PDA

View Full Version : What if Anthon Casey is one of Pinky's desired billionaires?

Sammyboy RSS Feed
26-01-2014, 09:10 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

PM Lee Hsien Loong:

“In fact, if I can get another 10 billionaires to move to Singapore and set up their base here, my Gini coefficient will get worse but I think Singaporeans will be better off, because they will bring in business, bring in opportunities, open new doors and create new jobs, and I think that is the attitude with which we must approach this problem.”

What if Anthon Casey is a billionaire that has been wooed to SG by Pinky? Anthon Casey is not an employee but invest money in SG and employs Sinkies. If Anthon Casey now blurts out that Sinkies are smelly and his son does not like to sit with the poor people, what would Pinky do?

Would Pinky (and the govt) defend Anthon Casey saying that billionaires are unique and special and their lifestyles are very different from us, and therefore the Sinkies should understand and emphatise with them?

Would Pinky then remind the Sinkies that life is not fair and that they just have to face reality that life sucks for the poor and the smelly?

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?173594-What-if-Anthon-Casey-is-one-of-Pinky-s-desired-billionaires&goto=newpost).