PDA

View Full Version : Question:$40 or $80: Is there an "Ang Moh tax"??

Blond Boy
24-08-2005, 10:34 AM
Bros,

I went to Geylang yesterday for the first time (have been too busy with other options available to me so far) after checking the threads in this forum very carefully.

I had made a list of Cat 40 Thai girls, as I wanted to check what the quality was, having read that there were some real gems to be found. Especially the fake boob contingent seemed attractive to me as I don't mind holding a pair of artificially enhanced boobies.

Anyway, upon arriving at the various houses I had made a note of (L6H66, L8H66) I was quoted $80 each and every time. I asked the boss at these houses if this was because I am ang moh but (of course) they denied so. Could some of the bros here please explain to me if these houses are really Cat 40 and how an ang moh gets to enjoy the pleasures there for this price instead of paying the 100% ang moh tax?

:confused:

Thanks bros, appreciate your help!

halge
24-08-2005, 10:48 AM
Sad to say, that's the way it is :mad: You might be able to negotiate for a slightly longer time, but S$80 it is.

Strangely at the CAT150 houses price is the same both for "locals" and non "locals". Given that CAT150 looks like a better deal for ang moh's

ballzballz
24-08-2005, 10:58 AM
frankly speaking, I would suggest you go ahead and look for the CAT 150 or the streetwalkers. Wun have "tax". Worth the money. If all things fail, head to Thailand for the "apples straight from the trees". They just love "ang mohs"
For the local Cat 40, not only you have the problem, Koreans and Japanese too have this problem. One tactic they can use is not to say anything upon payment time and hope they are taken for local guys. Enjoy bonking

Cheers

walabis
24-08-2005, 11:20 AM
Bros,
I went to Geylang yesterday for the first time (have been too busy with other options available to me so far) after checking the threads in this forum very carefully.
I guess they had set a standard rate for foreigner among the OKT. Maybe you go with a local boy here and you will enjoy the same rate.

Sangrawi
24-08-2005, 01:59 PM
<I guess they had set a standard rate for foreigner among the OKT. Maybe you go with a local boy here and you will enjoy the same rate.>

Not true!! I brought a Japanese frien to my regular bonk house and the OKT still charge him $8 per session. Of course he claims it for a longer time, lah...

I asked him why and he says it is standard practice.

felatio
24-08-2005, 02:00 PM
Oh! for god sake, blond boy. Behave like a bloody expatriate and pay the high fees or just simply get the cat150 instead of complaining that you can't get a cheap fuck at cat40 when you can jolly well afford a cat150.

But then again, Singaporean can manage their economy as well if not better than us Shanghai Boys that are given high positions and expensive lodging and most of us just do nothing and sponge on the locals hardwork.

Behave like a bloody expatriate and pay the full fees as requested by the OKT and help to move the local economy. Advice to fellow shanghai boys (ex-colonial masters descendants) If you can't contribute to the local economy through bloody hard work and good money making ideas, then bloody well spent whatever singapore dollars that are paid to you so that your company looks good having matsaleh around to drive the consumer index up. In the eyes of local employees, we are dispensable and are just decorative for the company to look good. We come and we go, unless we really turn the company around and have proof that we are the one with the good leadership skill and business sense, be generous and spent some money for cat150 on some of your subordinates to motivate them to save your bloody albino butt when you are proven a nincumpoop by the top management (mostly locals nowadays).

In case if you are American, God left the Americas when the Spanish arrives.
In case if you are Australian & New Zealander, God has never been there.
In case if you are European, God has not left the Vatican ever.

Blond Boy
24-08-2005, 05:00 PM
Felatio (learn to spell by the way, this word is spelled with two l's),

no need to make rash assumptions. Who said I am an expatriate? Your rambling is totally out of place and off topic. I asked a simple question and like most people don't like to be ripped off because of my skin colour.

Thanks to all bros who kindly confirmed my suspicion and gave me suggestions.

BB

metaldag
24-08-2005, 05:26 PM
Hey Blond Boy,

Cool down, tis d way such places function......i had similar experience 2 previously when i brought my japs n 'ang moh' clients there, some okt may give in after much nego but sad 2 say, most of them dun......ter's once, d okt dun even allow my client fm thailand in.

Try 2 go wif a local fren as it may help sometime......gd luck then :p

felatio
24-08-2005, 05:44 PM
Do learn to spell too as you are missing an E. Einstein.

King
25-08-2005, 04:08 AM
Felatio (learn to spell by the way, this word is spelled with two l's),

no need to make rash assumptions. Who said I am an expatriate? Your rambling is totally out of place and off topic. I asked a simple question and like most people don't like to be ripped off because of my skin colour.

BB

Referring to your point on being ripped off because of skin colours, I believe your point of "have been too busy with other options available to me so far" dun play it too well.

You are not a local so its expected that you pay more. There is absolutely nothing wrong, why not u try to serve the army and speak singlish, basically be a local and then u may, juz maybe, u can get the $40 discount that you want

walabis
25-08-2005, 07:28 AM
Not true!! I brought a Japanese frien to my regular bonk house and the OKT still charge him $8 per session. Of course he claims it for a longer time, lah...I asked him why and he says it is standard practice.
$8 per session? :rolleyes:

spotter542
26-08-2005, 03:14 AM
Well $80 ain't much really. Negros get charged like $200 !!!
That's what i heard from the OKT of L8H66E during my "outing".
After a "hommie" bombard the little hole , it'll take at least 2 days for RECOVERY !
It's the same story when S'poreans visit neighbouring countries for WL.
I got "fleeced" once in KL :mad: Paying RM$500 for a 3 hour session with a Thai WL !!! It happens to EVERYONE in a foreign land.
So , there are a few options available ;

a) D.I.Y
b) Cheat a local gal to be yr GF
c) Get a live sotong (rip the head and cap it on!)

Just my 2 cents worth ! Don't get mad , Get even !

jonlee
26-08-2005, 07:13 AM
Mr John Tax :o

peterfish
26-08-2005, 08:44 AM

Well.. this is prevalent in all countries even in Europe. Let me give you my personal experience. I was in Austria for holiday during the uni years. Was at this tourist attaraction, queuing up to buy a Coke. The Ah Moh in front of me bought the same thing. I can't remember how much but when I passed the cashier the same currency note as that ah moh, no change was given back to me while for that ah moh, the cashier gave him back changes. I LL loh cos I expected such thing to happen since we are tourist in that country.

So the moral of the story is, if you are not a local, then you must be mentally prepared to pay for "above-local" prices. No need to confirm your suspicion cos you always knew that it is so. Suggestions on how to avoid this? Normally in a retail shop like Sim Lin, you can still haggles but in CAT40, no point haggling or argument. Either you fork out the extra premium or you control your lust.

easyeasy
26-08-2005, 09:30 AM
Bros,

then stick to your other options, no point going to those Cat40 thai gers & pay $80 should you feel cheated. BTW what are your other options?

peterfish
26-08-2005, 09:56 AM
then stick to your other options, no point going to those Cat40 thai gers & pay $80 should you feel cheated. BTW what are your other options?
His other option is to go to pubs and clubs to pick up sarong party gals and women who are "white skin" worshippers.

SingViet
26-08-2005, 10:23 AM
Ang Mos also get charged the `tax' when they go for CAT $150. They will need to pay $200. Its normal for an ang mo to pay more. But times have changed, ang mos prefer to pay less than $100 for a session. Saw so many ang mos so shocked by the $200 price tag that they walk away immediately after finding out the price. :D

jrbecker99
26-08-2005, 10:42 AM
Ang Mos also get charged the `tax' when they go for CAT $150. They will need to pay $200. :D

serve the ang mos right. their $ is worth more in sing. they compete with us for our girls and i am sick of them acting bigshots in the pubs. we dont need them to come here to ruin our favourite places.

jrbecker99

Blond Boy
26-08-2005, 10:49 AM
Hmmmm, this post is turning out to be an interesting discussion, albeit on a slightly different topic. Thanks to all bros sharing your views.

First of all I have read and re-read my posts and could not find where I missed out an 'e', as suggested by Fellatio (sorry, Felatio). :) Anyway, this post is not about spelling mistakes.

What I find interesting is that most people seem to find it acceptable and understandable that one pays different rates when abroad (even for a Coke!). I am of the opinion that this is not necessary if you run a business. On the contrary, I think it is counterproductive in the long run.

While I know that many ang mohs earn more than average (for doing much less than average of the workload), I find it a very rough way of price discrimination by the OKT. If he really wants to optimise his earnings, he should also look at the watch the customer is wearing, the car he may have been driving or his suit. I am sure that many of his customers could easily fork out $80 (as admittedly I could). However, this would require too much effort and hassle, which is of course why the OKT doesn't do this. It is my strong assumption that his business would flourish even better when he would have one flat rate across the board, as I know that many people don't like to find out they pay more for the same service than the next guy. I walked out of the two places, out of principle, not becaue I could not afford the $80. The OKT in both cases had several girls sitting there and could have earned money by just treating me like other customers.

Finally, I am a tax paying Permanent Resident of Singapore and very happy here. I have been here for several years and contribute to the economy and the growth of this country. If I stay here, my future son(s) will have to join the Singapore Army (I have served my own country already). I am no different than most of you except for the colour of my skin. Some of you will earn more, some less, but this makes no difference when we do our groceries, take a cab or buy a car. Why it should do so when I spend time with a girl I simply do not understand.

Have a good weekend,

BB

SingViet
26-08-2005, 03:51 PM
Let's not make this thread a racist thread. if we start ang moh bashing here, it will be a never ending thread. I have been abroad for many years and i know and have seen that ang mohs are just like any one of us on the streets. Let's treat each other with respect :D

For that typical singaporean that feels racist, i got one offer of opinion. The reason why so many ang mohs are cocky (let me emphasize its not all ang mohs) is because how we asians treat them. Don't u think that the typical singaporean always treat ang mohs better and think that they are rich?

Let them be, be it rich or poor ang moh...... as long as they don't act cocky infront of me, i will not bash them.

The OKT in geylang have their own ideas and thoughts. Maybe they have the idea that ang mohs either hold US$, GBP or EUROs, so they have to charge them higher. One OKT offered me a different views several years ago, he said ang moh so big size... will be hard on the lady... so must charge more. So i asked him, how about smaller size ang mohs? He kept quiet... hehehe

The same happens to me when i am in Saigon. Locals pay maybe 500,000 VND for a session, i have to pay US$100 for a session. Its the culture of each nation. No use complaining about it. Its the same everywhere, adapt to their culture when u are in their land.

Happy Bonking

mebirdie
26-08-2005, 04:01 PM
Bros,

I had made a list of Cat 40 Thai girls, as I wanted to check what the quality was, having read that there were some real gems to be found. Especially the fake boob contingent seemed attractive to me as I don't mind holding a pair of artificially enhanced boobies.

Anyway, upon arriving at the various houses I had made a note of (L6H66, L8H66) I was quoted $80 each and every time. I asked the boss at these houses if this was because I am ang moh but (of course) they denied so. Could some of the bros here please explain to me if these houses are really Cat 40 and how an ang moh gets to enjoy the pleasures there for this price instead of paying the 100% ang moh tax?

:confused:

Thanks bros, appreciate your help!

The pimp considered you as chao ah mo, so they want to take as much as possible

mebirdie
26-08-2005, 04:03 PM
<I guess they had set a standard rate for foreigner among the OKT. Maybe you go with a local boy here and you will enjoy the same rate.>

Not true!! I brought a Japanese frien to my regular bonk house and the OKT still charge him $8 per session. Of course he claims it for a longer time, lah...

I asked him why and he says it is standard practice.

OKT charge him only $8. damn cheap

zyxel01
26-08-2005, 05:12 PM
Hmmmm, this post is turning out to be an interesting discussion, albeit on a slightly different topic. Thanks to all bros sharing your views.

First of all I have read and re-read my posts and could not find where I missed out an 'e', as suggested by Fellatio (sorry, Felatio). :) Anyway, this post is not about spelling mistakes.

What I find interesting is that most people seem to find it acceptable and understandable that one pays different rates when abroad (even for a Coke!). I am of the opinion that this is not necessary if you run a business. On the contrary, I think it is counterproductive in the long run.

While I know that many ang mohs earn more than average (for doing much less than average of the workload), I find it a very rough way of price discrimination by the OKT. If he really wants to optimise his earnings, he should also look at the watch the customer is wearing, the car he may have been driving or his suit. I am sure that many of his customers could easily fork out $80 (as admittedly I could). However, this would require too much effort and hassle, which is of course why the OKT doesn't do this. It is my strong assumption that his business would flourish even better when he would have one flat rate across the board, as I know that many people don't like to find out they pay more for the same service than the next guy. I walked out of the two places, out of principle, not becaue I could not afford the $80. The OKT in both cases had several girls sitting there and could have earned money by just treating me like other customers.

Finally, I am a tax paying Permanent Resident of Singapore and very happy here. I have been here for several years and contribute to the economy and the growth of this country. If I stay here, my future son(s) will have to join the Singapore Army (I have served my own country already). I am no different than most of you except for the colour of my skin. Some of you will earn more, some less, but this makes no difference when we do our groceries, take a cab or buy a car. Why it should do so when I spend time with a girl I simply do not understand.

Have a good weekend,

BB

It is unfortunate that the OKT tried to charge you double. But it is inevitable in many countries. In Thailand, most places have different charges for local and foreigners. In Japan, some dun even allow you in at all, even if we are asians, same colour skin. But, there will still be some outlets that allow foreigners and charge cheaper.

I believe that the local GL houses will have some OKTs that will do the same. Why not try L8H17. No guarantee, but the OKT is nice.

Cheers!
zyxel

halge
30-08-2005, 01:25 PM
Ang Mos also get charged the `tax' when they go for CAT $150. They will need to pay $200. Its normal for an ang mo to pay more. But times have changed, ang mos prefer to pay less than $100 for a session. Saw so many ang mos so shocked by the $200 price tag that they walk away immediately after finding out the price. :D

Never hapend to me, and I've been on and off at some of the CAT 150 houses (1610/2831 etc) for the last 3 years or so and never been charged more than S$150. It's only at the CAT40 houses I've encounterd the "Ang Mho tax"

handsome2000
31-08-2005, 03:37 PM
Hi, this is SOP for all GL's Cat40 legal joints. Whether u are ang moh, Ji Pun, u got to pay $80 for 40mins. They can't change it if not they will be spoilting the markets. You got to take it. Actually is the same that, we local call $40 for 2 sessions which is $80.

blue_swatch
31-08-2005, 04:36 PM
$80 it is, and at this rate ur better off calling a FL from those streets in GL rathe than paying $80 for someone thats worth $40

Blond Boy
31-08-2005, 04:59 PM
Thanks bro's, I understand the situation. Am just happy that I understand the scene in Geylang better now.

And am still also happy with my "other options" :p

BB

steamer
31-08-2005, 05:34 PM
i think when u become a regular at a particular hse, ie, they know u from b4, the ang mo surcharge wont apply.
okts probably apply the surcharge coz they think the angmo is a tourist and wont come back to gl again.
i ever recommended my foreign fren to a particular hse, i didn't go but called in advance to tell the okt, he asked me how much to charge, i told him to charge the usual fee, ie 150.
juz my 2 cts.

blond boy..go with a local until the okt knows u...lah.

Blond Boy
31-08-2005, 05:53 PM
I understand the Cat 150 houses don't have price differentiation, lah. Any locals who want to accompany me to their favourite Cat 40 houses can PM me. Will buy you a drink from the "savings". :p

BB

Siong2
31-08-2005, 06:59 PM
I ever heard a OKT charge a ang mo $80, asked him why.
His reason is "Chee Bye hor yi lang long pai liao liao lah"
:cool:

spotter542
01-09-2005, 01:49 AM
Originally Posted by Siong2
I ever heard a OKT charge a ang mo $80, asked him why.
His reason is "Chee Bye hor yi lang long pai liao liao lah"

BB,
literally it means "the hole got heavy duty drilling"
by A BIG DRILL BIT !
Recovery may take a couple of days thus loss in earnings.

Anyway , be a REGULAR CUSTOMER by patronising often.
BTW , most OKT are hardcore punters.(EPL especially)
Analyse the upcoming EPL matches to break the ice.(Owen's move to NUFC)
Or talk about 4D. (gotta blend in to local habits)
After some GL matches , the OKT MAY give you "extra time".(5-10 mins only)
It's a long term investment alright. It benefits u , not me. :D
I have already got my "extra time" after spending my inheritance in GL.

HAPPY BONKING !!!!!

asdfghjkl
01-09-2005, 02:08 AM
i tot it meant v is spoilt? :rolleyes:

Blond Boy
01-09-2005, 10:54 AM
Spotter,

thanks for the translation, very funny :)
Will take your suggestion into consideration and maybe use the fact that I have been told I look like Ronald Koeman, the Dutch defender. Hope the OKT will know who that is then... :p

BB

spotter542
01-09-2005, 04:04 PM
BB ,

You may want to check out my Virgin FR post in
Geylang $40 Thai Reports.
Though not peppered with explicit details BUT acceptable lah !
The OKT did gave me an " extra time" (+5 mins)
I know +5 mins is nothing to shout about. (better than nothing!)
A very good Host & Guest relationship we mantain.
Also I've already spend quite a fortune there.

Enjoy reading ......

steamer
02-09-2005, 09:30 AM
Spotter,

thanks for the translation, very funny
Will take your suggestion into consideration and maybe use the fact that I have been told I look like Ronald Koeman, the Dutch defender. Hope the OKT will know who that is then... :p

BB

ronald koeman will get u nowhere..juz tell them u r david beckham's bro. :D

Blond Boy
02-09-2005, 09:39 AM
David Beckham's bro never scored the winner in a Champion's League final!

:p

steamer
02-09-2005, 11:11 AM
David Beckham's bro never scored the winner in a Champion's League final!

but david beckham's bro probably scored more with the ladies. ;)
choice is urs anyway. :cool:

WHAM
24-01-2006, 10:54 PM

Have a good weekend,

BB

The "e" refers to the two different versions (i.e. UK and USA) of spelling blond and blonde.

On the matter of why "ang moh" may be charged more for sexual services here is because pricks of ang moh are known to be larger than oriental (just like ang moh women are generally known to have bigger bust than oriental women, ang moh are usually bigger size than orientals, etc, etc). The larger the prick, the easier the cunt hole will expand and become looser faster when inserted frequently. As the cunt hole becomes looser, the sensation experienced by the men during insertion may reduce thus reducing pleasure. As such, it makes sense for businesses to charge more for larger pricks as depreciation is higher and for long term customer satisfaction. As for the coke, I cannot explain (maybe the locals there simply do not like to see Chinese tourists as it give them an anti-imperialistic feeling ?). As for GY especially Cat40 (depreciation faster), I think the basis is one of business sense.

poltergeist
26-01-2006, 09:45 AM
On the matter of why "ang moh" may be charged more for sexual services here is because pricks of ang moh are known to be larger than oriental (just like ang moh women are generally known to have bigger bust than oriental women, ang moh are usually bigger size than orientals, etc, etc).

Not all ang mohs have large dicks. So why would they have to pay the tax?

Maybe a weigh-in system to ascertain size and tax accordingly?:D

But does it make sense to make someone walk away by asking 80 or take the 40? Money or no money? Hmm.

Also nowadays lots of ang mohs are earning local salaries and living hdb. So is it then unfair to charge tax?

P.

Chinki
26-01-2006, 01:50 PM
Hmmm...all very interesting posts. I am a singaporean but grew up abroad and have played around the globe. This thread seems to have gone from inquiry to almost race-bashing to seemingly settle @ an issue of business morality...That being said, we have to understand that all around the world, to ply in this trade, it's all about immorality, especially when monetary issues are concerned. Yes, it doesn't seem fair or morally correct but then we are most probably dealing with immoral people anyways, unfortunately, that's the way this industry works, else it wouldn't survive I suppose and it's a similar situation internationally...

pete_123
26-01-2006, 03:05 PM
knn big dick or small dick... THESE R WL LOR... u think their CB can feel anything after working in this trade so some time liao!?:confused:

Philip03
26-01-2006, 10:10 PM
I went with my caucasian friend from australia lately

he is a PR from Singapore living about years already. but still have to pay $80.

1) caucasians are indeed "longer" then asians, the Thais hurts when doing them.
2) the time is 40mins compared to our 20mins, which means longer.

indonesians, thais, chinas are all the same.

thais - $80
indo - $70
china $80-$120.

quite hard to bargain for him :(

thekiller
27-01-2006, 01:25 AM
I went with my caucasian friend from australia lately

he is a PR from Singapore living about years already. but still have to pay $80.

1) caucasians are indeed "longer" then asians, the Thais hurts when doing them.
2) the time is 40mins compared to our 20mins, which means longer.

indonesians, thais, chinas are all the same.

thais - $80
indo - $70
china $80-$120.

quite hard to bargain for him :(

We should really pity those Thais WLs. During these peak period, I heard they are having a average of 15 customers a day. That's abt 7.5 hrs of hard pumping in their vagina hole.

Imagine the Ang Mos or the Negros dicks are so huge. The Thais WL will be hurt. I actually heard from some of them that they will have to take MC for up to 3 days if they feel painful down there.

Sometimes, we should haf some human feelings in us. I will request for a HJ if I feel that the Thais WLs r really painful. Pls show mercy when u guys fuck them.

neemesis
27-01-2006, 01:20 PM
I am compelled to share a few thoughts but since I have forgotten my old username (4 years back); I created one for this thread.

As quoted by BB, ‘learn to spell by the way, this word is spelled with two l's’. It’s disgusting. This forum is not about the best English or most accurate spelling, its fun how it is. Distinctive to the arrogant stereotype for ‘angmo’; you reinforced this by correcting other bros demonstrating your superiority. It’s this very arrogance that has cognitively caused additional bashing. Sorry mate!

- The Geylang-Disneyland scene is not the most suited supermarket for the angmos’, try Orchard Towers. There, you will flock with many birds of same the feathers.

- I agree with some bros here. As a boarder in an overseas college, I have witnessed since young that angmos besides the Brits have averagely larger dicks (it’s medically documented). It’s also a correct perception by the OKT that it strains pussies if not properly conditioned (i.e. constant to fucking for large dicks). Again, the gals at Orchard Towers are more conditioned and no need for RL (recovery leave). Just think of constantly digging your nostril, it’s guaranteed to widen! So so funny, 'Chee Bye hor yi lang long pai liao liao lah'.

- Its never about earning more and affordability. An average angmo nowadays don’t make much (I hired 2). It’s the worrying hypothesis from the OKT that foreigners are higher risk to STD. Some gals are paranoid of this!

- Sadly, I begin to see a new strain of angmos’ in Singapore. A fusion of white superiority and kiasu’ism. The very synthesis for tribulation!

The above are just my views, no offence intended as I have old friends who are angmo and I have great affinity and respects for them.

Superbaby
27-01-2006, 02:43 PM
I have not been to $40 category in GL for few years. Think now I have to read up this section to gain more information. THanks to all bros here for their contribution.

Happy Chinese New Year to all of you.

siamcutey
27-01-2006, 02:50 PM
We should really pity those Thais WLs. During these peak period, I heard they are having a average of 15 customers a day. That's abt 7.5 hrs of hard pumping in their vagina hole.

Sometimes, we should haf some human feelings in us. I will request for a HJ if I feel that the Thais WLs r really painful. Pls show mercy when u guys fuck them.

Next time u go Cat40, please pay them money and don't fuck them ok.

Can u do that? 1 week 1 time, 1 month 4 times. $160 don't fuck them, just give them.:rolleyes:

SC

harlequin
27-01-2006, 03:06 PM
I think we really must do something to quietly discourage these angmo's from using our GL facilities. Let me recount an actual incident about a month ago. I was at L20H33 when an angmo came in. At that moment, I was just doing some TCSS with the 2 girls in their waiting cubicle behind the OKT's counter (trying to decide which one to pick). When the angmo came in, I saw their faces changed to near panic ! It was a difficult problem for me also because whoever I did not pick had to service the angmo. Reluctantly, I had to choose one over the other. In the room, the girl (whom I happen to know quite well) actually thanked me for choosing her because she was really scared of having to service the angmo. So, I asked her why she or the other girls cannot simply refuse to accept. She said that for in-house girls, the OKT will demand that they service any customer (I think the exception are Indians & Negroes) otherwise they will get into trouble.

I always think of them as our girls and it pains me to know that sometimes they get treated like sex slaves ! As far as I am concerned, these girls serve a function that is part of Chinese society stretching back to the very first Chinese dynasty. They are part of the Chinese social structure and I simply do not want these foreigners messing around with them.

I hope that the brothers can band together to discourage these angmo's from coming to GL. We can very politely point out to them that Orchard Towers is their territory and that the girls there are already used to them. In my case, I am going to drop hints to the OKT at L20H33 not to accept angmos. I am a regular there, so the OKT may listen a bit more to what I say. However, other brothers at L20H33 or elsewhere should also quietly drop the word to the OKT that we don't like these foreigners putting their dirty paws on our girls !!!:mad:

bangkoktonight
27-01-2006, 03:07 PM

Actually I dont like to fuck cat 40 girls (if 30min session). Their CB quite loose and not much natural lubrication. Their expression also very fake. So most of the time I will request for HJ/BJ and breast fuck only.

However, they dont seem to like that and ask me to fuck them instead. :confused:

siamcutey
27-01-2006, 03:17 PM
I think we really must do something to quietly discourage these angmo's from using our GL facilities. Let me recount an actual incident about a month ago. I was at L20H33 when an angmo came in. At that moment, I was just doing some TCSS with the 2 girls in their waiting cubicle behind the OKT's counter (trying to decide which one to pick). When the angmo came in, I saw their faces changed to near panic ! It was a difficult problem for me also because whoever I did not pick had to service the angmo. Reluctantly, I had to choose one over the other. In the room, the girl (whom I happen to know quite well) actually thanked me for choosing her because she was really scared of having to service the angmo. So, I asked her why she or the other girls cannot simply refuse to accept. She said that for in-house girls, the OKT will demand that they service any customer (I think the exception are Indians & Negroes) otherwise they will get into trouble.

I always think of them as our girls and it pains me to know that sometimes they get treated like sex slaves ! As far as I am concerned, these girls serve a function that is part of Chinese society stretching back to the very first Chinese dynasty. They are part of the Chinese social structure and I simply do not want these foreigners messing around with them.

I hope that the brothers can band together to discourage these angmo's from coming to GL. We can very politely point out to them that Orchard Towers is their territory and that the girls there are already used to them. In my case, I am going to drop hints to the OKT at L20H33 not to accept angmos. I am a regular there, so the OKT may listen a bit more to what I say. However, other brothers at L20H33 or elsewhere should also quietly drop the word to the OKT that we don't like these foreigners putting their dirty paws on our girls !!!:mad:

Eh, dun be racist.

This is a cat and mouse problem. U think just by locals alone can substantiate these girls' income? If ban all foreigners esp the Angmos, u can support them?

Day 1 the girls choose this line, they have to accept it. If they don't want to do that customer, just say NO. Singapore is one of the very few countries that allows regulated legalised prostitution.

Don't worry, the OKT will not listen to you. Because when he no money, he ask u for a loan, will you lend him?

SC

siamcutey
27-01-2006, 03:20 PM
Actually I dont like to fuck cat 40 girls (if 30min session). Their CB quite loose and not much natural lubrication. Their expression also very fake. So most of the time I will request for HJ/BJ and breast fuck only.

However, they dont seem to like that and ask me to fuck them instead. :confused:

HJ, hand tired.
BJ, mouth tired.

FJ, since hole already there, just lie there and let you FIFO(fast in fast out) till you cum lor.

Maybe not their Cb loose, could be your Lj small. kekeke:p

SC

The_Unrepentant
27-01-2006, 03:21 PM
What I find interesting is that most people seem to find it acceptable and understandable that one pays different rates when abroad (even for a Coke!). (maybe u don travel much.If not u may have died of thirst.:D )

It is my strong assumption that his business would flourish even better when he would have one flat rate across the board,(looks like u have never taken any econs lesson b4.The purpose of price discrimination is to maximise profits.just like movie tickets are charge differently for students and adults even though both will occupy 1 seat each in the cinema) as I know that many people don't like to find out they pay more for the same service than the next guy. I walked out of the two places, out of principle, not becaue I could not afford the $80(u walk out because u cannot 'afford' .example, a key chain tat cost $0.10 and a key chain tat cost $0.20.will u rather walk another street then to buy a key chain tat cost 100% more ?i suppose not, even with ur 'principle' because ur benefits($0.10) outweighs ur opportunity cost(time in this case).And $40 more is not just a one time off thing.if u visit gl 3 times a month.......imagine the extra amt u need to spend.so u just cant afford it.admit it.) .. The OKT in both cases had several girls sitting there and could have earned money by just treating me like other customers.(Wrong.hope u do not bring down ur company business.Every businessman goal is to maximise profits not revenue.please do not mix up the 2.maybe u should sign up for econs lesson)
Finally, I am a tax paying Permanent Resident of Singapore and very happy here. I have been here for several years and contribute to the economy and the growth of this country.(so???big fuck?all of us pay taxes.ppl who really contributed to the sucess of our economy today is our forefather not u.u ?maybe in the future?) If I stay here, my future son(s) will have to join the Singapore Army (correct.u say if.u r not a citizen of our country yet.For ur info, PR is nothing.Anytime ur PR can be taken away.Even if u get ur citizenship , it is still nothing.The fact is tat u r not raised here.U, like many other forigners are here to reap the fruits of ur forefather.u were not here during our hardest time.Just like sillyporean who move to australia.u will always be an outsider in the eyes of the locals.don believe?try running for presidential elections.See if they allow.Even USA. our sons will also have to serve NS.U did not serve ur NS here.who cares if u have served it in ur country?). I am no different than most of you except for the colour of my skin.(wrong.u r diff frm us frm all aspects.Look at those prc tat got citizenship.Their skin colour is the same as the chinese here.so r u saying they are the same as a typical singaporean?In my opinion, skin colour is not the issue.To me, I also view those prc,cum PR,cum turning singaporean as foreigners.) Some of you will earn more, some less, but this makes no difference when we do our groceries, take a cab or buy a car. Why it should do so when I spend time with a girl I simply do not understand.

Have a good weekend,

BB

u cant speak, think, write like a singapoream .So even if u get ur citizenship, u r still not a singaporean.Citizenship is just a paper.Give u an example:our table tennis pro JIN JUN HONG.Do u call her a singaporean?yes.she can sing our national anthemn.So wat?Actually deep inside , (though the minister disagree), anyone really feels proud tat she actually won some medals at the asian sea games?Some ppl say yes.to those who say yes, do u dare to walk up and tell those prc minister or whoever tat singaporeans are equally good at playing table tennis as the chinese. I think this will make a good joke of the century.

anotherSamster
27-01-2006, 03:55 PM
My god! I am appalled at how racist some of the messages in this thread are.

I am a singaporean too, but hearing some of the comments i am ashamed of being so. Whats the matter with some of you guys. The very heart of singapore is its cosmopolitan society. It mixes people from all around the world and its the one of the few places that people from so many different races come together and work and live together.

Just because you're born and brought up here doesnt make you any more entitled to it.

This is the same kind of attitude that causes wars between countries and civil war within countries. Singapore is one of the few places in the world where all that is put aside and people are accepted for being humans, rather than being white or black or asian or indian.

Some of the comments that were passed in this thread is just what singapore doesn't need.

Without americans and europeans more than half the singapore economy would be abolished. Without indians you wouldnt have enough labor in this country or enough software geeks to help advance technology, without the chinese you wouldnt have reasonably priced products coming into the country and a higher standard of living.

What is singapore anyway? Its all these things from other countries that have come together to do business and live life? Who are singaporeans? Half of you are originally from malaysia, major chunk of the other half from india, china, indoneasia, and all sorts of other countries. Who are you to say who's singaporean and who's not and what facilities of singapore are entitled to which people?

Go get educated!... and start enjoying singapore for what it really is rather than making unreasonable ill thought out comments against people you don't know.

anotherSamster
27-01-2006, 04:04 PM
PS.
This forum was made for people to come share their stories and etc. on their "encounters" in GL and other places in singapore.

Let it be just that. Some people are good at english, some people are not. Some people use slang, short forms, acronyms and whatever else... its a whole culture that has been developed in the forum. I might not be a major contributor to the forum but i like it for what it is.

Put aside ur comments for or against americans or for or against singaporeans. Prices are set by the overall market. Its like this everywhere. Posting on the forum isnt going change anything. A few angry comments against americans or singaporeans or europeans isnt going to stop them from using the facilities. Its just going to create more controversy and anger. Just let it be as it is, and come to this forum to share stories about your encounters so that the whole community using this forum can benifit from it and enjoy as much as you did (or in the case of bad encounters, can stay clear using your valuable advice)

The_Unrepentant
27-01-2006, 04:22 PM

I am a singaporean too, but hearing some of the comments i am ashamed of being so. Whats the matter with some of you guys. The very heart of singapore is its cosmopolitan society. It mixes people from all around the world and its the one of the few places that people from so many different races come together and work and live together.
This is the same kind of attitude that causes wars between countries and civil war within countries. Singapore is one of the few places in the world where all that is put aside and people are accepted for being humans, rather than being white or black or asian or indian.
Some of the comments that were passed in this thread is just what singapore doesn't need.
Without americans and europeans more than half the singapore economy would be abolished. Without indians you wouldnt have enough labor in this country or enough software geeks to help advance technology, without the chinese you wouldnt have reasonably priced products coming into the country and a higher standard of living.
What is singapore anyway? Its all these things from other countries that have come together to do business and live life? Who are singaporeans? Half of you are originally from malaysia, major chunk of the other half from india, china, indoneasia, and all sorts of other countries. Who are you to say who's singaporean and who's not and what facilities of singapore are entitled to which people?

These I agree.

Half of you are originally from malaysia, major chunk of the other half from india, china, indoneasia, and all sorts of other countries. Who are you to say who's singaporean and who's not and what facilities of singapore are entitled to which people?

This I don agree.To me, only those tat are raised and brought up here are fit to be labelled as singaporean.Do u call JIN JUN HONG singaporean?If yes, please proudy tell ur prc friends tat we, singaporeans, are equally good at playing table tennis as them.Though our forefather were not born here, we are all born and raised here.been through the singaporean drilling.

But to make u a real singaporean u must go through at least half of these:
50 Things To Prove That You Are A Sillypore
1. You grew up watching He-man, Transformers, Silver hawk and
Mickey Mouse.
Not to forget, Ninja turtles and Smurfs too.

2. You grew up brushing your teeth with a mug in Primary school
during recess time. You will squat by a drain with all your classmates
beside you, and brush your teeth with a coloured mug.
The teachers said you must brush each side 10 times too.

3. You know what's Bin(1) Fen(1) Ba (1) San(1) is all
about.

4. You know what SBC stands for.

5. You were there when the first chinese serial, the Awakening was
shown
on TV.

6. Internet? What the hell is that?
So you thought a decade or more ago.

7. You find your friends with pagers and handphone cool in
Secondary school.

8. SBS buses used to be non-airconditioned.
The bus seats are made of wood and the cushion is red. The
big red bell gives a loud BEEEP! when pressed.
There are colourful tickets for TIBS buses. The conductor will check
for tickets by using a machine which punches a hole on the ticket.

9. Your favourite actor and actress is Huang Wenyong and
Xiangyun.
Next is Lee Nanxing and Zoe Tay and the Aiyoyo woman.

10. You've probably read Young Generation magazine.
You know who's Vinny the little vampire and Acai the
constable.

11. You were there when they first introduced MRT here.
You went for the first ride with your parents and you would kneel on
the seat to see the scenery.

12. Movie tickets used to cost only $3.50.

13. Gals are fascinated by Strawberry Short Cake and Barbie
Dolls.

14. You learn to laugh like The Count in Sesame Street.

15. You longed to buy tibits called Kaka(20 cents per pack)
and Ding Dang(50 cents per box), that had a toy in it and it changes
every week not forgetting the 15 cents animal crackers and the ring
pop, where the lollipop is the diamond on the ring.

16. You watched TV2(also known as Channel 10) cartoons because
Channel 5 never had enough cartoons for you.

17. All that you know about Cantonese is from the Hong Kong
serials you watched on TV2.

18. Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew, The Three Investigators, Famous
Five and Secret Seven are probably the thickest story books you ever
thought you have read.
Even SweetValley High and Malory Towers.

19. Civics and Moral Education was "Hao3 Gong1 Min2".

20. KFC used to be a high class restaurant that serve food in
plates and let you use metal forks and knives.

21. The most vulgar thing you said was ******* and idiot
and THE MOST EXTREME WAS 'super white'...you just couldn't bring
yourself
to say
the hokkien relative.

22. Catching was the IN thing and twist the magic word.

23. Your English workbooks was made of some damn poor
quality paper that was smooth and yellow.

24. CDIS was your best friend.

25. The only computer lessons in school involved funny
pixellised characters in 16 colours walking about trying to teach you
maths.
26. Waterbottles were slinged around your neck and a must everywhere
you go.

27. Boys loved to play soccer with small tennis balls in
the basketball court or play something that uses tennis ball to hit
other
players known as "HUM TAM BOLA" during recess /after school

28. Hopskotch, five stones,chateh and zero point were all
the rage with the girls and boys too...

29. Science was fun with the balsam and the angsana being
the most important plants of our lives.

30. Who can forget Ahmad, Bala, Sumei and John, eternalized
in our minds from the textbooks.
Even Mr Willy.

31. You did stupid exercises like seal crawl and frog
jumps.

32. Every children's day and national day you either get
pins or pens with 'Happy Children's Day 1993' or dumb files with Happy
National Day 1994'.

33. In Primary six you had to play buddy for the younger
kids like big sister and brother.

34. Chinese teachers were always old, boring and damn
fierce looking.

35. Your form teacher taught you maths, science and
english.

36. The worksheets were made of brown rough paper of poor
quality.

37. You went to school in slippers and a raincoat when it
rained, and you find a dry spot in the school to sit down, dry your
feet,
and wear your dry and warm socks and shoes.

38. Famous Chinese singers were only Jacky Cheung, Andy Lau,
Aaron Kwok and Leon Lai.

39. School dismissal time was normally around 1 pm.

40. There would be spelling tests and mental sums to do
almost everyday.

41. Your friends considered you lucky and rich if your
parents gave you $3 or more for pocket money everyday.

42. During class gatherings, parents always tag along in
case someone gets lost at Orchard Road.

43. You freak out when the teacher tells you to line up
according to height and hold hands with the corresponding boy or girl.

44. Handkerchiefs were a must for both genders

45. Collecting notebooks and all kinds of stationery was a
popular thing.

46. Autograph books were loaded with "Best Wishes", "Forget
Me Not", and small poems like "Bird fly high, hard to catch.
Friend like you, hard to forget".

47. Class monitors and prefects loved to say
You talk somemore, I write your name ah!"

48. There were at least 40 people in one class.

49. Large, colourful schoolbags were carried.

50. You brought every single book to school, even though
there was one thing called the timetable.

I am not against real foreign talents.But if these ppl wan to say they are just like any singaporean,......wat a joke.Just like some ppl who move to australia for a few years.Very proud of it ,go around proclaiming they are australians.They should hear how some of the australians label them .:D After all , pink IC is just a piece of paper and some plastic coatings.:rolleyes: U can be a singapore citizen but not a singaporean.likewise for those tat they thought they have 'upgraded' to be an australian, in the eyes of the locals they are still singaporean with australia citizenship.

Lastly, those who got their pink ic.please try the general election or presidential election.See if our gov will 'discriminate' u bo.hehehe.

glstunner
28-01-2006, 12:17 AM

Sld be very hard :cool:

anotherSamster
28-01-2006, 02:44 AM
Posted by The_Unrepentant
This I don agree.To me, only those tat are raised and brought up here are fit to be labelled........
I am not against real foreign talents.But if these ppl wan to say they are just like any singaporean,......wat a joke..............

I understand what you are trying to convey, however, with the world becoming more multi-cultural and all, it doesnt matter whether you've grown up in one place all your life, or whether you lived there only for a few years. If you have a citizenship you're entitled to call yourself a singaporean or australian or whatever. Infact a lot of times it's better if you've lived only a few years and got a citizenship rather than growing up there all your life... You bring in valuable culture, experience, language, food, technology etc. from wherever else you were living before... Makes places like Singapore, Australia etc. a better place to live in. You should be thankful to those people rather than discriminating against them and claiming "ah! But you're not truly singaporean..."

Lastly, those who got their pink ic.please try the general election or presidential election.See if our gov will 'discriminate' u bo.hehehe.

True, (No offense) but only because a lot of people still think the way you're thinking.
But it'll change. Give it time.

But to make u a real singaporean u must go through at least half of these:
50 Things To Prove That You Are A Sillypore

1. You grew up watching He-man, Transformers, Silver hawk......

Haha... very interesting list. Brings back good memmories.

pete_123
28-01-2006, 04:46 AM
i tink e whole ang moh dick being painful 2 svc is crap... like i said... these are WL LOR....dont tink their CB will or feel anything after a while at all...just 2 con money n time whenever ang moh come...better 4 us since no need wait so long

The_Unrepentant
28-01-2006, 10:36 AM
True, (No offense) but only because a lot of people still think the way you're thinking.
But it'll change. Give it time.

Even US, Uk ,france......the so call liberal country is also like tat.U know y?because ppl who doesnt grow up in our soil will never understand us and if these ppl were to become our gov,..........I think this will not change no matter how much time u give it.somethings just doesnt change. It is good tat they bring their valuable culture, experience, language, food, technology to our land to share with us.But some ppl esp the americans and australians likes to force their culture down ppl throats.They think their culture is superior.Tat is the cause of conflict.:D

tell me 1, just 1 country tat has the head or president who is an emigrant.

1 more thing.If u hear jet lee or chow yun fatt rallying the americans,"we are the sons of this liberal land .we shall fight and die for our country."Or if u see our JIN JUN HONG calling out to all singaporeans to do their national service because it is the only way to preserve our national sovereignty, the land tat gave birth to us.

Don u think this is a big joke?I supposed u wont because u say u regard them as a typical singaporean.;)

King
28-01-2006, 04:15 PM

Just because you're born and brought up here doesnt make you any more entitled to it.

Go get educated!... and start enjoying singapore for what it really is rather than making unreasonable ill thought out comments against people you don't know.

Well you obviously have not seen much of the real world yet, have you??
Try travelling around the globe and staying in the western countries for a couple of years and tell me whether they will be racist against us Asians!
The way they look at us and talk to us are as good as saying we are second or third grade human being to their white attitudes! So grow up and think before you actually believe that we are equals.
Even when they come to Singapore, to them, this country is nothing more then a place for them to find asian pussies cos there are so many readily available ones around!

anotherSamster
28-01-2006, 07:11 PM
What you all say is true.

But think about it in this way. By discriminating against them just because they discriminate against us when we go to their countries makes us no better than them.

And what you say about UK, france, US etc is untrue. (Yes, USA is still a little f***ed up) but most other countries are ok. I travel a lot. Marketing work demands it. Almost 10 times a month to different countries.

Its mostly the uneducated crowd that are still racist and discrimnatory. Thats what i said. It will change soon since more and more people are getting educated. Not just education. International business is increasing. People from different countries are forced to communicate, live together and deal with each other. Right now, some of it might be bitter. But its changing. Its the ones that aren't racist and discriminatory, and put all those trivial differences aside that succeed. Theres no arguement there.

Just make sure that you don't treat them the way they treat you. If you really feel its so great to be singaporean, then act above them. (And if you think that white people come here just for asian pussies then you're quite blind my friend. Yes some of them do... but saying that all do is an overstatement.)

Anyway. I feel that this discussion has gone on long enough. This is a sex forum after all. I suggest you go out there and enjoy, and then come back and post post post. Lets all get along and gain something from this forum instead of bickering about differences between people. Much more pleasant that way. :)

Peace.

thekiller
29-01-2006, 01:46 AM
Actually, today's Straits Times actually says that there is an increase in number of Africans in Singapore. They are now hanging around Desker Road or something like that. Imagine they shift their "operation" to GL. The Thai ladys will suffered.

After talking to most of the WLs from L6 to L8, most of them really hates servicing Ang Mos and Africans. They are very aggressive when having sex as what most of them told me. Incidents like pulling their hairs so hard that they screamed. They felt liked being "raped" by the Ang Mos and Africans.

The comments given by them is that the local boys shows more respect to them and are gentle on them. Life as a WLs for some of them are really simple and in fact I sympathise them. Really some of them are just very nice people, they dun like what other Bros here say that they will con your money $$$.

In fact, if u have the chemistry or are nice with them, they will really treat u like a friend. They are already miles away from home. We should really be nice to them and not abuse them. They dun really spend much during shopping as far as I know and they dun target branded goods. They will rather save and bring the money home for their parents.

Trust me. Some of them are really very pitiful.

thekiller
29-01-2006, 01:49 AM
Next time u go Cat40, please pay them money and don't fuck them ok.

Can u do that? 1 week 1 time, 1 month 4 times. $160 don't fuck them, just give them.:rolleyes:

SC

Well, I can say sometimes I pay and never fuck them. The reason is that sometimes they dun feel well. I pity them. :(

bangkoktonight
29-01-2006, 02:01 AM
Actually, today's Straits Times actually says that there is an increase in number of Africans in Singapore. They are now hanging around Desker Road or something like that. Imagine they shift their "operation" to GL. The Thai ladys will suffered.

After talking to most of the WLs from L6 to L8, most of them really hates servicing Ang Mos and Africans. They are very aggressive when having sex as what most of them told me. Incidents like pulling their hairs so hard that they screamed. They felt liked being "raped" by the Ang Mos and Africans.

The comments given by them is that the local boys shows more respect to them and are gentle on them. Life as a WLs for some of them are really simple and in fact I sympathise them. Really some of them are just very nice people, they dun like what other Bros here say that they will con your money $$$.

In fact, if u have the chemistry or are nice with them, they will really treat u like a friend. They are already miles away from home. We should really be nice to them and not abuse them. They dun really spend much during shopping as far as I know and they dun target branded goods. They will rather save and bring the money home for their parents.

Trust me. Some of them are really very pitiful.

Bro, are you the "Please help the WL" guy? :rolleyes:

The_Unrepentant
29-01-2006, 10:20 PM
Well, I can say sometimes I pay and never fuck them. The reason is that sometimes they dun feel well. I pity them.

1 time is sometime.2 times is sometime.sometime==???how many times????

U should everytime pay and don fuck them.they so poor thing liao, yet u still fuck them?:eek:

u r inhumane.:mad:

singrakthai
29-01-2006, 10:27 PM
Bro, are you the "Please help the WL" guy? :rolleyes:
hehehe
I thought that was me?! :D

siamcutey
30-01-2006, 01:08 AM
Well, I can say sometimes I pay and never fuck them. The reason is that sometimes they dun feel well. I pity them. :(

Sometimes u dun fcuk them, but most of the time you do right?:rolleyes:

So most of the time when you don't feel any pitiness for them, u succumbed to your horniness and have sex with them.

Tio boh?

SC

hunidcash
31-01-2006, 01:14 AM
if i'm not mistaken,ang moh pay $80 and they do enjoy a longer time.they don't have to ask for it.

siamcutey
31-01-2006, 02:08 AM

When I go visit the Thai WLs, they say they don't like the Africans and Ang Mos. When my Ang Mo friend go visit the Thai WLs, they say they don't like the Asians.

Nb, who should I believe?:rolleyes:

SC

thekiller
31-01-2006, 05:35 PM
When I go visit the Thai WLs, they say they don't like the Africans and Ang Mos. When my Ang Mo friend go visit the Thai WLs, they say they don't like the Asians.

SC

Hmmm... I dunno. I know the WLs do not like Malays and Indians.

thekiller
31-01-2006, 05:38 PM
Sometimes u dun fcuk them, but most of the time you do right?:rolleyes:

So most of the time when you don't feel any pitiness for them, u succumbed to your horniness and have sex with them.

Tio boh?

SC

Well, some of them force me to fuck them. I dunno why, the more I resist, the more they want me to fuck them. I really pity them. Not alot of people understand the WLs. We got to merge into their lives to find out more. :)

skyhawk958
31-01-2006, 05:42 PM
Hmmm... I dunno. I know the WLs do not like Malays and Indians.

Wrong la.....WLs krai also dun chop la.....they dun chop man of whatever nationalities and religion,they chop $$$$$$.:)

ABCinSG
01-02-2006, 01:17 PM
If you want to try out the cat40's, and want to pay the price as any other local, I believe the only way is to bring a local with you.

And by local, I mean a typical chinese guy who has a decent command of chinese. Hokkien would be a bonus.

The first time I went I almost got charged 80 too, simply because of my accent and my almost total inability to speak chinese. Only when I asked why my friend paid only 40 and I 80, and managed to blubber a few incoherent chinese words did the OKT realize that I'm just a Singaporean who can't speak good chinese.

Much has changed since then though, I have learnt to adept =0)

I did notice though, that while waiting at my favorite house, I do see quite a number of Japanese or Chinese nationales getting charged the usual $40. The $80 is almost only reserved for foreigners from the west.

I had a few girls told me that they don't quite like "westerners" because they hurt, due to their size, maybe this has something to do with the unusually short period of time you are done.

Well, I hope this has helped you somewhat in understanding the situation!

Oh yeah, one last thing, NEVER go to a house if you are drunk, high or just smell of liquor (same goes for holding a can/bottle of beer in your hand), foreigner or not, the OKT will probably chase you out even before you get to see anything. I see ALOT of foreigners making this mistake.

felatio
01-02-2006, 03:38 PM
The question of is there any Ang Moh Tax in Geylang? Obviously NO!

Apart from these superiority craps that the whites has been throwing on Asians, “SAD” to say we are no longer a crown colony of the Great Britannia. Otherwise Singaporean’s comprehension and diction of English would be as good as Hongkers version of Honglish. (Pearl of the Orient and the Greatest CLOWN colony)

Basically, it is true everywhere; foreigners just have to pay extra unless you have contributed enough to be a regular and have been accepted by the OKT. In Bangkok, I believed that not every Singaporean are able to pay less for best, unless they have frequented Bangkok very often, pick up the language and the culture and are able to blend in. I’ve been with Singaporean colleagues to Bangkok for so many times, they speak the language well and fluently (according to mamasan in pubs & clubs), but when they go to other joint they do not get the discounts simply because they are not regular.

Same goes here, regular in some joint and not in other joints. I paid the extras when I first came to Singapore and start prowling GL. To top it all, I only speak English (the Queens Version) and Bahasa Indonesia (the How to Sian Cewek Version) even though I am 100% Chinese. Born & bred in the Great Britannia. (Bopian lah! Father posted over there from Malaysia) It took me over 4 visits to the same house 2831B before I got to pay the “discounted Rate” of S$80 and S$150 instead of the full S$100 & S$200. Then thereafter all hell let loose. (I still miss the big butt, big nut Connie from 2047B)

Just like what I have said previously in earlier posting. Play if you can pay and pay if you want to play. By being charged double, you get double time. No disadvantage! Girls need to service you double time too and you can spend the time to learn some Kap! I don’t see the “taxation” here. At least in GL it is a fair deal. Not like overseas where it is downright over-paying and under-servicing.

GL will never change for you; it is a rite of passage. Practice makes perfect! Frequent visits make you a regular! Speak to them and eventually become friends! You’ve got the option of frequenting your targeted houses regularly and make friends with the OKT and helpers by speaking their lingo. (Or are you simply too white fuck to do so); otherwise there’s that fat Indian lady at the corner of westerhout and lorong 16. The trannies outside Singtel’s house. Or the grannies along the lorong. (No point talking about PRC when you whine over Thai girls charges) They are willing to do you for even lower fare than the Thai girls and you can retain your white supremacy while screwing them because you got a real cheap fuck or simply because you are a real cheap fuck! Hahahaha!!!

You don’t need a big salary to fuck around in GL. There are options for different affordability. How they charged is how you should pay!

MuffDiver69
01-02-2006, 07:49 PM
The "e" refers to the two different versions (i.e. UK and USA) of spelling blond and blonde.

On the matter of why "ang moh" may be charged more for sexual services here is because pricks of ang moh are known to be larger than oriental (just like ang moh women are generally known to have bigger bust than oriental women, ang moh are usually bigger size than orientals, etc, etc). The larger the prick, the easier the cunt hole will expand and become looser faster when inserted frequently. As the cunt hole becomes looser, the sensation experienced by the men during insertion may reduce thus reducing pleasure. As such, it makes sense for businesses to charge more for larger pricks as depreciation is higher and for long term customer satisfaction. As for the coke, I cannot explain (maybe the locals there simply do not like to see Chinese tourists as it give them an anti-imperialistic feeling ?). As for GY especially Cat40 (depreciation faster), I think the basis is one of business sense.

flaccid dicks won't damage cunts........hehehe.... they (ang mo dicks) could look bigger.... but most are just floppies.......lol.... unlike asian dicks (hard and proud standing)

Jacks
03-03-2006, 10:33 AM

SCThey like everyone because they love $$$$$$$
And of course they will say to you lah that they like Asians if you are a Asian. To an Ang Mo they say that they love white cocks because they are bigger... and go so on...

Jacks
03-03-2006, 04:26 PM
if i'm not mistaken,ang moh pay $80 and they do enjoy a longer time.they don't have to ask for it.
Indeed, they ask S$80 to a Ang Moh but he gets the full hour. A local pay S$40 for just 30 minutes. I prefer the hour, more time for massage, shower and shots :)

Caucasians -> $80 for one hour
Locals -> $40 for 30 minutes (short-term or 1 shot) or $80 for one hour

Regular Ang Moh customers to a house, get then also the possibility to choose between the short- or long term.