PDA

View Full Version : Korea - Sport Massage (PINK)

CoolBlack
24-08-2005, 11:26 PM
Went to Seoul last month and just wanted to share my wonderful experience in Korea with you bros out there.

It's my first time in this country and really looking forward to some happening there but due to language issue, can't go around looking for it.
Fortunately I had a dinner appointment with my Korean agent one night and thought.....opportunity came.
After a long dinner with heavy drinking, they suggested that we move on to a KTV for more drinks. I told them that KTV wasn't really a good idea as they were super expensive, no action and I don't understand Korean!
So I suggested 588 (read from forum here that it was happening) but agent told me that the place don't really service foreigners.....sigh, that goes my action I thought.
Then the other agent (there were 2 of them) suggested why don't we go to a sport massage, he said that I will be totally satisfied and he knows the best one in town.
Without any more delay we hoped into a cab and aways we went.

The Sport Massage place called "PINK" and below are the details.

Went to the 4th Floor where greeted by the reception to make payment.
Damage is about US$150 (that's what my Korean agent told me).
Proceeded to a locker room where we changed into a robe (with or without undies up to you).
After which we were brought to another level via lift and were designated to our indivdual rooms.
The room consist of a shower, massage bed and a bath tub. Besiede these, other goodies like refreshments (all types of drinks) and ciggys were there for comsumption.
Waited eagerly for my gal (as we were not allow to view and choose) thus really got no idea what I was getting.
About 5 mins later, got a knock on the door......and came this stunning looking gal!
She was tall (about 1.68-1.70m), long hair, slim, very smooth and fair complextion and later understand she is 24yr old.
Asked if she understand or speak English, but she just smiled and shook her head.
She proceeded to disrobe me and gently lead me to the shower area and at the same time she prepared the bath tub water.
At the shower, she cleaned me with a sponge from head to toe and then soaped herself and gave me a body massage with her boobs.
Wow! already I was was excited! She then hand a toothbrush and ask me to brush my teeth....huh? Do I have bad breath??
Since the bath tub wasn't ready, she offered me a drinks and she had one too (guess now is the talk cock part but me no understand kimchi).
When the bath was ready, she put flowers into the tub and lead me to it.
Here she again gave me a boobs massage and catbath my nipples. She proceeded southwards and lifted my butt and gave a BBBJ.
She then towel me dry and asked my to lie face down on the massage bed.
Here she proceeded to lick me......from my toes all the way up to my ears!
At one point she asked me to lift up my butt, she then wanted to arse rim me but I stopped her (don't like).
I was asked to turn face up and she continued to lick me stopping at my already hard dick and good it a good BBBJ again.
She was slow and sensuous.
I was admiring her great butt and touching her this whole time.
She then capped me and gestured that we get on to the main action, of course I couldn't proceed without giving her some satisfaction. I started lick her tits slowly moving down onto her well trimmed pussy. It was dry but after some painting.....her love juice tasted so good.
Couldn't take it anymore after hearing her soft moaning and penetrated her.
While pumping her I licked her ears and noticed she was actually enjoying herself. Changed to doggie and then finished up with her on top.
Man! what a trip.....she then gestured that she enjoyed herself (truth or lie it felt good).
She washed me up again in the shower, had a drink, smoked a ciggy and off I went.
Hey! where was the massage?? I rackoned at least there should some form of massage since it's a massage palor........well at least I enjoyed myself.
A guy came after she intercom and I was lead to another level via lift.
I was brought to a room (shit why not the locker room...I thought) but here I was massage by a blind man.....the real stuff.
After a 45mins real masage I was then sent back to the locker room, changed and went off a very happy man.

Though this is my first experience in Korea, it is by far the best service I had (I do go China alot) and safely say it's money well spent (even though I didn'y pay for it). The total duration there was about 2 hours.
I understand that the gals there are of standard but guess to each his own. My agents said their gals were so-so but one of them did speak English (oh, my Sillypore co-worker got her).

Although we didn't communicated, mine was the gal of my fantasy, she was pretty (9/10), young, long and slim legs, great slim body, pink nipples, trimmed pussy, big eyes, fair and smooth skin, long hair, great service and most of all...... a kimchi!

Hope this report is beneficial and entertaining.

Rep. points are greatly appreciated if you enjoyed my effort.

Don't know the address to this heaven but their phone number is 542-5828

Happy bonking! :D

eddy
25-08-2005, 02:46 PM
Thanks for a GREAT FR!!!

MG69
25-08-2005, 02:55 PM
bro, Nice FR.

care to share the exact location of this place? would like to go try if i have the chance.

i was in seoul last yr too and tried one of this sports massage. but i guess it was a low down one. cost about USD$70. it was a oil massage by a 30+ lady. after that she did a quick HJ.

only barrier is language....sigh.....

after the massage, the lady boss actually sent me back to my hotel knowing i am not local!

kops918
25-08-2005, 10:07 PM
last weekend had an opportunity to chong with a bru here...an eventful night trying to see see look look in the end the taxi driver drove us at 3am+ to Janhanpyeong - whole stretch of MPs...pricing around US$130... better MPs is located in Gangnam. Will check whereabt is Pink... :rolleyes:

g_segam
30-08-2005, 11:38 PM
Right on brudder CoolBlack. KangNam would contain the cheaper and better services, the area is actually south of the Seoul river. Went to a massage place near MyeongDong too, CoolBlack I believe ur agent negotiated for you it's normally about 190USD for foreigner and 150USD for the locals.

Me and my business partner had tons to drink before we proceeded to the massage place and we were nearly wasted when we reached. Similair system, at the reception you make your payment then you will be lead to a to a locker room where we changed into a robe and yes u do not get to choose the gal. We were then lead to another room, same here the room has, shower, massage bed and a bath tub and yes there're also refreshments like drinks and cigarettes.

Then, either a Oba-san or blind masseuse will come in and do the massage, I got an Oba-san this time round. She will massage you, then bring in hot towel to cover you all up, sort of like a cheapo suana. after which the real action will start.

A cute looking gal then came in, well not exactly cute, more like fresh and like high school girl, nice hair and complexion. She rattled off in korean with me looking so dump at her. she then proceed to strip, cool, nice young perky breasts, me favourite, not big, justa nice handful. She's got short hair with a giggly young look. I told her I not korean, she then asked if I american, said yes, didn;t want to go thru the hassle of explaining, as i was about wasted. She then open a can of iced coffee for me then went to run the bath, she then asked why did i drink so much (she speaks a smattering of english), well blamed my boss. and at the same time she prepared the bath tub water.
She the proceeded to take off my robe and lead me by my hand to the shower. She then handed me listerine to gargle. What hit me next totally make me want to bloody slap her, COLD shower ! damn freezing cold, was totally shocked when the ice cold water hit me. She then proceed to soap me while sort of hugging me to try to keep me warm. THEN, I realised, she was trying to sobber me up. She laddered me up, washed my hair, giving me a nice head massage. after which she then lead me to the bath tub which by now is filled with nice hot water. The feeling was heaven. She then jioned me in the tub then to lifted my butt and gave a BBBJ, the she lift it further and did a AR. this done and over with, i was by then damn sobber. She lead you, again by your hand and gently, gfx man !, to towel me dry and asked me to lay face down on the massage bed, then she proceed to do cat bath, somemore AR, with ice in her mouth. after which she sprayed some cream on my back and give me a nice body massage with her breasts. After which she wipe my back clean, asked me to flip over, and cap me with her mouth. She then climb on top and did cowgirl style, after pumping a while, i pushed her off and proceed to finger her, boy was she wet, BUT, when i want to finger fuck her, she sort of giggled and pushed my hand away playfully, the way it was done, dont' make u pissed, the feeling was more like . . .a girlfriend that is shy. I then took her doggy style and finish off.

she then cleaned me up, took me to shower again, this time, hot shower, washed up my didi, back AND, yes she gave me a tooth brush too, this is more for hygiene purpose, since we frenched, although i do not see the effectiveness. She toweled me dry again and offered me a cigarette. We had a fag togather on the bed, with her laying nect to me, cuddling up togather. Finshed the fag, then she intercomed and a guy came over and lead me back to the original room, where you cn take a rest and sleep till the next day. And when we left, we were offered "vitamin" or "conditioner", it's a local drink that takes care of hangover, works fantastic.

CoolBlack
01-09-2005, 01:32 PM
Hi bro,

Dont know how to advice you on the address as it's written in Korean.
The telephone number is in my FR.

Cheers!

care to share the exact location of this place? would like to go try if i have the chance.

eddyboysg
01-09-2005, 04:45 PM
Right on brudder CoolBlack. KangNam would contain the cheaper and better services, the area is actually south of the Seoul river. Went to a massage place near MyeongDong too, CoolBlack I believe ur agent negotiated for you it's normally about 190USD for foreigner and 150USD for the locals.

Me and my business partner had tons to drink before we proceeded to the massage place and we were nearly wasted when we reached. Similair system, at the reception you make your payment then you will be lead to a to a locker room where we changed into a robe and yes u do not get to choose the gal. We were then lead to another room, same here the room has, shower, massage bed and a bath tub and yes there're also refreshments like drinks and cigarettes.

Then, either a Oba-san or blind masseuse will come in and do the massage, I got an Oba-san this time round. She will massage you, then bring in hot towel to cover you all up, sort of like a cheapo suana. after which the real action will start.

A cute looking gal then came in, well not exactly cute, more like fresh and like high school girl, nice hair and complexion. She rattled off in korean with me looking so dump at her. she then proceed to strip, cool, nice young perky breasts, me favourite, not big, justa nice handful. She's got short hair with a giggly young look. I told her I not korean, she then asked if I american, said yes, didn;t want to go thru the hassle of explaining, as i was about wasted. She then open a can of iced coffee for me then went to run the bath, she then asked why did i drink so much (she speaks a smattering of english), well blamed my boss. and at the same time she prepared the bath tub water.
She the proceeded to take off my robe and lead me by my hand to the shower. She then handed me listerine to gargle. What hit me next totally make me want to bloody slap her, COLD shower ! damn freezing cold, was totally shocked when the ice cold water hit me. She then proceed to soap me while sort of hugging me to try to keep me warm. THEN, I realised, she was trying to sobber me up. She laddered me up, washed my hair, giving me a nice head massage. after which she then lead me to the bath tub which by now is filled with nice hot water. The feeling was heaven. She then jioned me in the tub then to lifted my butt and gave a BBBJ, the she lift it further and did a AR. this done and over with, i was by then damn sobber. She lead you, again by your hand and gently, gfx man !, to towel me dry and asked me to lay face down on the massage bed, then she proceed to do cat bath, somemore AR, with ice in her mouth. after which she sprayed some cream on my back and give me a nice body massage with her breasts. After which she wipe my back clean, asked me to flip over, and cap me with her mouth. She then climb on top and did cowgirl style, after pumping a while, i pushed her off and proceed to finger her, boy was she wet, BUT, when i want to finger fuck her, she sort of giggled and pushed my hand away playfully, the way it was done, dont' make u pissed, the feeling was more like . . .a girlfriend that is shy. I then took her doggy style and finish off.

she then cleaned me up, took me to shower again, this time, hot shower, washed up my didi, back AND, yes she gave me a tooth brush too, this is more for hygiene purpose, since we frenched, although i do not see the effectiveness. She toweled me dry again and offered me a cigarette. We had a fag togather on the bed, with her laying nect to me, cuddling up togather. Finshed the fag, then she intercomed and a guy came over and lead me back to the original room, where you cn take a rest and sleep till the next day. And when we left, we were offered "vitamin" or "conditioner", it's a local drink that takes care of hangover, works fantastic.

Bro,

Can share share the address and telephone number? me going there end of sept for biz trip, want to enjoy......this my 2nd trip to korea, first trip only had ONS at JJ...never really cheong MPs...

By the way any idea if JJ still as happening as in 2000 (that was the only time i went to korea)?

izsim
14-09-2005, 01:16 AM
[QUOTE=CoolBlack]Went to Seoul last month and just wanted to share my wonderful experience in Korea with you bros out there.

It's my first time in this country and really looking forward to some happening there but due to language issue, can't go around looking for it.
Fortunately I had a dinner appointment with my Korean agent one night and thought.....opportunity came.
After a long dinner with heavy drinking, they suggested that we move on to a KTV for more drinks. I told them that KTV wasn't really a good idea as they were super expensive, no action and I don't understand Korean!
So I suggested 588 (read from forum here that it was happening) but agent told me that the place don't really service foreigners.....sigh, that goes my action I thought.
Then the other agent (there were 2 of them) suggested why don't we go to a sport massage, he said that I will be totally satisfied and he knows the best one in town.
Without any more delay we hoped into a cab and aways we went.

The Sport Massage place called "PINK" and below are the details.

Hi bro,

I went to the place as mentioned and got the conceige to call and ask for address before I took a cab there.

I must say that it is what you describe but cannot beat macau standard. I've paid 200,000 won or USD200 as a foreigner.

The biggest problem is we can't communicate and they don't speak English and only hangul.

In fact, my package got face treatment first and i got my sequence wrong sia, abit embarrassed. After the facial treatment then go to the room. i was dissapointed with the girl I got. The face really not my type with abit of horse shoe chin face.

Worst off when she took off her clothes with the little bit of tummy really turn me off but I can't speak Korean and pai seh to ask for change. I think the policy is you can't choose. The frustration is like chicken and duck can't talk. The rest of the thing is what Coolblack describe.

Name : Xi Wang (sounds like hope in Mandarain, but hopeless)
Body: little tummy, fleshy backside, boobs 33A quite soft, nipple long like ribena straw
BJ : 7/10 quite good suction and with mint in the tub
FJ : 5/10 abit loose
RTF : no

While waiting for her to pack the place, she has this box with hot wax and ask me to soak into the parraffin, something for good health (don't really understand what the F*** she is talking). KNN very hot almost burn my hand and she ask me to try another hand , no thanks.

After that was led to the computer room to surf for 20 mins as the blind masseur were busy. finally my turn for a body massage. Must say that the blind massage is quite good but just abit funny with man touching me although the guy is blind. Got out of the place forgetting to get the address as I am led up and down through the lift and don't even know what floor sometimes. The phone number is 542-5828

Any bros got recommendation on the place 588 with nose bleed type?

cheers

whitegals
14-09-2005, 01:26 AM
Good FR,

Next time i go there will remember the FRs here... :D