PDA

View Full Version : Flash back

144Upper
24-01-2014, 02:48 PM
It was a rainy day.

Grasping some air after a long kiss; a wet lip on the white, smooth neck.
It was an elated sensation running along the neck with the soft moaning whispering in the ear.
The hands at my back made me feel wanting, urging me to give more.
Putting my hands inside the uniform, touching the sporty bra; another soft moan and long inhale.
The sensation of frenzy rushed into my head. My hands slid under the skirt, touching the silky thigh. A loud grasp was ringing in the ear like heavenly resound.

A sudden clap of thunder passed by outside the window, encouraging me to go on.....

Her eyes was shut tightly, as I continued my exploration of the white milk hills. The buttons and the bra were troublesome, but it was worthwhile.
It was not the first time I gaze the gorgeous two, but today, they seem so near and gentle.

A sudden pull on the hair and my lips was on the pink and pointed, the taste was heavenly and feeling the electric shiver on my lips and what was on my lips. The gasp was wonderful and pleading for more.
My fingers was playful and wonder into the wet soft lingerie. It was another heavenly sensation to be squeezed by both thigh and at the same time more moan to dare me for more......

Johnnykhan
24-01-2014, 05:53 PM
wooo. rainy day sex exploration :P