road. !

Thanks bro..

Jus to confirm on the location (I think there was a thread on the place but jus to confirm we +++ing bot same joint). Near the market / hawker centre? Blk # or joint's initials may b? tks a lot..

Jus wanna share an experience some time back.. May b tis shld b in the discussion forum but what the hack..

Think few years back, was having backache, went 2 a neighbourhood joint for goodrub. Was even given the 'ba guan' treatment. Good experience. Cos the place was besides a chinese medical shop, + tat time the heartland TN still relatively 'clean', even saw couples going for the foot massage n backrubs (individually). Hence, went in 1 day. Was told I should follow-up wif a few treatments. After 1st time was kinda bz so din follow-up.

after a few months (bot 3) went back. Alas different lady(IC / perm staff, previous 1 was temp n have gone back to PRC since) n the massage not to my expectations. It was good by no means, but dun hav the very relaxed n relief kinda feeling..

Anyways, 1 day after another few months, passed-by the joint again, saw a different lady doing a foot massage for a ah pek.. hmm.. may b try again cos my back still ache + was rather free then..

So went-in n asked if she was oni 1 in there? she said yup.. How long more? Another 15min? Ok.. so I come back later ya.. Went to nearby coffeeshop hav a cuppa n smokes..

Then, saw ah pek come out, so me proceed to the shop. KNN some aunty beat me to it.. Aiks!. Went in, TN lady saw me n smelled.. "ni huey lai le?"
Then she told aunty me b4 her n if she wanna wait. I asked for 1 hr rubdown. Aunty look at me a bit buay song. heee... Buay song, she went off liao. Heard her mumbling sometime bot having to go hm cook or something.. haha..

This lady, really looked 'china'. 40+, but the hair braided n made like an 18yo china ger style + those transparent socks? (wats wif PRC ladies n the stocking-type-material socks? :p) Small eyes w/ crow's feet, round face, a bit on the bigger bone side (mature kinda slight plumb but not the fatish type)

Shop oni hav 1 massage table, w/ curtains drawn 2 provide some privacy.. outside 2, 3 foot massage chairs. Glass front n door, More or less like the size n set-up of a malay barbershop like dat.

Asked me to go in n change. Ok then. draw the curtains for me. Tell me ready tell her. She go to nearby provision shop a while to ta bao food..

So me stripped-down 2 underwear. They do provide shorts, and i asked for it but she said she's new n dunno where the clean 1s r.. ok lor.. underwear then.. Was feeling a bit pai seh cos tis is clean joint ma.. but bo bianz... wrap towel on top of underwear.. (The 1st time I went ther in bermudas n oni took off the T-shirt for the backrub.. 2nd time wear the shorts provided so it's easier for the masseur)

Lie down on my stomach n relax.. Hear the 'Ling Ling' sound of glass door open n close.. ahh.. she's back..

"wo ke yi jin lai le ma?'

"ke yi liao" i replied in my Singlish mandarin.(Dat time still havn't outstationed in PRC yet)

"dui bu qi, bu hao yi shi..." she apologised n explained to me she's the oni 1 manning the shop n she has ta bao food 1st as mostly walk-in customers n her lao ban niang (dun do massage 1, oni come collect $ n luk c luk c at shop) not here to relief her.

She started her rub n I jus closed my eyes n relax.. dan can hear her panting.. hmm.. Skills better dan the IC masseur.. After the done wif shoulder (she was standing in front of my head) she moved to the side. Then i started small talks wif her.. chit chat sort of.. n she learned dat me here b4 etc.. n me know she got son bot 15 pdmm here etc..

We chatted like old neighbours n +++ bot almost any topics, frm me got gf or not la(just broke off dat time), marriage age in PRC n SIN n the nowadays youngster's attitude to love la, she married late la at 28yo (so that makes her bot 43?) etc.. etc.. If nvr rem wrong she frm beijing

dan started +++ bot the ah peks very cheeky, try to hint hint, she dun like etc..

dan me was still clueless bot wat was abot to happen.. cos nvr thought of any hum sup things ma..

But i do admit dat i was cheeky then n had quite a sweet tounge cos was flirting around n my tone may hav sounded flirtatious w/o me knowing.. Nothing perverted or too explicit but cheeky la.. if u get what i mean..

to be con't..

kinjio
30-08-2005, 02:17 PM
con't
so she gave me a rather good rub down. After done wif the back n legs, she asked if it's alrite she get on top of me? Huh! No dirty thoughts yet ha... heee... cos she explained dat she will not go on top if she finds the man cheeky like the ah pek cos pai seh.. she found me quite decent so wun mind. I told her to be careful not to fall down, dan cheekily said she if she falls i'll heart pain 1 o... haha.. (dats the kind of cheekiness) She laughed n said I very 'xi4 xin1' (thoughtful).. She proceeded wif knees rub on my back.. This time, I could feel the smoothness of her thighs n legs, no prickiness from shaved legs.. guessed she has naturally hairless legs..

In between, we still chatted n kinda flirted around in words.. nothing explicit exactly, jus like healthy sex education cos she was saying her son's age (15) quite awkward adolecense n she sometimes hav problem trying 2 give talk abot bgr wif him cos still conservative n ask how i was at 15... oso nowadays young gers quite eraly lose V liao etc... +++ bot guys musterbation etc... n slowly we started talking bot topics on sex..

Surpriisingly, the conversations gave me a hard on! Wif me lying down, my cock pressed against the massage bed,, very shiok.. somemor she was using her knees to massage on my buttocks in circular motion... waaahhh.... steamed! dan me asked her how about women's sexual needs? (dun dare 2 asked bot her directly).. dan she said o woman oso have needs la but unlike men, women most times can control by not thinking bot it lor.. unlike man so hum sup mus release... hahaha.. me say women oso got as hum sup as men type (like my ex-gf then).. hahaha... dan asked if she is the hum sup type? She slapped me (playful type) on my back n said i naughty boy.. hahaha.... we joked n laughed throughout the session.. It was quite enjoyable actually, wun feel she lo so (sometimes u know the woman talks too much can be quite irritating 1, cos she quite soft sopken..)

Done wif back, she asked me to turn around. Aiks! me still sporting a hard-on n kuku jiao head already emerged from the underwear... tried to cover-up n turned around tactically but alas!, towel dropped on the floor!!! KNN, she caught a glimpse of my manhood, stunned 4 a while, dan bend down to pick up the towel n covered me back.. I was actually quite embaressed then..

Suddenly, there was a moment of silence.. both feeling quite awkward.. cos 1 minute we were joking bot sex n the next, this situation happened..

Then she looked at me n smile kinda shyly n broke silence " ni huai dan ah.." heee.. n we both laughed... she continued 2 massage my legs (the ones used for walking oni k...).. I wld say i like her massage skills, very soothing n relaxing for me...

dan when the legs r almost done, she pressed on my groin area (not the cock ah, the hip bones joint area).. wa shiok leh.. can feel a warm sensation like the blood being block at the area she pressed.. (experienced TN/HC cheongers shld have experience this trick sometimes), dan when she release the pressure, can feel the blood rushing inwards towards the cock.. WAH!! this gaf me an even pulsating hard-on! SHIOK!!!

We never stop chatting all this while..

She then got down and gaf me a tummy n chest rub.. hmm.. very good, sensual kinda feeling.. when she brushed pass my nipples, wah...... me in wonderland... she commented on me being handsome n young.. told her not young liao lo.. told her my age n she was like huh?! u look younger leh.. heee....

dan she went to the back of my head n pulled out a stool n sit down to massage my head n neck... hmmm.. goooooddd.... aiya.. y dun she do it sitting on me??? (i wondered..)... so ok jus closed my eyes n let her do her thing while making small talk...

"Hao le"

Wah! so fast... I was enjoying myself very much leh... hmm.. still dun wanna get up.. hee...

Asked if I can 'add hours' for another 1/2hr? She said o.. dun nid la.. advise me that she already done her routine based on 1 hour speed.. so no point la, dun waste $.. better come again next time n tell her in advance.. but if I insist she'll do it.. so ok lor..

Ok dan next time lor.. got up, she went out n me changed. look at time and ah.. time exceeded by 15min... me draw out the curtains.. paid her $50 (thinks got promo bot 36/hr dat time) n she said no change wait as lao ban niang on way here liao t change... me said time exceed leh (dun wanna b cheapskate la, since so enjoyable n she put in effort 1).. she said nvr mind.. take as 1 hr as she quite like chatting wif me oso n find me frenly, she oso enjoyed.. anyways dinner time oso no ppl.. poured a cup of warm water for me n me sat down talk wif her while she have her ta bao mixed rice.. chatted bot topics like SG food, cost of living etc...

Ah.. lao bang niang came n asked me bot her skills,that the IC went hm cos family member sick, tis 1 here as relieve bla bla bla, while the masseur went about tidying-up the place.. reflected to lady boss i prefer tis 1 skills... chatted a while n me went off... On way out both asked me come again.. i smiled n gaf the masseur a cheeky wink and said sure! Dunno the lady boss will think i wink at her not? hahaha.. (cos the lady boss is quite a 'butch' :eek: )

On the way.. aiks! 4got bot the change!!! Aiya.. nvr mind, a few $$ oni.. may b come back again next day or so to collect... Anyway had an enjoyable time... WOrth it even dun get back the change...

next...... follow-up.......

kinjio
30-08-2005, 03:23 PM
story no good 4 bros? but since write till here liao might as well finish it...

next day, after appt. in the afternoon, free liao, dunno where 2 go meantime. wanna go drinking oso kinda early n kakis all working.. went down to the joint tot go enjoy another rub-down (good rub-downs r addictive! heee....)

jus wanna try my luck n went down w/o making appt. have good, dun hav dan other plans HC may b cos kinda funny 2 go 2 1 place 2 days in a row...

reached there pushed open the door.. 'ling ling' .. the door bell sounded..

ah.. my beloved masseur walk out from the washrrom area... she smiled sweetly at me... ' ni you lai le?'

'wo xiang ni ma' haha.. me countered... we both laughed

'ni zui ba zhen tian'...she said.... heeee

so i said 1.5 hrs 2day can cos me a lot of time on hand...
dan she reminded me that yesterday me 4got 2 take change.. wa.. so honest?!! hmm.. impressed.. I said u take as tips la.. she politely turn down.. say $$ not easy to make in SIN ah, later remind her 2 deduct ok...

Asked me if it's ok she start bot 10min later cos jus had a late lunch and wanna rest a while b4 she starts exertion ok? Of cos!.. me got mor than enuf time..

She poured a cup of warm water for me n 1 4 herself as well.. we sit down n chat... y she eat so late etc... she was saying something like if i tired can go n change n lie down etc... me was like complaining the weather damn bloody hot n body may b stinked after 'running outside' for the whole day... later she may faint.. haha.. She dan said : if u dun mind can go take a shower inside.. hmmmm.... since offered, ok lor.. (anyway me oso feeling uncomfy)..

[mind u, the place has no shower offered and the washroom was not for meant for customer showering use]

so she draw up the curtains to let me undress at the massage area. Dan she said something like : she go lock up the front door so i dun worry got ppl barged in.. hahaha... hmmm!! like own house ah? hee...

I asked: can like dat meh? later lao ban niang com thinks she eat snake?

Asked wat is "eat snake" n starting topic on the Singapore slang mandarin very funny etc.. dan say lao ban niang wun com at tis hour cos she got other biz oso.. anyway oso called to tell her 2day she busy unlikely 2 b ther 2 lock up 2nite.. so she has 2 close shop 2nite and bring cash hm. Asked if she need escort since mus take cash hm, she said it';s ok cos SIN quite safe + oso not much as 2day very quiet no bizz.... etc...

She locked-up n put 'Closed' sign n went behind close the back gate n Got me clean towels, meantime me undressed n she draw curtain pass me towels.. "zhe me kuai jiu tuo kuang le?" (so far undressed liao) hahaha...

Bros pardon me for lo so cos i find my conversation wif her interesting dats y add in the FR (more like a journal.. pai seh..heee..)

Me wrap towel (still got undies la) n went to the toilet to bom bom...
(Toilet the squat type, got tap wif hose oni, nothing fancy but at least it's clean..)

Came out.. Wahhhh.. Freshed up..

Asked if i feel better, i said shiok!..

Complained that me underwear a bit wet jus now splashed water, poked fun at me say i go swimming?.. hahaha.. she asked me pass her my teh kor n she put behind got sun a while later will dry.. Pai seh.. but ok lo.. give her..

Lie down, she cam back n started chatting like long lost frens while she starts on my back wif Johnson baby oil... hmmm... good... may be after the shower + hot weather slowly me drowsy.. she asked me relax n zz a while she go put on some soothing music for me.. later she'll wake me up ok.... hmm.. very good service, i beginning 2 wan make this place my hm liao.. hahahaha...

zzz......

kinjio
30-08-2005, 04:38 PM
while in my dreamland, felt a tap on my shoulder.. hear her soft voice: :Shui zhao le? lai qian mian.."

in my drowsy state, i turned over n she got the small pillow for me.. saw her sweet smile n me smiled n stretched.. " zhen shu fu" i commented.

dan she gave me a cheeky smile, n looked southwards, dan looked back n gave a bigger grin.. I looked down n alamak!! my hard-on exposed!! 4got me not wearing underwear (wet la, drying behind ma..) and with the stretching, towel dropped... KNN.. a bit pai seh.. malu,,,

I wanna get up but she pressed down my shoulder n went to pick up the towel n cover back.. hahaha..

Now, i like dunno wher to look.. She quite auto know i pai seh, dan make some small talk bot me mus be very tired, actually wan me zz a while mor but nid me 2 turn around so can do my front body... dan say i can con't zzzz.. n she went about her routine....

All this while, my hard-on did not subside.. u know the just woke up frm zz kind of hard-ons rite... me trying to relax n think bot other things to bring down my angry kuku but alas, big head failed to command the small head..

As she was about to finish up with me, we started to chat about sexual topics again, bot guys n woman stuff.. n the conversation kinda hinged on flirting / sexual vibes ...

Although she not much of a looker n older (early40s, me around 30 dat time), 1 thing dats nice bot her is her fair smooth milky-like skin (may b cos she is a northerner).. For her age, except for the crows-feet at the end of her eyes, she has almost blemish-free skin..

She done wif her massage n me look at clock on wall.. wa... spend 2 hours there liao... I pai seh to hang around any longer so got up n want to move.. dan she asked if me rushing off liao? (sensed a tinge of disappointment?) No. explained dat me bu hao yi si hold-up too much of her time, will compensate her $$.. She brushed it off.. said: 'No customers anyway so jus relax n lie down lo... u look tired.. " hmm.. so nice...

Got her 2 sit beside me on the massage bed n then start talking bot her life here etc.. (sorry not gonna be divulging 2 much on dat) just dat she pdmm her 2 her son in sec., hubby in PRC work engineer, she used 2 be a nurse in PRC, come here high cost so jus work TN n comment dat she usually get 'naughty' men & ah peks but me diff. chat wif her n not 'hairy hands'.. n dan.. it gets lonely here sometimes n quite stressful life in SIN..

Dunno wat happen 2 me at tis point, me jus put arms around her shoulder.. slowly pulled her 2wards me.. she resisted a bit but not totally, still allowed me 2 leave my arm on her shoulder like buddy buddy style....dan i put my other arm on her neck n start 2 gif me a massage.. she accepted this silently.. closed her eyes n seemed to enjoy.. (returning the favour ma.. hahaha)..

as i massaged her neck n shoulder, my hard-on gets so hot dat it starts to 'bobbed' slightly, movement not gone un-noticed under the towel....

benix
30-08-2005, 05:30 PM
very good and detail FR, carry on....

kinjio
30-08-2005, 05:45 PM
ok.. see response not so good on my story this time.. may b i post in wrong forum? Nvr mind.. finish it up for bros..

I moved my hands downwards n outwards massaged her shoulders n arms... Slowly, pulled her closer n this time, no resistance from her.. she seems to be enjoying herself..

She was wearing a 1 piece dress which has no zippers.. it's the type dat 'wrap' around the body n tie-up wif waist rope kind.. dunno how to describe (like kimono? but it's a 1 piece dress hor..), the top show a bit cleavage, nothing revealing but now dat i massaged her thru' her clothes, a bit zao geng pattern liao...

Actually already noticed her boobies jus now when she massage my front, quite big, no less then C n even a D.. so it's inevitable dat she'll zao geng..

Her buttocks now pressed against my hard on, albiet thru' her dress n my towel, it still felt sensational as my kuku already damn stiff liao esp. after the massage (blood circulation good ma..hee..)

I moved my hands slowly 2wards her chest.. n dan down 2 her boobies.. when my hands reached her bosoms, she grabbed my hands n stopped me...

"bu ke yi zhe yang"..

Hmm.. may b she not ready yet?

So, I moved my face to her neck and started to give light lickings n kisses on her neck area.. that seems to work, her resistance down n she started to moan softly n threw her head back.. my hands started to 'massage' her bountiful bosoms..

She was wear those lacy, unpadded bras so thru' her clothings, i could still feel her nipples starting to grow hard.. I 'played guitar' on the areola area n it got her into ecstacy.. her whole body jus went jelly n leaned on me....

Super V
30-08-2005, 05:54 PM
So.........bro, izit still happening!!!! Or she had gone long long ago liao...How about now, tell us more about d TN shop..!!!

kinjio
30-08-2005, 06:21 PM
Slipped my hands in thru the top n again, her 1st reaction was to grab my hands n said.. :'bu ke yi"

wa lan.. the more she said bu ke yi, the more 'hot' i got.. i applied gradual force n finally managed to pushed thru' the barrier n reached the objective.. though her hands still holding on to my arm, it's now more like a grab out of 'SONG' rather than trying to stop me... (get wat i mean? hee...) the feeling of skin 2 skin contact was even more ecstatic... steamed man! I could feel her big nipples growing harder n harder wif my 'tuning' .. her soft moans getting mor audible... Waahhhh!! Buay Tahan!!

Me got up from the massage table n turned her to face me... Was expecting the towel to drop straight on2 the floor but somehow, it hung on my hard on!! :D hahah... (actually was quite funny situation.. ), cos hands were busy carassing her boobs n trying to find the release to her dress... so jus shake n shake my bottom till the towel finally dropped on the floor.. exposing my angry kuku jiao.. (hahaha.. it's really quite funny situation.... now still can rem vividly... heee...)

See her face and her expression was the kind like a bit like trying to resist but very shiok but dunno wat 2 do but shouldn't do this but dam song liao leh but.... hahaha.. indiscribable in words.. frown oso not like frown, tortured face oso not like tortured face, shiok face not like shiok face..... hahaha... Cannot take it liao... Moved 4ward n start thrust me dragon tounge in2 her mouth.. At 1st, she tried to keep her mouth shut.. but with my persistence, (damned hot liao ma) she relented n opened slightly 4 me to invade...

Pressed her down on2 the massage table n i lie down on top of her... frenching her deeply n frolicking her neck... while hands still super busy trying to undress her, 'massage' her boobies, trying 2 lift up her dress (this 1 really met wif strong resistance..) in between her ' bu ke yi zhe yang', 'bu yao', she let off ecstatic moans akin to pussy purr...... wwaahhh... how 2 tahan like dat?

I rubba my stiff cock on her pussy mount, gyrating my hips side-2-side n in circular motion as well.. although thru the fabric of her dress, the sensation was still very erotic..

pai seh.. OC activated, gtg.. con't again ... 1'000 apologies... keep this thread alive..

Cheers.... :)

kinjio
31-08-2005, 02:56 PM
ok.. try finish up the re-enactment 1st...

Here I was, all reved up, super-aroused like a dog in heats.. I was already oozing pre-cum and with the activities going on, her dress was stained with my excretion (small brain juice.. :})..
[as I'm recounting this, I suddenly think of Monica Lewinsky's famous dress.. hahahaha... can't help laughing]

She was putting up non-committed 'resistance' but this only heightened my excitement..

By now, I've already managed to find the knot to her garment n was kinda fumbling over to 'unlock' the treasure box.. haha...

With much persitence, I finally loosening the knots n with 1 swift motion, flip the whole piece of garment open.. n ther it was , in front of my eyes, lies .. wait!.. KNN another layer to be 'peeled' off somemor.. #^%@^#&$%&... (really like unwrapping x'mas present... hahaha...)

Slipped my hand in2 her dress n try to locate the 'obstacle'.. Ahh..... as my hand touched her smooth skin (surprisingly smooth for her age.. put some younger gers who can be her daughters to shame man.. Me personally hav had gers wif pimples on breast!!!! Gorgeous looking babe, nice body shape, but pimples on breast?!!! hmm.... I prefer the tofu skin.. hahaha...) I could feel the heat generated from her body.. Definitely hotter than normal usual body temperature.

Finally! Managed to remove the last obstacle n WA LA! revealed in front of me, milky white skin n what really caught my eyes were her 2 mounts of creamy boosy white flesh, trembling with the body movements like jello....
WAAAHHHH....., the lacy flowery-patterned bra (red w/ black somemor!) could hardly hold the 2 mounts in.. her large nipples n areola vividly visible from the translucent materials.... can see she wearing her bra very tight from the stretch on the sides of her bra... ARRRGGGHHH .. can't wait any longer to plant my head (the big 1 1st.. haha...) into the wonderful warmth of those motherly luv mounts.....

kinjio
31-08-2005, 03:19 PM
as i was busy trying to get rid of the barriers between us, i've come short of noticing how aroused she is now.. her face all contorted, eyes closed, biting her lips.. looking at her, i dunno whether the frown on her face was of unwilligness or of erupting sexual pleasure buried for so long...

while trying to unhook her bra, i went back to frenching her n licking her neck, savouring every inch of her neck, chest, shoulder... her moans grew louder as my tounge came in2 contact wif those erogenous parts of her body...

'Puck' n off came the hook of her bra... I wasted no time in removing all the obstacles on her.. the already loosened dress + the bra on her and tossed them away, leaving only her red panties covering her final remaining part of modesty (no G or thongs.. more like those full panties but got lacy edges).. WOAH!!!!!! Can't believe the sight of her naked body..

kinjio
31-08-2005, 06:03 PM
My.. this is taking longer than I expected to finish up... nevertheless...

con't

mind u.. she ain't no teenage flower.. or 20ish sex kitten.. here we have is a 40+ PDMM.. so I'm not gonna tell u she has perky boobs n pinkish tits.. the thing bot her that stands out is her good complexion n fair milky white skin colour..

In fact, those 2 mounts do show the effects of gravitational force as well as child-nursing activities.. As she was lying down, the flesh has slide to the sides of her body, visually, of cos they looked smaller (by no means!) than their actual size..

Her aerola was big n brownish, bot the size of 2-3 knuckles in diameter(5cm?), n slightly puffy (steamed liao ma..) n her nipples.... OMG :eek: they r huge! It's almost the size of the last joint of my finger/pinky!! I knew they were quite big from the 'tuning' earlier but the sight of these erected nips really makes me wanna chew n bite on them... AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!... haha.. (jus a thought oni, of cos i din la..)

Immediately, I plunged my mouth onto those tits, sucking the hard nips like a hunger baby.... hahaha... Buried my head between those huge mounts.. Hmmm... wun b surprised if they r actually e,f,g,h,i..... but I guessed it's a D la.. definitely more than a handful.. ah, how can these treasures be hidden from me for so long, being a boobs man, i normally can screen out those treasures..... but it's really a pleasnat surprise for me (all her loose loose dresses doesn't help either...)

AHHHH.. buay tahan liao... I sat on her, place my hard cock in between her breasts, squeezed those voluptuous bosoms to converge on my hot rod n begin to breast-fuck her... By now, she opened her eyes n look at me slutyly but still saying the 'bu yao, bu yao' thingy... Bo chap, grabbed her hands to squeeze on her own boobs while my member appear n disappear among those soft fleshes.. All 4 hands, 2 boobies n 1 hard cock having a wrestling match..... hahaha...

rocky73sg
31-08-2005, 06:13 PM
as i was busy trying to get rid of the barriers between us, i've come short of noticing how aroused she is now.. her face all contorted, eyes closed, biting her lips.. looking at her, i dunno whether the frown on her face was of unwilligness or of erupting sexual pleasure buried for so long...

Bro, you are super good! The more I read, the more hard I yank myself. Please continue on as I have become a keen follower of your expedition.

Waiting for your next installment of your expedition.

Cheers!

rocky73sg
31-08-2005, 06:15 PM
Sorry to miss out one more thing. Reading your story feeling shiok, so up your point so you will be shiok too. :p

kinjio
31-08-2005, 06:25 PM
Sorry to miss out one more thing. Reading your story feeling shiok, so up your point so you will be shiok too. :p

thanks bro for your valuable support both in words n actions..

I din start out with the intention of writing such a lengthy encounter.. probably my old writing bug came back.. :D

as mentioned, i'll try my best to pick up the pace n finish this up, in between my work schedule which is getting heavier again.. not-2-mention the commitments 2 my buddies (boozing) n gfs (wat else?) haha...

now gotta go surrender myself to my biggest fan.. my OC... hahaha...

I'll b back!!

Cheers.

rocky73sg
31-08-2005, 06:36 PM
Great things are meant to be shared and you have done so...

Waiting anxiously for your next installment.

kinjio
31-08-2005, 06:50 PM
BTW,

another TN cheonged since back..

After neil rd is Bt. Merah rd?(not sure) besides the skih temple after SGH n kumpung bahru? (me need 2 orientate SG again liao..)

How i know the place dun ask.. happened to be in dat area n was attracted by big $28 sign outside this joint below a HDB blk at the location mentioned.

was quoted 1 hr for dat price.. ok on..

allocated a younger lady in the shop..

Masseur: Qing Qing (sichuan)

height: bot 1.6? (not sure cos i lying down ma.. hee..)

looks : bot 6 (age factor taken in2 account hor.. the better looking 1 there), nice eyes..

boobs : B (but think enhanced, can feel a bit of hardness, nipples not dark- can't see properly cos not bright enuf)

massage: 4/10 no skill , got a bit strength (I asked for hard hard, she say gave max liao)

HJ : 5/10 the other hand got tickle balls la.. otherwise would hav failed..

BJ : NA

FJ : NA

Service : 4/10 failed her cos her svc dipped 2wards the end and , she makan time (25mins) may b i hear wrongly, but still not my cuppa in terms of service attitude..

price : $28 + $30.. (she requested $40 4 squeezing of her breasts, but i maintained $30 oni) +$2 tips (keep the change)

RTF : No.

disclaimer : above oni MHO.. to each his own..

Cheers..

rocky73sg
31-08-2005, 07:14 PM
what about your unfinished story?

kinjio
01-09-2005, 10:01 AM
what about your unfinished story?

pai seh, will try 2 finish-up.. now work schedule kinda tight...

kinjio
01-09-2005, 02:31 PM
con't .... where was i?...

O ya.. BF her... it's looks more like rolling dough... n some of my sticky pre-cum has stained her 'long kang'.. but no complains from her though.. she's mor of the passive type.. although i can see she's really high liao, but dun expect her to behave like a 'wild cat'.. while cupping (hardly can cover wif my palms, mor like 'play mahjong') on her big soft bosoms, 'kiap' her hard nips in between my fingers, n those big nips can hardly be concealed within the seams of my fingers!!.. Imagine that.. Time to time, I'm go on a 'tuning radio rountine n she'll react by slightly louder moans n the 'eyes-closed-lips-biting-face-cramped-up' combo... macem like constipating like dat.. hahaha..... I couldn't resist the temptation of those big, long n hard nips n decided 2 add more spice by tugging n pulling them...

"URHO'' she reacted to it! No objection, n she seems to enjoy dat.. well.. carry on then.... pulling longer n twist around...

"urrrhhh".. she turned her head sidewards, still the 'tong ku' expression n now, her hands pressed against the sides of her breasts, squeezing all the excessive flesh inwards, burying my hard cock in her 'long kang'

WAAAHHH... si beh song.... buay tahan liao....

I moved my dick closed to her lips, indicating me need a Blowjob.. but she kept her lips shut tight.. I rub my pre-cum glistened dick head on her lips (apply lip gloss.. hahahaha...) she refused to barge n moved her head side to side, siaming my attack like a toddler refusing to take its meal... hahaha...

'bu yao!' (dun wan) ... she protested..

"wei she mo? bu xi huan?" (Why? dun like?) I expressed my 'concern', showing the caring side of me.. (heh! me very aroused but no animal k.. heeee)

'wo bu huei.." (I dun know{how 2}) she looked at me wif a blur fuck face..

What!??? I showed her back my blur sotong face... "Zhen de ma?" (Really?)

"um!" she nodded..

Me in no mood 2 know her story at this point in time.. true n not later will know liao la...

"mei shi guo ma? shi yi xia la" (Never tried? Come try la..)

"bu yao.. bu hao.. ni bie huai dan le..."(dun wan, no good.. u dun b naughty)

Haizz... sianzzz...

'bu yong fang jin zuei li, qin yi xia jiu hao' (no nid to put in mouth, just a kiss).. I haggled for a bargain...

'bu yao' she shake her head, her index finger touched on my dick hole to pick up some of my sticky pre-cum n showed it to me.. (haha.. macem my CSM do room inspection like dat... run the index finger at some unnoticeable corner n dan show u the dirt on his index finger.. hahaha)

Ok la.. i dun like to force oso.. (later bite off jia lat).. so no bj.. grabbed her hand n stroke my hard cock...

"wo bu ta huey.." (I dun quite know {how to})

WTF?!!! wat have she been doing all the while with the hubby? play chess? Showed her the 'unbelieveable' face..

She smiled shyly n turned her head slightly to the side... 'wo men nar bi jiao bao shou de' (we there {in PRC} r more conservative)

watever la... no way to verify oso.. me jus grab her hand n con't to stroke my bulging dick.. I b her teacher lo... heee...

Frankly, her hj wasn't dat experience really.. few times left 2 her 2 move by herself, she macem like a robot...

Ok... may b too long din cum liao + weather hot very heaty + 'play so long, liao, I could feel my 'xiao' building up liao..... hmmmmmm.....

waahhh... I try to control n enjoy the 'high' of near ejaculation.... careful not to override the high n explode accidentally....

straddle myself on the softer area of her bossoms... rubbing my balls on her soft boobs, feeling the warmth those over-ripe n over-grown mammary glands on my scrotum... waaaahhhhh!!!! the sensation was indescripable... Buey.....ta...han... ah....

I do away wif her hand.. no shiok enuf la... n I did my ususal handstyle, stroking myself to my familiar style.. waaaahhhh... HIGH man....

Her free hands stroked softly on my inner thighs, adding to the super sensual sensations.......

wif my free hand, i started another round of 'radio-tuning', pinching n pulling alternately on her long hard brown nipples... scratching the big patch of puffy areola occassionally....... wa.... lan.... eh.... She went in2 tthe hypnotic stage again n was biting her lips hard.... n her moans 'high-pitched' each time i applied slightly more strength on the pinching n pulling....

'urrrrhhhhhh...AH!...hhuurrrrrr..........OH!...... ...uuuummmmmmm.... HO!......mmmm UOH!... eeeeemmmmmmmm....." she went on n on...

waaahhhh.....laaaaaannnnn...eeeehhhhhhhhh...... meee......veeerrrryyyy.....hiiighhhhhh.......sssaa aailllllllllllllllllll............kaaaaannnnniiiii iinnnnnnaaaaaa..........FUCK!!!

A sudden sensational warmth formed around my pc area n rushed down the length of my dick n.. ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! exploded at the oni available exit!!!!!!... Wave after wave of eruptions, WAAAAHHHH... My cock was twitching like 1 in fits.. Just puke n puke think hot lava....leaving its marks all over her chest, neck, shoulder, chin, n the 1st few shots spitting as far as landing on her hair!!!!!

KNN... It was 1 of the super orgasm I had..(U know when u old liao, sometime u jus cum n the orgasmic feeling is not as shiok as during your teens?) But this is really amazing... I hav so many spurts that I oso lost count.... but definitely more thatn the ususal.... Too high liao la.... Even sending a shiver down my spine..... up to my head......... waaa......sehhhhhhh...

My idiotic kuku head never listening to the bigger head on top, rebelled n now what a mess!....

She opened her eyes n looked amazed n was kinda lost.. like 'WTF??'

For a moment, i jus collapsed on2 her, din even bothered bot soiling myself in my own cumm.. jus lay there on top of her, rubbing the patches of my cum where they've gathered the most n spreading them over her skin like applying lotion... hahahaa..... (mo sha?.... heeeee.....)

kinjio
01-09-2005, 02:36 PM
Phew!.. Finally write till me cumming part... burnt lunch break to finish... hope bros like them... and more bros will read n appreciate it.....

there were more but now kinda busy and oso mus see reponse.....

Welcome all constructive comments / criticisms...

Enjoy...

Cheers

HaiLokSan
01-09-2005, 03:20 PM
*Clap CLap*

rocky73sg
02-09-2005, 06:19 AM
Bravo! Well done Bro.

Keep it up!

kinjio
02-09-2005, 12:24 PM
Ok.. time 4 a brief FR..

Thks to bro DehOne for highlighting the joint's availability..

Went to the area for food, rem. bot bro recommend. thinking since here, eat liao may go for rub..

Finish food, kinda shiok liao, walk around to provision shop buy some household stuff, at same time try to locate joint.

Walk round blk, eh, dun hav any TN joint leh.. Went 2 aquarium to luk see luk see.. then track to other side of the market..

Ha.. see opp. NKF signborad.. shld b here la.. walk around, wa la.. saw joint wif Chinese name (4get wat name liao). Look through glass door, no1 in.. mus be working. See glass price list, $40 for 60min.. nvr mind go walk round visit the aquarium 1st..

Eh? jus beside the aquarium a small joint.

Lady back against the glass door watching TV, cannot see face, no price list indication.. Nvr mind, push door went in, lady got up.. wear specs, big size eh.. how much? 1hr 30, 0.5hr 20.. of cos take 1 la..

went to massage table, draw-up curtains.. as she was laying the towel on the massage bed, DOWNBLOUSE!!!. woH! Good Sign le...

Stripped to undies, Ok ready call her in.. back 1st, din +++ much.. strength can be harder somemor, not hitting acupoints. Hmm.. not as relaxing as i wld have liked.. but then she put in effort, not the scratch scratch go thru' motion type..

turn around she sit on chair beside me n rubba stomach oni.. hmm.. start to chit chat.. my hand touch something soft.. ahh.. tot it's the neh neh, but alas.. got up a bit n see.. it's the tummy... haizz....

While rubba my stomach, she accidentally brushed on my didi.. hmm....dan stood up asked if i want anything extra?

OK asked her what she offer, hand n mouth... hmm.. price : hand 40, mouth 80 but mus use cap..

Contemplating, ok la.. go for hand try out..

Stripped my undies for me, out oil n start rubba, 1 on the stem n 1 rub the roots.. hahah.. not bad/.....

Sat up, hand in her blouse, cup her neh neh.. ah.. not bad, got size, very troblesome.. dun wanna spoil her bra, unhook her, wanna go down lick her she turn away.. scared koochi.. hahaha... ok lor..

Asked me lie down n she jerk me.. me squeezing the neh neh, hmm.. nips growing hard liao...

When i unhook her bra, she ask wat 4 see her neh neh when i can go HC 4 younger gers leh? (She dunno i MILF freak ma...hee...)

Asked her to kiss kiss my neck n body, she say dun do.. haizzz..

She wear pants so no bottom roam but touch touch she no resist...

COncentrate n BOOM!!! shot my load.. She went wash up n i got up see left 10min.. dressed up went out pay her n go off..

Place : N. Y.
Masseur : Li Li
face: 5/10 (take in age factor, bot 35? din ask..)
body : aunty shape lor.. wear n tear liao ma.. slightly bigger frame type..
neh neh : bot C-.. good size... nips brownish..
massage : 5/10 (wld have failed her but she scored on her nice attitude)
service : I feel comfortable wif her attitude.. frenly..
HJ: 5/10 (not dat shiok, i even help myself, but again good attitude, no complainings)
BJ: next time..
RTF : Likely, wanna try her BJ..

Usual disclaimers apply..

Cheers..

kinjio
03-10-2005, 10:10 PM
been getting pm 4 the neighbourhood pdmm

but sad to say bros, lost contact wif her since we jus kinda let the affair die off..

anyway, there r plenty of TNs to go by so jus do a search or scroll tis thread oso can..

anyway, some who dun mind looks can probably go KS for no frills massage n watever u wan but dats another topic..

all enjoy..!!
Cheers

raverboy
08-10-2005, 05:01 PM
Firstly, let me say that I think a thread like this has very good potential. Your objectives are exactly what I would look for in a TN session, that is, a skillful massage at a reasonable price being of the 1st objective rather than a TN shop that is really a F**kshop. No offence to other Bros out there who are ultimately looking for the "complete" package.

However it is disappointing that only the thread starter has managed to post anything of interest, and that the massage quality he has received has only averaged 5/10!!!

*sigh* I will have to TOFTT (take one for the team) and assume most of you are keeping your "gems" to yourself, or perhaps there arent any women out there in massage who can provide a good, clean, skillful massage (only), the rest being secondary (?)

Cheers!

Primary objective : Good rubdown / massage at economical price
Secondary mission : HJ
Bonus : JG
Extra credit : BJ / FJ? May b?...

JJjumper
09-10-2005, 06:09 PM
Wah Bro kinjio,

very interesting and exciting FR, just got chance to read today.

your story have now arouse a lot of thought provoking question in my mend and certainly would like our fellow cheongsters to share their views.

first, how much did you pay her for this episode? did she agree with you on any amount before? if yes good, if no how did she finally accept?.

with regards to the whole episode, i just wonder what will happen if she reported that she had been molested, since she said bu yow a fee times.

also the bj or something similar , is it against the law as i thought i read somewhere if bj not followed by fj, then consider unnatural sex.

can she claim you force her into the act as she can say you have over powered her and there is no consent?

while i believe there may be some unacknowledged consent, the woman can always turn around, just in the event that someone turn up to open the shop, and both parties may end up in trouble?

it would be nice if the above doubts can be answered so that if we should face with the similar situation, fellow cheongster can rule the small head.

cheers

DehOne
12-10-2005, 02:51 PM
Bro Kinjio, you might want to explore a new shop that has opened at Bukit Merah Central, called Indonesia Massage. It's on the opposite side of the road to the post office. I haven't tried it myself but I suspect that it offer slightly more than a massage.