PDA

View Full Version : Swimming pool...

livedinpeace
28-08-2005, 11:48 PM
Hey brothers out there anyone of u enjoying swimming..?i juz started back again this week and wondering any of us got any good place to recommend..of coz with lot of chio bu can bio one la...my last trip was to the Jurong East Sport Complex there...Damn saw few Ma*** chicks wearing bikini damn big siai...lucky the day b4 release oledi if not will be whole session standing in the pools...

fun4evergood
29-08-2005, 07:47 AM
U can try wild wild wet....many gals in binkini too.... :D

Toyota Honda
30-08-2005, 10:40 AM
Since someone open this post.. Let me share one really nice sexperience I had 2 yrs back..

I just graduated from N_U and was having some free time before going back to army (clear remaining months to govt). My bro condo has a very nice swimming pool and at the corner, there are 3 mini jacuzzis fit for 4 people..

I had a fling who also was doing her Masters at N_S and was also having her semester break.. She is a real hot and horny girl (wets easily) and is always sms-ing me how she crave for me in the early morning and even when she is in school library. Ends up going to toilet to DIY herself..

On that sexful day, I was feeling bored and asked her out for a swim. She readily agreed and I went to fetch her.. Even in the car while I was driving, she would lean over to me and fondle my manhood and suck me when there are no cars around... I thought she is gonna get it from me later..

At the pool, we swam a few laps and decided to go for the jacuzzi.. The location was surrounded by thock vegeatation and yound trees of about 2 m.. Shielding us from the surrounding blocls of condos around us.. Only open scene is the pathway facing the pool.. Only 2 minutes into the jacuzzi and she start to get naughty.. This time, she puul down both her costume straps and use my hand to fondle her while she fondle my manhood submerged in the bubble pool... within seconds.. Airbus380 ready for take off... She gave me that horny and bitch look which made me even high..

Next, she came infront of me and assisted me to move my butt up so that Airbus380 is above water.. And she proceeded to suck me.. One thing about her is that she is very commited to please me.. She actually go into internet and libraries to look for tips on giving a good blowjobs etc.. Really appreciate her all thee years... She sure has improved alot and giving me a good time.. All these while, there were people walking by but never actually take notice of what is happening.. soon after, I shot into her mouth and she simply swallowed them reluctantly... Thats the best swim so far...

After that, we washed up and drove down to one of the hotel and had a really good sexxion to return her the favour.. Really tight and wet down there.. really..

SGJimmy
30-08-2005, 10:48 AM
Im alway swimming on weekend at Safra Mount Faber hehe, near my house. Not bad so far alway go got chiobu 1, i finish my swimming liao will go opp side to Telok Blangah Cresent to eat Yong Tou Fu, need to wait very long 1 cos very nice and the Q very long :D

Any1 swimming there also ?

nakamara
30-08-2005, 10:53 AM
Too bad i lasering off my tattoo now...sibeh ugly pai seh to take out clothes to go swimming :(

Happosai
30-08-2005, 11:31 AM
I have always wanted to pick up swimming again, but I have heard so many stories about faggot hunting in pulic swimming pool that it has killed off my interest in swimming.

t123
30-08-2005, 11:50 AM
I have always wanted to pick up swimming again, but I have heard so many stories about faggot hunting in pulic swimming pool that it has killed off my interest in swimming.
no wonder mattrover called you AK. :D

vaxvms
30-08-2005, 12:09 PM
Im alway swimming on weekend at Safra Mount Faber hehe, near my house. Not bad so far alway go got chiobu 1, i finish my swimming liao will go opp side to Telok Blangah Cresent to eat Yong Tou Fu, need to wait very long 1 cos very nice and the Q very long

Any1 swimming there also ?

yong tao fu nice over there meh?kopi tiam or market?
tot onli lau mee and the vegetarian stall nice nice

but crescent those single number block many CFM look babes :D

SGJimmy
30-08-2005, 12:25 PM
Market 1, nice lehz alot of ppl eat siah have to wait like 30 min or more....

mattrovers
30-08-2005, 06:00 PM
no wonder mattrover called you AK. :D

Hahaha...............see,i'm proven right..........
AK AK AK.............

singexpat
30-08-2005, 06:10 PM
Too bad i lasering off my tattoo now...sibeh ugly pai seh to take out clothes to go swimming :(

how big is e tattoo?? like e ekin cheng in ku hou zai one?? :D

sanmateo
30-08-2005, 08:12 PM
There is one plc sure cnf have bikini babes when the sunshines! NUS swimming pool! The babes they loves to get the tann look! even seen them lying face down on the sun tan bench taking off the strap!!!however to enter, you need a staff or student to sign u in as a guest. Only those wif frens in there gets to enjoy it! I was there as my fren works in IBM in nus. cherios!

nakamara
31-08-2005, 10:00 AM
how big is e tattoo?? like e ekin cheng in ku hou zai one??

Hmmm...roughly half the size lor...minus the dragon tail part on the arm...knn...last time sec sch kid think got ang kong is big fuck so go put...but end up grandma saw it and she damn sad so i go laser off...haiz... :(

meatlover
31-08-2005, 12:43 PM
Hey brothers out there anyone of u enjoying swimming..?i juz started back again this week and wondering any of us got any good place to recommend..
Try The Pine and The British :cool:

blue_swatch
31-08-2005, 05:31 PM
I remember years ago, my gf and me went to Phuket on a company trip together, yes we are working in the same company. Stayed in the acadia resort, have a DAMN BIG pool that are jointed together from one to the next, and there is a place where there is waterfall, as in water splashing down from level 2 down to the pool.

I remember on one of the evenings, while everyone is out exploring phuket, we decide to go to the pool for a swim, and both of us being horny, we ended up having sex inside the water fall whereby inside is about half a room size, where its hard for people to look in. Pushed her swimming costume below to one side and inserted my rod in and pump her on the spot, was also feeling excited coz was afraid people will come in without us noticing since its dark outside and worse still if our colleagues see us doing it there, wah lao, paisay man.

Anyway thats some wonderful memories of the swimming pool in phuket, unfortunately it ony happened once :p

livedinpeace
01-09-2005, 02:29 PM
so anyone know got any chio bu swim at bukit ba+++ swimming pool ma..?i be heading down there tis weekend coz near my place ma... :cool: