PDA

View Full Version : Ulu Tiram Aloha Massage

gguitm
21-01-2014, 04:03 PM
I dont think there's ever been a post for any MP at ulu tiram. But i went to this joint last saturday. There's an auntie at the counter. I ask her what type of massage they provide. Politely she said, they have normal body massage(which i didnt recommend since the massage is piano type), B2B. I didnt ask for B2B price. So i take an hour for normal body massage. It just RM60. I ask her whos the massager, she said, herself and other girl. I said, i want someone young. So he ask me to go inside a room which only being separate by curtain, take off my shirt and lay down on the bed at the floor. Then come a local chinese girl. The massage as i said, piano type but very friendly. After half an hour for massage, come the GQ. She said 140 to fuck her. I said to expensive.i ask for 100, but she said 110 is the last. So cut the deal, and i fuck her. Can touch everything but and I cum after 20 mins. She then clean myself and bring a cold water for me. After put on my cloths, then she tell me her name. I dont care much about her name because she's not to young that i expected.Here's my FR.

Name: Windy/wendy/winny(i'm not sure)
No: I dont know
Look: 6(about 30 years old)
Massage: 5
Boobs: 32B. Small and firm
BJ: 7 good suction
Frenching: yes
RTF: maybe
Damage : 60 + 110

Those who want to know the location, find a KFC at ulu tiram..there's another row of shop beside the KFC. So try to find it! There's only on MP over there.

Tarzan007
21-09-2016, 02:39 AM
I went there 3 time....fucked a 40 plus aunty once & 30 plus girl 2 time......local Chinese......it was RM 100 then....RTF soon.

xiaocheng
21-09-2016, 04:37 AM
wonder how is the taste of the 40 auntie ? good experience to guide you ?