PDA

View Full Version : visitors to sg...

eddiectt
20-01-2014, 10:02 PM
Hi Samsters,

Wife and I will be travelling to SG next month and there are few fantasies we would like to tick off while we are there:

1. we pre-arrange a time to meet at a busy mrt station and jump on during rush hour so everyone is squeezed together. she will be wearing a short skirt with no panties. start off slowly rubbing her leg and slowly move up to her pussy. this has been a long time fantasy of hers so lets make it happen.

2. come over to our hotel and watch her undress and masturbate while I take photos of it all. you will stay clothed and just watch, and if she is comfortable she will let you wank and cum on her. we would be looking at a small group of guys for this.

3. meet a guy for an outdoor flashing session while I take pics. somewhere public with a bit of risk. upskirts, things like that.

we are an ang moh couple, she is size 8, dark hair, waxed/smooth pussy, a cup tits, in her early thirties.

interested, then email me: [email protected]. include a picture and let us know what you are interested in.

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18914/189141158e16099c31ba0d1e2bde07b0d934a435.jpg

ColdBlood99
20-01-2014, 11:15 PM
Hi Samsters,

Wife and I will be travelling to SG next month and there are few fantasies we would like to tick off while we are there:

1. we pre-arrange a time to meet at a busy mrt station and jump on during rush hour so everyone is squeezed together. she will be wearing a short skirt with no panties. start off slowly rubbing her leg and slowly move up to her pussy. this has been a long time fantasy of hers so lets make it happen.

2. come over to our hotel and watch her undress and masturbate while I take photos of it all. you will stay clothed and just watch, and if she is comfortable she will let you wank and cum on her. we would be looking at a small group of guys for this.

3. meet a guy for an outdoor flashing session while I take pics. somewhere public with a bit of risk. upskirts, things like that.

we are an ang moh couple, she is size 8, dark hair, waxed/smooth pussy, a cup tits, in her early thirties.

interested, then pm me. we will need to exchange pics before meeting.

nowaday so many ang moh, all change to eat potato? :eek:

SnowLeopards
21-01-2014, 12:18 AM

Welcome to Singapore mate. Have a great time in this island. ;)

Pierre.

WertyQ
21-01-2014, 01:46 AM
Hi

Welcome to Singapore! Hope you get to do what you are hoping to do. Very happy to participate in activity 2.

powerpuffgal
21-01-2014, 08:18 AM
Welcome back to Singapore. I guess you have been here before and thus know the term 'Ang Mo'.

Not sure if there is any CCTV in the train cabin. Exercise with caution.

Cheers

Hi Samsters,

interested, then pm me. we will need to exchange pics before meeting.

georgemagnum
21-01-2014, 10:48 AM
nowaday so many ang moh, all change to eat potato? :eek:

Lols ... Wu eh boh eh, oso ang moh .... :D

gm

Meow^^
21-01-2014, 11:06 AM
Are you that ang mo who make a head line by calling Singaporean "Poor"?

WOOHOO
21-01-2014, 11:21 AM
Are you that ang mo who make a head line by calling Singaporean "Poor"?

actually his son beri cute in that video :p

Meow^^
21-01-2014, 11:23 AM

But eventually, it's stupid to post those comment.....:cool:

WOOHOO
21-01-2014, 11:24 AM
But eventually, it's stupid to post those comment.....:cool:

thats the father!! BERI BERI EXTREMELY WHITE!!!!!!!!!:p

Meow^^
21-01-2014, 11:29 AM
thats the father!! BERI BERI EXTREMELY WHITE!!!!!!!!!:p

Yeah..even his hair are "White".....win over my liquid paper...

ColdBlood99
21-01-2014, 11:46 AM
What the ang moh say over the video? Nv have a chance to see

WOOHOO
21-01-2014, 01:20 PM
What the ang moh say over the video? Nv have a chance to see

read this first than watch video

http://therealsingapore.com/content/rich-foreigner-labels-singaporeans-who-take-public-transport-poor-people

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=702504856461351

demonhunter
21-01-2014, 01:24 PM

His son looks like a total retard to me ....

perish__
21-01-2014, 01:25 PM
read this first than watch video

http://therealsingapore.com/content/rich-foreigner-labels-singaporeans-who-take-public-transport-poor-people

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=702504856461351

should just revoke his EP or PR , send him off.....like how we did it to the ah neh

Lamborghini
21-01-2014, 02:18 PM
His son looks like a total retard to me ....
LOL.

should just revoke his EP or PR , send him off.....like how we did it to the ah neh

"They" love to fondle the tits and balls of the white people.

eddiectt
21-01-2014, 06:19 PM
guys you have an offer to have fun with my wife and all you want to do is chat about some guy and what he said about singapore. aren't we all here for sex :-)?

iceage
21-01-2014, 07:29 PM
guys you have an offer to have fun with my wife and all you want to do is chat about some guy and what he said about singapore. aren't we all here for sex :-)?

Yes. We are all here for sex but you can only have sex for 30 mins to an hour. We like to TCSS the rest of the time. :D

perish__
21-01-2014, 07:36 PM
Yes. We are all here for sex but you can only have sex for 30 mins to an hour. We like to TCSS the rest of the time. :D

aiyoh bro,

yi ang moh bo siang la, lan jiao sibei dua, last sibei ku one la...
30min bo kao ...

jason_
22-01-2014, 11:14 PM

hope you enjoy yourself. how many days will you be here? from what date to what date?

nydccafe
23-01-2014, 12:12 AM
Hi Samsters,

interested, then email me: [email protected]. include a picture and let us know what you are interested in.

Fantasy 1 is very dangerous. If the missus suddenly shouts molest, free long stay chalet in Changi.

Cantwait20
23-01-2014, 12:39 AM
Check email. Sent alr man :)

lor16geylang
23-01-2014, 06:16 AM
Fantasy 1 is very dangerous. If the missus suddenly shouts molest, free long stay chalet in Changi.

like entrapment.

lor16geylang
23-01-2014, 06:39 AM
only fantasy 2 is safe to carry out, fantasies 1 and 3 can lead to unintended criminal outcomes and pay heavy price.

fantasy 2 will be better if the group of guys watch you and your wife fuck. i am sure the guys are willing to pay $50 each to watch live sex show while masturbatimg, so if 5 guys it is $250 total. or add another $50 if guy is allowed to fuck your wife, your entire trip here is paid for if you have more sessions and fantasy satisfied and wife get to enjoy much fucking.

you taking photos is quite scary, unless the guys wear masks. i think they do not want their face captured but do not mind their dicks photographed. just like your wife showing her pussy without showing her face.

nickpek
23-01-2014, 01:53 PM

Good said. .

justl00king
23-01-2014, 01:56 PM
Yes. We are all here for sex but you can only have sex for 30 mins to an hour. We like to TCSS the rest of the time. Sarpok!

Tcss is better than having sex! :eek::eek: lol :p:p