PDA

View Full Version : Fiona from BS KTV

Davidzee2
25-08-2005, 05:10 PM
Hi guys, just wanna check if anyone of you guys here ever bonk fiona from BS KTV??

007 JP
26-08-2005, 02:07 PM
Why start four thread when we could use one? :mad:

mahalosux
26-08-2005, 02:25 PM
Must open one more thread to ask abt Fiona again.... :rolleyes:

UR LAMPA ITCHY, SIBO ???? :mad:

smiler
26-08-2005, 02:46 PM
KNNzzzzzzzzzzzz..............Mr B, mai bo liao hor. :mad:

Davidzee2
26-08-2005, 05:52 PM
sorry lah, got her thread liao meh? any one can help to direct me.
thanks.

WOOHOO
26-08-2005, 07:37 PM
Hi guys, just wanna check if anyone of you guys here ever bonk fiona from BS KTV??

if you want to get her so much offer her a price lah make it reasonable then she will surely.....

woohoo

those bros who go there will know what kind of person she is

mahalosux
27-08-2005, 12:23 AM
KNNzzzzzzzzzzzz..............Mr B, mai bo liao hor.

Mr Bean??? :p

si Mr B_ _ _ _ t, mai bo liao hor..... :mad:

otur
27-08-2005, 01:44 AM
wait i go try 1st then let u noe la.

horny7878
27-08-2005, 08:23 AM
Hmph .... never bonk her b4 but she is quite a sexy gal.... Nice long legs and figure ... Bad pt is she really butterfly a lot... guess she's jus too popular

mahalosux
27-08-2005, 09:09 AM
sorry lah, got her thread liao meh? any one can help to direct me.
thanks.
U open the FARKING BLOODY, CB thread below, asking the same bloody stupid question and yet u bloody dun noe..

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=42254

WAN TO ACT CUTE WIF LIMPEI, SIBO??? :mad:

iloveoversea
27-08-2005, 09:58 AM
WAN TO ACT CUTE WIF LIMPEI, SIBO??? :mad:

Mai hot mai hot later ask him to treat u kopi lar :cool:

Davidzee2
27-08-2005, 03:06 PM
[QUOTE=mahalosux]U open the FARKING BLOODY, CB thread below, asking the same bloody stupid question and yet u bloody dun noe..

WAN TO ACT CUTE WIF LIMPEI, SIBO??? :mad: [/QU

First time posting and made this mistake abt double post.... so WTF!!! so wat if u are lau jiao?? so u try and play big fcuk and tekan some one?? dont need that....

Rof|maoxz
28-08-2005, 12:14 PM
[QUOTE=mahalosux]U open the FARKING BLOODY, CB thread below, asking the same bloody stupid question and yet u bloody dun noe..

WAN TO ACT CUTE WIF LIMPEI, SIBO??? :mad: [/QU

First time posting and made this mistake abt double post.... so WTF!!! so wat if u are lau jiao?? so u try and play big fcuk and tekan some one?? dont need that....

Fiona asked me to asked you why you wanna publish her details in here? She quoted $100/per hour if you interested. Now she scared of working in BS at the time being. :cool:

yeeck
28-08-2005, 01:16 PM
I wondering how come some newbies are so lazy to search and read up the forum b4 they do anything rashly. So kanna bombarded and zap is the consequences. Sigh...... :(

freezze
28-08-2005, 01:46 PM
Davidzee2 u promoting this "fiona" issit... open more than 5 threat on her... or did she rejected u on a FJ... :D

hardrocksg
28-08-2005, 10:44 PM
Fiona asked me to asked you why you wanna publish her details in here? She quoted $100/per hour if you interested. Now she scared of working in BS at the time being. :cool:
Sibey ho chio when i read this......wahaha

sbfpolis
29-08-2005, 02:25 AM
Caused by some clowns .... Mr Bxxxxx :cool:

mahalosux
29-08-2005, 09:47 AM

I act big fuck???? Young man, let me tell u this... u go ard and publish her name big big here..wat do u wan..break her fucking rice bowl here is it..... :mad:

Rof|maoxz
29-08-2005, 10:33 AM

What's so funny? :cool:

Horsepower
29-08-2005, 10:35 AM
I act big fuck???? Young man, let me tell u this... u go ard and publish her name big big here..wat do u wan..break her fucking rice bowl here is it..... :mad:
Is he Mr B ? He started the trend to post people's name big big ... :cool:

mahalosux
29-08-2005, 10:49 AM
Is he Mr B ? He started the trend to post people's name big big ... :cool:

actually initially i suspected tat he's Mr. B..cos they both like to post gal's name big big here..

but the writing style differs..Mr. B try to impresss the rest wif his abv normal std ang mo, and at the same time writing his fantasy story.. meanwhile this fella here is less impressive wif his ang mo and askin very bo liao qn...

so 2 diff char...but 1 thing in common..both post Nonsense here....

Davidzee2
29-08-2005, 11:16 AM

Y r you so worked up?? just wanted to check around... everyone does it here in SB, or not we get FRs and recommendation??
I just come straight to a point to ask if anypne has bonked her, and not waste time. U have a prob??!!!

Zikoman
29-08-2005, 11:37 AM
agreed. thats precisely why many of us here stopped posting detailed info on BS.. for all you know, there are lotsa gaberment people snooping around the forum daily for info :o

007 JP
29-08-2005, 11:39 AM
U have a prob??!!!

Think bro maha no problem,you are the one have problem,see your rep know aready going to turn red liao :eek:
If you are mr b think you will not mind cause you rep still can last,hear mr b sit coffee shop one leh below BS :D

sbfpolis
29-08-2005, 11:43 AM
agreed. thats precisely why many of us here stopped posting detailed info on BS.. for all you know, there are lotsa gaberment people snooping around the forum daily for info :o
My colleagues at AV will thank idiots who provide them even the name of the GROs who sell themselves. My collegues are paid tax payers' money to work lah, let them work hard.... :cool:

007 JP
29-08-2005, 11:49 AM

Think you need to learn to ask question,david.Open four thread to ask the same question you think boss spend money for you to bo liao here one?
You like tat next time we cheong they know we samster all gers siam how,david. :(

sbfpolis
29-08-2005, 11:57 AM
Actually some of the gers studying ang mo lesson here surf SBF. I know 1 of them actually check out the MG, BS and TH threads.

SO TO ALL THE SIAO KIAs, DON'T GO BREAK PEOPLE RICE BOWL. ONCE THEY KNOW SBF TALK ABOUT THEM SO EXPLICITLY, THEY STOP WORKING THERE AND WE PATRONS ARE LEFT TO EAT OURSELVES ..... :cool:

Zikoman
29-08-2005, 12:06 PM
It happened to Gigi couple years back when she was on 2-year student pass! she was caught in MG after one year of study, kena sent back and when she terminated her english class, couldn't get back the 2nd year school fee which comes to a few hundred dollars.. :o

Pandora_Box
29-08-2005, 12:30 PM
Do agree with all bros here tat Davidzee2 should not make life easy for AV to have another go at BS again. In a space of 8 mths, BS was raided 3 times! :(

evo3
29-08-2005, 01:23 PM
is quite common to raid those KTV along GL, bcos they are quite hiong type so AV also knew abiut that one lah. So when going we hv to more careful lor

smiler
01-09-2005, 11:49 PM
So bro.................HH when har? :D

evo3
02-09-2005, 02:01 AM
So bro.................HH when har? :D

Bro Smiler so you said lor when HH and where HH ?????????