PDA

View Full Version : masturbation techniques

tyguy2911
26-01-2014, 04:46 PM
Hello bros,

I have heard of many effective techniques such as using banana skin, papaya, baby lotion and etc. there's also a method of making a DIY fleshlight but I never succeeded with that lol.

anymore that any bros are willing to share?

cheers.

Kim Jiao Ong
26-01-2014, 07:26 PM
Wrap a $50 note around your dick and wank. Same end result from going to a dirty spa but u get to keep the $50

ddog
26-01-2014, 07:40 PM
get sotong cut it and stuck it in. Or get a chicken, cheap and never complain
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH9XJA7uRds

Nivea
26-01-2014, 08:43 PM
Use squid to stuff more shiok.

tyguy2911
27-01-2014, 12:44 AM
holy crap that looks more violent than fun

szczesny
27-01-2014, 12:53 AM
s[/url]

After finishing u still can have KFC or curry chicken! :D

hokkienguy
27-01-2014, 04:56 AM
wah lau eh.. why use food n animal? er xin daoooooooooooooo

NightProwler
28-01-2014, 02:23 PM
Having been doing the deed for more than 25 years, I do have a neat trick up my sleeves that my Bros here can try!

Go buy some cheap Mask (lady's mask they use to apply on their face for beauty), my CO use to buy a lot of mask and I have plenty of balance at home.
Soak it in warm water for 5 minutes (with the packaging on), take out the mask, squeeze out a bit of the water (as some mask are too watery, but not all the water!) then with that warm wet and slimy mask, wrap it around your manhood and start your session!! Wet, slimy, sticky and warm, you'll never get as close to the real thing! If you want a "Fire and Ice" feeling, than soak two and put one in ice water and the other in hot!

Try it! You'll not regret it!

ken_v2
28-01-2014, 02:48 PM
Haha, and you get the benefits of the mask on your little brother.

diputs1269
28-01-2014, 03:00 PM

So the little brother will end up very moist and tender. :D

bigbrudder
28-01-2014, 05:33 PM

Wah! Now I know how bird flu started. :D

milkman87
28-01-2014, 11:02 PM
I got a masturbator.. feels almost as the real thing.. it's a Japanese brand.. with the vagina casting of a very famous JAV star.. I rate 5 stars out of 5.

hokkienguy
29-01-2014, 06:23 AM
I got a masturbator.. feels almost as the real thing.. it's a Japanese brand.. with the vagina casting of a very famous JAV star.. I rate 5 stars out of 5.

expensive la... :D

milkman87
29-01-2014, 08:55 AM
expensive la... :D

Hahaha.. true.. but everytime if horny, just whip it out and use.. or could invest on GL or FL but eventually those costs more.. haha

But nothing beats like the real thing of course.

NRider
29-01-2014, 12:50 PM

Hi bro, any pix to show ?

bigbrudder
29-01-2014, 05:19 PM
Do you have pets? Can rub some meat on your dick and get the cat or dog to lick it. :D

tyguy2911
01-02-2014, 06:29 PM
Having been doing the deed for more than 25 years, I do have a neat trick up my sleeves that my Bros here can try!

Go buy some cheap Mask (lady's mask they use to apply on their face for beauty), my CO use to buy a lot of mask and I have plenty of balance at home.
Soak it in warm water for 5 minutes (with the packaging on), take out the mask, squeeze out a bit of the water (as some mask are too watery, but not all the water!) then with that warm wet and slimy mask, wrap it around your manhood and start your session!! Wet, slimy, sticky and warm, you'll never get as close to the real thing! If you want a "Fire and Ice" feeling, than soak two and put one in ice water and the other in hot!

sounds great bro! don't mind giving it a go

marclove
01-02-2014, 10:59 PM
Lol seriously with raw food?!

milkman87
02-02-2014, 12:30 AM

Bro.. is there any pic hosting site I can upload the pic to? Not very sure how to upload here.

marclove
02-02-2014, 10:58 AM
Bro.. is there any pic hosting site I can upload the pic to? Not very sure how to upload here.

Try "imgur" to upload

lacoruna69
02-02-2014, 11:01 AM

oh my....your CO will think twice about applying facemask if she found out what you do with her balance stocks.

For me....just apply olive oil n wank it.....poor man's method.:(

milksusu
02-02-2014, 08:43 PM

you can get it from qoo10. but so so lah... a bit messy after use. :p

tyguy2911
03-02-2014, 01:37 AM
oh my....your CO will think twice about applying facemask if she found out what you do with her balance stocks.

wouldn't olive oil make it super hard to wash off?

lotsfits80
03-02-2014, 02:01 AM
Normally I use left hand, with the inverted grip (the thumb first instead of the pinkie). This grip gives good control of the tightness and a lot of surface arousal on the penis head compared to the common grip.

Options to make it nicer:
1) Use lubricants. Turn your water heater to max temperature and soak the whole bottle of lubricant in a pail of the extra warm water. Make sure to trst the lubricant with your hand first before putting on penis.

2) Sit on your masturbation hand until it goes numb and you don't feel your hand. Use it to masturbate and it feels like someone else is doing it.

3) Print a life sized head of your favorite girl, open a hole in her mouth and wet the hole a bit so you won't get papercut. Slide your penis in her mouth and wank away using the inverted grip as if she's giving you a blowjob.

You can cum very hard with these methods so don't overdo it or you will feel less sensitive when you're getting it on with a real girl.

napalmdeath
03-02-2014, 02:37 AM
i use shave gel at home...the slickiness last longer than using those skin lotion. in case becomes dry after some good 5 min, just wet my hand and touch my rod again and the slickiness come smooth again...i especially love the lady's shave cream blueberry/ lavendar 'flavour' it leaves nice smell on your hand for hours which I may just smell it once a while after deed. so when go out and in front got nice lady, the smell in the hand will make me fantasize her.

sony2002
03-02-2014, 05:36 AM
Try hair gel with warm water. The feeling and the stickiness is like the juice from real pussy!

Hair gel won't dry too fast and u just need to add warm water for more lubrication and warmth.

It is easier to clean than oil as hair gel is water bases. No sticky feeling after washing and won't irritate my dick after prolong use.

Tried many other liquid/gel and even durex lubricant, but hair gel still the best

heartykid
03-02-2014, 10:12 AM

bro tried this today. its really good! worth a try for all!! :D

SiliconVibrator
03-02-2014, 10:55 AM
johnson baby lotion pre-mix with olive oil. will be abit dry when starting, after awhile it will be smooth.

tyguy2911
05-02-2014, 09:25 PM
Try hair gel with warm water. The feeling and the stickiness is like the juice from real pussy!

Hair gel won't dry too fast and u just need to add warm water for more lubrication and warmth.

It is easier to clean than oil as hair gel is water bases. No sticky feeling after washing and won't irritate my dick after prolong use.

Tried many other liquid/gel and even durex lubricant, but hair gel still the best

woah bro ok. try today hahahha

superhornynsf
05-02-2014, 09:33 PM
how about using the shower head and aim it at the balls or base of penis? thts a good one

insomia
05-02-2014, 10:52 PM
put sotong put soap sibeh song:D

hokkienguy
06-02-2014, 06:40 AM
how about using the shower head and aim it at the balls or base of penis? thts a good one

i tried that before.... not bad hahaha..

thrillseeker1
05-09-2015, 08:53 AM

tried before, very shiok lol

thrillseeker1
05-09-2015, 08:59 AM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71RxT03QukL._SL1500_.jpg

works for me brothers
smoooth n stays longer before drying

ExBro
08-12-2015, 03:05 PM
No wonder ur XDDs all so handsome!!

Well hydrated so no wrinkles.. Hmm soak too long in water will get lor...

johnson baby lotion pre-mix with olive oil. will be abit dry when starting, after awhile it will be smooth.

Become baby smooth and healthy for GF to suck (olive oil is a healthier version than cooking oil - except popeye's GF)

New slick hairdo on XDD sure attracts all the XMMs

All masks with an army of spermies works wonders on the skin. Heard some ladies use them as a facial scrub before washing.. Lol!

Exactly!

Use squid to stuff more shiok.

Try BBQ the thing / squid afterwards. I'm sure ur GF will like it better than the fillet O'fish with h your mayo added.. But dun forget to remove the sausage filling first otherwise... Ouch!

sony2002
08-12-2015, 06:25 PM
wow, this is an old thread.....anyway, i can't really use hands to make myself cum, this is what i use now..

https://gifyu.com/images/fleshlight.gif

ggdotcom
08-12-2015, 07:24 PM
wow, this is an old thread.....anyway, i can't really use hands to make myself cum, this is what i use now..

If I ram as fast as you, I would have Cum within 5 mins

oldslywolf
09-12-2015, 10:56 AM
If I ram as fast as you, I would have Cum within 5 mins

You must be a young chap. :)

thrillseeker1
12-12-2015, 08:51 AM
nice bros lol

PeteLove
12-12-2015, 10:31 AM
Interesting topic!

sony2002
21-07-2018, 04:24 PM

New toy for my penis

https://sexvcl.pw/video/334/training-toy

https://s1.gifyu.com/images/Test11bf8b6a25c163c31.gif

leong26
21-07-2018, 07:41 PM
New toy for my penis

Whao surprised to see there's still wankers lurking around :eek:

Anymore wanker kakis ? Please post updates and share any wanking techniques, and experiences here .

Unitrix
22-07-2018, 12:38 AM
Whao surprised to see there's still wankers lurking around :eek:

Anymore wanker kakis ? Please post updates and share any wanking techniques, and experiences here .

Wanking is a must. At least once a week or else balls will be really tensed and mentally unstable...too horny to think str8 hahaha

leong26
22-07-2018, 12:50 AM
Wanking is a must. At least once a week or else balls will be really tensed and mentally unstable...too horny to think str8 hahaha

Using any wanking aids , toys or stuff etc ?

Unitrix
22-07-2018, 02:16 AM
Using any wanking aids , toys or stuff etc ?

When really horny, I'll use my fake pussy but 'maintanence' days I like slow dry strokes while going thru SBF and when the build up is too intense, I'll use any oil available to finish off.

How abt u?

Unitrix
22-07-2018, 02:35 AM
New toy for my penis

Hows the feeling? Can rate out of 5?
But the motor is kinda noisy

leong26
22-07-2018, 02:55 AM
When really horny, I'll use my fake pussy but 'maintanence' days I like slow dry strokes while going thru SBF and when the build up is too intense, I'll use any oil available to finish off.

How abt u?

Maintenance day :confused. Care to Elaborate more ?

Unitrix
22-07-2018, 03:14 AM
Maintenance day :confused. Care to Elaborate more ?

Maintenance day to keep me undercontrol. Don't wanna go too long w/o relieving myself. For me it's either Mondays or Thurs or when horny, both. Some form of routine/schedule I have for myself. Self-control... Wanked too much way too often during younger days.

leong26
22-07-2018, 03:47 AM
Maintenance day to keep me undercontrol. Don't wanna go too long w/o relieving myself. For me it's either Mondays or Thurs or when horny, both. Some form of routine/schedule I have for myself. Self-control... Wanked too much way too often during younger days.

understood .
I had being using masturbator sometime back in 2004or 05 mainly starting with basic jap masturbator and fleshlight , tenga , all that stop at around 09 or 10 without continuing further , until 2 years back i came back for these toys as i had suffering from ED matters which had caused me many of the wasted FL session because of erection problem mainly due to not enough hardness and gi soft in the middle of the action .
But even then with toys , occasionally i will still go for FL session but not as many before so when the needs arise i will just grab one of those toys to get it done.

But then since Monday i got my first pills from Mens+ , there will be a change in the activities , as the pills allows me to go for session without worrying about erection hardness going soft anymore , but even i had found my holy grail , i won't be abandoned these toys anytime , i will continue to enjoy it and still got that confidence to go for freelancing , it's a good Complementary for me as i could enjoy both different things now better than before

leong26
22-07-2018, 03:53 AM
My toys

bigloser0
22-07-2018, 04:10 AM
My toys

you use them on your own and you pack them nicely?
like the tight onahole on the right.
small hole.

leong26
22-07-2018, 04:26 AM
you use them on your own and you pack them nicely?
like the tight onahole on the right.
small hole.

Yes , back in the old days 2000s i had destroy all my masturbator due to washing using soap , did not dry them off and caused nasty molds.
Problem Because lack of information on how to upkeep them after use is not many found on the net in those days compare to now , i destroyed all except for the tenga .
So this time After get back to the game and with information on how to maintenance them after use iis easier , never damaged one due to molds ever since .

Unitrix
22-07-2018, 10:02 AM
My toys

Wow that is a lot of toys! Btw try not to use those with vibrator, not good on ur private after prolonged use.
Good that u found a remedy for ur problem but do u always use toys?

Continental
22-07-2018, 10:06 AM
Any idea how the ladies masturbate :confused:

leong26
22-07-2018, 10:48 AM
Wow that is a lot of toys! Btw try not to use those with vibrator, not good on ur private after prolonged use.
Good that u found a remedy for ur problem but do u always use toys?

I stop using masturbatør at 09 as it becoming more and more challenging for me to continues using it at home. Am starting to get worried it might be discovered by members at home so I stop it for good , i start getting back using toys when i start experiencing problems with the ED 2 years back

Any idea how the ladies masturbate :confused:

Like this

http://cdn4.images.motherlessmedia.com/images/270E1C6.gif?fs\u003dopencloud

Unitrix
22-07-2018, 11:11 AM
U the kind who stops after u evacuate or continues even when flaccid?

Mane10
22-07-2018, 11:28 AM
From what I know most ladies like to use toys to pleasure themselves .

Libra
22-07-2018, 12:10 PM
buy a watermelon.

drill a hole big enough for your dick

put the watermelon and heat up in a mircowave

then put your finger in to test the temperature.

then have a wild time with the melon.

Ps. never tried before.

Continental
22-07-2018, 12:18 PM
Like this

http://cdn4.images.motherlessmedia.com/images/270E1C6.gif?fs\u003dopencloud
Thank you for the picture brother. Very interesting. But is this the only way they masturbate without using toys ? Is it right to say married ladies do not need to pleasure themselves ?

mygirly
22-07-2018, 01:26 PM

After cummed on the mask pack it back in the box and let ur wife use.

Tell her upgraded mask pack.
Lol

leong26
22-07-2018, 02:24 PM
U the kind who stops after u evacuate or continues even when flaccid?

It Depends mostly each session is different, if the AV is good i'm will do it 2 times , but mostly I stop at 1 seldom go beyond 1 , but after taking the pills it's quite shiok as after ejection it still stand as a rod

buy a watermelon.

drill a hole big enough for your dick

put the watermelon and heat up in a mircowave

then put your finger in to test the temperature.

then have a wild time with the melon.

Ps. never tried before.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DistortedFittingInvisiblerail-max-1mb.gif

Thank you for the picture brother. Very interesting. But is this the only way they masturbate without using toys ? Is it right to say married ladies do not need to pleasure themselves ?

Individuals varys..I guess

bleustone
22-07-2018, 10:39 PM
From what I know most ladies like to use toys to pleasure themselves .

Toys , fingers , fruits ….

moneytarik
22-07-2018, 10:43 PM
My toys

Wow so many!! Nice share bro :D

Unitrix
23-07-2018, 05:17 PM
Anyone else wanna share their actual masturbation techniques/methods other than the usual hand PCC or fingering(if there are sis who wanna share)?

leong26
23-07-2018, 11:11 PM

https://img.4plebs.org/boards/s4s/image/1403/97/1403977309979.gif

leong26
26-07-2018, 11:59 AM
Whao suddenly my favorite store runs out of puni ana DX :eek: 2 version also runs out not in stock :D
Ana Dx must try that fuwatoro version .

leong26
06-08-2018, 04:30 PM
Don not buy fleshlight renewer powder for your toys . For $15 you can buy 4 Argo . It's just starch.
Argo is good

leong26
06-08-2018, 04:59 PM
Newly add member . Body Touch Nursery Teacher Asuka by ikubukuro toys .

Larger and stiffer, durable than the puni Ana Dx .
Costly than the puni dx but definitely lasted longer than the puni dx

storm3
06-08-2018, 06:50 PM
Newly add member . Body Touch Nursery Teacher Asuka by ikubukuro toys .

haha, why you never share the holy grail guide to our bros.

https://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a

caring is sharing bro. onaholes are love. :D

used to had Lolinco onahole but cos staying with parents, so abit hard to hide them...

leong26
06-08-2018, 07:52 PM
haha, why you never share the holy grail guide to our bros.

https://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a

caring is sharing bro. onaholes are love. :D

used to had Lolinco onahole but cos staying with parents, so abit hard to hide them...

Nice share nice share bro that link , that lolinco bride by magic eyes ? That's a very popular toy comparable with Sujiman Kupa , haven't try magic eyes onahole yet , but I been eyeing that Sujiman for quite some time yet not been able to pull the trigger.
And yes it's always a challenge when it comes to how and where to storing them away from family members , even though i occupy a room all my toys are compact in size storage them away is still a challenging taste, that's why I keep a distance away from those larger size like those of pipedream extreme fuck me silly series, puni ana mirakuru DX , DNA real body , to buy it is easy , the difficult part is how and where to hide and storage them away .

storm3
06-08-2018, 10:54 PM
lolinco bride by magic eyes ? That's a very popular toy comparable with Sujiman Kupa , haven't try magic eyes onahole yet , but I been eyeing that Sujiman for quite some time yet not been able to pull the trigger.

As my penis size is average, so this onahole fits well. Unfortunately the onahole I had was defective as the insides was going towards one side instead of the end, causing the overall length to become shorter. Regardless, I had fun with it until one day it broke :D

I am looking to get a hip-size onahole, just have to make space for it and also to keep it locked from sight when not in use and I should be safe. :p

Once you tried these onaholes from the guides, you'll never return back to those inferior products on Qoo10. Heh.

If you guys need a spec list of the onaholes, you can find them here, though the buying site is no longer available. A pity.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uHX1q8G2XKKGVHOvlXTyKbMGZRPHhxWzq2N_KqNoDqs/edit#gid=0

leong26
07-08-2018, 12:00 AM
As my penis size is average, so this onahole fits well. Unfortunately the onahole I had was defective as the insides was going towards one side instead of the end, causing the overall length to become shorter. Regardless, I had fun with it until one day it broke :D

I am looking to get a hip-size onahole, just have to make space for it and also to keep it locked from sight when not in use and I should be safe. :p

Once you tried these onaholes from the guides, you'll never return back to those inferior products on Qoo10. Heh.

If you guys need a spec list of the onaholes, you can find them here, though the buying site is no longer available. A pity.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uHX1q8G2XKKGVHOvlXTyKbMGZRPHhxWzq2N_KqNoDqs/edit#gid=0

Never did I had ever try cheapo masturbator , i bought my first purchase back in the mid 2000s with 2 masturbator , 1 flashlight and 1 Japanese AV red silicon , and those days I have to travel to boon lay and self collect from the seller , my 3rd was the black tenga.
Then play with them for a few years and stop .
Came back to toys 2 years ago cos due to ED giving me problems during session, the first with the flesh light girls then Japanese onahole till now , for compact and easy storage I would strongly recommend the puni Ana DX , any of the 3 version is good all down to personal preference , for me the puni ana dx fuwatoro is the best of the 3 version , i destroy the hard version and the normal version due to molds and tearings at the front labia , and change to fuwatoro fluffy version , Damm that's what a real pussy feel is like in a onahole .

Bro if you're interested about getting back into the game, with hip size , will not go wrong with the puni Ana DX . Trust me on this one , the only 1 downside is the puni DX is very prone to tear. TLC , handing with care definitely a must with them . But what they offer you is something you will be very satisfied with.

Compact in size easy storage.

Container size
31Lx22Wx10H

Polar.Bear
07-08-2018, 12:19 AM
How’s the jav stars toys? Is it a replica of their vagina entrance like fleshlight?

leong26
07-08-2018, 01:54 AM
How’s the jav stars toys? Is it a replica of their vagina entrance like fleshlight?

Some lower price range ones claims to be but imo it's not actually a replica like those of replica entrance coming from fleshlight , but rather they just copy the shape of the pussy meat, at least for those less than hundred dollars or slightly over hundreds dollars Japs av masturbator ,
Those higher price range 300+ onwards Japanese av i yet to try but they seems to be a direct mold replica like those of fleshlight, but there's a very big difference with those made in Japan onahole , made in Japan ones are mostly made with silicon, stiff but durable than those of China made TPE materials.
TPE tends to easier to tear , not very durable but that sensational feel is second to none compare to silicon .
Most Americans masturbator like pipedream , Fleshlight use TPE and so does Japanese onahole companies like P.P.P , KMP, toys heart, magic eyes , EXE , outvision all use China made TPE materials and made in China.

As far as I know those made in Japan onahole ones are still using silicon .

I own quite a numbers of Jap av star , it claims to be replica but I look left and look right it doesn't look like a direct mold replica. The shape maybe but it's far from replica.

leong26
07-08-2018, 03:41 AM
Out of the 4 Jap av this AYU SAKURAI perfect meiki series remain my 1 bad purchase.
It only last me with 2 session before it tear apart.

Don'bother to buy this series. This is a very bad product.

sony2002
07-08-2018, 05:21 AM
Some lower price range ones claims to be but imo it's not actually a replica like those of replica entrance coming from fleshlight , but rather they just copy the shape of the pussy meat, at least for those less than hundred dollars or slightly over hundreds dollars Japs av masturbator ,
Those higher price range 300+ onwards Japanese av i yet to try but they seems to be a direct mold replica like those of fleshlight, but there's a very big difference with those made in Japan onahole , made in Japan ones are mostly made with silicon, stiff but durable than those of China made TPE materials.
TPE tends to easier to tear , not very durable but that sensational feel is second to none compare to silicon .
Most Americans masturbator like pipedream , Fleshlight use TPE and so does Japanese onahole companies like P.P.P , KMP, toys heart, magic eyes , EXE , outvision all use China made TPE materials and made in China.

As far as I know those made in Japan onahole ones are still using silicon .

I own quite a numbers of Jap av star , it claims to be replica but I look left and look right it doesn't look like a direct mold replica. The shape maybe but it's far from replica.

can u feel the different between different JAV star?

sony2002
07-08-2018, 06:11 AM
New toy for my penis

Hows the feeling? Can rate out of 5?
But the motor is kinda noisy

actually this model is consider quiet already, I am not bother by the noise, just need to cover it with pillow

there is mixed review about this toy, those who complain no feel probably below average size, you need to be at least 6" to fully enjoy it. The "pussy" cannot reach the first 1.5" from the base of your dick, so if you are 5", only the first 3.5" of your dick can feel the movement.

thickness of your dick make a different too, because the "pussy" material is thin, you may not feel the "pressure" if you don't have enough girth. That can be easily resolved by stuffing cushion between the pussy and the outer case to make it feel tighter, but that will affect the heating function because it acts as insulation.

the heating function is the best feature because i hate poking into a cold pussy. soaking a masturbator into hot water can only keep it warm for few minutes. With the build in heater, the pussy is always at 38 deg C body temperature! Like i mentioned earlier, the pussy material need to be thin or else the heat cannot reach the inside.

There are 6 movement and 3 speed combinations, this is great because at times you want to slow down the pace when you feel like cumming. The movement is very realistic, it feels exactly like my girl riding on me, changing movement between deep, shallow, fast and slow thrust. I keep the speed at the slowest because it is the most realistic. For those who like blowjob, mode 2 focus the movement at the dick head and it feels exactly like BJ!

using this masturbator gave a very different pleasure because you are not in control, i can focus on controlling my orgasm. The best feeling is when after I cum, the masturbator will continue to pump and pump until the last drop :p

http://user1420775.sites.myregisteredsite.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/Mastrubators/.pond/RENDSPistonHeatIR-10.jpg.w560h578.jpg

http://user1420775.sites.myregisteredsite.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/Mastrubators/.pond/RENDSPistonHeatIR-8.jpg.w560h1102.jpg

leong26
07-08-2018, 06:43 AM
can u feel the different between different JAV star?

Yes but minor , among those belong to the same class not much of a difference between them , but for fuwatoro version type compare to those regular TPE ones are of a big difference in feel and sensation .

Polar.Bear
07-08-2018, 01:29 PM
thanks for the great details! guess i'll stick to fleshlight & tenga then. since it will still tear for made in china tpe.

leong26
07-08-2018, 04:44 PM
thanks for the great details! guess i'll stick to fleshlight & tenga then. since it will still tear for made in china tpe.

From my experience Yes very prone to tear , i had tears with the puni dx , and a numbers of the japs also had tear on them .
both tenga and fleshligh still the champ here in regards of durability.
Basically likebtenga with their type of translucent silicon and flip open design can last for many years , my first tenga black was bought in 07 or 08 and i had that thing for a good couple of years before i lost it due to the container being sold off which i forgot there's a masturbator i keep inside there !
The tenga never give me molds or whatever compare to the rest of the masturbator , fleshligh also prone to molds , but i never encounter any of the molds for many many months after i switch to a my new found way of
Drying and upkeeping them after anti bact washing .

leong26
07-08-2018, 05:42 PM

But don't let those deter you from experiencing new things . If not you'll just restricted yourself with the same thing.
Good quality like the G project punI Virgin 1000 and puni virgin 1000 fuwatoro series are a worth to try out .
very nice sensation using them

sony2002
07-08-2018, 08:03 PM
both tenga and fleshligh still the champ here in regards of durability.

i had a fleshlight for some years, never tear or mold even i never bother to maintain it.

but not until i shown it to my FB - she simply turn the fleshlight inside out with her finger nail poke thru it, then got jealous and tore it apart with her bare hands :eek:

out of anger, i rammed into her pussy, bang her hard and creampied :D

Polar.Bear
07-08-2018, 08:21 PM
Good quality like the G project punI Virgin 1000 and puni virgin 1000 fuwatoro series are a worth to try out .
very nice sensation using them

what's your method of cleaning & drying the fleshlight? thinking of getting the clear go.

i don't mind trying out new stuffs. just that prone to tear is a big turn off. maybe when I find it cheap? how much do those go for?

have the same problem as you. need to find ways to store & use

leong26
07-08-2018, 09:27 PM
what's your method of cleaning & drying the fleshlight? thinking of getting the clear go.

i don't mind trying out new stuffs. just that prone to tear is a big turn off. maybe when I find it cheap? how much do those go for?

have the same problem as you. need to find ways to store & use

Got the Go and was very impressed . for me as I belong to the group of slightly longer than 5" less than 7" i feel the Go is better suit for a average Asian dick as compare to the regular size flashlight .

The price is in mid range from anything $70 - 200+ , more than $300 above are usually those with larger and heavy in size .
Popular series like the puni Ana dx , puni virgin , lolinco , sujiman kupa , JAV range from 60+ to 200+ , most of the local store give out discount all year round .
They're kinda soft , You just need to handle them with care and lube it up generously when in use to help prevent them from tear due to dryness when you're on it .

Storing and keeping them away from other eyes is always the usual problem for those not living alone especially for those living with large household .
Even though my household has been downsize in recent years after both my brothers had their own home and i get the whole room by myself .

Even so that remain a challenge to me and there's my parents and some kids around , That's one of the reason why i couldn't go for larger types of masturbator like those of DNA body , larger series of the pipedream extream fuck me silly lineup , the latest EXE mirakuru DX etc , i had to choose the toys with decent size not too large and easy to wash clean and dry it up afteruse .
I can buy the larger ones np storing them but the problem arise when it's comes to wash , clean dry up .
If there's a bathroom in my room then problem solved , because you got all the personal space and time .
If not you can buy the larger ones but when the time comes when you got to wash do all the drying you face a big problem .

My method used to dry my masturbator are very good , easy with efficiency , all the work from washing to drying only cost me less than 30 mins for a hip size like puni ana dx , the smaller size masturbator in less than 20 mins .
Washing is easy when use with toy cleaner , good spray on it rinse it and it's done , the key to dry lies with the type of paper i had chose to use . after drying off with the paper , powder it with starch and job done .

leong26
07-08-2018, 10:00 PM
i had a fleshlight for some years, never tear or mold even i never bother to maintain it.

but not until i shown it to my FB - she simply turn the fleshlight inside out with her finger nail poke thru it, then got jealous and tore it apart with her bare hands :eek:

out of anger, i rammed into her pussy, bang her hard and creampied :D

I had ro throw away 4 fleshligh girls and many of the japs masturbator due to the growth of molds , never had tears on them no matter how hard i rammed them , unlike the newer gen TPE onaholes .
Now after a change of cleaning drying process none of my masturbator ever give me molds.
Previously i just wash them with soaps and keep inside the box that's all , then after getting back with these toys again then slowly develop the sense of the need to upkeeping them.

Did she get pregnant after you gave her a nasty cip ?:D

sony2002
08-08-2018, 03:40 AM
I had ro throw away 4 fleshligh girls and many of the japs masturbator due to the growth of molds , never had tears on them no matter how hard i rammed them , unlike the newer gen TPE onaholes .
Now after a change of cleaning drying process none of my masturbator ever give me molds.
Previously i just wash them with soaps and keep inside the box that's all , then after getting back with these toys again then slowly develop the sense of the need to upkeeping them.

wow, I simply rinse it with tap water before and after use. i never check if there is any molds, never use any toy cleaner, never dry and powder it before storage. Luckily nothing happen to me after years of usage.

after she tore apart my fleshlight, she just throw it on the floor, then open her pussy lips and signal me to use hers instead. She think that it is a stupid toy because why use that when there is real one

leong26
08-08-2018, 03:56 AM
wow, I simply rinse it with tap water before and after use. i never check if there is any molds, never use any toy cleaner, never dry and powder it before storage. Luckily nothing happen to me after years of usage.

after she tore apart my fleshlight, she just throw it on the floor, then open her pussy lips and signal me to use hers instead. She think that it is a stupid toy because why use that when there is real one

Just keep to your routine and don't change things if that works for you , in my case i had horrible experience with it and it had cause me money and my toys .
Nowadays i give them TLC with utmost respect , so that in return they can serve me longer and use it with a peace of mind .

You got a good girl there

Polar.Bear
08-08-2018, 01:03 PM
Go it is for my next purchase then. Probably will try onahole next time. Will look for you again when buying.

Which paper do you use to dry off? I always leave it under the fan till it dries. But now have the bit of funny rubber smell.

Got the Go and was very impressed . for me as I belong to the group of slightly longer than 5" less than 7" i feel the Go is better suit for a average Asian dick as compare to the regular size flashlight .

The price is in mid range from anything $70 - 200+ , more than $300 above are usually those with larger and heavy in size .
Popular series like the puni Ana dx , puni virgin , lolinco , sujiman kupa , JAV range from 60+ to 200+ , most of the local store give out discount all year round .
They're kinda soft , You just need to handle them with care and lube it up generously when in use to help prevent them from tear due to dryness when you're on it .

Storing and keeping them away from other eyes is always the usual problem for those not living alone especially for those living with large household .
Even though my household has been downsize in recent years after both my brothers had their own home and i get the whole room by myself .

Even so that remain a challenge to me and there's my parents and some kids around , That's one of the reason why i couldn't go for larger types of masturbator like those of DNA body , larger series of the pipedream extream fuck me silly lineup , the latest EXE mirakuru DX etc , i had to choose the toys with decent size not too large and easy to wash clean and dry it up afteruse .
I can buy the larger ones np storing them but the problem arise when it's comes to wash , clean dry up .
If there's a bathroom in my room then problem solved , because you got all the personal space and time .
If not you can buy the larger ones but when the time comes when you got to wash do all the drying you face a big problem .

My method used to dry my masturbator are very good , easy with efficiency , all the work from washing to drying only cost me less than 30 mins for a hip size like puni ana dx , the smaller size masturbator in less than 20 mins .
Washing is easy when use with toy cleaner , good spray on it rinse it and it's done , the key to dry lies with the type of paper i had chose to use . after drying off with the paper , powder it with starch and job done .

leong26
08-08-2018, 07:47 PM
Go it is for my next purchase then. Probably will try onahole next time. Will look for you again when buying.

Which paper do you use to dry off? I always leave it under the fan till it dries. But now have the bit of funny rubber smell.

Go is a very good buy , in my case money well spent. Lightweight compact in size and most suitable for our Asian Dick.

The paper I use to towel dry the toys are Scott compact towel standard .

These paper towel are not the regular paper towel. These are very water absorbent able to suck up every bit of water and strong enough not to breakup like those regular hand towel .

After washing the toys , use these paper to dry both in and out of the toy . For drying the inner tunnel , just slot the paper in and pull out , repeat several times and make sure you get the paper all the way till the end , and gently squeezed the fleshlight or onahole to make sure the paper are absorbing every bit of water left inside the tunnel wall .

jay.lay
08-08-2018, 08:11 PM
Go is a very good buy , in my case money well spent. Lightweight compact in size and most suitable for our Asian Dick.

up u bro :)

leong26
08-08-2018, 08:23 PM
Pardon me ya not pro in these ya , just Some lousy pics for better understand the method of using the paper for drying in and out of the hole .
Actually no need to explained or pics , once you get to hand ons with these paper , that instinct of how to dry it off using these paper with your toy will naturally kicks in .

leong26
08-08-2018, 09:28 PM
up u bro :)

Appreciate your points bro , will repay you the points once I'm ready cos many bros still need to up, so need your patience and understanding in this , rest assured that that points will be returned , just need time

Polar.Bear
09-08-2018, 12:23 AM
Wow. Thanks for the valuable tip! Definitely beat leaving it dry under the fan.

Yours is stamina unit too or normal? No rubber smell?

leong26
09-08-2018, 12:35 AM
Wow. Thanks for the valuable tip! Definitely beat leaving it dry under the fan.

Yours is stamina unit too or normal? No rubber smell?

No now I'm left with the Recent purchase GO and a close to two years fleshgirl . Thinking of getting another flesh girls buy it's just thoughts atm as there's to many commitments for me pocket not deep enough.

That paper is a very good investment if you're really into taking care for the toys , everything from wash till dry only cost you 15-20 mins max . Very handy and convenient.
Wash dry keep storage all done in less than 30mins.

And yes the smell is there , it's common really

Polar.Bear
09-08-2018, 07:40 AM
I’ll surely buy that paper towel. Feel relive to chat with an expert like you. Save me a lot of trouble, even on tenga flip hole

leong26
09-08-2018, 08:15 AM
I’ll surely buy that paper towel. Feel relive to chat with an expert like you. Save me a lot of trouble, even on tenga flip hole

What expert ?:o I'm just a regular user like the rest far from expert .. it just that there's a thread which happens to topic about these masturbation so I just share some of my experience with them.
For that paper, I happen to come across them at a restaurant. Was coming out from the toilet after washing hands and took a few pieces to wipe off excess and that immediately runs through my mind these paper are very absorbent and it doesn't broken off easily like those common paper , maybe it's good to use on drying off masturbator, ask the manager if she would be able to check the name and type of paper is that for me , to my surprise she pass me a pack .

Polar.Bear
09-08-2018, 08:51 AM
Way more experienced than me. I wouldn’t have come across this idea of usage.

That’s a very good manager.

leong26
09-08-2018, 09:14 AM
Way more experienced than me. I wouldn’t have come across this idea of usage.

That’s a very good manager.

Just happened to come across such paper which is suitable to be used at drying off masturbator . Now drying off them make easy .
Can't show u how the 22 pack carton look like through pm , so here is it . To give u a better idea

Polar.Bear
09-08-2018, 11:33 AM
Thanks a lot man!

leong26
09-08-2018, 03:10 PM
Thanks a lot man!

NP bro , share share around, it works for me and I hope it works well for others too . That's the sprit and purpose of sharing

leong26
09-08-2018, 11:10 PM
Before i place the order to purchase the fleshlight Go many months back in mid jan . i had a enjoyable read from start to the end .
Share it here to u guys

https://www.inbedmagazine.com/fleshlight-go-vs-regular-fleshlight-comparison-review/

Polar.Bear
10-08-2018, 02:11 AM
Really a good read there! I was decided on getting the go ice as my next toy but he sold me on getting the surge.

Before i place the order to purchase the fleshlight Go many months back in mid jan . i had a enjoyable read from start to the end .
Share it here to u guys

https://www.inbedmagazine.com/fleshlight-go-vs-regular-fleshlight-comparison-review/

leong26
10-08-2018, 02:41 AM
Really a good read there! I was decided on getting the go ice as my next toy but he sold me on getting the surge.

I very much enjoyed the read there , this guy really knows about fleshlight and not only he own plenty of them but had experienced with them consistently over the years , and certainly the right guy to talks about fleshlight .
And he's going to write about the fleshlight launch very soon. Should be another good read .

Polar.Bear
10-08-2018, 07:52 AM
Yeah, he’s a great reviewer.

That launch look mean. :eek:

leong26
10-08-2018, 07:25 PM
Yeah, he’s a great reviewer.

That launch look mean. :eek:

New toys . Let's see

Polar.Bear
10-08-2018, 09:18 PM
Keep us posted if you ever get one.

leong26
10-08-2018, 10:48 PM
Keep us posted if you ever get one.

That would be After the review , if it's excited me them probably a good Christmas present

Polar.Bear
11-08-2018, 01:23 AM
That would be After the review , if it's excited me them probably a good Christmas present

Maybe by then we can share the shipping from the deals.

leong26
11-08-2018, 01:37 AM
Maybe by then we can share the shipping from the deals.

No need to ! Always support by Buying with local . cheaper + discount + same day delivery 7 days a week till up till 10pm + with the option of paying via paypal , fund tranfers or COD !

Michael
11-08-2018, 11:40 PM
Give this a try: Get a loaf of bread. Thicker better. Use a knife and make a hole in the middle. Add Warm water, lubricant (moisturiser is fine) and bang away.

Plus point is: It's not suspicious if you buy it, but please kindly dispose of it after use.

:D

Polar.Bear
12-08-2018, 01:08 AM
No need to ! Always support by Buying with local . cheaper + discount + same day delivery 7 days a week till up till 10pm + with the option of paying via paypal , fund tranfers or COD !

local is cheaper than their own webstore deals?

leong26
12-08-2018, 01:25 AM
local is cheaper than their own webstore deals?

Mostly are because if you add in shipping cost , time of waiting .
If free shipping withnexpress shipping then different story.

leong26
12-08-2018, 01:27 AM
Give this a try: Get a loaf of bread. Thicker better. Use a knife and make a hole in the middle. Add Warm water, lubricant (moisturiser is fine) and bang away.

Plus point is: It's not suspicious if you buy it, but please kindly dispose of it after use.

:D

I use sotong better :o cos at least sotong can be washed and keep inside freezer for next re use :D

Polar.Bear
12-08-2018, 02:20 AM
Mostly are because if you add in shipping cost , time of waiting .
If free shipping withnexpress shipping then different story.

guess i don't mind the wait if it's cheaper in dollars. can control my urge well :p

junmin95
12-08-2018, 02:37 AM
get one of this and your problem solved.

http://www.sexdepot.co.uk/image/cache/data/fleshlight-shower-mount-1-500x500.jpg

leong26
12-08-2018, 03:27 AM
guess i don't mind the wait if it's cheaper in dollars. can control my urge well :p

Will not get any cheaper buying at flashlight online store , shipping alone can cost close to 100sgd and that thing cost more than 300 sgd after conversion means there would be another custom import duty tax to pay .

Buying at amazon with prime free shipping may be the cheapest of all but unfortunately amazon doesn't shipped fleshlight products into SG . All flashlight products at amazon prime does not fall into the qualify category .
And buying through other merchant which they do shipped into SG also means you pay high shipping cost + duty tax .

But a numbers of jap onaholes can be purchased at Amazon with free standard shipping and is cheaper than buying in local , Punifuwa motchI 2000 is a example , cheaper by 20-30 .

bigloser0
10-10-2018, 07:43 PM
deleted post

bigloser0
10-10-2018, 07:44 PM

what is TPE onahole?

LFPVAN
18-06-2022, 01:54 AM
New to this world cause truthfully been scared before. Being trying to masturbate to lessen chance of nocturnal emission. Haven't had luck ejaculating. Do clinics offer advise on this matter? (Male)

candle2000
18-06-2022, 10:07 AM
New to this world cause truthfully been scared before. Being trying to masturbate to lessen chance of nocturnal emission. Haven't had luck ejaculating. Do clinics offer advise on this matter? (Male)

No need to seek medical treatment yet..........

Just spend $88 and add-on $50 to $100.........Look for the Spa masseuse :D

Peacekeeping
20-06-2022, 12:23 AM

http://www.sexdepot.co.uk/image/cache/data/fleshlight-shower-mount-1-500x500.jpg

Cibai really go fuck the wall :D

Peacekeeping
20-06-2022, 12:30 AM
No need to seek medical treatment yet..........

Just spend $88 and add-on $50 to $100.........Look for the Spa masseuse :D

Don’t spread the $88 bullshit lah. Go sglonelyguy $120 can get the same service plus autoroaming and gfe gao gao. No need register nric too. Spa operators need to wake up their idea.

candle2000
20-06-2022, 08:40 AM
Don’t spread the $88 bullshit lah. Go sglonelyguy $120 can get the same service plus autoroaming and gfe gao gao. No need register nric too. Spa operators need to wake up their idea.

Wow ! This is a good alternative. You are helpful and knowledgeable :)

Do you know if Geylang is open too ? This can be a cheaper option if select the lower pricing :D

Peacekeeping
20-06-2022, 11:35 PM
Wow ! This is a good alternative. You are helpful and knowledgeable :)

Do you know if Geylang is open too ? This can be a cheaper option if select the lower pricing :D

Bro you really don’t know got this website meh? Sometimes other bros give me good recommendations so I also try to contribute back.

Peachgarden
21-06-2022, 02:06 PM

Lol wts :D ……

dualiapa
21-06-2022, 08:13 PM

Will the knees knock against the wall? :)

kylearon
21-06-2022, 08:22 PM
Later both knee all blue black how... lol

Warghost
22-06-2022, 10:33 AM

What brand is this bro?

DanzlCarry
22-06-2022, 06:53 PM
Suppose you are thinking about some unusual masturbation techniques. In that case, it is better to forget them because they do not have much effect. But if you use special sex toys, it will help you achieve an incredible orgasm. I bought a few of these things for myself in online stores. While I'm jerking off, I always watch cool porn on VR Porn Hot (https://www.vrpornhot.com). Well, because I already want to watch some new types of porn, for example, VR or others, I'm already tired of such ordinary sites as Pornhub. For me, it's not interesting.