PDA

View Full Version : Fantasies about ger on short skirts...

brokenunderwear
24-08-2005, 02:00 PM
I guess alot of guys out there have fantasies about gers wearing short skirt. Somemore recently gers out there like to wear short skirts...

Have any comments to share?

yanki1
24-08-2005, 02:02 PM
a mini skirt with nice long leg would be nice :cool:

nakamara
24-08-2005, 02:03 PM
I guess alot of guys out there have fantasies about gers wearing short skirt. Somemore recently gers out there like to wear short skirts...

Have any comments to share?

hello bro pua teh kor, i have the urge always to fuck in public so i like girls who wear short skirts no matter jeans material or soft material...these type of dressing is damn good for a quickie...not to mention zg :D

Toyota Honda
24-08-2005, 02:08 PM
a mini skirt with nice long leg would be nice :cool:

Brother, mini flare shirt would look even nicer.

I was at the hawker centre the other day for breakfast and was seated facing the stall selling tao huey.. Saw this babe who came with her bf.. wearing a pink flare skirt.. nice legs nice butt.. she proceeded to stand right infront of me ordering daohuey when the wind from surrounding fans came along amd blew up her skirt.. Wow... she doesn't know her flare shirt flew up eporsing her G-string clad tight ass.. Oh.. y oh y did I sit there... If I didn't seat there, I wouldn't have seen such a nice cute ass.. end up don't dare buy 4D.. cos know won't strike after seeing assie...

nakamara
24-08-2005, 02:10 PM
Wow... she doesn't know her flare shirt flew up eporsing her G-string clad tight ass.. ...

I've always liked flare skirts...very very easy to zg on the escalator :p

asdfghjkl
24-08-2005, 02:22 PM
sit at bus stop and wait for them that wear mini skirt to alight.. steam man.. :D

brokenunderwear
24-08-2005, 02:29 PM
wah.... now then i know bros out there always are so lucky to see things k nid of things....... hahahah

i like gers to wear short skirt, the best was they are at any disco i will fly over and dance with her........ can i imagine that?

hahaha

nakamara
24-08-2005, 02:35 PM
can i imagine that?

I don't know if u can or not...but u may... :p

yanki1
24-08-2005, 02:37 PM
walking behind a ger wearing short skirt going up a double decker bus.... or u sit at the sit behind the door and wait for miniskirt babes to come down.

brokenunderwear
24-08-2005, 02:48 PM
walking behind a ger wearing short skirt going up a double decker bus.... or u sit at the sit behind the door and wait for miniskirt babes to come down.

hahaha that is a good view??

oakleyeug
24-08-2005, 03:12 PM
Under this thread I have a story to contribute, hope you guys don mind.

This story happens in China, land of the Mei Mei.

On 25th June 2005 I am being activated to meet my customer, he flew in from Singapore on 21st June and this is the only time I can meet him.

He fixed the place in one of China sex town, knowing his intention for the day I gear myself up with the necessary items (Condom and lots of cash). Reached his hotel at 1800 and had a simple but expensive dinner (for those of you who thinks China is cheap, think again), after that proceeded to the KTV that I love.

Upon reaching that particular KTV, hordes of ladies pour into our room. At the rate I am looking at the babes they can easily put Ms Singapore or Ms Japan to shame.

Suddenly a gal caught my eyes, she has a height of 1.8cm, a C-cup, devil's figure and worst an angelic face. I signalled to her to sit beside me and after a while we started a conversation.

"Where you from?" I asked
"Sichun" She said
"So today your first day?"
"Yes"

With that I start to eye her, short skirts and low cut top.

Back Track...
Do you know why I love that KTV?

Let me roughly introduce to you and you will know why. The place is big and very pricy, room ambience is there and the gals, they never seems to disappoint me. That is for the room, now there is a small passage leading to the back... Guess where does it leads to?

It leads to a small arena where you can view shows (Cirus show, things like arobat, concert by the arena and dance), any bros who is in China or have been to China KTV will know what I mean. That small place there maximum is half a HDB bed room, no chairs no nothing, so you only can stand there and watch.

--END of Back Track--

After about an hour of drinking, we r both high and I managed to make her wet thru the fingers of mine. I turned to my collegue and told him I need to go release asking him to book a room for me.

He turned to me and tell me..
"I thought you r the adventurous kind? wanna try something different?"
" What r u planning?"
"See that passage over there?"
"Yes"
"Go there and go throught that door lock it from inside and bang you r there."

I am thinking yes true maybe can try, as I am tall (1.92m) I have never met anyone tall enuff to try standing position. I then ask her to go with me to the viewing arena, once there I lock the door.

"Wei what r u trying to do?"
"Thinking of trying out here"
"Huh sure or not? So many people looking"

With that I push her against the railing, cup her breast and start roaming around. After a while I push her down to do a BJ for me while I stand and look at the show, you can never get that kind of feeling anywhere in the world, this I promise.

After that I lifted her top to reveal the perfect breast (they r fake, but who cares), now me going down and giving her a lick on her breast and lifting her skirt taking out her G-STRING (never seen one of these around for a long long time). I am tempted to lick but I told myself no what if something happened, so I juz play with her pussy using my fingers :D ...

She cum onto my fingers and I feel satisfation, I then guide her to hold the railings while I pumped from behind... At the same time we r watching the show (THAT IS THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENS TO ME), if I did not remember wrongly the guy below is running on a ferris wheel that is maybe 3 storey tall ( I am on the 6th floor). I remember pumping hard but could not eject because of the bloody Chinese White Wine, I give up after 20 mins of trying and the person running in the ferris wheel is getting bored.

I push her to my dick again removed my condom and ask her to use mouth instead of hand (Gave her xtra $100 for that), after 10 mins I cum but I am too tired to do anything.

The best thing is she wore a skirt that day which make it easier for me to access, I cannot forget the feeling.

Damage -- SGD$140 (Very resonable)
Feeling -- 10/10
Ambience -- 10/10 (satisfied with the fact that I fuck in the public, people viewing and enjoying the show at the same time)
Memory -- Priceless (which reminds me that nite I spent SGD$5000 but claimable from Co hahaha)

Oak

brokenunderwear
24-08-2005, 03:20 PM
hehe that was really a nice story.... ths or the contribute

metaldag
24-08-2005, 04:21 PM
Let me do a simple contribution 2.

Used 2 hav flings wif tis colleague who's fond of wearing mini skirt…..she'll definitely match wif g-string whenever she put on her mini…..it goes w/o saying that I cannot tahan w/o checking wat's inside when she's on mini……I'll arrange 2 pick her up somewhere outside office(i'm married lah) after work in order 2 satisfy my desire......if time permits(not on call by oc), we'll chk into a hotel 4 quickies.....otherwise, i'll jus give her a ride hm not w/o exploring wat's beneath that small little pc of cloth.....i've 2 admit that tis gal do get wet easily, even jus by stroking her innner thigh n 4 sure i wun jus stop there.....most of d time, we'll ended up going 2 any secluded spot we can find, 2 finish it off(at least 2 blow or jerk me off).

My personal favorite is 2 get her 2 put on those soft, silky kind of mini that'll show glimpse of her g-string n I'll slid my hand underneath whenever no one is around.

sadsea
24-08-2005, 06:33 PM
i always fantise to put my whole head into their mini skirt and smell all the damn of their nice smell, nice day.

GuyNeedOfSex
24-08-2005, 09:45 PM
I love gals in short skirts or mini skirts.
So sexy so pretty.
Always like to sit opposite gals in mini skirts in mrt or bus to see when they cross their legs.
Always have the urge to open their legs then see wat is inside.
Hehe :)

daryl76
24-08-2005, 09:50 PM
oooooooooo nice, short flare skirt is the best... but i have missed so much abt seeing those on public transport... guess the best is to go Bugis Junction more often, alot of meimei there wearing such skirts... :D

acura
24-08-2005, 10:08 PM
Was having lunch at the food court at amara this afternoon. Bought my food and damn... no seats.. looked around and finally found 1 single seat.

Sat down and sigh coz like that no babes can share table with me. Then suddenly the table opposite me left and a couple of ladies sat down. 2 of them was wearing short skirts that showed that smooth thighs. Wa lau eh.. look liao buey tahan, cant concentrate eating any more.

1 of the gals that was wearing a plaid soft skirt kept walking to and fro.. and her skirt was like flying up and down almost exposing what was under it. Nose bleed sia.. finally she sat down and manage to her black panties. Mmm... was in heaven until she crossed her leg covering it. But nevertheless.. it still showed her nice silky long legs sia..

Going again tomorrow see can spot her or other babes anot

In the end...
DMG: $5(wasted my chicken cutlet coz kept looking at her :D )

mdelight
25-08-2005, 01:37 AM
Here is another one to share...

Got one encounter was this gal was wearing a short flare mini-skirt and she was going up the escalator and can show almost her whole butt. dunno got wear but maybe gstring as can see almost whole butt.
follow her but later found her to be working in one of the shops there.