PDA

View Full Version : who went for JG sessions and asked to strip then go to toilet for shower?

kraam
31-01-2014, 08:24 PM
I know it might be normal SOP to bros here. I went to YF's place and was asked to strip naked then go to the toilet for a shower first before treatment began.

But the thing is, while showering in the toilet, my shorts and personal belongings were left in the room. Things like my wallet with my IC inside, my 2 phones(1 used for cheonging and 1 main phone) were all inside my shorts. I did not lose anything after my visit there.

However, the thing that is on my mind is whether my real identity had been leaked to them, noting that my IC was in my wallet. I am not accusing them of anything but this had been bugging my mind. I even sms-ed and asked the person handling YF's contact number and the person said "no, nobody knows anything." I also asked if they keep records of the phone numbers of their customers, the person replied 'no'. I didn't really believe, otherwise how would they know which is repeat customer, which is new customer? Also, YF told me she knew I visited another girl called Betty before, which I did, but the thing is, I recall when I visited Betty, I didn't even see YF and YF didn't even see me, so how did YF know? So I thought they must be keeping records. When I sms-ed and asked the person, he/she said 'no records'. I don't believe. It's not about who I visit that matters, it doesn't matter to me. It's the privacy of the customer's belongings that matters.

Next time I will have to bring my shorts into the toilet with me.

Any of you Bros got any opinions on this?

TwentySeven
31-01-2014, 09:03 PM
I know it might be normal SOP to bros here. I went to YF's place and was asked to strip naked then go to the toilet for a shower first before treatment began.

But the thing is, while showering in the toilet, my shorts and personal belongings were left in the room. Things like my wallet with my IC inside, my 2 phones(1 used for cheonging and 1 main phone) were all inside my shorts. I did not lose anything after my visit there.

However, the thing that is on my mind is whether my real identity had been leaked to them, noting that my IC was in my wallet. I am not accusing them of anything but this had been bugging my mind. Next time I will have to bring my shorts into the toilet with me.

bro sometimes there is this saying, think too much, but also better be safe then sorry.

shawnanderson
31-01-2014, 09:13 PM
bro sometimes there is this saying, think too much, but also better be safe then sorry.

Second part of your sentence negate first part of the sentence. Its like saying nothing.:D

TS, it happened. Nothing you do now can make any changes. Don't bother to think so much. Since you are worried, better bring everything along with you next time.

kraam
31-01-2014, 10:13 PM
Second part of your sentence negate first part of the sentence. Its like saying nothing.:D

TS, it happened. Nothing you do now can make any changes. Don't bother to think so much. Since you are worried, better bring everything along with you next time.

If they know my real identity, then it defeats the purpose of continuing using a pre-registered card!

enigmahomme
01-02-2014, 12:35 AM

Bro
They are as concerned about their privacy as you are. Except for whichever mobile number you used to contact them & ID (use a pseudo one). They don't keep other info. Your comments suggest that they or YF may snoop in your trousers for more info sounds a bit paranoid.
I'm a long-time customer of YF. I've no problems or experience any privacy issue with her. She oversees & QCs the team of ladies. So she will know who's visiting but only the necessary info you would have had to given as initial " passport".
You are in good hands.

1ly4sam
01-02-2014, 01:04 AM
certainly OKTs will keep the numbers for reference , i guess..what do they do with our identity?since they are doing their business, why do they have to blackmail 4 more money and put their business in trouble... just relax!!

spongeman
01-02-2014, 01:50 AM
i dont think they would want to do it
someone complains, their rice bowl is at risk

zveron
01-02-2014, 02:22 AM
I usually keep all my stuff in my sling bag, so what I will do is: put my bag on the chair, took off my shirt and layer on my bag, followed by pant and underwear. Fold the shirt and pant in some peculiar way. If wallet in pant, fold such that the wallet access is inside. I been to a few FLs which use common bathroom too. For YF, I am too used to the place and the girls to care....

For added security, you can put a strand of hair within the fold to detect any tempering.

You may also ask for the room with attached bathroom (either sally or rose).....

You can also leave all id(s) at car (if driving)

Bery
01-02-2014, 10:40 AM
I usually keep all my stuff in my sling bag, so what I will do is: put my bag on the chair, took off my shirt and layer on my bag, followed by pant and underwear. Fold the shirt and pant in some peculiar way. If wallet in pant, fold such that the wallet access is inside. I been to a few FLs which use common bathroom too. For YF, I am too used to the place and the girls to care....

For added security, you can put a strand of hair within the fold to detect any tempering.

You may also ask for the room with attached bathroom (either sally or rose).....

You can also leave all id(s) at car (if driving)

I do the SOP in folding my pants and cover with my shirt as per bro Zveron's description.

But the last 2 times I managed to coax the girls to shower with me.......hehehe

FatSpider
01-02-2014, 12:21 PM
Just bring ur self , mobile n cash
Rest leave in car
Shower bring gone toilet :o

USboy
01-02-2014, 12:53 PM
Bro no need to be so paranoid lah.
If you go cheonging, always be safe lah.
Just bring the right amount of money you want to spend.
Bring a phone or leave in your car.
Always wear easy to clothes that you can pull on and take off.
Like gym pants or t-shirt.
This is to ensure you can easily ready for fun times but also easily ready to put everything on and run from vice! Haha!
Wear slippers. Easy to put on and off.
Don't bring any expensive watch. Cheapskate casio can.
Car keys always leave in your pants. Don't take out.
Wallet leave at home. Cash only. No cards or IC.

But most of all. Always be respectful and don't be paranoid lah.
Enjoy.

kraam
01-02-2014, 09:59 PM
What if 1 day they get busted *touch wood*, then the AV finds my real name there and it's linked to my pre-registered card, then my cover is blown. Then assuming other stables I've visited before also get busted, then all my traces can be discovered. What can I do to ease my mind of this paranoia? Get a new pre-registered card? or is it useless?

marclove
01-02-2014, 11:00 PM
Ermm I don't think u need to worry abt that.. Too much of a thought. They are more worried abt their own privacy

Advalorum
03-02-2014, 06:29 PM
Bro,

If it is YF then no worries. She does not tamper with your belongings. I have a regular there, and one time I was posted overseas and came back 3 months later. SMS her to make appointment and she asked me for password (which is meant for first timer). WT... I then rang her and told her who I was, and promptly she gave me an appointment and said sorry. When I turned up, she actually gave me something special to make up for not recognising me. I suppose she must have so many customers that she would overlook my number.

So, bro, you really need not worry. YF is a professional.

Enjoy your sessions

heymister
07-02-2014, 10:22 AM
For phones, just security lock it before you go upstairs.

For wallets, just bring your pants to the bathroom ...... if toilet too cramp, then just bring your wallet to bathroom ...... no need to feel paiseh one ...... she ask why bring in ..... you reply it is just your habit and also to avoid misunderstanding ..... if anything lost, it is 100% not her problem ...... but make sure you bring your wallet back hor .... :D

When you hang your pants up and if hanger is near the massage bed ..... hang the side with the wallet facing the wall .... not facing outside ...... then put hankerchief or tissue over wallet .... my buddies ever experience their wallet disappear money ..... esp when they use one hand to massage your neck ...... one hand free mah ..... while other hand hold your head down ..... lol lol

be smart ..... be discreet .... be happy ..... Happy CNY

jazp
07-02-2014, 05:51 PM
always wear light clothings and bring just enough for the session.. and keep your items within line of sight.. cos you never know which masseur has itchy hands :o

KingJulien
08-02-2014, 12:44 PM
should implement paypal transaction to all fl. next time after session, key in the amount infront them. :D:D:D

Pre reg. prepaid card
fake paypal ID
virtual credit card

with all these, u are a ghost in wonderland