PDA

View Full Version : The Array of Men

shakethemtatas
26-01-2014, 11:18 PM
Basically am here to share about my most memorial sexual encounters which occurred like 2-3 years ago? So here goes!

I know many readers will be curious about my looks (after all this is a sex story/forum and ain't it all about the looks?? :D).

I’m pretty tall, 1.67, very fair skinned, slim and slender, with long brown hair that flows till the small of my back. Some of my relatives have said that I look like Bobo Gan because of my doll-like appearance. However, what they don’t know about me is that I am actually a really really horny girl who loves a good fuck!

During my poly days, I was quite slutty, wearing short dresses, high heels, tight bandage skirts and sometimes even no bra to class on a daily basis! My group of year 3 poly mates were all quite similar to me, tall, hot, skimpily dressed etc. The engine guys used to call us the Pussycat Doll Clones. Thinking back, perhaps that was rather offensive!! Lol.

Anyway, let's begin with one of the guys!

I met Mike through an alumni gathering at my school. He was 5 years older, working in a bank and pretty damn good looking. He had a mixed Chinese-Malay look, very handsome face. We did sleep together a few times prior to this particular event I'm about to recount, but it was pretty alright, kind of vanilla. However, after this experience, I would call our sex life anything but ordinary...

davidguetta
27-01-2014, 12:18 PM
ahh please cont the good story sis, pitching tent

Sidra183
27-01-2014, 02:47 PM
Pitching tent in support!

ah rat
27-01-2014, 02:49 PM
Pussycat Doll Clones.any pixs sharing :p

Camel
27-01-2014, 03:30 PM
Good stuff waiting for more :D

WertyQ
27-01-2014, 04:08 PM
First thing first, can I one day be part of your story? Need a SD? ; P

Johnnykhan
27-01-2014, 05:19 PM
Camper camper alert!

shakethemtatas
27-01-2014, 05:23 PM
First thing first, can I one day be part of your story? Need a SD? ; P

haha no thanks! Good luck for your search though!

& thanks everyone for the support!

The most memorial time Mike and I spent together was one night after dinner at his place when his parents were out of town. We were lying down on his bed watching a movie on the laptop. (If I recall, it was 28 days later, the zombie show which I re-attempted to watch later & I must recommend it! - sorry, side tracking.) :confused:

Not even a minute into the show, I felt Mike place his left arm over my shoulder and used his right hand to explore my bust area. After a couple of touches, he started to fondle and gently massage my B-cup boobs. As I had just showered before going onto the bed, I wasn't wearing a bra and my nipples were getting erected at his touch. Using his thumb, Mike would flick his finger over my nipples and I moaned lightly.

I began to feel super horny, yet at the same time decided to have a good time with him because he was like my resident fuckbuddy by now.

Lying in his bed with just a thin white spaghetti top and a pair of navy blue shorts that was indecently short, he pulled away the blanket to reveal my long slender legs. That was when I placed my plan into action, moving nearer to his right ear and gave it a couple of long, slow licks. "Mike... I want to be your slut tonight," I whispered. Mike paused for a moment, rather taken aback "what? Did i hear you right Cheryl?" I looked at him coyly and whispered "Yes Mike, fuck me like your wildest fantasy."

To be continued! :p

DarkAsh
27-01-2014, 08:44 PM
pitching tent .. pls continue

Samsung118
28-01-2014, 04:12 AM
Camping here!!

diputs1269
28-01-2014, 08:23 AM
Nice buildup, camping here. :)

shakethemtatas
28-01-2014, 02:44 PM
Mike was a huge fan of rough sex which I secretly craved to try (I mean come on.. We all know how hard it is for a lady to ask for such sex without appearing to be a slut!) lool. Mike calmly stood up, turned off the laptop and once he placed it down on the table, turned around. I could see that things were beginning to get real serious.

He turned toward me and suddenly violently ripped open my flimsy top, exposing my boobs and pink, hard nipples. He started to grope my breast in his hands, squeezing them together in circular motions, rubbing them together biting on my lips as I closed my eyes to enjoy that sensation. Mike then pushed my hands behind my back, tying them with a tie which he grabbed from the table. I did try to wiggle out, but failed. Trust me, they were secure...

Next, I was guided off the bed and made to kneel on the floor, with my breast exposed and ravaged, with only a pair of navy shorts to cover myself. "Open your mouth and stick your tongue out," he instructed. I obeyed his command and did as I was told. Mike reached for his boxers and pulled out his throbbing dick, gently slapping it onto my tongue. "Suck it." I quickly proceeded to lick the tip of his dick with the tip of my tongue and all the way down to his shaft. Licking the tip..... to the shaft... tip... shaft... repeatedly, all while looking him dead in the eyes. I then stopped licking to engulf his entire big cock into my mouth, deepthroating him. He moaned in surprise, "you like that?" I attempted a weak nod as I was fully concentrated on satisfying his cock.

With that, Mike rammed his cock into my mouth and facefucked me hard. I could feel the tip of his dick at the back of my throat as he moaned in pleasure. I started to gag and tears were forming in my eyes. However, Mike wasn't going to show any mercy. He proceeded to place his hands over my head to facefuck me harder..., deeper...., faster. I was choking and moaning at the same time. This was so pleasurable. Fuck this was good!!