PDA

View Full Version : Looking for older guy to take care(totally waste of time)

curio
19-01-2014, 04:25 PM
http://s843.photobucket.com/user/curiosity151/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG-20140119-WA0000_zps70a5a17e.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
It so hard to maintain mine virgin post but now no more:mad:
This gal is a total waste of time, cock teaster and fishy.

I have to sent her total 3pm for a few day and she did not reply to me until i have to use mine VIRGIN post to lurk her out and she revert to me less then 40min asking for my wechat ID.(virgin still the best) (This mean she did check but don't bother to reply but at least decline me so that i won't send pm again)

The next day i gave her my ID wechat less then 30~45min she added me(she did check her inbox hourly but refused to replies my pm until i make a post in her thread)

Again this is the most funny part of all! I saw her wechat location was *ukraine rivne*, after a short conversations i told her that i real and sincere that i can meet up with her the next day. Guess wat she told me? She in northern part of peninsular Malaysia holiday but stay in central area of Singapore and want me to fly over to meet her.

Question 1) I ask her where in Malaysia she did not say, northern it big like Perlis kedah penang and perak

Question 2) she on holiday how the hell she want me to meet her when we can meet when she back in Singapore. That doesn't sound logic.

Funny part is here again, she told me that she not desperate looking for someone then why in the first place she here?
Question3) after her first post less then 3 day she got someone
Question4) why she wanna post her pictures in bikini

Not desperate then wat? Horny?:confused:

After a short chat, she went shower till the next day noon and evening time i sms her no repiled from her.

So today i sms her again saying that i sincere and do not waste my time and again less then 1min she replied ask me go find other gal.(This mean she check her wechat often but don't reply to me at all)

So it a total waste of time, i can provide all she want and fit all her bill but keep wasting my time. And the most funny part is she did not put her info here to look for guy. It either she a recycle FL in huge debt or she has too many sd/bf here.:cool:

tomjoe
19-01-2014, 04:30 PM
Totally agree ..
Waste time...

curio
19-01-2014, 05:53 PM
Anyone have any information about this gal who stay in central area of Singapore but asked me to go northern Malaysia to look for her? pls float my pm and I want to see how true is it.

yangguo
19-01-2014, 06:31 PM
Anyone have any information about this gal who stay in central area of Singapore but asked me to go northern Malaysia to look for her? pls float my pm and I want to see how true is it.

I really don't understand why you still wanna check out this gal who has given you all kind of nonsense?

Come on TS, move on and I am sure you can find someone else who is more genuine in looking for sugardaddy.

WOOHOO
19-01-2014, 07:04 PM
I really don't understand why you still wanna check out this gal who has given you all kind of nonsense?

Come on TS, move on and I am sure you can find someone else who is more genuine in looking for sugardaddy.

he is looking for her? discreetly? :p Maybe there was some form of transaction undertable :p

curio
19-01-2014, 07:07 PM

well i dont mind nonsense but she out there to cheat and lied. Just warn bro out there.

Have u mistaken me for someone?
I will never leave someone simply because he became sick.
Everybody will be sick someday , treat others like how you want to be treated is what my parents taught me.

Kudos to this bro who PM me, this friends is really sick and he brought her black parda and other expensive stuff yet Bveneta still left him. So Bveneta that wat ur parents taught u too?
Bveneta u dare to deny it?

Triple70
19-01-2014, 07:39 PM
I don't recall her posting any pic of herself that will identify herself.
It's very ungentlemanly of u to post a picture of a lady in such a forum.
Whether the pic is indeed her or not, that's not the point, but in this instance it is done out of malice. If u are indeed trying to take care of someone, u have a lot to learn. No rational lady will dare send u any pic.

Moderator should delete this thread.

TwentySeven
19-01-2014, 07:44 PM
Whether the pic is indeed her or not, that's not the point, but in this instance it is done out of malice. If u are indeed trying to take care of someone, u have a lot to learn. No rational lady will dare send u any pic.

lol triple70 heard from some of the girls you offer help then in sms, ask ht wt face pic etc all then talk many cock but endup no help? wondering on ur helping a lady with 180k thread must be a big hoax.

relentless
19-01-2014, 08:16 PM
well i dont mind nonsense but she out there to cheat and lied. Just warn bro out there.

What has she cheated you? Your money? Your love? What?

What is your expectation of finding a sb here... it is not like finding a FL.. where you pay and then you can get your service.

For SD/SB - there is still a process... you still need to be comfortable before can proceed.. so has she asked you for money and you have given her?

Or you are talking about waste of time? Yes, most of the SB here.. waste of time.. or takes a long time.. you have to be realistic..

Most don't even reply... And even after reply.. with email address.. don't reply email.. or some given your phone/wechat/line.. you can chat.. and still nothing will come out.. You have to be realistic.. does not mean chat with you means she will want you as SD.

on the other hand, there are many fake SD as well.. some of the SBs I have met/chat with.. were taking for rides as well... that is why they are wary..

And lastly, if she given you her photo in chatting.. that is Private... and it is unethical for you to post her photos .. unless she has cheated you of money or anything.. Now, tell me.. which SB will dare to communicate with you and share photo with you.. and when the relationship is not proceeding.. you simply publish their photo..

lbk2020
19-01-2014, 08:58 PM
a she or he?

Botakhei
19-01-2014, 09:53 PM
Most likely picture is fake one lar, which girl so stupid to give out real photo to sbf guys.

AssLover
19-01-2014, 10:27 PM
Let her mind her business I am deleting this post not to flame anyone

DO_YOU_BJ
19-01-2014, 10:42 PM
Deleted Post

smiletallie
20-01-2014, 03:31 AM
LOL haha easy to find out if u wanna isn it, anyway just passoing by

curio
21-01-2014, 08:04 PM

First chee hong go back to ur '180k ' thread. tok so much end up never help want to act hero here. Rmb hero die young.

What has she cheated you? Your money? Your love? What?

Other heros comeing to the rescue I realli like ur post so much that i will like to See how u eat back ur own words and put shame on u for the next posting.;)
I have more info of her and I really pity those that have support and been fool by her look and the way she tok

curio
23-01-2014, 11:27 PM
After so many day this is wat i got from our bro here!Ladies and gentlemen lets welcome TEH MINMIN from penang the big liars of the year.:D

http://s843.photobucket.com/user/curiosity151/media-full/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG-20140123-WA0004_zps01e27f60.jpg.html

Now i know cant trusted anyone like u when u said u are sooooo serious and sincere but not desperate looking for someone to take care of. U Sure u are not into any games? We will be a fool to believe u

http://s843.photobucket.com/user/curiosity151/media-full/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG-20140123-WA0005_zps758e28fa.jpg.html

Wooohooo holiday in PENANG! Stay in central of singapore we will be a fool to believe u

http://s843.photobucket.com/user/curiosity151/media-full/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG-20140123-WA0006_zps5cb0285d.jpg.html

i realli had a gd laugh at this! Stay in central area of Singapore we will be a fool to believe u

http://s843.photobucket.com/user/curiosity151/media-full/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG-20140123-WA0007_zps1df2c34f.jpg.html

I luv this post so much that this gal who tell the truth and care often will make a big lied to me. I realli so sad that the truth is not wat i want to hear and now u know wat would ppl think of u now

http://s843.photobucket.com/user/curiosity151/media-full/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG-20140123-WA0008_zps9de9a887.jpg.html

Yes u did not lie but u lied! 10 out of ur words onli one can believe and that ur photo. Gal like u should be put in hall of shame singapore. U are not staying in any part of Singapore and u are not holiday in Malaysia but stay in penang. So that wat ur parents taught u to lie to a guy who u knew less then 180min who are realli sincere to take care of u?

My current sb is going overseas soon and I need to find a replacement.

Depending on the looks will pay from 3k to 4k+ a month

Please email me at [email protected]

I so sorri that i spoiled the image of ur dream gal. Wat make u think that she wont cheat my money since she can tell all lies in the beginning? Since u are one of her big support then pls give her that amount of money and stay put in my thread. I will put more shame on u and her supporter.

AssLover
24-01-2014, 10:16 PM
Cat is out of bag lol unfortunately this is problem with most of ladies here......they do not understand this is a sex forum and SB is service they provide and they need to be humble because the guys who have money have big ego......they do not care about rants here because supply in Singapore is more than demand. But we always look for change lol

curio
24-01-2014, 10:35 PM
Cat is out of bag lol unfortunately this is problem with most of ladies here......they do not understand this is a sex forum and SB is service they provide and they need to be humble because the guys who have money have big ego......they do not care about rants here because supply in Singapore is more than demand. But we always look for change lol

Tell ur frd justice will be done. That slut leave him bcos he sick but she deny it. We can see how HONEST she is;)

I welcome all her fans, supporter and any challenger to back up her. See who will get the last laugh!

where relentless and Triple70? suck big thumbs and hiding away?

smiletallie
25-01-2014, 01:02 AM
CURIO!!!!

I saipok u... Hahah, I feel u man...

curio
25-01-2014, 04:32 PM
http://s843.photobucket.com/user/curiosity151/media-full/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG-20140125-WA0004_zps3c2e42a3.jpg.html

http://s843.photobucket.com/user/curiosity151/media-full/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG-20140125-WA0002_zps35242048.jpg.html

http://s843.photobucket.com/user/curiosity151/media-full/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG-20140125-WA0003_zps28768302.jpg.html

Beside a gd story teller u have to make urself loooook so sorri look sooooooo like a victim with 2 crying faces to gain and felt for u so that ken and other will think that u are sooooooo sorri and fall into ur kc. Hey ken u have time and money y dont u make heavily investment on her? I realli had a gd laugh when she sent this to me. Indeed a stuipd gal.

http://s843.photobucket.com/user/curiosity151/media-full/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG-20140125-WA0000_zpsc0f03822.jpg.html

http://s843.photobucket.com/user/curiosity151/media-full/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG-20140125-WA0001_zps30ec2245.jpg.html

By putting this article up u are insulting Mr Lee, u are making me puke! He a hardworking down to earth honest business man. Unlike u big fat liars want gift weekly dump someone who is nice to u but he sick and so lazy to works hard instead cum here to be SB. By putting this u are making urself a fool and shame. Now everyone know u are a predator looking for someone stupid enough to fall into ur kc trap rather then been a prey crying here and there putting up articles.

georgemagnum
26-01-2014, 12:09 AM
Interesting thread ..... But I'm a little confused (with apologies) .... Wat has it gonna do with relentless? :rolleyes:

gm

relentless
26-01-2014, 08:45 AM
I so sorri that i spoiled the image of ur dream gal. Wat make u think that she wont cheat my money since she can tell all lies in the beginning? Since u are one of her big support then pls give her that amount of money and stay put in my thread. I will put more shame on u and her supporter.

I don't care about your conversation with her. Firstly she is not my dream girl - not by a long shot.

I asked you before, what has she cheated you - your money, your love, your time?

If it is for the time chatting with her - well, most sb are time wasters.. so I am not surprised. But if she did not cheat you of money or anything.. that what is the problem>

Lies? Most of us don't tell the truth to strangers when chatting.. we don't give real name, what we do, where we stay.. this is call 'basic protection' - not lies. If you deem that as 'lies' so be it.. Don't be so naive to believe everything someone tells you during chatting.

I am not her supporter or anything. I just find that you created this thread just on a witch-hunt for her. Just because she told you some lies that she staying in SG and holidaying in Malaysia - it is such a big deal? Or you have other motives - I don't know. I just find out you just bait her to provide you with info - including her photo - which you published online for all to see - when what she did was chatting with you (with lies as you said). I don't think publishing photos of a girl who has not cheated or harmed you not ethical. And I spoke my mind.

relentless
26-01-2014, 08:47 AM
where relentless and Triple70? suck big thumbs and hiding away?

Who is hiding? Just because no one bother about your petty antics..

relentless
26-01-2014, 08:48 AM
Interesting thread ..... But I'm a little confused (with apologies) .... Wat has it gonna do with relentless? :rolleyes:

gm

Well nothing to do with me.. But I made initial comment about not ethical about publishing photo of the girl.. he buay song.. want to drag me through his petty shit.

curio
26-01-2014, 06:36 PM
I don't care about your conversation with her. Firstly she is not my dream girl - not by a long shot.

I asked you before, what has she cheated you - your money, your love, your time?

If it is for the time chatting with her - well, most sb are time wasters.. so I am not surprised. But if she did not cheat you of money or anything.. that what is the problem>

Lies? Most of us don't tell the truth to strangers when chatting.. we don't give real name, what we do, where we stay.. this is call 'basic protection' - not lies. If you deem that as 'lies' so be it.. Don't be so naive to believe everything someone tells you during chatting.

I am not her supporter or anything. I just find that you created this thread just on a witch-hunt for her. Just because she told you some lies that she staying in SG and holidaying in Malaysia - it is such a big deal? Or you have other motives - I don't know. I just find out you just bait her to provide you with info - including her photo - which you published online for all to see - when what she did was chatting with you (with lies as you said). I don't think publishing photos of a girl who has not cheated or harmed you not ethical. And I spoke my mind.

I m looking for a guy to take good care of me financially and emotionally
Yes it is more of a relationship rather than a mere transaction.
I want to be exclusively yours, caring about you. Showering you with all my love

Finally u are here, i sooooo luv ur post that make urself a fool like her. pls read carefully wat she wrote u pea brain. She is looking for serious relationship like husband and not a SB. wat u mean that she can lied to me bcos i a stranger or so call basic protection? but i can provide all her need and stress free? And so pea brain relentlessBoth parties have to be truth and pure to each other even as a frds. wat make u think that she wont cheat me if she can tell all lied in the beginning? I might be a fool right now if i never expose all her dirty trick and conned by her or any other guy. Next time if a gal told u she is serious and want a relationship to u but she told all lied do u want? If yes PM me now, i have hundreds of them now to conned ur money.Use ur brain not ur DICK

You decide whether i meet the criteria of suitability,acceptability& feasibility.
:)

Looking at this in my shoes, again i m looking for more of a relationship than transactional thing, needless me to say the advantages of having an exclusive partner i am sure everyone knows what i mean.

Thank you.

relentless wat make u think that she is gd? dont be fool by her look, do u think she fit in all the criteria of suitability,acceptability& feasibility by leaving someone who is sick but willing to take care, love and brought prada bag and other expensive stuff to her? Do u want this kind of gal that can leave u when u are sick too? If yes PM me now, i have hundreds of them now to conned ur money. but i highly doubt u can buy expensive stuff too, well u got it! Again use ur brain not ur dick. I told u, hero die young! RMB? And do u know the real story behind it? very very sooooon u going to be the next Singapore idiots and the whole forum want to see how u make shame and fool of urself.

curio
26-01-2014, 06:43 PM
Stay tuned folk!!! our team is working very hard gathering information and some informer PM in to me. This is 100% accurate bcos this gal is so famous among here that many knew her. we going to solve this case NO: TEH MINMIN ASAP.:D

Breaking NEWS is cumming soon

AssLover
28-01-2014, 06:46 AM
This is turning to be nice soap opera ....I still do not know why people are spending so much time on this lady.......remember golden rules at SBF ...FF....fuck and forget. There should be no emotional attachment ( I have learned my lesson hard way) with any lady in this forum. As a long time SBF member even I got wrong in to this game........these girls are here for money and that is fact. If they were looking for match they will be at match.com

relentless
28-01-2014, 08:02 AM
Curio.continue ine a stupid idiot to believe every word written here. Only a fool will take every word literally. The idea is to comms enough to meet. Then f... and if ok and conditions are right to continue...

I don't know her personally. Never met her. I don't know your motive for doing this when you have not been cheated or anyone can vouched that they are bring cheated. You are just one man show directing and acting yourself. Pathetic.

Unless u have a personal venetta. .. but it should stay personal. .

U can continue. .. i am off this thread

adonis
28-01-2014, 12:08 PM
How much a month did BVeneta n u, curio, agree to for a SB/SD relationship? BVeneta lives in Penang but want to con guys in S'pore without actually meeting them? Is this the premise? Don't let any one con u of money. But if they give good service in bed n GFE, then pay them more...

curio
29-01-2014, 01:03 AM
I don't know her personally.Please leave her alone

Big liar, we knew who u are and u are NEXT.:D u are smart that bcos the more i post the truth will bring u shame. let see how long can u last. RMB hero die young and 'smart is enough dont act more smart)In hokkien :D

How much a month did BVeneta n u, curio, agree to for a SB/SD relationship? BVeneta lives in Penang but want to con guys in S'pore without actually meeting them? Is this the premise? Don't let any one con u of money. But if they give good service in bed n GFE, then pay them more...

well adonis, let me tell forum about ur little dark secret. u can deny but u cant hide. u like AJ and u have been to the DSC and once u have a PRC gf. :eek:

curio
29-01-2014, 01:14 AM
you got the wrong girl-This IANDM send me a post 'you got the wrong girl' Title is; Please leave her alone

We came across many nick and we make sure do a search on every nick and this is wat we found. Too bad this thread is deleted as we cant find any more posting from him.

At that time she had fell in love with other samster and i advices her not to cause he a married man.

So after a few week of chatting on phone i had fallen to her. And we begin to be together. She divorce with a kids in penang and i don't mind at all.

But after a while she begin to show her attitude and hot temped to me. I rememberer one time i had to ease her temper down and got her 4 or 5 perfume that she want.

After a few month of together, she begin to ask me to pay for her car installment, at first i do not want cause of her attitude and temper which cause us to quarrel and she threaten to broke off if i don't help her. well, i love her so more, she cried to me and i was soft hearted and i do it.

well i was at her house i even play with her kids, even her mom told her that she never seen a adult willing to spent so much time to play with her kids.

I even teach her son simple ABC, wipe his ASS when shit and showering.
I know she had difficulty in financed, so every meal with her mom or her i will just pay for the meal. Unless her father is around then he will pay, but most of the time is i pay.

I remembered when her iphone was contacted with water and can't function properly i love her so much that i sign a s3 for her and it not even a year for me and i have to pay penalty. Later i still get a note 2 for her.

The way she treat me all depend on her mood, sometime she will make me happy, kiss or hugs me.

Everything is changed when my investment failed and i don't have money with me. Her attitude is Change, that time i was so down i ask her to hug and kiss me but she won't.

Her jan car installment is up and my investment had lose $$$$, so what did i do? I go take up credit line to pay for her. I even borrow money from friends so that i can bring her to china for her online business.

I still buy alots of thing for her that too many until i lazy to pen down.

I know there is a china man who trying to court her and told her how rich he was, so that time i ask her to get the china man for help, guess what she say, she said cannot this all that, i was like WTF, i did so much for her even when i was broke, can't you help me?

She did told me that i pamper her too much that why she become like this, if i don't pamper her she said i don't love her. When i pamper her she say i the one who cause this.

There was this group of people who create a app called kakao, when you can have as much people as you want.

This kakao add is for those who lose their $$$$ in this investment, she will keep taking my phone to see this kakao. she will keep reading and ignore me until one days i was damn piss off, told her i going back home and she beg me not to go and promise me won't do it again. Guess what, at night less then the last accident happen 5 hrds ago, the same thing repeat and she keep reading the app till i scold her "FUCKING BITCH" then she will come to me.

Basically, when she out with me she do not have to pay a single cent. Even when she come spore with her mom and kids she did not have to pay for a single cent too. Not to mention about the stuff and time i spent for her. I will not ask back.

What i wanna know why a girl will become like this after i have broke? Her attitude is totally changed and won't make me happy anymore. I do check online say maybe due to stress or what but she told me after i broke life still same for her? So how could it make sense?

Somemore i pay for her stuff and car installment, ask her to ask the china man for help what wrong with it? I her bf/ future husband and the china man is just a normal friends. She should ask from him and help me.

She even agree that she don't treat me good and very selfish to me, but that time i don't mind cos i love her. But in the end what did i get? Shit and rubbish.

What yours opinion? Too lazy to write all down.

georgemagnum
29-01-2014, 08:27 AM
Big liar, we knew who u are and u are NEXT.:D u are smart that bcos the more i post the truth will bring u shame. let see how long can u last. RMB hero die young and 'smart is enough dont act more smart)In hokkien :D

well adonis, let me tell forum about ur little dark secret. u can deny but u cant hide. u like AJ and u have been to the DSC and once u have a PRC gf. :eek:

TS,

Not trying to interfere ... U seem to know quite a bit about ppl's private life ....
Private remains private ... Why spill it out in the open?
Live n let live if u may consider ......

gm

Wei Xiaobao
29-01-2014, 10:15 AM
Wonder if this is the same penang girl who told me she was pregnant with my child some years ago.:rolleyes: Remember she hada fiery temper temper then but of course did not believe the child was mine as I know she had other men besides me.

AssLover
30-01-2014, 05:20 AM
Can you provide some juicy details brother....looks like a soap opera!

curio
30-01-2014, 02:22 PM
Wonder if this is the same penang girl who told me she was pregnant with my child some years ago.:rolleyes: Remember she hada fiery temper temper then but of course did not believe the child was mine as I know she had other men besides me.

Can you provide some juicy details brother....looks like a soap opera!

Happy Chinese new year to all! More breaking news to stunt the new year.:eek::D

BVeneta
30-01-2014, 05:22 PM
You know who you are

You can say what you want about me. You yourselves know what you did to me , And also the std that cannot be cure that you gave me

To other girl look for SD here, please be carefull.
Always use protection.
Dun end up like me . Now i am to live with the virus for lifetime

AssLover
30-01-2014, 08:10 PM
Lady mind your drama and get the fuck out ...if prada bag, ipad free trip to Japan with my friend is not enough to con him and others is not enough you have the balls to come here and tell your story.....fuck the hell off from here your story in this forum is over.

AssLover
30-01-2014, 08:11 PM
Why you do not come to Singapore will get you tested for the story and end this crap of yours ......

AssLover
30-01-2014, 08:13 PM
You are a lying bitch everyone knows sleeping with hundreds of people telling your dog story....conning my friend....and others here.....what about Prada bag? Ipad , oh forgot you wanted Bose speakers......and you call yourself simple ? Then call my friend to say you will return the money .....my friend never thought you will have so many guys conned here....you even told a guy you are pregnant with his kid? Wtf who will believe you lady?

My friend is a decent guy and really liked you.......but when stories started coming your true colors came out......go work in a spa at least you will make money and not con people

AssLover
30-01-2014, 08:25 PM
I salute brother curio for bringing out facts and lets get rid of this dirt from forum. We are here to pay for services and not get conned. Great job bro

BVeneta
30-01-2014, 08:34 PM
Asslover, I m not refering to your fren...
Please inform your friend to get checked up..
Ur fren is a really nice guy.. I hope he din get the std from me...

BVeneta
30-01-2014, 08:37 PM
To any guy who slept with me pls get check medical asap..

BVeneta
30-01-2014, 08:39 PM
Asslover, I m not refering to your fren...
Please inform your friend to get checked up..
Ur fren is a really nice guy.. I hope he din get the std from me...
Yes i agree your fren is a nice guy he even bought me a cartier ring!

AssLover
30-01-2014, 08:45 PM
I do not know about ring etc but I was the one just having fun here and we have never met. So talking bad about my friend is not good.

Look at how many people are saying the same story when you are dealing with them? You are a lady with kid and need to find a husband and settle down. This forum is not a place to find husband this is fuck and forget forum

BVeneta
30-01-2014, 08:48 PM
To Curio, so sorry for not to chat wif you, when i say goodbye to you is the day i take my blood test and pap smear report... I do not want to pass std to anyone else.. Pls tell anyone who have sex wif me get test as soon as possible... Since i have sex with many guys.. But i remember i have syntom right after i go holiday trip (not japan trip) with him... I thot it was minor infection so i ignore..And i even donate blood in general hospital two months ago... This is all mistake

BVeneta
30-01-2014, 08:52 PM
I do not know about ring etc but I was the one just having fun here and we have never met. So talking bad about my friend is not good.

Look at how many people are saying the same story when you are dealing with them? You are a lady with kid and need to find a husband and settle down. This forum is not a place to find husband this is fuck and forget forum

When did i talk bad about ur fren?
I lost my phone and do not have his contact anymore, pls advice him to get full std test soon. The virus is something start with h... Not hiv dont have to worry!

I cannot find husband anymore... Doctor say this virus will stay forever in my body and it will surface when my body weak...

BVeneta
30-01-2014, 08:58 PM
I think this is because i con too many guys before so bad karma happens to me so i m getting the disease that cannot be cure..

Pls see first page for my photo.. If you have ever sleep with me, please get doctor test soon...

BVeneta
30-01-2014, 09:15 PM
You are a lying bitch everyone knows sleeping with hundreds of people telling your dog story....conning my friend....and others here.....what about Prada bag? Ipad , oh forgot you wanted Bose speakers......and you call yourself simple ? Then call my friend to say you will return the money .....my friend never thought you will have so many guys conned here....you even told a guy you are pregnant with his kid? Wtf who will believe you lady?

My friend is a decent guy and really liked you.......but when stories started coming your true colors came out......go work in a spa at least you will make money and not con people

I pregnant and abort so many time i dun remember which guy is this ..

BVeneta
31-01-2014, 10:56 PM
http://s843.photobucket.com/user/curiosity151/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG-20140119-WA0000_zps70a5a17e.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
It so hard to maintain mine virgin post but now no more:mad:
This gal is a total waste of time, cock teaster and fishy.

l:

This is my picture and i am got std from sleeping with many guys that i meet from here. Please get a STD test asap when you have sex with me before!!!!

curio
03-02-2014, 12:41 AM
Woohooooo! More pm flood me pls:D

curio
03-02-2014, 06:38 PM
What has she cheated you? Your money? Your love?

relentless see i told u, u are a big fool and idiot in this forum to have back up her so many time here. Shame on u!!!! Shame on u!!!!! cat is out of the bag now, why are u so quiet now? RMB hero die young.:D

I think this is because i con too many guys before so bad karma happens to me so i m getting the disease that cannot be cure..

Pls see first page for my photo.. If you have ever sleep with me, please get doctor test soon...

BVeneta
04-02-2014, 12:36 PM
relentless see i told u, u are a big fool and idiot in this forum to have back up her so many time here. Shame on u!!!! Shame on u!!!!! cat is out of the bag now, why are u so quiet now? RMB hero die young.:D

Yap! Please beware of me i got STD!!!

relentless
04-02-2014, 07:26 PM

What the fuck are you talking. I thought you went to treat your std.

What back her up. I told you I never met her and don't know her. I still ask what has she cheated you of? Or she gave you std?

nextview
04-02-2014, 07:32 PM
dont fuck around and you will never fear of getting aids / std :cool:

curio
06-02-2014, 10:04 AM
U can continue. .. i am off this thread

What the fuck are you talking. I thought you went to treat your std.

What back her up. I told you I never met her and don't know her. I still ask what has she cheated you of? Or she gave you std?

u think we believe u? u off this thread and why u are back? Go check for STD soon.:D

More breaking new, pic, TEH MINMIN did a nice BBBJ and wild sex in a hotel confirm 100% accurate by one of our informer.:D

smiletallie
06-02-2014, 08:24 PM
wow this girl so pretty, and kana STD.

wat a waste.

Is that pic really her?

curio
08-02-2014, 09:07 AM
wow this girl so pretty, and kana STD.

wat a waste.

Is that pic really her?

Stay tuned and u know it her.:D

curio