PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Masseuse with this skill...

sexdrive1
19-01-2014, 07:01 PM
I know i am not alone in this, cause I believe it's a taboo for guys to admit this....

I am a straight guy, and I love the sensation when the masseuse to put a finger into my ass while HDLY, the sensation is just heavenly. Some people call this prostate massage, but many OKT in Massage forum just use this term loosely and cross referenced it with Juagen, which is a totally different thing.

I enjoyed this experience so much with a Masseuse, Yun Er who has left singapore.... I missed her so much.

The other masseuse that does this, is Angel in Massage forum, but she now operates in G land which i don't really favour going. With her, she managed to make me experience multiple orgasm (no joke!) for the first time, by pressing onto my prostate when I was cumming.... heavenly!!

So, I hope that any bro can share with me any Masseuse that does this... If you are not comfortable in sharing to the public that you have similar craving... please pm me... I promise to up you!!

sexdrive1
20-01-2014, 10:09 AM
Any input highly appreciated!!

ogaloga
22-01-2014, 07:52 AM
Was in a turkish massage in Bangkok many years ago. This joint does not offer full job. Only maximum hand job.

Opted for a older lady about 40+. After the usual scrub, hair wash, nail cutting etc the long bath, I proceed to the bed.

She took out a comdom and in my mind I was thinking.... What the hell... sex???

Anyway she proceed with the hand job which was very good and suddenly a finger with the condom entered my ass hole. The feeling was so intense when I cum. never had this feeling before. Totally spent and laid there sleeping through the whole massage.

This is totally different from the juagen which I also had in a traditional joint in Bangkok chinatown. They never do it unless you are a regular who was my freind. My dick was steel hard but never had the chance to cum. They know when to stop.

joselim
22-01-2014, 06:14 PM
Try having the Chrakra massage from Serai Aromatherapy Centre, C10, Ground Floor, Fahrenheit 88 Shopping Centre, Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur.
Ask for Mr Filex Lim mobile No. 019-4498833.
You would love it.

mag3459
22-01-2014, 09:27 PM
http://mymantrasg.com/about.html can try her bro,

sexdrive1
22-01-2014, 09:42 PM
http://mymantrasg.com/about.html can try her bro,

thanks for sharing, if this is maya in orchard towers.... have tried her before.... A somewhat cold MILF, though she did finger up my ass, the feeling wasn't great.

I would not RTF.

(seems like price has increased too.. )

sexdrive1
22-01-2014, 10:01 PM
Try having the Chrakra massage from Serai Aromatherapy Centre, C10, Ground Floor, Fahrenheit 88 Shopping Centre, Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur.
Ask for Mr Filex Lim mobile No. 019-4498833.
You would love it.

thanks for sharing, but no, i am not having a guy's finger up my ass....

Tuanehkia
23-01-2014, 12:57 AM
I know i am not alone in this, cause I believe it's a taboo for guys to admit this....

I am a straight guy, and I love the sensation when the masseuse to put a finger into my ass while HDLY, the sensation is just heavenly. Some people call this prostate massage, but many OKT in Massage forum just use this term loosely and cross referenced it with Juagen, which is a totally different thing.

I enjoyed this experience so much with a Masseuse, Yun Er who has left singapore.... I missed her so much.

The other masseuse that does this, is Angel in Massage forum, but she now operates in G land which i don't really favour going. With her, she managed to make me experience multiple orgasm (no joke!) for the first time, by pressing onto my prostate when I was cumming.... heavenly!!

So, I hope that any bro can share with me any Masseuse that does this... If you are not comfortable in sharing to the public that you have similar craving... please pm me... I promise to up you!!

Can share angel contact? I exchange with u

IwantbustyKim
23-01-2014, 01:47 AM
What if long fingernails stratch ur kachang

diputs1269
23-01-2014, 09:49 AM

Then will be disastrous if happen. :mad:

cncs
23-01-2014, 11:16 AM
I did book her before but when I reached, see her face immediately tell her last minute something came up and need to postpone to next day.

thanks for sharing, if this is maya in orchard towers.... have tried her before.... A somewhat cold MILF, though she did finger up my ass, the feeling wasn't great.

I would not RTF.

(seems like price has increased too.. )

Dekachin
26-01-2014, 01:07 PM
Yah tried her before too, want something similar but with someone prettier or better skilled.

TheTerminator
26-01-2014, 02:58 PM
I enjoyed this experience so much with a Masseuse, Yun Er who has left
singapore.... I missed her so much.

Yup remember her, best experience i ever had, no one comes close :cool:

sky_liner2
26-01-2014, 04:19 PM

That is what we normally call 'Pica Lobang'!!!:D

ang076
26-01-2014, 10:21 PM
I also like to be massaged in this way.

If you can and dont mind the old and small place , try Lai Lai from Petain Road brothel, she charged only $50.

She would make guy on all fours and ARed me and also performed prostate massage by sticking her fingers into ass. How do I feel? I felt so good about being treated in this manner.

If you want this done in hotel, you can try $300 or above , provided by outcall massage agency .

I am still looking for HC gals who can provide this kind of specials for $100.

sexdrive1
01-02-2014, 05:44 PM
I also like to be massaged in this way.

If you can and dont mind the old and small place , try Lai Lai from Petain Road brothel, she charged only $50.

She would make guy on all fours and ARed me and also performed prostate massage by sticking her fingers into ass. How do I feel? I felt so good about being treated in this manner.

If you want this done in hotel, you can try $300 or above , provided by outcall massage agency .

I am still looking for HC gals who can provide this kind of specials for $100.

thanks bro, anymore suggestion?

argon112
04-02-2014, 10:28 PM
Hi bro sex drive 1 you got pm.

gotnotime
05-02-2014, 12:56 AM
Now this has gotten me curious about prostate massage :p

DIYK
19-02-2014, 09:45 PM
...I enjoyed this experience so much with a Masseuse, Yun Er who has left singapore.... I missed her so much.

ah yes, yun er one of the legends in sbf... so nostalgic~~:D
i rem her for her masaji skill, din rem she got poke poke hole one:rolleyes:

PeterPan01
08-04-2014, 05:06 PM
Had this a few years back from Honey, aka Serene, of the HC called PB near Parkway Parade, then moved when place closed to T5. Dun know where she is now, last heard it was maybe USSC.
I will try Lost & Found thread to trace her. Otherwise anyone know?