PDA

View Full Version : San San (33) at Happy TN

KJ78
28-08-2005, 12:00 PM
Was there a couples of weeks ago. I just joined the forums yesterday, so i think must share first, if not let the (old bird) here mark then no good already, hahaha... This is my first FR, hope not so bad lah... Hahaha...

Feeling bored, heard from a friend about a TN joint called Happy. So i go there, hoping to find something to keep me happy for the day.

Reach there already, went up to second storey and enter the TN. Oh gosh... so many ladies, mostly 20mid but got 2-3 is early thirties. Really pai seh, cos i go alone and they see me, i see them. Hahaha... Lastly, i choose a lady in pink and she introduce me to the room. The ambience there is really not bad when compared to other TN joints. Soft music with dimping lights and fragrant smell too.

Her name is san san in her early 20s, i think 23. Everything is as per normal. Massage skill so so only, but gosh... she is damn sexy... heeheehee. When massaging me shoulder and back, she stand in front of me and her boobs keep knocking against my head, hahaha. After half an hour of massage, she ask me to turn over and massage my front. Oh my god, i see her boobs and my brother got excited and also want to stand up to see. Then she ask me if i want a hj, but i request for a fj. She said no fj for this joint, aiyo, i sad. So no choice, hj tio hj loh.

Her hj is the slow and sensual type, not the type of mechanical hj arm. Feels good. I pull down her blouse and reveal the two lump that keep knocking my head and wow, pink nipples on a palm size boobs. Just nice and firm. Later start to autoroam and tried pulling down her panties, initially she objected, but after a few tries, she obligated and wow, wet and slimy. I fingered her and suck her nipples at the same time, but her hj movement also maintain the speed and did not hasten up to make you blast out faster. After enjoying for 10mins, i unloaded. She clean me up and end of FR...

San San
Height: ard 1.6m
Looks: 7/10
Body: Very usual, nothing to wow about
Boobs: Palm full size (but my palm quite big lah)with pinkish nipples
HJ: Slow and sensual
Damage: $35(massage)+ $50(hj)
RTF: I will return again to sniff other flowers... :)

curiosity kills
28-08-2005, 05:02 PM
this happy tn have so many threads liao..the original one is at klapa rd and this simon rd is the branch...understand u r newbie but i will suggest u read the threads first because it is posted for some reasons...u paid 50 for hj? most bros here already say maintain market rate 30-40....

it is newbies like u that spoilt the market.....

R-K-O
28-08-2005, 08:04 PM
this happy tn have so many threads liao..the original one is at klapa rd and this simon rd is the branch...understand u r newbie but i will suggest u read the threads first because it is posted for some reasons...u paid 50 for hj? most bros here already say maintain market rate 30-40....

it is newbies like u that spoilt the market.....

I agree. I think that market rate shd be maintained on this amount and not exceeding too much. I do agree that some bros may think that the gals' service are gd so tip them a bit. But have to let them know that the extras are the tips, not the rate for specials. Or else the gals will assume that the amount you give is the market rate liao. Just a few RKO cents....... :)

R-k-O

VG2005
28-08-2005, 10:43 PM
San San
Height: ard 1.6m
Looks: 7/10
Body: Very usual, nothing to wow about
Boobs: Palm full size (but my palm quite big lah)with pinkish nipples
HJ: Slow and sensual
Damage: $35(massage)+ $50(hj)
RTF: I will return again to sniff other flowers... :)[/QUOTE]

Wow bro u kana chop liao lah $50 for hj
Max chao chao only give u $40
Cheapest one i have for Hj is $30
anyway rather go GL better can bonk for $85

anyway it only my point of view hope u no offend juz share wat i have experience from pricing in TN

KJ78
01-09-2005, 02:54 PM
Opps... sorry that i actually spoilt the market. I really do not know the market rate. Now that i know, i will be more careful next time so that i do not create more mistake. Thx bro... :o

yeeck
03-09-2005, 11:46 PM
Opps... sorry that i actually spoilt the market. I really do not know the market rate. Now that i know, i will be more careful next time so that i do not create more mistake. Thx bro... :o

It's ok bro. We are learning...... :)