PDA

View Full Version : bringin out cat150 wl

spelitexterix
29-01-2014, 04:53 AM
anyone date cat150 before? i wan to bring out one but okt too strict liao. got any ideas to circumvent or go about bringing out or dating a wl? besides extending menses leave...

bomberman339
29-01-2014, 07:12 AM
anyone date cat150 before? i wan to bring out one but okt too strict liao. got any ideas to circumvent or go about bringing out or dating a wl? besides extending menses leave...

If the WL really like u,they will find a way to come out and tell u when.
If u want to ask them out,the chances is slim cos they only take the risk if u are worth for,lol!

YoungForever
29-01-2014, 07:53 AM

Bro, don't bother to date her if she doesn't like you !
OKT is only her excuse ! :rolleyes:
I sometime even date them out right in front of their OKT !:cool:

GET IT !!!

They are here for money, not you ! :D

Nato17
29-01-2014, 12:46 PM
Bro, don't bother to date her if she doesn't like you !
OKT is only her excuse ! :rolleyes:
I sometime even date them out right in front of their OKT !:cool:

GET IT !!!

They are here for money, not you ! :D

You sure you date them in front of OKT or not. OKT have to answer if WL is found dating customer.

nakamitchi
29-01-2014, 02:32 PM

Even got lobang also wont openly tell u la......why dont u try,give her 5k for one day accompany u......u see for yrself how magic is working.....

nakamitchi
29-01-2014, 02:38 PM

Average wls earn 8-10k per mth.....popular one up to 20k or more.....wat is a average,3,4,5k or even 8k working men in their eyes ???......u already fuck a girl probably earn more than u wat do u expect......if u r a X factor men.....u will not have problem asking them go out......if u just a average blue collar......dont bother.......

Nato17
29-01-2014, 02:46 PM
Average wls earn 8-10k per mth.....popular one up to 20k or more.....wat is a average,3,4,5k or even 8k working men in their eyes ???......u already fuck a girl probably earn more than u wat do u expect......if u r a X factor men.....u will not have problem asking them go out......if u just a average blue collar......dont bother.......

I yellow collar worker how huh? Wash their panties can right? :rolleyes:

stpboc
29-01-2014, 06:55 PM

wow sounds super experience in GL.

saabking
29-01-2014, 08:37 PM
If u want to ask them out,the chances is slim cos they only take the risk if u are worth for,lol!

totally agreed..they will only take risk if they think therre is return..high risk high return..like what i noted in another thread.

haha..like to see them get all anxious - worrying about being caught..

No harm just ask ..if she said OKT strict..then i think it is really excuse..and she is not keen to take risk..probably she size up the return is not worth the risk.

For my darling, I ask - first time already on.

then there are other super KC one.. even more aggressive ..ask me to bring her out for dinner..i just defer as i was not interested

saabking
29-01-2014, 08:38 PM

haha..so they only interested in 30K and above? :rolleyes:

Wu Song Jr
29-01-2014, 09:03 PM
TS for what bring a working lady out ?
Date somemore alamak.
The only reason I can find for what you trying to do is you want boost your own ego.
You low self-esteem trying to up your own ego by thinking out of so many bros, you won her as she willingly date you?
I know of someone same as you TS.
The fxxking lao uncle traitor bonkning same cat as you.
He always dreaming of dating WL same as you .
Never understand why you n him trying to prove.
AV watching lo hahahaaa

Wu Song Jr
29-01-2014, 09:08 PM

HahahaaaAaaaa :D :D

TheGreenLantern
29-01-2014, 09:10 PM
I dun understand why u guys like 2 bao and date PUBLIC TOILET! :rolleyes:

Whores are for you to fuck and fuck off. Not for you to date and worse, 2 bao. Where are all your brains??

genius123
30-01-2014, 08:58 PM

i do not think the average is that high from what i see when i am waiting for wls in these houses. i guess on average a wl has only 2 to 3 customers per day, corresponds to 4/5/6k per month

Vincent8
31-01-2014, 01:48 AM
i do not think the average is that high from what i see when i am waiting for wls in these houses. i guess on average a wl has only 2 to 3 customers per day, corresponds to 4/5/6k per month

Bros, an angpai wl could work 8 to 10 sessions per day. Some regular clients could go for a 2 to 3 hours sessions. I know that one pretty wl had been block booked in the evening for several weeks by a towkay so much so I could get her in the afternoon. Jenny, an ex-wl of 1654A had the record of having 13 sessions in one day.

Meanwhile, it is true that less popular gals could have 2 to 3 clients a day. Some of them even gave up and returned to PRC only after 1 month.

There are several factors that could make or break a gal, for example beauty, svc, PR or KC. Luck may come in if a gal is taken in by a popular house such 1654A, 2831A or 1606, she will have a better head start than a gal recruited by a less popular house such as 2062A , 2045A and the closed down 2007 and 2009. My 2 cent worth of contribution.

genius123
31-01-2014, 06:01 PM
I agree with bro naka's above observation, average wl does about 6 sessions/day = 120 sessions over 20 days = $10k odd/month not counting tips & gifts before expenses. Out of curiosity, which house has wls with such poor biz as 2 or 3 sessions/day? I'm surprised the gals haven't quit!

My calculation is easy: A lot of time during the half an hour waiting for my favourite WLs, I notice that I am the only customer within that half an hour. Therefore, assuming that on average there is one customer every half an hour and the houses open for ~ 12 hours everyday, then there are 24 customers per day. If there are ~8 WLs working in that house, then on average 1 WL has ~ 3 customers per day. Maybe one can also estimate from the number of rooms available in a particular house (~5 rooms per house?) and assuming that ~ 50% of the time those rooms are being use, one may get a similar number...

Vincent8
31-01-2014, 07:21 PM
I agree with bro naka's above observation, average wl does about 6 sessions/day = 120 sessions over 20 days = $10k odd/month not counting tips & gifts before expenses. Out of curiosity, which house has wls with such poor biz as 2 or 3 sessions/day? I'm surprised the gals haven't quit!

Your calculation is reasonable. Some gals in 1610 are not doing that well.

Happy lunar new year and happy venture in GL.

nakamitchi
01-02-2014, 02:55 AM

U should walk ard n see......u will understand.....2-3 customers per day should be only the bottom league 10-15% ??? N i think this can not be call average.......average girls income i will estimated 60-70% of the girls can get.....example i alaways saw 1606 yap record on table where he use to record.......easily 6-8 customer per girl or more.....i dont think i ever see a 2-3 customers per girl record before on normal days......our geylang Wls r easily a 10k income or more earner .......if they earn dat much......will they set eyes on lower than them income cheongers ???.......i guess we just have to be more discern when they K.C us.....romance is out of the box usually........earn less than them cant touch their heart one.....

nakamitchi
01-02-2014, 03:04 AM
haha..so they only interested in 30K and above? :rolleyes:

I think girls r not stupid la........rich or poor after a while can tell liao......but off course regardless of wat if anyone give them gifts they sure dont mind la whether u 30k or 2k......

nakamitchi
01-02-2014, 03:07 AM

Sometimes 24,25days work per mth also has.......i am surprise too if 2,3 sessions can stay long....:D

bomberman339
01-02-2014, 05:58 AM
I think girls r not stupid la........rich or poor after a while can tell liao......but off course regardless of wat if anyone give them gifts they sure dont mind la whether u 30k or 2k......

I am fat,wearing bermuda ,buy gift less than $50.
No car but still come out with me,normally talk about things happened ard us.
But in fact,WL coming out sometimes also depend on chemistry,lol!

genius123
01-02-2014, 09:44 AM
U should walk ard n see......u will understand.....2-3 customers per day should be only the bottom league 10-15% ??? N i think this can not be call average.......average girls income i will estimated 60-70% of the girls can get.....example i alaways saw 1606 yap record on table where he use to record.......easily 6-8 customer per girl or more.....i dont think i ever see a 2-3 customers per girl record before on normal days......our geylang Wls r easily a 10k income or more earner .......if they earn dat much......will they set eyes on lower than them income cheongers ???.......i guess we just have to be more discern when they K.C us.....romance is out of the box usually........earn less than them cant touch their heart one.....

The number from OKTs should be the most accurate one.

Still, one should differentiate between median and average income of those WLs. In this trade, the income gap should be huge and the top 10% WLs may earn 50% of the total income for example, and as a result the average is much larger than the median

singmarine
01-02-2014, 10:38 AM
The advantage of bringing out is that you can choose the romantic place instead of the standard WL house. In fact, many end up doing raw.

YoungForever
01-02-2014, 10:56 AM
You sure you date them in front of OKT or not. OKT have to answer if WL is found dating customer.

Bro, all OKT knows that their girls do go out with customers, they just act blur only.
Some customers, if girls don't go out with them, they will not look for them anymore, and they will look for other girls that go out with them.....all this OKT knows, you think OKT want their customers to go else where. Bro think !

nakamitchi
01-02-2014, 11:11 AM
I am fat,wearing bermuda ,buy gift less than $50.
No car but still come out with me,normally talk about things happened ard us.
But in fact,WL coming out sometimes also depend on chemistry,lol!

I dont understand why singaporean like to live in fantasy,alaways try to be the indifferent person.....does this boast yr ego ?? If yr Wl is Ang Pai she easily got dates in better position ,if yr Wl is the plumb n ugly one i think maybe got the chance but nothing to be proud of dating girls like dat......anyway u can say anything la this is forum but make sense or not public can tells........

YoungForever
01-02-2014, 11:15 AM
Bros, an angpai wl could work 8 to 10 sessions per day. Some regular clients could go for a 2 to 3 hours sessions. I know that one pretty wl had been block booked in the evening for several weeks by a towkay so much so I could get her in the afternoon. Jenny, an ex-wl of 1654A had the record of having 13 sessions in one day.

Meanwhile, it is true that less popular gals could have 2 to 3 clients a day. Some of them even gave up and returned to PRC only after 1 month.

There are several factors that could make or break a gal, for example beauty, svc, PR or KC. Luck may come in if a gal is taken in by a popular house such 1654A, 2831A or 1606, she will have a better head start than a gal recruited by a less popular house such as 2062A , 2045A and the closed down 2007 and 2009. My 2 cent worth of contribution.

There are a few angpia in w1615, like Summer, Selina, HuangRong,etc. so many customers gave them money before they go back.....so many stupid customers, just use this money that had gave to them to enjoy with other WL better still right.

Friend, the 3 WL hits 15 - 18 sessions a day when they were here.
Summer at that time, already had a close BF, they are married now
Selina at that time had a very close BF here
HuangRong at that time, already had husband, now gave birth to a baby in Nov

Why Singapore guys don't just spend, enjoy, and forget

bomberman339
01-02-2014, 11:18 AM
I dont understand why singaporean like to live in fantasy,alaways try to be the indifferent person.....does this boast yr ego ?? If yr Wl is Ang Pai she easily got dates in better position ,if yr Wl is the plumb n ugly one i think maybe got the chance but nothing to be proud of dating girls like dat......anyway u can say anything la this is forum but make sense or not public can tells........

I like your saying, end of the day,just have fun!

YoungForever
01-02-2014, 11:21 AM
My calculation is easy: A lot of time during the half an hour waiting for my favourite WLs, I notice that I am the only customer within that half an hour. Therefore, assuming that on average there is one customer every half an hour and the houses open for ~ 12 hours everyday, then there are 24 customers per day. If there are ~8 WLs working in that house, then on average 1 WL has ~ 3 customers per day. Maybe one can also estimate from the number of rooms available in a particular house (~5 rooms per house?) and assuming that ~ 50% of the time those rooms are being use, one may get a similar number...

Bro, some of the WL something are booked for 3-5 hours session, but many a time, their customers left even before times up, but sessions still charged. so, your calculation may not be right.

nakamitchi
01-02-2014, 11:22 AM
The number from OKTs should be the most accurate one.

Still, one should differentiate between median and average income of those WLs. In this trade, the income gap should be huge and the top 10% WLs may earn 50% of the total income for example, and as a result the average is much larger than the median

Bro...most wls has 5 or more customers per day la earning $360- $400 per day.....this i call average........u r telling us most wls has 2,3 customers n the top 10% earn 50% of geylang income n average the whole geylang ???.......yr assumption is wrong,u should walk ard more often......which okt tell u this ?.........if average girl 2,3 customer i think wl all left already.....in china easily earn much more.....

YoungForever
01-02-2014, 11:29 AM

Yalo, just pay 150, enjoy your session, and forget.
Bring WL out, still have to spend, what you get ???

YoungForever
01-02-2014, 11:46 AM

Bro, I was dated by of the WL on eve of CNY for reunion lunch, and it is also her Birthday that day, and she paid for the lunch (Almost $200), off course I gave her Birthday Present (less than $100), and she was so happy, I even told her I got friend to buy for me, got discount mah.

Bro, trying to let you know, if this WL of yours like you, she will leave the 'special dates' to be with you.

Don't bother, if she find excuses cannot go out.
Like her, just go look for her, pay, Fxxk, Byebye.

max_priest
01-02-2014, 11:49 AM
Bro...most wls has 5 or more customers per day la earning $360- $400 per day.....this i call average........u r telling us most wls has 2,3 customers n the top 10% earn 50% of geylang income n average the whole geylang ???.......yr assumption is wrong,u should walk ard more often......which okt tell u this ?.........if average girl 2,3 customer i think wl all left already.....in china easily earn much more.....

I wonder if any WL would be able to break the all time high earning record of the gorgeous Miko (ex-WL of 54A) at S$400k (excludes misc tips & gifts) ... She has set the de facto income in GL CAT150 and should be conferred the Guiness Book of Record ... :p Joke asides, in fact it ain't easy to achieve this record even if a WL work until the expiration of the 2-year contract. I believe she might be able to earn more if she could pick up the GL mojo speedily during the early stage (first 6 month) of her stint in GL ... :cool:

SadLoser
01-02-2014, 11:55 AM

Absolutely true.

And this applies to dating gals in general, not just WL actually. If she likes you, she will find a way to meet you.
If she is not keen, she will always have reasons why she can't meet you even though she really "wants to" ... OKT strict, busy schedule, not feeling well etc.

genius123
01-02-2014, 12:05 PM
i mean if one can get a number from okts, then the number is reliable. i do not mean my number is from okts. my number is based on reasonable estimation like number of rooms and average number of customers. obviously it can be wrong, but at least it is clear what does it based on. it is better than anecdotal experience and hearsay. i think it is true that a lot of wls leave before 2 years, maybe it is a sign that they earn so much??? and i think some houses shut down in recent years, maybe also due to this???

Nato17
01-02-2014, 01:24 PM
Bro, all OKT knows that their girls do go out with customers, they just act blur only.
Some customers, if girls don't go out with them, they will not look for them anymore, and they will look for other girls that go out with them.....all this OKT knows, you think OKT want their customers to go else where. Bro think !

Dude. The answer is yes, OKTs know that their gals are going out with customers. That is a given. But they are not "supposed to know", so they act blur. Dating the WL in front of the OKT and if something happens during the date, can I ask you whose license will get suspended?

I am thinking. Have you? :D

saabking
01-02-2014, 02:01 PM
Bro, trying to let you know, if this WL of yours like you, she will leave the 'special dates' to be with you.

e.
Yes quite true darling kept 七夕date to b with yours truly

YoungForever
01-02-2014, 04:03 PM
Dude. The answer is yes, OKTs know that their gals are going out with customers. That is a given. But they are not "supposed to know", so they act blur. Dating the WL in front of the OKT and if something happens during the date, can I ask you whose license will get suspended?

I am thinking. Have you? :D

Bro, Anti-V is not stupid. As long as WL not creating any problem to the public, or someone else family.

WL come back after going out and come back with LV, Prada, Gucci, Rolex...... you think OKT don't know who buy for their WL.

Some WL, haven't go out, already said to OKT that which Who and Who is going to buy her iPhone5, Note3, iPad......

Anyway, hope all the bros knows what they are doing.....don't spend unnecessary money and time on someone who .......... THINK CAREFULLY, is your hard earn money.

I am one of the victim last time.

Now, I pay, fuck and bye-bye. And Gals think that I am more man:cool:, and they date me out instead.:D

Gals play hard to get, guys can play hard to get too. And it works :cool:

nakamitchi
01-02-2014, 04:03 PM
I wonder if any WL would be able to break the all time high earning record of the gorgeous Miko (ex-WL of 54A) at S$400k (excludes misc tips & gifts) ... She has set the de facto income in GL CAT150 and should be conferred the Guiness Book of Record ... :p Joke asides, in fact it ain't easy to achieve this record even if a WL work until the expiration of the 2-year contract. I believe she might be able to earn more if she could pick up the GL mojo speedily during the early stage (first 6 month) of her stint in GL ... :cool:

Miko is very hardworking n money driven lass.....i believe her records not easy breakable.....probably if xiao man stay longer can match her ??? But too bad xiao man reach her target as her family saving as she had home,car n business back china,she left i think ard 7mths-8mths to achieve dat.......i think takes a special chio bu with gd service n hardworking to reach miko achievement...........now dont have......

YoungForever
01-02-2014, 04:09 PM
Yes quite true darling kept 七夕date to b with yours truly

Reminder : Actual Birthday for the one she likes, 'Birthday' (Which is normally few days from her actual date) for the one who spend the most on her:D

BronzeGod
01-02-2014, 04:11 PM
Miko is very hardworking n money driven lass.....i believe her records not easy breakable.....probably if xiao man stay longer can match her ??? But too bad xiao man reach her target as her family saving as she had home,car n business back china,she left i think ard 7mths-8mths to achieve dat.......i think takes a special chio bu with gd service n hardworking to reach miko achievement...........now dont have......

Bro nakamitchi

Do you think lulu 1654A could have done it if she stayed longer? or some other ang pais during that time like jin jin in yi tiao long? Cos they went back after just one year right...

Just wondering cos both girls clocked 10-12 sessions everyday. Who else would be somewhere near miko's calibre I wonder...

and now who is the top ang pais at the moment who also have long queue and many sessions like these girls?

nakamitchi
01-02-2014, 04:27 PM
i mean if one can get a number from okts, then the number is reliable. i do not mean my number is from okts. my number is based on reasonable estimation like number of rooms and average number of customers. obviously it can be wrong, but at least it is clear what does it based on. it is better than anecdotal experience and hearsay. i think it is true that a lot of wls leave before 2 years, maybe it is a sign that they earn so much??? and i think some houses shut down in recent years, maybe also due to this???

Starting from 12pm to 8pm along lor 16,20,...2pm-10pm slong lor 18 8hours span....most girls hit 5 customers already or more.....not even until close shop at 12am....though there may be a few plain jane earn lesser.....2,3 customers simply just too low ......i never hear average girl say they only serve 2,3 customers on normal days base on many girls i lay before all these years....maybe the plumber or uglier one i dont know la.....this is years of cheonging experiences n communications with okts,probably some other senior bros has better datas......whether is anecdotal or not my sharing........if u cheong long enough....u will have the answer la.......

Girls leaving many factors la.....but i believe no girl will leave without valid reason if she is alaways earning beside reaching their targets.......

nakamitchi
01-02-2014, 04:35 PM
Bro nakamitchi

Do you think lulu 1654A could have done it if she stayed longer? or some other ang pais during that time like jin jin in yi tiao long? Cos they went back after just one year right...

Just wondering cos both girls clocked 10-12 sessions everyday. Who else would be somewhere near miko's calibre I wonder...

and now who is the top ang pais at the moment who also have long queue and many sessions like these girls?

Lulu body weaker........maybe......girls clocking fully everyday still have....1606,16W6 ,1654a,1805,2062a,1431,2045 etc.....so many houses has girls work from shop open until close shop even nowadays,infact almost everyhouse has a fully clocked girl or more.....u alsi cheong alot wat.....u can make list of top Ang Pai for everyhouse.......i not so active nowadays lost torch liao.....i lazy la......u can......n data clearer........

Nato17
01-02-2014, 04:58 PM
Bro, Anti-V is not stupid. As long as WL not creating any problem to the public, or someone else family.

WL come back after going out and come back with LV, Prada, Gucci, Rolex...... you think OKT don't know who buy for their WL.

Some WL, haven't go out, already said to OKT that which Who and Who is going to buy her iPhone5, Note3, iPad......

Anyway, hope all the bros knows what they are doing.....don't spend unnecessary money and time on someone who .......... THINK CAREFULLY, is your hard earn money.

I am one of the victim last time.

Now, I pay, fuck and bye-bye. And Gals think that I am more man:cool:, and they date me out instead.:D

Gals play hard to get, guys can play hard to get too. And it works :cool:

I concur with your observations. But I don't think that dating a WL in front of her boss is correct. It is the equivalent of the OKT knowing and they can lose their license. Like in the army, do what you want, but don't get caught.

If I am your S1 and I know what is going on does mean I condone it. I keep my ears shut and act dumb that is all.

Nato17
01-02-2014, 05:05 PM
I concur with your observations. But I don't think that dating a WL in front of her boss is correct. It is the equivalent of the OKT knowing and they can lose their license. Like in the army, do what you want, but don't get caught.

If I am your S1 and I know what is going on does mean I condone it. I keep my ears shut and act dumb that is all.

When in the army and every of your men are talking about soccer and betting, I as a S1 will keep one eye close, as long as my men don't officially accept a bet in front of my presence. You can however accept the bet inside the bunk or office and I don't care; you can brag about how much you made afterwards but don't do it in front me, correct?

The bro date the gal in front of the boss. That is just dumb. :)

BronzeGod
01-02-2014, 05:11 PM
Lulu body weaker........maybe......girls clocking fully everyday still have....1606,16W6 ,1654a,1805,2062a,1431,2045 etc.....so many houses has girls work from shop open until close shop even nowadays,infact almost everyhouse has a fully clocked girl or more.....u alsi cheong alot wat.....u can make list of top Ang Pai for everyhouse.......i not so active nowadays lost torch liao.....i lazy la......u can......n data clearer........

Ok thanks for info. nowadays quite lost. don't know where to cheong anymore. losing interest but hope to find some girl to relight my fire... :)

geylangfc
01-02-2014, 05:34 PM
I yellow collar worker how huh? Wash their panties can right? :rolleyes:

Can can bro..

1 of my buddies do that for a fee 80C per piece:D

YoungForever
01-02-2014, 05:41 PM
The bro date the gal in front of the boss. That is just dumb. :)

Ya, I am dumb:o, but OKT(Boss) is not dumb
Since YoYo of Lorna's WL went back, I had not ask any WL out.
Now I go out with WL, is WL who asked me out:cool:

Nato17
01-02-2014, 07:39 PM

I am sure you aren't dumb. :)
WL asking you out is a good thing. Enjoy it bro.

Nato17
01-02-2014, 07:39 PM
Can can bro..

1 of my buddies do that for a fee 80C per piece:D

Make sure got cum stains and it is wet wet wet, and I will will raise it to 100 per piece. :rolleyes:

stpboc
01-02-2014, 08:44 PM

Bro, I had girl droppings hint to bring her out but it is not the same as the one you really want to bring out, right?

YoungForever
02-02-2014, 01:43 AM
Bro, I had girl droppings hint to bring her out but it is not the same as the one you really want to bring out, right?

Your question is a bit confused, don't get what you mean:confused:

YoungForever
02-02-2014, 01:45 AM
I am sure you aren't dumb. :)
WL asking you out is a good thing. Enjoy it bro.

Thanks Bro:)

Nato17
02-02-2014, 02:17 AM
Thanks Bro:)

Hey, you are welcome. I did not mean to diss you off earlier. Have a great weekend.

cyberkoh88
02-02-2014, 12:03 PM
me also try to date L1805 money out during her off day,currently still fail..give alot of excuse. tired,not good if okt know and blah blah blah..at first thought she like me..rtf her many times..but wl treat you good not necessary means she like you..only acting in the room..anyway any bro here manage to date her out? just want to find out her excuse real or just fake excuse...

enigma
02-02-2014, 01:38 PM
me also try to date L1805 money out during her off day,currently still fail..give alot of excuse. tired,not good if okt know and blah blah blah..at first thought she like me..rtf her many times..but wl treat you good not necessary means she like you..only acting in the room..anyway any bro here manage to date her out? just want to find out her excuse real or just fake excuse...

Bro, those excuses are fake.

bomberman339
02-02-2014, 02:20 PM

Quit and find others WL ,there are still so many.
Maybe he choose less popular one,they will go out with u,lol!

cyberkoh88
02-02-2014, 02:26 PM
hi bro enigma,
her excuses are fake...you manage to date her out?

bomberman339
02-02-2014, 02:57 PM
I managed to guide spelitexteriy to date his wl out.
He is now a happy man.

comm
02-02-2014, 03:33 PM

Bro, those excuses are fake.

yaloh....sounds fake to me too...

I managed to guide spelitexteriy to date his wl out.
He is now a happy man.

good for him ! and you

enigma
02-02-2014, 04:11 PM
hi bro enigma,

Pm you, bro

bomberman339
02-02-2014, 05:51 PM
hi bro enigma,

Pm me yr contact,join our group, guide u to success dating,lol!

Nato17
03-02-2014, 12:09 PM
Pm me yr contact,join our group, guide u to success dating,lol!

Guide him to losing money, losing emotions sure got la. Dating a WL sure lose money and lose emotions. :D

bomberman339
03-02-2014, 12:14 PM
Guide him to losing money, losing emotions sure got la. Dating a WL sure lose money and lose emotions. :D

Walao,let him shiok first, later lose emotion is only matter of time to heal!lol!

Nato17
03-02-2014, 12:51 PM
Walao,let him shiok first, later lose emotion is only matter of time to heal!lol!

Wah lau eh. Good luck on the shiokness and emotions. :)

marklui
03-02-2014, 01:37 PM

Bro, working lady come here to earn money,not dating. it's normal during her off day, to choose with whom she want to go out. you cannot force her going out with you just because you rtf her many times. her job just want to make you happy inside the room, not outside the room. fake excuses are normal, i think in our normal life, when we want to reject somethings, we also use fake excuses.

newbie85
02-04-2014, 12:55 PM
Anyone managed to date Vivi 16W06 out before?

saabking
02-04-2014, 02:36 PM

haha Alisi want to date me ley How?

bomberman339
02-04-2014, 02:42 PM

After long MC ,she started work today.
Going out with anyone you like,just enjoy the process.
Understand most of the time,girls ask u out,shiok sia!

newbie85
02-04-2014, 03:15 PM

Ai Li Si asks any Tom, Dick and Harry out. Vivi more exclusive. :D

bomberman339
02-04-2014, 04:24 PM
Ai Li Si asks any Tom, Dick and Harry out. Vivi more exclusive. :D

No offence, ViVi also same but just happened u don't knw only,lol!

enigma
02-04-2014, 04:25 PM

she is off in a few days, can try. :)

nakamitchi
02-04-2014, 04:43 PM

Ask our Safe Sex Condom Ambassador la...........dont leave geylang without him....

sammyboyfor
02-04-2014, 04:49 PM
she is off in a few days, can try. :)

Why on earth would anyone want to date a whore when you can simply pay to fuck them? :rolleyes:

As time goes by, I'm getting the distinct impression that this forum attracts a significant number of morons.

newbie85
02-04-2014, 06:43 PM
No offence, ViVi also same but just happened u don't knw only,lol!

U went out with her before?

saabking
02-04-2014, 08:32 PM
Why on earth would anyone want to date a whore when you can simply pay to fuck them? :rolleyes:
Some bros think that after date n KC can get free raw without paying :p

I suppose some if us indeed get that so others want to try n replicate

saabking
02-04-2014, 08:33 PM
Ask our Safe Sex Condom Ambassador la...........dont leave geylang without him....

Haha so I don't leave for GL but leave for ZH ;)

Nato17
02-04-2014, 09:28 PM
Haha so I don't leave for GL but leave for ZH ;)

Alamak, you in ZH never ask to touch down and see my sweet sweet. U no good la. :)

Nato17
02-04-2014, 09:29 PM

As time goes by, I'm getting the distinct impression that this forum attracts a significant number of morons.

See here is the thing. All women you will spend cash. Either upfront or later on.

:)

Ok, I admit, I am a moron. ;)

nakamitchi
02-04-2014, 09:49 PM

So wat do u think abt distrubing CLONES ???........Those dat only create to find troubles ???........Why on earth would anyone want to create CLONES when they can simply log in with their usual nick ???......Boss how ?? Can do something abt it bo ?? Many many thxs....

max_priest
02-04-2014, 09:50 PM

Hi boss ... You may perceive them as morons but what exactly made them do that and why they wanna do that, you and I would never understand for sure. It could be a feel good effect, self-esteem issue, in search of the ultimate ego, love-lorn, etc. As far as I know, certain group of individuals who patronize GL whores may have certain "sub-agenda" (beside fucking them) which varies from individuals to individuals ... It is juz like there are people who derive sexual gratification thru inflicting physical pain upon oneself (i.e. masochism) versus those who go for orthodox sex. Human beings are complicated species and I guess these are the sorts that make the world these days ... :D

Individuals derive satisfaction by dating GL whores and/or showering GL whores with luxurious gifts are something not new in fact ... It is juz that these activities are not so openly discussed in this forum in the past ... This situation becomes more conspicuous with the influx of PRC whores as the latter are more into the emotionally-intimate game compared to the Malaysian whores ... :p

Cheerz,
MaXx

saabking
02-04-2014, 09:52 PM
Alamak, you in ZH never ask to touch down and see my sweet sweet. U no good la. :)

ZH too small lar..cannot doubletime see sweet sweet and see my darling..wait one day they meet up..then i die liao..:D

your sweet sweet is the 1805 one right? haha..quite the same look and feel..as my darling...;)

saabking
02-04-2014, 09:58 PM
Individuals derive satisfaction by dating GL whores and/or showering GL whores with luxurious gifts are something not new in fact ... It is juz that these activities are not so openly discussed in this forum in the past ... This situation becomes more conspicuous with the influx of PRC whores as the latter are more into the emotionally-intimate game compared to the Malaysian whores ... :p

Cheerz,
MaXx

Astute observation ;)

Some of us aim to master giving PVOs like bro warbird, others feel good about claiming a whore for exclusive use - may be we are all pretty mess up ?

bomberman339
02-04-2014, 10:51 PM
See here is the thing. All women you will spend cash. Either upfront or later on.

:)

Ok, I admit, I am a moron. ;)

Now we are lucky to have wechat with the WL.
Last time malaysian scene get their ph no also hard.
Sometimes also cannot touch the hair,said just perm hair,lol!

slyer
02-04-2014, 11:33 PM
Now we are lucky to have wechat with the WL.
Last time malaysian scene get their ph no also hard.
Sometimes also cannot touch the hair,said just perm hair,lol!

R u talking abt mikione? :D see no touch hair girl :D

sammyboyfor
03-04-2014, 03:22 AM
Some bros think that after date n KC can get free raw without paying :p

I suppose some if us indeed get that so others want to try n replicate

The freakin' dates will cost more than the fucks! You guys need to learn how to calculate basic ROI. The financial illiteracy here is shocking. :eek:

As for raw I can't think of a more disgusting act. :rolleyes: It's like sticking your head in public toilet bowl.

newbie85
03-04-2014, 12:39 PM
Some ppl even lose their rice bowel after kena virus and shortening one's life is even worst than anything

some ppl are so stupid cos they never seen a natural pretty gal before cos they living in gelyang forever without exploring outside world therefore they thought their wl is the prettiest in the world and do stupid act. their balls drop after seeing their wl without makeup and always regret their stupid act. moreover wl holes so loosen so big already cos so many ppl dick go inside already still want to do the stupid raw act.....i cant stop laughing.....ahahahahahahhaahahaha

Enough already, Gigolodick?

nakamitchi
03-04-2014, 12:46 PM
some ppl are so stupid cos they never seen a natural pretty gal before cos they living in gelyang forever without exploring outside world therefore they thought their wl is the prettiest in the world and do stupid act. their balls drop after seeing their wl without makeup and always regret their stupid act. moreover wl holes so loosen so big already cos so many ppl dick go inside already still want to do the stupid raw act.....i cant stop laughing.....ahahahahahahhaahahaha

Some ppl even lose their rice bowel after kena virus and shortening one's life is even worst than anything

Some people r stupid becos he is plump n ugly think girls really like to make love with him.......walk out of geylang even normal girls also refuse to entertain him becos he cant even raise interest of a normal office gal......pui pui pui........n think by using clones nobody will ever know.....pui pui pui......many of us cant stop laughing at clones blow job each other over the forum......ahahahahahah....

saabking
03-04-2014, 01:53 PM
Some people r stupid becos he is plump n ugly think girls really like to make love with him.......walk out of geylang even normal girls also refuse to entertain him becos he cant even raise interest of a normal office gal......pui pui pui........n think by using clones nobody will ever know.....pui pui pui......many of us cant stop laughing at clones blow job each other over the forum......ahahahahahah....

Haha NAka is 高富帅 sure find match with 白素美

nakamitchi
03-04-2014, 02:40 PM
Haha NAka is 高富帅 sure find match with 白素美

No no no.....i only normal man........at least i not fat or plump la.....lets say if i fat or plump i also will not use clone to say i handsome.....my face skin not so thicked....

Nato17
03-04-2014, 03:05 PM
No no no.....i only normal man........at least i not fat or plump la.....lets say if i fat or plump i also will not use clone to say i handsome.....my face skin not so thicked....

Better than me lor. I fat and plump. :D:D:D:D

Jai151
03-04-2014, 05:29 PM
no enough lah....better go wear triple condom cos all these wl without makeup are very ugly and better to be safe protect yourself and your rice bowel bo bo ...

if you think you no life or no rice bowl bobo to protect then do what u want and nobody stopping u cos end of day....i will be the one laughing at you, damn stupid loser, i call u cum lam....ahahahahahhaahahahahah

Are you still consider a man ? Fuck you !
Don't any how to spoils the threads. The WLS just a normal girls which come to earn money, if you thing them are not beauty, just find other girls surrounding a world without hurt anyone with not even how to read this threads.

sammyboyfor
03-04-2014, 05:49 PM
The WLS just a normal girls which come to earn money,

They aren't normal girls. They are WHORES. Normal girls don't open their legs to get fucked by up to 10 men daily. :rolleyes:

Nato17
03-04-2014, 06:16 PM
They aren't normal girls. They are WHORES. Normal girls don't open their legs to get fucked by up to 10 men daily. :rolleyes:

A lot of women open their legs to be fucked by men daily. Some just don't get paid for it that is all. :eek:

sammyboyfor
03-04-2014, 06:39 PM
A lot of women open their legs to be fucked by men daily. Some just don't get paid for it that is all. :eek:

You condone this sort of promiscuous and disgusting behaviour? :rolleyes:

nakamitchi
03-04-2014, 07:18 PM
Better than me lor. I fat and plump. :D:D:D:D

Since yr last happy trip.....u've change until so gracious liao huh......magic girl......

saabking
03-04-2014, 07:34 PM
Since yr last happy trip.....u've change until so gracious liao huh......magic girl......

Sweet sweet?

So magical I also want to try

NATO Can I take over when u r not there? Since I travel up once in awhile to flower plant in green house

max_priest
03-04-2014, 08:05 PM
Astute observation ;)

Some of us aim to master giving PVOs like bro warbird, others feel good about claiming a whore for exclusive use - may be we are all pretty mess up ?

Thanks for the compliment, mate ...

I guess today's mankind are getting more and more complicated especially in the affairs of the heart ... Very difficult to fathom the rational behind why a successful bloke who held very senior position in a listed company went to the extent of bao-ing a GL WL (departed not long) with a large sum of monies, and subsequently arranged her to put up at KL ... Eventually made her his wife ... I wonder if their relationship would sustain in the long run ...

nakamitchi
04-04-2014, 03:42 PM
bro

those gal do it cos they carry balls for their boss eventually want to get promotion, or to act a leading actress in movie or to be boss mistress acting innocent saying i dont like yr money but ultimately eating his company asset or stock market share or some are secret agent spy stealing company sercet or working for CIA/FBI or some are spouse cheater cos they claim their hubby do it i also do it for free....

Wat got FBI or CIA got to link to geylang SEX topic........talk rubbish........watch too much low grade movie.......

Nato17
04-04-2014, 03:53 PM
You condone this sort of promiscuous and disgusting behaviour? :rolleyes:

I don't condone though I will be one of the first to admit to copulating with WLs/FLs.

I do concur that normal women don't open their legs for anyone or everyone, but there are women who do now open their legs. To me, they are just as low class as WL/FLs who you look down on. They do not get paid however but may have other perks like getting ahead with a promotion or getting a deal like our dear ex SCDF chief etc....

So let me ask you back....do you think these women are sluts or prostitutes? :)

nakamitchi
05-04-2014, 12:44 PM
bro

i think you living in gelyang too long and dont know what happening outside world....pls go buy tigerairline cheap cheap see the world yourself......

Dont worry,my world is sure bigger than yrs.........u r just a small singapore frog living beneath the well as compare to mine.......u look more like a moron talking wat CIA ,FBI shit......yr low grade standard live until u die sure wont know people like dat.......start with yr neighbour police post wash their tiolet first......

Wu Song Jr
06-04-2014, 08:47 PM
bro

i think you living in gelyang too long and dont know what happening outside world....pls go buy tigerairline cheap cheap see the world yourself......

Tell us more about your outside world la ...
You tock cock same as your master hahahaaaaa :D

saabking
06-04-2014, 10:21 PM
Even though they have ulterior motive. They are human too, But this is just life. Hope, they will move on and stop working in this line.

yes - i share the same view.. saving the damsel in distress does boost our ego..LOL..

sa101666
09-04-2014, 05:33 AM
bro

these type of women are not sluts or prostitues cos they are very smarter better than any wls/fls, they are holding maybe a CEO position level in a company or a leading famous actress or maybe a north korea spy. Moreover these women are not doing it for $80 only and maybe secure a deal which help her company to give her 1 million year end bonus or secure a leading acting position paying her huge money. they are thinking for making big big money....

Opening legs for money, no matter the amount, the circumstance or location, is a prostitute. These CEOs that you mention, just happen to have more of a brain than most of us, and is willing to trade what she has for what she wants.

Swindling a billion dollars doesn't make you less of a crook than a common pickpocket.

Nato17
09-04-2014, 07:11 AM
bro

I don't even think you are in the same league as Nakamitchi! Seriously Konnichiwawa, what is your agenda anyway? I was humoring you quite a fair amount but seriously, why are you getting so anal about Nakamitchi anyway?

Nato17
09-04-2014, 07:12 AM
yes - i share the same view.. saving the damsel in distress does boost our ego..LOL..

I am sure your little Greenhouse in ZH is happy with you playing Prince Charming and saving her little damsel in distress. :cool:

dream57king
09-04-2014, 07:23 AM
This thread many knowledge to learn, read all 8 pages

nakamitchi
09-04-2014, 01:14 PM
I don't even think you are in the same league as Nakamitchi! Seriously Konnichiwawa, what is your agenda anyway? I was humoring you quite a fair amount but seriously, why are you getting so anal about Nakamitchi anyway?

Bro.....since Dec 2012 the physco retarded useless royal chimp die in this forum......the master alaways try create clones to try n aim me but everytime also want to act retarded so many bros in the forum fucking his clones again n again....so he cant sleep well for 2 yrs over already,suffering the humiliations again n again by various bros here becos he alaways try to create stupid thread or talk rubbush n disturb the public.....

I think u spanish league......i italian league.....many bros here germany league,france league etc........but he only SINGAPORE league..........btw singapore Tampines rover lose to hong kong kitchee 4 goals yesterday,total lose 9 goals in 2 matches against them in AFC ......this is SINSAPORE league !!!!! ..........

nakamitchi
09-04-2014, 01:16 PM
Tell us more about your outside world la ...
You tock cock same as your master hahahaaaaa :D

His world is hide one corner bend down n use his mouth blow his own cock RAW.......hahahaha.......

Wu Song Jr
09-04-2014, 01:34 PM
His world is hide one corner bend down n use his mouth blow his own cock RAW.......hahahaha.......

Yes bro he can go suck his own cock :D

saabking
09-04-2014, 01:44 PM
I am sure your little Greenhouse in ZH is happy with you playing Prince Charming and saving her little damsel in distress. :cool:

Like in all r/s there r ups n downs we fight we make up we make love its good while it lasts

Well I need to learn from warbird n master