PDA

View Full Version : Jio Texas Poker on Facebook in the end got myself a ONE NIGHT STAND.

Badboybutimnice
01-02-2014, 02:46 PM
Last week.. when im going to finish my work soon.. i have feel to meetup my frens for some texas poker game at my place.. so i posted jio-ing ppl to play cash texas poker that night.. not much response but strangely.. had a lady come and like that post.. so i quickly private message her in fb.

Me : Hey .. u noe how to play texas poker ?
She : Ya why..
Me : Me finding kaki to play..
She : oh.. not today.. i jus ended my presentation and im going to drink with one fren now.
Me : oh.. drinking at where ?
She : one of the pub in kampung bahru. you can join me if u not playing texas tonight.
Me : your fren male or female ?
She : its a male. but he is friendly.
Me : oh u better ask him first.. incase in his mind he tinking that i "ruined" his plan of the day. haha.
She : LOL... jus checked with him.. he very postive.. and dun worry.. i wont be with him.. if u come.. u will noe why .. lolz

to be continued..

lonelykids
01-02-2014, 11:39 PM
First to camp? Yahooo

jazp
02-02-2014, 05:25 PM
second to camp! :D

Joelim1234
02-02-2014, 05:29 PM
Hoho. 3rd camper want to know why.

Onzo
02-02-2014, 05:36 PM
No Picture No Talk !

Dcflo
03-02-2014, 11:12 AM
Huat ah! Camping for more

Badboybutimnice
03-02-2014, 05:00 PM
sorry for late reply.. due to CNY many people come my house so i cant reali type here.. so i continue..

upon receiving her positive reply on wanting me to go .. when times up.. i quickly chop chop do settlement and left my workplace..

while im waiting for cab.. i texted her...

Me : waiting for cab
She : ok faster my dear..
Me : ok in cab already..
She : ok Muackx..

at this point of time.. i bet u all readers have the same thought as me.. at first.. she was replying my message so coldly.. now she reply as if im her bf or fling lidat.. so im tinking ho seh liao tonight might have easy case liao..

when i reach this kallang bahru pub.. im not a smoker.. so i walked into the pub straight.. its a long stretched pub.. i turn left n right to find her but seems like unavail.. until i walked to the deepest part of the pub...

i saw this lady playing pool.. she is wearing a black tube boddy hugging dress.. and a Black Blazer top.. covering her top of her tube dress.. and the whole pool table area.. only she is the lady there.. there is 7 other guys ard the table.. but all doesnt seems to be looking att he table.. all head seems to tilt sideway to see her upskirt..

and i can tell u .. her skirt is so so short that confirm when she bend to hit the ball.. that angle from the 7 guys CONFIRM CAN SEE OBVIOUS Upskirt..