PDA

View Full Version : near upp Bukit Timah MP

heiswaiting
30-01-2014, 02:52 PM
Just got back from my massage at near upp Bt Timah area.
Entered the shop, immediately attended to my receptionist and was ushered into a room before I could decide how long I want my massage. Abit hardselling I thought but I just followed the flow.

Once in the room, was asked how long I wanted my massage, so I chose the 30min option as I was rushing for time. The receptionist then left the room to allow me to remove my clothes and wrap myself in the provided towel. When she came back in the room, I was still naked and she didn't seem to be shocked whatsoever, so I thought to myself "tio liao. correct mp to visit". As there was no one else, the receptionist was also my masseuse.

Massage started from my neck to my upper back. It was average, not very relieving, almost piano like. Then once done, she moved to my butt. She removed my towel and massage my butt and eventually caressing my balls. Eventually she asked me to turn around and used the towel to cover my already awakened private. Proceeded to massaging my upper thigh and still sensually using her fingers to arouse my balls.

Shortly after, she removed my towel and pop, GQ was asked. Standard rates. Tried to bargain, but as it is CNY eve, I gave in to her prices and opt for just a HJ. Autoroam her whole body, removed her bra and grabbed her sufficient small b-cup boobs. After much arousal with her other hand, I shot my load. She took a towel and cleaned up for me and used another warm towel to clean up again. Once done, paid up and left a freshened man for the coming CNY

Name: ****Y
Massage: 5/10
HJ: 8.5/10
Boobs: 6/10
Damage: 25 + 50 = 75
RTM: Yes, definitely!

Only willing to share with bros who have rep points 75 and above as I find this place a treasure and want to keep it safe so I can go more often.
Please up my points if you like it and write an FR after trying. Thanks!

livefresh
31-01-2014, 02:33 AM
Bro, Local, PRC or Malaysian? care share contact.

nicklite
31-01-2014, 02:46 AM
Hi bro, please share this amazing ctc.

Mango1980
31-01-2014, 11:30 AM
Hi bro,

I m new here. Please PM me the location. Thanks you. Happy CNY

DrunkTeddy
31-01-2014, 03:38 PM
Can share with me bro :o

heiswaiting
31-01-2014, 11:16 PM
Hi bros, please be patient as currently everyone knows its CNY and we are all busy visiting relatives! So hope to reply as many PMs as soon as I can!
HUAT AHH!!
:D:D

Andy1975
02-02-2014, 07:16 PM
Pm the location too bro. Thks

Calvintann
03-02-2014, 03:12 AM
bro can pm me the location? thx

Calvintann
03-02-2014, 03:13 AM
bro can pm me? thxx!

surfer_jet
03-02-2014, 03:37 AM
Hi bro can share?

stevesg786
03-02-2014, 07:00 AM
Just got back from my massage at near upp Bt Timah area.
Entered the shop, immediately attended to my receptionist and was ushered into a room before I could decide how long I want my massage. Abit hardselling I thought but I just followed the flow.

Once in the room, was asked how long I wanted my massage, so I chose the 30min option as I was rushing for time. The receptionist then left the room to allow me to remove my clothes and wrap myself in the provided towel. When she came back in the room, I was still naked and she didn't seem to be shocked whatsoever, so I thought to myself "tio liao. correct mp to visit". As there was no one else, the receptionist was also my masseuse.

Massage started from my neck to my upper back. It was average, not very relieving, almost piano like. Then once done, she moved to my butt. She removed my towel and massage my butt and eventually caressing my balls. Eventually she asked me to turn around and used the towel to cover my already awakened private. Proceeded to massaging my upper thigh and still sensually using her fingers to arouse my balls.

Shortly after, she removed my towel and pop, GQ was asked. Standard rates. Tried to bargain, but as it is CNY eve, I gave in to her prices and opt for just a HJ. Autoroam her whole body, removed her bra and grabbed her sufficient small b-cup boobs. After much arousal with her other hand, I shot my load. She took a towel and cleaned up for me and used another warm towel to clean up again. Once done, paid up and left a freshened man for the coming CNY

Name: ****Y
Massage: 5/10
HJ: 8.5/10
Boobs: 6/10
Damage: 25 + 50 = 75
RTM: Yes, definitely!

Only willing to share with bros who have rep points 75 and above as I find this place a treasure and want to keep it safe so I can go more often.
Please up my points if you like it and write an FR after trying. Thanks!

Hi bro...
Can share this excellent location pls?

Thks!

chidoryx90
25-04-2014, 03:18 AM
Can share location and contact? thanks!

dikobe6969
25-04-2014, 03:27 PM
Bro can PM me the address? Thanks.

dickiedick
16-05-2014, 01:27 PM
Can share?