PDA

View Full Version : Is CrossInvest the most rascist financial company in Singapore?

Sammyboy RSS Feed
26-01-2014, 04:40 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I think so. Not only did Anton Casey work for them for so many years, they promoted him to Senior Wealth Manager. Lets face it, I am sure they knew about his rascist and derogatory comments at work. He has been posting them on FB for a long time. I am sure all his co-workers have a good laugh along with him at the water cooler and company lunches when he was cracking those derogatory comments. Senior management must have known his character was like that and yet did not censure him. What does that say about them? They are a bunch of asshole rascist bigots too. Now we have news from a co-worker of Casey that defended him. A female co-worker, non Singaporean, but angmo too. This fucking CrossInvest need to just close shop and leave if that is their attitude towards Singaporeans.

NEWPAPER:

The woman, who is not Singaporean, says: "I think it's the British humour that most Asians can't figure out and this incident was blown out of proportion."

She got to know him through work and they have been friends for a few years. She declined to reveal her occupation for fear of being lambasted by netizens.

"I don't really want to get involved after seeing what they did to him and how people bullied those who sided with him," she says.

Mr Casey's friends, who posted on Facebook that he should have freedom of speech, had their messages re-posted, drawing flak and criticism, she adds.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?173582-Is-CrossInvest-the-most-rascist-financial-company-in-Singapore&goto=newpost).