PDA

View Full Version : Shameful & Despicable PAP Lim Swee Say Wants to Sacrifice His Retirement to Serve You

Sammyboy RSS Feed
28-01-2014, 10:20 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Dears brothers and sisters,

Happy new year for citizens and may PAP have more troubles internally and externally!

Zorro Lim aka Lim Peh Say SweeSwee aka Lim Swee Say wants to sacrifice his retirement and serving you beyond 2016. His ultimate aim is to increase Singaporean wages!

The key question is : Do you believe Lim Swee Say?
Do you believe PAP that wants the wages to be cheap cheaper and cheapest?

Do you believe PAP that squandered your CPF fund and after that retrict your CPF withdrawal?

Lim Swee Say to fight for East Coast again in next GE
Labour chief Lim Swee Say has declared his interest to run in East Coast GRC in the next general election, saying he hopes for more time to implement the plans he has for the ageing constituency. -- ST FILE PHOTO: DESMOND WEE

Labour chief Lim Swee Say has declared his interest to run in East Coast GRC in the next general election, saying he hopes for more time to implement the plans he has for the ageing constituency.

"I have made up my mind. I want to contest in East Coast, in Bedok, and fight for another chance to serve the residents of East Coast," he said in an interview with Chinese daily Lianhe Zaobao, published on Monday.

Mr Lim, MP in the GRC's Bedok ward, as well as Minister in the Prime Minister's Office, had indicated on two separate occasions that the 2011 election would be his last.

The first hint was in 2007 when he said in Parliament: "By 2016, when I'm 62, if I still have to stand for election to serve as secretary-general of NTUC, to serve as Minister in the Prime Minister's Office... our effort in attracting the best people to form the best team must have run into some difficulties."

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?173721-Shameful-amp-Despicable-PAP-Lim-Swee-Say-Wants-to-Sacrifice-His-Retirement-to-Serve-You&goto=newpost).