PDA

View Full Version : L20h17

bullterrier
28-01-2014, 10:15 PM
This is one of my favourite joints along L20.

This unit last time got the famed Zixing aka angel whose charm and smile can melt anyone's heart, but she has went home liao.

Now this joint left with 5 gals, and one of them I continue to frequent.

Name: Anqi
Cup: D
Looks: look like Korean/Japanese AV doll
Behaviour: You gotta be friendly and build chemistry and lead up to a sextifying experience

Her regulars are Japanese and Korean executives.

What I like is when bonk her from doggie or missionery, the sight of her big neh neh bouncing really turns you on. She is on the whole a bit shy and timid and if you show care and concern, you can enter her inner realm and the chemistry can build up

Most lao chi ko upon seeing her big neh neh, straight away go grab them, of course she will not be happy.

Gentle gentle, and you will find yourself bonking a Korean/Japanese AV doll lookalike, or she can be one actually

Enjoy

bullterrier
28-01-2014, 10:17 PM
i actually wanted to try Amy from 1803 but somehow my didi brought me to this joint today to revisit Anqi.

fucking her feels good, with good cushion. I hate those whose bony bottom makes you feel pain. Bonking Anqi has that good cushion and the piak paik sound can be enjoyable

kagetora84
29-01-2014, 03:56 PM
i actually wanted to try Amy from 1803 but somehow my didi brought me to this joint today to revisit Anqi.

fucking her feels good, with good cushion. I hate those whose bony bottom makes you feel pain. Bonking Anqi has that good cushion and the piak paik sound can be enjoyable

L18H3 amy got wear pantyhose?