PDA

View Full Version : When was the longest time you didn't have sex with your wife or gf?

parrotkid
03-02-2014, 04:56 AM
I noticed that the women in sg have very low sex drive or will forbid their partner to have sex with them over the slightest buay song thingy. Brothers here care to share their experience?

parrotkid
03-02-2014, 10:39 AM
Let me start the balling rolling first. My wife and I have sex maybe around 2x a month. Very often she would cite fatigue as the reason. She is a working mother of two.

titan84
03-02-2014, 10:43 AM
we can never have sex for months.

still wondering what is the problem.

when we have it i find that mine sperm hard to cum...

so problem maybe with me

alexlucky
03-02-2014, 12:29 PM
If I'm lucky, once a month.. She is just not sexually active and she will get mad if I'm very persistent to get her into the mood.. Therefore zero foreplay.. Sex is zero.. :(

old_turtle
03-02-2014, 12:37 PM
If I'm lucky, once a month.. She is just not sexually active and she will get mad if I'm very persistent to get her into the mood.. Therefore zero foreplay.. Sex is zero.. :(

I got the same problem you. Have to find alt hole.

Andylovesex
03-02-2014, 12:47 PM
same goes for me lucky once a month... the longest without sex is 6 months... hard for me to find alt holes :)

Stranger
03-02-2014, 04:12 PM
10mths!! Coz wifey preggy... but she did help me with few handjob... :)

mrdonkey
03-02-2014, 06:00 PM
Huh? Why all so long. I 1 week already cannot take it.

barneyksc
03-02-2014, 06:16 PM
hahah ard 2-3 weeks... seems like they can really tahan... she always brush off by saying not in the mood sia... so yeah thats when FL or FB comes gd in =P

Jtore44
03-02-2014, 09:42 PM
Not have sex with wife for 14 months:(

bombshell
03-02-2014, 10:54 PM
The longest ard 7-8 mths. Her sex drive took a dive after looking & fussing over the kids. Therefore I took to ta baoing outside on a very regular basis, which I believe she knew but kept quiet till further proof..:confused:

parrotkid
03-02-2014, 11:34 PM
How old is your wife and the kids? Before have kids was it better? My wife after having kids seems less interested also.

Max77
04-02-2014, 12:12 AM
Women are passionate species. Theres no Right or Wrong in 'em.

I normally get her excited first. Lot of 'sacrifices' (and bleeding) I tell you...Eg:

Beside those days I almost mentally/physically collapse from work...

Theres once I grabbed her by the hair at her least expected moment, into the room and throw her (gently not hurting her hair ofcoz) onto the bed. Let her beat the hell out of me while yelling her lung out. When she finally stopped, I 'rape' her hard.

During new year count down I didnt manage to get some good tickets, thus we hav to play squeezies with the crowd at Marina Sands. I fingered her from behind against her will while biting her shoulder and neck. She got wet ofcoz. Before she turn around and attempt murder, I lifted up her dress and make love to her from behind- while the kids jump around infront busy with the firework.

She adored me whenever I make such effort. Before u guys start thinking its rosy and sweet at my end and start fantasizing, we're on the edge of divorce many times- even while Im typing this, anything can happen within the next few minutes.

Longest time not having sex is when I met with an accident while overseas.

Botak Rooney
04-02-2014, 01:02 AM
No leh... my ex-gf very high sex drive leh.

Macerate
04-02-2014, 06:54 AM
1 month + maybe..cuz one of us was overseas

parrotkid
04-02-2014, 08:37 AM
Someone said before that women will be hungrier for sex when they reach their 30s. From what i gather here, that does not seem to the case. Instead, they seem to be less interested the older they are?

strugglefree
04-02-2014, 09:18 AM
I feel that working mother with kids or housewife with kids tends to have very low sex drive due to the fatigue and stress from work and kids. Can try to lighten her burden by helping her at home, or take her to a more relax place for sex like hotels which is what i am doing. Hotel always create the ambiance and mood. :D

Icecreamsoda
04-02-2014, 10:12 AM
After reading some of the replies by the bros here, I think I am quite fortunate. Longest for me was 3 mths nia, but I miss my last ex cos it's easy to turn her on, just tear her clothes and she will be so pissed we end up having rough sex :D

papamia
04-02-2014, 10:35 AM
I lost interest in my wife after a year of marriage but I do love her a lot. I always masturbate instead or imagine she is the fantasy I wanna fuck when she ask for sex. :confused:

parrotkid
04-02-2014, 11:48 AM
I am wondering. Didn't you bros have pre-marital sex with your wives? If she has such a low sex drive, maybe you wouldn't have married her right?

fictionman
04-02-2014, 02:29 PM
The longest ard 7-8 mths. Her sex drive took a dive after looking & fussing over the kids. Therefore I took to ta baoing outside on a very regular basis, which I believe she knew but kept quiet till further proof..:confused:

Think my wife so far dun knw abt my secret life outside...Well tts wat i think la

cassiechaplin
04-02-2014, 05:01 PM
Wa ur have problems like me but on different position. ... im the female who needs alot but hubby can't keep up to my pace... so sad... we usedto 2times each day but now is whenever he's "not tired" or "in the mood". And most of the time is I initiate... sibei jialat!:rolleyes:

hhlover
04-02-2014, 05:46 PM
I marry for 7 yrs with two kid.. To be frank, kid n family commitment really play it part for having less sex.. Be4 marry or be4 our 1st child, we can have sex almost everyday or 2, 3days with one session of a few round.. Now sad to say maybe one every two wk or even month.. Then mostly is jus one round then sleep..

owl888
04-02-2014, 07:13 PM
Wa ur have problems like me but on different position. ... im the female who needs alot but hubby can't keep up to my pace... so sad... we usedto 2times each day but now is whenever he's "not tired" or "in the mood". And most of the time is I initiate... sibei jialat!:rolleyes:

your hubby so lucky! :D

parrotkid
04-02-2014, 09:06 PM
I marry for 7 yrs with two kid.. To be frank, kid n family commitment really play it part for having less sex.. Be4 marry or be4 our 1st child, we can have sex almost everyday or 2, 3days with one session of a few round.. Now sad to say maybe one every two wk or even month.. Then mostly is jus one round then sleep..

At least you had a period of time that u had sex everyday. U are lucky.

bombshell
04-02-2014, 10:13 PM
At least you had a period of time that u had sex everyday. U are lucky.

Hi bro, just to share with you, maybe you could have heard it before somewhere. Woman need a reason to have sex ,men just need a place..:D

sleepygordon
04-02-2014, 10:47 PM
When still married to my ex-wife, lucky to have once per month.
After divorce, have a gf, at least once a week and location for sex can be anywhere I want including public places....

alec
05-02-2014, 12:47 AM
The longest gap was around 9mths between mi n my wife and she wasn't even pregnant, i guess she was just getting abit tired of our relationship

JJ1314
05-02-2014, 01:10 AM
it's been more than a year since i did it with my wife. i don't know what's the problem but we do love each other a lot and we have a very close relationship.

parrotkid
05-02-2014, 06:34 AM
I dun get it. If two people are really in love, surely they will have sex at least on a more reasonable frequency right?

milksusu
05-02-2014, 08:02 AM
is 10 months a long period ?

but I eat outside. pay , fuck n leave...

lotsfits80
05-02-2014, 08:26 AM
7 years in relationship, both of us still virgin. This should be the record here. :)

prettymannequin
05-02-2014, 09:50 AM
My longest was 10 months, but bopian cause LDR.

7 years in relationship, both of us still virgin. This should be the record here. :)

Lol bro how do you manage it.

5ag1_Boar
05-02-2014, 09:54 AM
With my ex wife, from pregnancy to my kid 3 years old... number of times can count on one hand.

parrotkid
05-02-2014, 10:44 AM
With my ex wife, from pregnancy to my kid 3 years old... number of times can count on one hand.

Like that u must be sharpshooter. Shoot a few shots can get her pregnant.

parrotkid
05-02-2014, 01:21 PM
Those bros who said they have sex with their wives only once in a long while, do you folks pet or there was simply nothing? Like that how you know your wife still loves you?

lotsfits80
06-02-2014, 12:14 AM
My longest was 10 months, but bopian cause LDR.

Lol bro how do you manage it.

Still manageable. I just masturbate. She's worth the wait. She does give me blowjob once in a while though.

lovefun
06-02-2014, 12:21 AM

Hey babe same here...... it's me that wants it most of the time.......well can leave me there untouched for 3 to 4 months.............

Guys, u all do this cos have another GF out there isit......I just can't find a reason for just action......

sotong balls
06-02-2014, 05:38 AM
Wa, longest was like 3~4 months alr :(

Gf doesn't give bj at all and I always have to initiate sex to get things going if I wants it :(

so self remedy is to jerk off myself :(

FriendlyFace
06-02-2014, 09:22 AM

I am keen to help relieve some of your lust problems, no strings attached and all safe manner.
If you are keen.

JJ1314
06-02-2014, 02:28 PM
I dun get it. If two people are really in love, surely they will have sex at least on a more reasonable frequency right?

love is very different from sex. no sex appeal i guess but definately a top notch mother of my kid.

Andylovesex
06-02-2014, 05:07 PM
Hey babe same here...... it's me that wants it most of the time.......well can leave me there untouched for 3 to 4 months.............

Guys, u all do this cos have another GF out there isit......I just can't find a reason for just action......

Nope is not if our wife is very active and willing i think all of us dont mind doing it everyday... cause sex for me is a very enjoyable thing between two people... but some guys just dont think so not sure why but definitely not for me... cheers

lotsfits80
06-02-2014, 07:54 PM
Nope is not if our wife is very active and willing i think all of us dont mind doing it everyday... cause sex for me is a very enjoyable thing between two people... but some guys just dont think so not sure why but definitely not for me... cheers

Well, sex relieves stress but too much stress will kill any mood to fuck (owe a lot of money, company going bankrupt or making loss, kids/old people to take care, etc)

5ag1_Boar
06-02-2014, 08:10 PM
Like that u must be sharpshooter. Shoot a few shots can get her pregnant.

I think you misunderstand. I mean after she got pregnant until that same child was 3 years old... i.e. 4 years, the number of times we made love can be counted in one hand.

benlwl
07-02-2014, 01:06 AM

How I wish I have a high sex-driven wife.. I bet guys like us wun look for small 3 if wives always empty their hubby's sperm bank..:D

parrotkid
07-02-2014, 01:33 AM
I think you misunderstand. I mean after she got pregnant until that same child was 3 years old... i.e. 4 years, the number of times we made love can be counted in one hand.

Serious? Like that how to maintain the marriage? Research showed that a marriage without sex is like a fruit cake without fruits.

jonn88
07-02-2014, 07:13 AM
We used to be very horny when young, we can do it thru the night. Start to slow down after 2nd kid but still healthy. Now keep telling me menopause, cant even remember when the last time we have it.

Massage cum hj is the only release i get but find it meaningless unless u feel connected to the girl. Sigh..Men can be quite emotional as we aged...

maxsee
07-02-2014, 07:25 AM
4 Months for me.....And i have a perfectly healthy sexual relationship with my gf b4 that........End up my gf keep pestering me for sex while i turn her away....it goes to show that mind can rule over the body.....:D:D:D

mrclen
07-02-2014, 07:34 AM
Serious? Like that how to maintain the marriage? Research showed that a marriage without sex is like a fruit cake without fruits.

10 years and going strong. No interest from her but I still need. China solves that problem! mrclen

xiaosiami
07-02-2014, 07:59 AM
Actually no sex still not so bad as long as she takes care of all your other aspects of properly and diligently. If she pampers you with other stuff like always cooking your favourite food or buy you gifts....i think it still compensates in some ways.

The worst type is no sex and still behave like a total bitch. Demand to be given royalty treatment. Some thinks that giving you a child automatically earns them royalty treatment.

parrotkid
07-02-2014, 08:35 AM
Do you guys give your wives monthly allowance? My wife links the amount to sex. She says if no allowance then even worse than prostitute becos prostitutes get paid for sex. Her stupid friends taught her this logic. If you guys do give monthly allowance, how much do you give and what is its intended use?

xiaosiami
07-02-2014, 09:44 AM
Do you guys give your wives monthly allowance? My wife links the amount to sex. She says if no allowance then even worse than prostitute becos prostitutes get paid for sex. Her stupid friends taught her this logic. If you guys do give monthly allowance, how much do you give and what is its intended use?

Ask her if she sees herself as a prostitute?

parrotkid
07-02-2014, 10:30 AM
Many singaporean women feel that their body is very precious and for us to touch it we need to pay. Dunno when this kind of fucked up thinking start to spread among the women here.

maxsee
07-02-2014, 11:39 AM
I think part of the problem lies with the guys pampering them bah....i make sure my other half contributes to half of the household expenses each month....and i dun need to give allowance also....once u spoil the lady it will be too late....:D:D:D

jonn88
07-02-2014, 04:05 PM

Actually, i dun mind to give her more if i get to fuck her, rather than give it to FL.

jazp
07-02-2014, 05:57 PM
Women are passionate species.

I normally get her excited first. Lot of 'sacrifices' (and bleeding) I tell you...Eg:

Theres once I grabbed her by the hair at her least expected moment, into the room and throw her (gently not hurting her hair ofcoz) onto the bed. Let her beat the hell out of me while yelling her lung out. When she finally stopped, I 'rape' her hard.

During new year count down I didnt manage to get some good tickets, thus we hav to play squeezies with the crowd at Marina Sands. I fingered her from behind against her will while biting her shoulder and neck. She got wet ofcoz. Before she turn around and attempt murder, I lifted up her dress and make love to her from behind- while the kids jump around infront busy with the firework.

wah. nice bro. luckily she likes it too. :D

sharpy
07-02-2014, 08:40 PM
Well for me.. have gf but still virgin.. 6 years liao.. grass is greener on other side.. always hear how other girls so havoc and high sex drive.. haiss what to do

sleepygordon
07-02-2014, 10:10 PM

Sorry if i insulted you, but is she gullible? So sex to her is like a hardship and needs to be rewarded? So she would never initiate sex since she does not give you an allowance?

xiaosiami
08-02-2014, 09:06 AM
Actually, i dun mind to give her more if i get to fuck her, rather than give it to FL.

Sexual intimacy is an integral part of any marriage. It is something that helps to build bonds and trust. If sex in marriage is linked to the amount of allowance given, what difference is it now from paying for sex from a whore? Will it then further degrade into the quality of sex is dependent on the money given? Then what difference is she from a whole then?

In that case, I'd rather give it to a whore. At least I know that I will be getting good service if I pay good money. Also will you still pay the same amount of money when she is 50 years old as compared to when she is 30 years old?

In any case, the duties of a wife is what comes with getting into a marriage. If a woman starts linking her duties as a wife with the allowance she is getting, you know where you stand. In that case, I'd rather get a maid to do my house chores and whores for my sexual fix.

freezetheDB
08-02-2014, 05:30 PM
Well for me.. have gf but still virgin.. 6 years liao.. grass is greener on other side.. always hear how other girls so havoc and high sex drive.. haiss what to do

i used to like this girl back in poly, thought I will be patient and respectful... she liked me too, never really did anything beyond holding hands and hugging

then no longer together liao I found out many of her male pals even managed to get BJ frm her.

He who hesitates, masturbates.