PDA

View Full Version : 10-yr-old American Girl Hero Puts Most S'poreans To Shame

Sammyboy RSS Feed
28-01-2014, 03:00 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

72-yr-old Coy Jumper from Swansea, South Carolina, was checking beaver traps in the woods three miles from his home when he suffered a stroke and collapsed into the water. That's when 10-year-old granddaughter, Cara Jumper swung into action.

'I say I owe her my life because ... I couldn’t have gotten out by myself,' Coy said.

Cara dived into the pond to save her helpless grandfather. Cara kept Coy's head above water and pull him to shore. She then dragged her 230 pound grandpa a quarter of a mile to his car.

Coy couldn't drive, and his cellphone fell from his pocket in the water so Cara put Coy in the car and jumped in the drivers seat. She drove three-miles through the forest to her grandparents' house. Fortunately, it wasn't the first time Cara had been behind the wheel.

'Well, it was kinda hard, but I had I done it a couple times before,' she said afterwards.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?173736-10-yr-old-American-Girl-Hero-Puts-Most-S-poreans-To-Shame&goto=newpost).