PDA

View Full Version : Schooling Days.

mizukaori
21-01-2014, 01:54 PM
January 4th 2000

Start of final year in secondary school.
I arrived to school late and got asked to go into the detention room. When I entered the room, I noticed another student sitting with her back facing me. She had long black hair, with reflections of brown highlights, that ran slight below her shoulders. Her hair was tied in a high pony tail. Her shoulders were broad and her legs were long. I could see her cross back sports bra through her white color uniform top. Her name was Angel. She was from the triple science class. The best class in school. She was also the schools most famous volleyball player.

I walked pass her and gave her a glancing smile. She smiled back. Something to acknowledge that we were both stuck in this room for being late. I took the chance to sit at the table in front of her. I turned my back to start a conversation.

Me "Swey sia, first day of school late"
Angel "haha!"
Angel "Me also mah. I woke up late"
Me "How come you woke up late?"
Angel "I was chatting on irc last night until damn late loh"
Me "Oh haha!"
Me "I was watching football. Ended like 2am"
Angel "Guys all same la. football only"
Me "where got! i know some guys don't watch football. All the nerds and geeks in your class!"
Angel "HAHAH. Ya i agree. My class guys all damn nerdy one."
Angel "15 more mins then we can go back to class. Sian. My first period A maths. I don't like the teacher"
Me "Maths ok la. I got chinese. even more sian. I've never passed my chinese since P5. Go class also blur as fuck"
Angel "wah lao, you chinese but dunno how to speak chinese"
Me "nobody in my family speaks chiense mah"
Me "You go on irc alot ah?"
Angel "My parents only let me go irc on weekends"
Me "ohh ok. what's your nick?"
Angel "Legna83"
Me "whats Legna !?"
Angel "My name spelled backwards la!"
Me "Wah so creative"

**Bell rings**

Angel "come la. lets go back class."
Me "yep yep. Maybe when I free during weekend, i find you on irc"
Angel "sure! haha."

During the rest of the week, I only had the chance to take glances of Angel in school. She was normally with her 2 volleyball friends, Crystal and Grace. I did some fact finding and found out that Angel's parents are very strict with her, and she has never been into a relationship before. Her after-school hours are filled with either volleyball training or tuition. Since the first day of the new year, she was always on my mind. All my relationships during my schooling years till then never lasted longer then a month. Mostly due to me giving the 'bo chap' attitude when I was in a relationship.

mizukaori
22-01-2014, 12:30 PM
January 12th 2000

Secondary 4/5 school camp.
Our school had a habit of conducting camps at the start of the year. This year, we were going to do it in school itself. Our classrooms was converted into the sleeping areas. Our camp groups were based on which 'houses' we were from. There was 4 houses in school, each student was put into a house when they enter secondary school. I was in Ruby house, and inside my house, we were grouped into smaller groups which would be our groups through out the camp. I was grouped with crystal, Angels close friend. I thought it would be a good idea to befriend her and find out more about Angel.

We were assigned the classroom on the top floor of the school. The classroom was split into 2. One for males, the other for females. The "split" was just a black duck tape pasted on the floor to indicate which sex sleeps where. I took a spot at the back of the classroom, towards the back wall of the class since I figured there would be less people walking by me since I was the last person. I was surprised when I saw Crystal took the spot at the back, about 1 meter away from me. Crystal was different from Angel. Crystal was short, about 155cm but had really firm thighs. She had short hair black hair and she was tanned. Her breast were almost non-existence since she always wore sports bras. She loved to pull the sleeves of her t shirt up, and the only pair of shorts I have ever seen her in were FBTs.

Me "You also here?"
Crystal "cannot meh?!"
Me "Haha, no la. I thought you would want to be with your friends"
Crystal "actually i dunno all these people in the group leh"
Me "Wah lao. you study here how long liao, still dunno"
Crystal "no la, i know them but dunno them for real mah"
Me "wont die la. just bare with it for next 3 days."
Crystal "haha. So hows Angel ah :P"
Me "huh?"
Crystal "neeehmind ! nothing!"

Couldn't figure what that meant. And i didn't think much about it since we had a lot of activities to do. We were all dressed in our sports attire. The guys were wearing football shorts and their house T shirt. The girls wore their FBT shorts and house T shirts as well. We gathered in the field once we placed our bags down. The first day went along uneventfully. It was fun, but nothing significant happened.

At night, after dinner, we all gathered in our classroom and took turns to use the toilet to bath. Since the Q started from the front of the class, me and Crystal were the last to go. Crystal was still dressed in her house T shirt and her black FBT shorts. She was sitting cross legged, leaning against the wall. I took the chance to turn and speak to her. I managed to catch a glimpse of her white color panties through the side of her FBT. The view stunned me and caught me speechless. Crystal looked at me, expecting me to speak. But I couldn't say anything with the view of her panties still in my mind. I just smiled at her and told her that it is our turn to use the bathroom next.

mgf413
23-01-2014, 12:14 AM
lookin fwd 2 more..

youngboy123
23-01-2014, 01:04 AM
support! camping here :D

TheSyndicate
23-01-2014, 05:00 AM
Please post more updates soon TS :)

Johnnykhan
23-01-2014, 11:25 AM
looking forward to the next installment :P

mizukaori
23-01-2014, 11:25 AM
While walking towards the toilet, I walked behind her since the pathway was narrow and there was students coming back from the toilet as well. I kept looking at her ass, the view of her bum moving, while her FBT pressing against her panties reveal her panty line. I had a hard on while walking towards the toilet. We split at the hall way. She went left to enter the girls toilet, and I went right into the males. I took my bath and tried to stay calm and relax so my little bro can contract. That sort of worked. After I was done, I went back to the classroom and turned in since I was quite tired. Crystal was already tucked in when I came back. Never knew a girl who bathed so quickly.

In the middle of the night, I woke up with the urge to pee. It was cold. The windows were open and the cold air was blowing into the classroom. I quietly stood up and tried to tip toe across Crystal and another girl to exit the classroom to go to the toilet. As I was about to leave the classroom, I noticed Crystal's Nike shoebag by the corner of the room. I had the sudden urge to peak into the bag to find out what was inside. I quietly took the bag and walked towards the toilet.

Instead of using the boys toilet, I entered the teachers toilet. I was scared of getting caught with the shoe bag and I thought using the teachers toilet might be safer. I opened the shoe bag in the toilet. There was a red plastic bag inside. I opened the plastic bag and found Crystal's house t shirt, her FBT, white panties, and her sports bra. They felt damp. I took the sports bra and smelled it. It still smelled of her. I took the panties and sniffed it as well. There was a strong smell of urine on her panties. Crystal was wearing some sort of hipster cotton panties. I could see some yellow stains on her panties. I had a hard on while smelling her panties. I took her panties and placed it on my dick, as I slowly started to rub. I also took her FBT shorts and used it to rub on my dick. I came on her panties and her FBT shorts.

I never done anything like this before and the feeling was sensational. I started to pack her clothes back into the bag, then, I realized her panties and FBT had my cum on them. It might smell different if it was left in the bag for a few bags. In a panic, I put the plastic bag into the shoe bag and took the shoe bag and hid it in the D&T room which was on the same level as the classroom. I went back to the classroom and tip toed back to my spot and laid down, still reeling from my previous excitement. As I turned to my side to fall asleep, I noticed Crystals back facing me. She was not covered in her blanket. Her shorts were being pulled up by her body movements. It revealed part of her ass. I fell asleep with that sight as the last thing on my mind.

kiyomori
23-01-2014, 08:59 PM
Waiting for updates TS :)

someday
23-01-2014, 09:55 PM
thot is story about joseph schooling and about swimming.

eeemen
24-01-2014, 07:50 PM
Good start bro, plz do carry onz, thx n cheers, ....................

BMW69
24-01-2014, 09:07 PM
Please do go on. I always like a good schooling story.

zeusfist
25-01-2014, 12:16 AM
do go on :) camping for installments :)

time4secret
25-01-2014, 04:48 AM
Camping here for moreee

tyguy2911
25-01-2014, 08:13 PM
setting up tent bro!

momo17
26-01-2014, 03:53 AM
CAMPING HERE:o