PDA

View Full Version : accidental fwb

accidentalgal
28-01-2014, 07:43 AM
well this is my story pardon my english

im so used to typing without punctuations that I guess I kinda forgotten how to punctuate

anyway is this where I can post if I have questions to ask?

I have unfortunately become an accidental fwb wif someone

we never talk about anything about our feelings and I have always been aloof to him regarding us

I have accidentally fallen for the guy what would be the best way to go about it? shd I confess or should I just disappear

I know you people must be thinking where got so many accidental things but too bad im really an accident prone person.

for me I always believed a guy n a gal can really sleep on a same bed without leading to sex. u can call me naive or what but I believe a real man wouldn't do anything you dont wan.

I guess its the intimacy we have post sex just wow me

ill probably write more detailed after this if hes not in here

am abit afraid if he's in here too.. we didnt met thru this forum but can never underestimate the reach of sbf

anyway the last time we met he's more open in telling more about his life etc which exceeds what you will tell a normal chilling fren and something happened differently from usual

he's started teasing me more non sexual kind even when we were outside chilling and through the conversations I realised he paid attention to little things I told him before and even to the things I wear all along

we do talk about catching movies together im not the one that start the topic its him that start asking heard that movie is nice but I was too tipsy to respond so I just said uhmmm. but never did it materialise coz he's always flying around.

the catch is I guess he has a gf though he never said but there r tell tale signs in his room

im getting confused by him do I mean anything to him or really just a fwb to him from the start