PDA

View Full Version : 3033

Pages : [1] 2

Geekynerd
19-01-2014, 01:44 AM
Couldn't find 3033 thread.. So created one here.. Any fr on the girls?

slyer
19-01-2014, 04:02 PM
The girls in this house are:

AC (Malaysian)
Xiao Fan (SYT)
Bao Bao (slutty)
Wen Wen (slutty)

Xian Fan and Bao Bao are the top 2 ang pais in this house :D

Feel free to add on any girls if i missed out any of them :D

darrenown
20-01-2014, 05:09 PM
how old is the Malaysian?

this is a cat 100 or 150 house?

omnia
20-01-2014, 05:32 PM
Xiao Fan (3033)....21-22yr old mm fm Hubei...fair, demure chio really fresh syt...wears little if any makeup, has sparkling eyes...somehow she reminds me of a young MeiZhi (long since retired m'sian ang pai fm 2220) n more recently like the retired Sichuan sensuous feminine KC queen, 1G Qian Qian (1654A), not so much the look but the overall young yet sensual feminine demeanour/feel!!..smells nice n has soft lips n a longish tongue, I like...163+cm ht, slim shapely legs...slim bod, fresh tight n young feel, also has a lovely back...A+ cup boobs wif pinkish raisin droplet tits...ass is flatish yet perky juicy...lovely pussy is abit bushy but no smell...feminine lilac coloured pedicure, I like!...has no previous skin trade experience(or so she told me)...

Sex svc is vgd n gfe is excellent!...totally adorable, ooh so sweet, gentle n friendly mm...super duper natural gfe feel all the way...solid passionate sensuous frenching...!:...also a keen learner n aims to pls...!

Helped me undress fm head to toe, even helped untie me shoes n take off me socks...gentle coy demeanour, followed by wet kisses n light frenching while I helped her strip...vgd bod n pussy feel...

Shower action...full works pkge...v shiok sensual soapy raba n hdly, now wif passionate sensuous frenching!...really damn nice feel of her bod n legs wrapped ard me wif the water cascading!...warm water bbbj solid sensuous deepthroat wif shy yet erotic eyecontact!...

Bed action...full works pkge except no ar...licked me bod all over wif shiok bod n pussy feel...bbbj damn bloody shiok wet slurpy deepthroat n balls suck n lick + perinuem lick wif nice eyecontact... at times she let her saliva dribble down her lips on to me cock head, shyly yet mischievously looking up at me, rubbed abit wif her hand/palm, then went down to gobble on me cock again, kinda of like jap av style, v nice!...me standing she kneeling on the bed v submissive n sensual feel, took me throbbing cock out of her soft sweet mouth n gently slapped it on her cheeks wif her moaning lagi steam!:p...

My turn...got a vgd response fm her while i sucked n played wif her boobs/tits, moaning, hands caressing me face wif tits erect hard!...then gave her lovely oyster me full tonguefu, great reaction...jerking, squirming, moaning, dripping wet, hands gripping the sheet, at other times hands squeezing her boobs, n yet at other times her hands spreading her pussy lips wide...n when she got real high, her pussy was grinding on me tongue!...climbed up n put me throbbing cock into her sweet soft mouth while I gently played wif her clitty n fingered her pussy which got her really hot wet n horny, gasping at times fm slurpy lick n suck of me cock, begging me to fuck her!...damn bloody shiok seeing such a young fresh sweetie chiobu responding in such a fashion!

Fj vgd as she is quite tight n let herself go naturally to enjoy...even to the extent of demurely putting her finger into her n purring in ecstasy!!...best enjoyed: standing doggie wif Xiao Fan in her killer heels, her legs closed for tighter feel, turned her head to french, enhanced by side mirror effect; sideways spooning wif her one leg lifted up, me having access to her clit, accentuated by side mirror n frenching; foldable chair wif her ass on the edge of the bed, she spreading her legs eagled, eyes fixed on me, frenchie n pumping hard; asian cowgal piak piak piak she working it hard...!...ended wif cuddling, her head on me shoulder, frenching n fun chit chat!...

Overall had a v enjoyable time wif this Xiao Fan...at times coy n shy at other times hot passionate n sensual...all the time just so adorable that I wanna 'eat' her up...also vgd company...definite gem:cool:
#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation

Brojason
20-01-2014, 09:41 PM
Bro Slyer who is good? Is the BaoBao with tatoo?

unregistered_10
20-01-2014, 09:57 PM
This hse location discreet, away frm the human traffic.
The Okt of this house Ah soh , but she got a boyish looking assistant who also ferry the hse gals for outcall.Big rooms similiar to 2831A.
They are very flexible if you want to call gals frm other houses over.

slyer
20-01-2014, 11:25 PM
Bro Slyer who is good? Is the BaoBao with tatoo?

This bao bao is new. I have not up her yet. Only up xiao fan :D

omnia
21-01-2014, 06:54 PM
An old fr of mine;)

Wen Wen (3033)...24 yr old? mm fm Chongqing.. fair, chio sexy sultry foxy niteclub looker wif lovely eyes n fakelashes that look nice...has a small light mole abv her upper lip, accentuates her sexy foxy look!...smoky make up v well done (she use to work as a cosmetician), has nu ren wei appeal n smells nice!...160-162cm ht?...slim curvy sexy bod wif smooth skin...has a design tattoo on her upper back/shoulders...C? Cup boobs, perky firm yet soft, abit on the pointy side wif 50 cent lightish brown areola n eraser tits, nice sexy shape (although fm the feel not sure if modified?, but if so v well done!)...flatish yet juicy ass, pussy well trimmed, no smell, quite a nice moist pinkish fresh oyster!...wears a red string wif jade pieces ard her waist, n has red coloured painted toenails...oozes sex appeal!!..

Overall sex svc is vgd n gfe is vgd...fun friendly bubbly nottie vivacious mm who aims to pls...passionate sensuous frenching. ..!

Door closed n she seductively sashayed up to me, mesmerising eyecontact while raba, light frenching n stripping down of clothes...damn shiok boobs, bod n pussy feel...more raba this time wif me sitting down on the bed while she sat on me lap...great prelude!!...:D

Shower action: scrub, raba n passionate frenching...also colgate of me ass n cock!...bed action: full works pkge...soothing wet catbath; again great boobs, bod n pussy feel; ar x 2: me on all 4s n once again on me back lifting me legs up, vgd lick n probe style...shiok boobs fuck wif nice eyecontact!...solid lick n suck of me balls n bbbj, managed to manoeuvre to 69 for prelim tonguefu that got her squirming n gasping while she sucked me cock!:p...

My turn to take over...enjoyable time playing wif her boobs n sucking/tweaking her eraser tits...nuzzled n grazed on her neck then more passionate sensuous frenching wif nice hands feeling ard me neck n back...went south to do me tonguefu wif her using her fngers to open her fresh pink oyster wider...vgd response wif nice eyecontact n moans!...

Fj damn shiok as she let herself go naturally to enjoy...hands all over each other...best enjoyed : standing doggie wif her in killer heels leaning agst the mirror, me enjoying great feel of her boobs bod n ass, turned her head ard to french; doggie; foldable chair ; asian cowgal pumping she really working it till I shot me load, pulling her close frenching passionately...!

Overall had a v enjoyable time wif this Wen Wen...vgd fun n playable sexy foxy mm who aims to pls...definite gem material!:cool:
#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation[/QUOTE]

panad0l
21-01-2014, 08:41 PM
Bao Bao (3033)
Origin - Henan, PRC
Height - 1.66m (barefoot)
Misc Info - in GL for about 1 month already

Looks: Attractive GND type. Wears fake eyelashes and thin makeup. Long, blond dyed hair

Bod: Fit, leggy, no fat.

Tits: A cup with reddish, gumdrop type nipples

Shower: nothing special, but we started frenching in the shower. Quite hygienic, uses antiseptic solution to clean my member.

Cat-Bath: started with a short back massage, followed by body/tits rub all over. Offered her nipples to be sucked.

AR: Gave me AR while I was on all fours. Brief slow licking. It doesn't matter since I don't enjoy AR.

BBBJ: Good suction, but needs more tongue twirl. Got into 69, and she seemed to enjoy being painted. Let me licked her until my neck is tired.

FJ: Started with cowgirl, rode me fast and furious. Then she started grinding when she was high... almost made me shoot, so I got on top and do missionary. She told me to go faster... until I finished in this position.

Attitude: Very accommodating, snuggled to me after the deed, chit chat. Very friendly

comm
21-01-2014, 10:18 PM
Thanks for the frs bros...

This house just too far and alone to go recce...but at least still can roughly know what the girls there are like

max_priest
03-02-2014, 08:41 PM
Juz another Commercial Bonk!

WL Name - Xiao Fan
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 22 years young (looks slightly younger)
Height - 1.63 m (approx.)
Home Base - L3033
Misc Info - Debuted in Dec 2013. Has prior experience in the flesh trade.

I have had Xiao Fan a month plus and prior to that, I was a little curious to see what the hype was about as my SBF buds were raving about her ...

Contrary to some folks, I don't think she is pretty (No offense to her ardent fans) ... However, she is definitely youngish looking (can pass off as a 18-19 years old gal if she dresses like one), very presentable, GND looks, dainty and feminine ... Her features are too plain and flat to be considered pretty as far as my definition of Pretty is concern ...

Slim, fair and possesses smooth body complexion ... Tight youthful physique ... A cupper frontal assets with pink nipples ... Her butts are quite perky ... She has body perm shoulder length hair ... She was game to play along with me during the pre-shower routine ... She gave me a highly sensuous body2body soapy stimulation in the shower ... Pretty smooth and well done ... We kissed mildly in the shower before we proceeded to towel dried ourselves ...

Her cat-bath was generally ok and very thorough ... However, her BBBJ skill was fantastic ... Deep throated and maximum sensuality ... She even splitted saliva on my manhood and alternately performed a HJ for me ... A la retired Han Han ... Her BBBJ action was very skillful although she is only 22 years old ... I guess she must have started off rather young in this flesh trade ... I guess she must be damn in demand in China a few years ago as in China, many punters do not care too much about the WL outlook so long she looks very young and has a youthful bod ... Like the retired Yiyi and ViVi @ W06, her pussy is beautifully developed and it is pinkiest in color ... That goes without saying, I gave her a thorough cunnilingus ... She was accomodating in any sexual positions ... Her abalone was tight and moist ... A sign of youth ...

Looks - 6.8/10 (But she looks attractive from a distance)
Bod - 7.6/10 (Youthful but lacks essential curves except her rear)
Tits - 7.3/10 (save by her pink nipples)
Pre-Shower Routine - 7.7/10 (Sporting!)
Shower Action - 7.6/10 (Stimulating!)
Cat-Bath - 7.0/10 (Quite thorough)
AR - N/A
BBBJ - 8.0/10 (Fantabulous! This was the spectacle of her overall performance)
Frenching - 6.8/10 (Yes, but lacks the ömph factor as it was not very engaging)
FJ - 7.3/10
Attitude - 8.6/10 (She would do what she needs to do as a commercial WL)

Juz another commercial bonk for me ... Nothing memorable to warrant a RTF for me as the ömph was not as intense as when I bonked my regulars ... Hence, after an hour later, I went over to L2045 to look for another lass who was able to offer me much more intense ömph ... :p

Enjoy,
MaXx

billysg
04-02-2014, 05:07 PM
your FR is so detail.
here is my humble FR:

just tried her this noon.
came there at 1pm and only she was there.
powerful catbath and BBBJ.
AR is powerful too.
FJ: she has very tight pussy.
Frenching: nerver tried as we were busy with 69 kissing.
Quite enjoyed session with her

OKT has told me there are two prices 150 and 200 but i could not ask what is difference as i had to rush back.

An old fr of mine;)

Wen Wen (3033)...24 yr old? mm fm Chongqing.. fair, chio sexy sultry foxy niteclub looker wif lovely eyes n fakelashes that look nice...has a small light mole abv her upper lip, accentuates her sexy foxy look!...smoky make up v well done (she use to work as a cosmetician), has nu ren wei appeal n smells nice!...160-162cm ht?...slim curvy sexy bod wif smooth skin...has a design tattoo on her upper back/shoulders...C? Cup boobs, perky firm yet soft, abit on the pointy side wif 50 cent lightish brown areola n eraser tits, nice sexy shape (although fm the feel not sure if modified?, but if so v well done!)...flatish yet juicy ass, pussy well trimmed, no smell, quite a nice moist pinkish fresh oyster!...wears a red string wif jade pieces ard her waist, n has red coloured painted toenails...oozes sex appeal!!..

Overall sex svc is vgd n gfe is vgd...fun friendly bubbly nottie vivacious mm who aims to pls...passionate sensuous frenching. ..!

Door closed n she seductively sashayed up to me, mesmerising eyecontact while raba, light frenching n stripping down of clothes...damn shiok boobs, bod n pussy feel...more raba this time wif me sitting down on the bed while she sat on me lap...great prelude!!...:D

Shower action: scrub, raba n passionate frenching...also colgate of me ass n cock!...bed action: full works pkge...soothing wet catbath; again great boobs, bod n pussy feel; ar x 2: me on all 4s n once again on me back lifting me legs up, vgd lick n probe style...shiok boobs fuck wif nice eyecontact!...solid lick n suck of me balls n bbbj, managed to manoeuvre to 69 for prelim tonguefu that got her squirming n gasping while she sucked me cock!:p...

My turn to take over...enjoyable time playing wif her boobs n sucking/tweaking her eraser tits...nuzzled n grazed on her neck then more passionate sensuous frenching wif nice hands feeling ard me neck n back...went south to do me tonguefu wif her using her fngers to open her fresh pink oyster wider...vgd response wif nice eyecontact n moans!...

Fj damn shiok as she let herself go naturally to enjoy...hands all over each other...best enjoyed : standing doggie wif her in killer heels leaning agst the mirror, me enjoying great feel of her boobs bod n ass, turned her head ard to french; doggie; foldable chair ; asian cowgal pumping she really working it till I shot me load, pulling her close frenching passionately...!

Overall had a v enjoyable time wif this Wen Wen...vgd fun n playable sexy foxy mm who aims to pls...definite gem material!:cool:
#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation[/QUOTE]

adultentertain
04-02-2014, 05:27 PM
your FR is so detail.
here is my humble FR:

just tried her this noon.
came there at 1pm and only she was there.
powerful catbath and BBBJ.
AR is powerful too.
FJ: she has very tight pussy.
Frenching: nerver tried as we were busy with 69 kissing.
Quite enjoyed session with her

OKT has told me there are two prices 150 and 200 but i could not ask what is difference as i had to rush back.

[/QUOTE]
Haven't been to 3033 yet. How come got $200 ? Spoil market.

Allanooi
04-02-2014, 07:54 PM
Haven't been to 3033 yet. How come got $200 ? Spoil market.[/QUOTE]

no la is the term OKT used among OKT refer cat 150 as 200 we nett pay $150 ... Is a practice used since Msia wls days...

Nato17
04-02-2014, 08:30 PM
Haven't been to 3033 yet. How come got $200 ? Spoil market.

no la is the term OKT used among OKT refer cat 150 as 200 we nett pay $150 ... Is a practice used since Msia wls days...[/QUOTE]

Wah lau you mean I paid 50 dollars extra today by going to 3033...

Allanooi
04-02-2014, 10:13 PM
no la is the term OKT used among OKT refer cat 150 as 200 we nett pay $150 ... Is a practice used since Msia wls days...

Wah lau you mean I paid 50 dollars extra today by going to 3033...[/QUOTE]

Hehehe u so sotong lol.. I just left there i din paid $200 only $150 nia kekekeke:D

max_priest
04-02-2014, 10:25 PM
Wah lau you mean I paid 50 dollars extra today by going to 3033...

Hehehe u so sotong lol.. I just left there i din paid $200 only $150 nia kekekeke:D[/QUOTE]

When I first started to "play" in GL CAT150, I was neither a member of Defi nor any sex forum (but now we've SBF) ... The OKT told me she would get a $200 Malaysian Chinese WL for me ... At the end of the session, I paid $200 ... Oblivious to the fact that I was actually conned off $50 ... I considered that transaction as "con" because he did not even have the honesty to return me the $50 and/or explain to me honestly. :rolleyes: Whether I want him to keep it as tips was another issue ... Now the newbies are lucky to have SBF to learn the ropes of treading in GL ... :D

billysg
04-02-2014, 10:28 PM
i only asked 150 girl and paid 150.

max_priest
04-02-2014, 10:29 PM
Hehehe u so sotong lol.. I just left there i din paid $200 only $150 nia kekekeke:D

When I first started to "play" in GL CAT150, I was neither a member of Defi nor any sex forum (but now we've SBF) ... The OKT told me she would get a $200 Malaysian Chinese WL for me ... At the end of the session, I paid $200 ... Oblivious to the fact that I was actually conned off $50 ... I considered that transaction as "con" because he did not even have the honesty to return me the $50 and/or explain to me honestly. :rolleyes: Whether I want him to keep it as tips was another issue ... Now the newbies are lucky to have SBF to learn the ropes of treading in GL ... :D

stpboc
04-02-2014, 10:46 PM

Wow respect !

max_priest
05-02-2014, 12:30 AM
Wow respect !

Bro, think nothing of it ... Each and everyone of us started from somewhere ... That was a stepping stone for me ... At that time, I don't know what was called good service as I don't have a basic yardstick to compare ... Nowadays newbie punters are lucky to have SBF, and you guys save alot of moolah and time looking for your desirable WLs to bonk ... You guys should capitalize on the resources available here ... Share and exchange intel without qualms for the benefits of everyone. I am aware there are samsters who tend to receive more than they give ... I hope this particular group of people would ultimately change for the better. Cheerz ... :)

Nato17
05-02-2014, 01:08 AM
Bro, think nothing of it ... Each and everyone of us started from somewhere ... That was a stepping stone for me ... At that time, I don't know what was called good service as I don't have a basic yardstick to compare ... Nowadays newbie punters are lucky to have SBF, and you guys save alot of moolah and time looking for your desirable WLs to bonk ... You guys should capitalize on the resources available here ... Share and exchange intel without qualms for the benefits of everyone. I am aware there are samsters who tend to receive more than they give ... I hope this particular group of people would ultimately change for the better. Cheerz ... :)

During that time, it was delphi and defi. :)

I still remember that time. So many of our older and senior brothers than all disappeared.

Nato17
05-02-2014, 01:08 AM
i only asked 150 girl and paid 150.

You still kenna conned. :rolleyes:

Nato17
05-02-2014, 01:10 AM

Roflmao. Now that you mentioned it, when I was cheonging Malaysian WLs long, long time ago, the $200 and $150 was a blur! Anyway, that was ages ago. But I have seen Japanese and foreigners being taken advantage like that a long time ago. But now it is a lot better lei.

max_priest
05-02-2014, 02:17 AM
During that time, it was delphi and defi. :)

I still remember that time. So many of our older and senior brothers than all disappeared.

In fact the now de-funct forum was Delphi and not Defi ... Juz wanna see if any ex-Delphi member still lurking around ... Juz kiddin' ... It was actually a genuine typo error on my part ... :p

I ultimately became a young and impressionable member of Delphi ... Learning the ropes from Super Snr bros like Basfreak, Cuntking, Sponge, HBK, Hustler, GLStunner, etc. and eventually became a mentor to bro Jang ... Bwahahaha ... :D

Nato17
05-02-2014, 08:20 AM
In fact the now de-funct forum was Delphi and not Defi ... Juz wanna see if any ex-Delphi member still lurking around ... Juz kiddin' ... It was actually a genuine typo error on my part ... :p

I ultimately became a young and impressionable member of Delphi ... Learning the ropes from Super Snr bros like Basfreak, Cuntking, Sponge, HBK, Hustler, GLStunner, etc. and eventually became a mentor to bro Jang ... Bwahahaha ... :D

I remember Hustler. So so long ago. Actually, after SBF moved from Delphi, I laid very low for a long time. If I am not wrong, SBF moved in 2000 thereabouts. Wow, see SBF grow up already. Our patron saint, Sammyboy, should be super rich from SBF. Huat Ah Boss!

max_priest
05-02-2014, 10:58 AM
I remember Hustler. So so long ago. Actually, after SBF moved from Delphi, I laid very low for a long time. If I am not wrong, SBF moved in 2000 thereabouts. Wow, see SBF grow up already. Our patron saint, Sammyboy, should be super rich from SBF. Huat Ah Boss!

I, too hung low for a period before joining Delphi in 2006 ... Samsters like Phantom and Doomas are super old birds too but the former juz like bro Jang has already retired from the commercial sex scene I believe ..

Absolutely, Sammyboyforum has since matured from its humble beginning since year 2000 ... The owner of SBF has made this portal a money spinning machine ... Fantastic! I wonder when he will IPO this portal ... Perhaps we should propose a join venture with him and convince him to float his company ... Who knows one day SBF will be in the league of FB, Badoo, Baidu, Alibaba, etc. :D

BronzeGod
05-02-2014, 12:13 PM
I, too hung low for a period before joining Delphi in 2006 ... Samsters like Phantom and Doomas are super old birds too but the former juz like bro Jang has already retired from the commercial sex scene I believe ..

Absolutely, Sammyboyforum has since matured from its humble beginning since year 2000 ... The owner of SBF has made this portal a money spinning machine ... Fantastic! I wonder when he will IPO this portal ... Perhaps we should propose a join venture with him and convince him to float his company ... Who knows one day SBF will be in the league of FB, Badoo, Baidu, Alibaba, etc. :D

Good idea. Maybe we can become some of his staff contributors and moderators of the forum then.

Can't believe how quickly time has passed. I used to have a Delphi account too and I distinctly remember reading about Doomas' "Doomalingus" all the way back then.

They used to send us this Delphi electronic newsletter to our email accounts in those days.

Lost my old account info and transferred to SBF later.

By the way, how much do you think old birds who have played cat150 since Delphi days would have spent on this hobby of ours by now?

Just curious, as even it is just $150 a week, over say 10 -15 years, that's between $80,000 to $120,000. For old regulars, I am sure they would make around two trips per week, so most would have spent a quarter of a million dollars by now.

Enough to get a rather nice car or down payment for a landed property.

And conversely, the OKTs must have enough $$$ to buy a few nice properties in good districts by now.

Squirting
08-02-2014, 12:38 AM
Can't believe how quickly time has passed. I used to have a Delphi account too and I distinctly remember reading about Doomas' "Doomalingus" all the way back then.

Lost my old account info and transferred to SBF later.

By the way, how much do you think old birds who have played cat150 since Delphi days would have spent on this hobby of ours by now?

Just curious, as even it is just $150 a week, over say 10 -15 years, that's between $80,000 to $120,000. For old regulars, I am sure they would make around two trips per week, so most would have spent a quarter of a million dollars by now.

Bro BronzeGod,

Since you mentioned used to have Delphi account (which I dunno what it is but my guess is it must be some kind of sex forum :) ) then you must be old bird too.

So, how often you visited cat150 ? So we also can calculate how many landed properties you could've bought ... :D

Cheers

BronzeGod
08-02-2014, 12:41 AM
Bro BronzeGod,

Since you mentioned used to have Delphi account (which I dunno what it is but my guess is it must be some kind of sex forum :) ) then you must be old bird too.

So, how often you visited cat150 ? So we also can calculate how many landed properties you could've bought ... :D

Cheers

I not as old bird as you lah bro... :rolleyes:

slyer
09-02-2014, 11:28 AM
Roflmao. Now that you mentioned it, when I was cheonging Malaysian WLs long, long time ago, the $200 and $150 was a blur! Anyway, that was ages ago. But I have seen Japanese and foreigners being taken advantage like that a long time ago. But now it is a lot better lei.

Actually presently those cat 50 Thai wls okts still charged Ang mo $80 per session :D wonder whether cat 150 okts also charged Ang mo higher price :D

ArmyouM
09-02-2014, 09:22 PM
Juz another Commercial Bonk!

WL Name - Xiao Fan
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 22 years young (looks slightly younger)
Height - 1.63 m (approx.)
Home Base - L3033
Misc Info - Debuted in Dec 2013. Has prior experience in the flesh trade.

I have had Xiao Fan a month plus and prior to that, I was a little curious to see what the hype was about as my SBF buds were raving about her ...

Contrary to some folks, I don't think she is pretty (No offense to her ardent fans) ... However, she is definitely youngish looking (can pass off as a 18-19 years old gal if she dresses like one), very presentable, GND looks, dainty and feminine ... Her features are too plain and flat to be considered pretty as far as my definition of Pretty is concern ...

Slim, fair and possesses smooth body complexion ... Tight youthful physique ... A cupper frontal assets with pink nipples ... Her butts are quite perky ... She has body perm shoulder length hair ... She was game to play along with me during the pre-shower routine ... She gave me a highly sensuous body2body soapy stimulation in the shower ... Pretty smooth and well done ... We kissed mildly in the shower before we proceeded to towel dried ourselves ...

Her cat-bath was generally ok and very thorough ... However, her BBBJ skill was fantastic ... Deep throated and maximum sensuality ... She even splitted saliva on my manhood and alternately performed a HJ for me ... A la retired Han Han ... Her BBBJ action was very skillful although she is only 22 years old ... I guess she must have started off rather young in this flesh trade ... I guess she must be damn in demand in China a few years ago as in China, many punters do not care too much about the WL outlook so long she looks very young and has a youthful bod ... Like the retired Yiyi and ViVi @ W06, her pussy is beautifully developed and it is pinkiest in color ... That goes without saying, I gave her a thorough cunnilingus ... She was accomodating in any sexual positions ... Her abalone was tight and moist ... A sign of youth ...

Looks - 6.8/10 (But she looks attractive from a distance)
Bod - 7.6/10 (Youthful but lacks essential curves except her rear)
Tits - 7.3/10 (save by her pink nipples)
Pre-Shower Routine - 7.7/10 (Sporting!)
Shower Action - 7.6/10 (Stimulating!)
Cat-Bath - 7.0/10 (Quite thorough)
AR - N/A
BBBJ - 8.0/10 (Fantabulous! This was the spectacle of her overall performance)
Frenching - 6.8/10 (Yes, but lacks the ömph factor as it was not very engaging)
FJ - 7.3/10
Attitude - 8.6/10 (She would do what she needs to do as a commercial WL)

Juz another commercial bonk for me ... Nothing memorable to warrant a RTF for me as the ömph was not as intense as when I bonked my regulars ... Hence, after an hour later, I went over to L2045 to look for another lass who was able to offer me much more intense ömph ... :p

Enjoy,
MaXx
Not too difficult to call her from other house lately :)

Allanooi
10-02-2014, 07:14 AM

No leh is quite difficult to call from other hses... as there are always home based customers waiting in Q..

ArmyouM
10-02-2014, 08:27 AM
No leh is quite difficult to call from other hses... as there are always home based customers waiting in Q..
Got her few days ago :)

max_priest
14-02-2014, 05:15 PM

Did you try her? What is your comment on her? :)

ArmyouM
14-02-2014, 06:29 PM
Did you try her? What is your comment on her? :)
sure, only pleased with her syt freshie look and her GFE effect, a bit disappointed with the top portion.

ArmyouM
14-02-2014, 11:07 PM
dont know who date this sweet gal tonight ?

Allanooi
14-02-2014, 11:42 PM
dont know who date this sweet gal tonight ?

Mr 周 dated her kekeke... 周公约了。

ArmyouM
14-02-2014, 11:47 PM
oh no !!! !

Allanooi
15-02-2014, 12:17 AM
oh no !!! !

Obviously u dun understand the term 周公约了她 U oh no !! What? She's asleep la wah liao... Y u so kan Cheong she cant sleep meh??

Nato17
15-02-2014, 12:26 AM
Obviously u dun understand the term 周公约了她 U oh no !! What? She's asleep la wah liao... Y u so kan Cheong she cant sleep meh??

Then who the hell am I next to right now if she is asleep? :eek:

Allanooi
15-02-2014, 09:14 AM
Then who the hell am I next to right now if she is asleep? :eek:

Hehehehe we all no body if she is sleeping ...

max_priest
17-02-2014, 07:57 PM
sure, only pleased with her syt freshie look and her GFE effect, a bit disappointed with the top portion.

To me, WL of such quality once is suffice ... No offense intended to her ardent fans, if any ... :)

ArmyouM
17-02-2014, 11:28 PM
saw her again in car towards Lor 16 yesterday. confirm not hard to book now :)

slyer
02-03-2014, 04:03 PM
An innocent looking fair SYT...

Xiao Fan (L30 H33)

Exp in GL: Debuted in Dec 2013
Misc Info: She has prior work experience in Guang Dong thus able to speak some canto.
Height: 1.6+m

Face: 7.05/10
(Xiao Fan looks sweet, feminine, innocent GND. She looks more like your neighbor’s teenage daughter. She can also easily pass off as a poly/jc girl. This type of face can bring home to show your parents. However, I won’t say she is very pretty type. Her facial complexion quite good, smooth & fair with a couple of pimples. She has long colored silky smooth hair with curls on the ends. She has lovely pair of eyes, medium high nose with quite sharp nose tip, small kissable lips. Her voice very gentle & teh & sai nai. When I hear her talking, my heart melts.)

Body: 7.05/10
(She has slim, quite curvy, fresh, tight, smooth, fair figure. Her body build belongs to teenager’s type of figure. Her body complexion very smooth & fair. A little bit of arm pit hair spotted. Her legs not say very slim/slender. She is about 1.6+m tall. Saw her toe nails painted in red. Her neck & ears are her sensitive regions esp sensitive to my tongueful.)

Boobs: 6.8/10
(She has natural A cup boobs with light brown to pinkish nipples. Her nipples seem quite dried probably due to frequent bathing. I find her boobs very small. Her boobs quite soft like tofu. Her nipples are her sensitive regions esp sensitive to my licking.)

Bath: 7.2/10
(She performed thorough body to body soapy rub against my body. She spent quite a long time on this part. She used her boobs as well as her back to soapy rub my front & back. During the soapy rub, she used her hands to HJ me sensually. She then washed off the soap foam on my body and licked my body. After which she sprayed Listerine mouth wash on my dick head & it stings ouch! She quickly BBBJ me to cool my dick.)

Cat Bath: 6.9/10
(I laid on my front. She used her boobs to rub my back with her fingers constantly arousing my entire body. She then gave me a quite thorough sensual gentle cat bath from my ears to ankles. She repeated the same routine on my front. Whenever our eyes met we frenched lightly. She gave me a brief sensual HJ.)

AR: Nil

Frenching: 7/10
(We frenched very naturally & spontaneously. We started off with wet kisses. Slowly her teeth opened up & we had a tongue fight. Her tongue is soft & agile. Great to French this babe.)

BBBJ: 6.8/10
(Her BBBJ was quite average. Lots of room for improvement in terms of techniques & skills. Lack of suction. Not very deep throated. Only plus points is she knows how to use her tongue to lick my dick head & along my shaft with constant innocent stares.)

Pussy Painting: 7.4/10
(She has nice pinkish beautiful pussy. Her pussy hair is so soft like baby’s hair. Had a great time painting her pussy. She is very responsive to my tongueful. She moaned softly, her face blushed, her hands caressing my face, her thighs clenched my cheeks when I painted her.)

FJ: 7/10
(Her pussy is quite tight. Making out with her is like having natural sex with my gf. In missionary, we frenched & piaked. Her fingers were playing with my nipples and occasionally she licked my nipples. Her hands were all over my chest and neck. I went to lick her neck & ears whenever I have the chance as these are her sensitive regions. We switched to doggie in front of the mirror. Her back view is nice. Her back so smooth & fair. Grabbed her boobs from behind, I pumped her. She then turned her head around & we frenched. We moved to the bed & she rode me in cow girl. Her stamina nt so gd. After riding a short while she said her legs tired. So we switched to missionary, she asked me what she needs to do to make me cum as she said I can last very long haha. So again we frenched & make out in missionary. Eventually I cummed with a blast, we frenched & I collapsed onto her.)

GFE: 7.4/10
(High GFE & KC. Her voice very teh, gentle. She is very xiao niao yi ren. she knows how to sai nai/sa jiao.)

RTF: Probably yes. Need to clear some more newbies.

Note: Above ratings are based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, and individuals.

tarma69
08-03-2014, 10:37 PM
Bros who frequent 3033, I just made a trip and this is what I observed: Ah Soh is a nice lady and served me tea but her assistant seems nonchalant? He didn't even bother to ask me who I want to call. 10 mins later, 2 WLs from 1654 arrived and he asked me if I want to take one of them, which turns out to be miao miao. Is this his usual style? When I walked up the stairs, I could see 3 girls resting on the couch which I presume are the house girls. Strange that he didn't even try to push his own house girls, or at least ask for customer's preferences, right? :rolleyes:

max_priest
09-03-2014, 12:54 AM
Bros who frequent 3033, I just made a trip and this is what I observed: Ah Soh is a nice lady and served me tea but her assistant seems nonchalant? He didn't even bother to ask me who I want to call. 10 mins later, 2 WLs from 1654 arrived and he asked me if I want to take one of them, which turns out to be miao miao. Is this his usual style? When I walked up the stairs, I could see 3 girls resting on the couch which I presume are the house girls. Strange that he didn't even try to push his own house girls, or at least ask for customer's preferences, right? :rolleyes:

Two of the WLs whom I know from this shop are Bao Bao and Xiao Fan but none are my types in terms of looks although there were alot of hype about them when they first arrive a few months ago ... ;)

Next time you can request the OKT Soh to conduct a WL parade for you to view ... :D

Fat Fatt
09-03-2014, 09:29 AM

You will need to have the art to push your house gals. Because nowadays got Internet, word of mouth etc some Okts when pushing their house girls, become pushy in the eyes of customers and if not handled properly bad reputation for the house.

So some okt just let you choose and take initiative first, house girl or call from outside. Or they ask you from my house or outside. I guess there might be some lapse there. Or they are not familiar with you.

In 2831A, if they know you, they also know you know their house girls and will call if you want them. If they push new house girls, they will base on what you like and recommend softly not pushy.
They will to parade their house girls when it's new customer, but all subtle manner and it's their art of handling customers.

slyer
09-03-2014, 12:06 PM

Some other houses okts will ask their house girls to fall in, to let customers inspect. If customers not satisfied okts will outcall. :D

korean
10-03-2014, 04:03 PM
Some other houses okts will ask their house girls to fall in, to let customers inspect. If customers not satisfied okts will outcall. :D

some house okt e.g. 1431 prefers to get wls from other house instead of some of their house gals due to poor service, e.g. no bbbj, afraid customer won't.come anymore

max_priest
21-09-2014, 12:49 PM
A Sunny & Vibrant Sex-Siren!

WL Name - Fei Fei
Origin - Guangxi, PRC
Age - 24 years young
Height - 1.68 m (she claimed that she is 1.7m but cannot be as she is shorter than Na Na @ 54A)
Home Base - 3033
Misc Info - She has prior experience in the sex trade and has worked in KL for a month.

Looks - 7.2/10

She has a sunny Singaporean or Malaysian Chinese looks because of her tan facial and body complexion. She looks like those who sunbath or play watersports on the beach a lot ... Actually she sounds like a local too ... She is not bad looking and has long tress ... A vibrant and vivacious lass.

Bod - 8.5/10

Very lithe, taut and with almost zero-fat body plus leggy ... She looks great in any outfit with that awesome looking bod. She looks especially good in short & body hugging mini dress ... She looks like a catwalk model ... Although she is slim, she has all the lethal curves on her bod ... Her bod reminds me of retired Zhen Mei ... In fact she is a tad better than Zhen Mei as the latter has a little less curves ... But Zhen Mei's tits are confirmed real stuff ... She has one very faded tattoo on her right hip and one more on her left shoulder blade ...

Tits - N/A

Confirmed surgically-augmented to size C ... Hers are even harder than Na Na's or Zhen Mei's tits. I felt non-homogenous firmness within Fei Fei's tits Whereas both Zhen Mei's & Na Na's tits have very homongenous feel ... Nevertheless, Fei Fei's tits are considered quite well done ... She has pale brown nips ... In my opinion, Zhen Mei's & Na Na's tits are real stuff ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 7.7/10

Yes, she is wild but not as wild as two of the WLs whom I recently upped ... She frenched me immediately when the door closed behind us and when we were rolicking on the bed like a horny couple who are having a secret tryst in a motel ...

Shower Action - 7.5/10

Lotsa soapy body2body & Hand stimulation actions but no BBBJ in the shower ... We frenched passionately and hungrily ... Shiokalicious!

Cat-Bath - 7.0/10

She went thru the usual CAT150 procedures ... Nothing outstanding to shout ..

AR - 6.5/10

Lacking in tongue pressure and technique ... She concentrated more on my tail bone area and minimal hand action on my heirloom ... I thought she would give me a solid one as she disinfected my ass crack quite thoroughly ... False alarm, Damn! :rolleyes:

French Kissing - 8.0/10

She was an enthusiastic & passionate kisser .. . Moreover, without prompting from me ... The way she frenched me as if she has already known me from a few RTF ... Bwahahaha ... A charming lass she is ...

BBBJ - 7.3/10

3/4 deep throated BBBJ with head twisting and body prancing motion ... She shown enthusiasm in this department ... She employed some HJ with splitting saliva action on my heirloom to provide the necessary lub ... a la Han Han's style (formerly from L0819) ... She incorporated both fast and slow BBBJ ... Certainly not the best BBBJ I have had in GL but not bad ...

FJ - 7.5/10

She was accomodating and passionate in serving me ... Her downsouth opening was very tight and moist ... Before the coital, I gave her good looking pussy a good cunninlingus. It was a delightful DATY as both of us enjoyed it, that was what she told me. Haha ... She has almost zero pubic hair and near her vagina ... She left a small triangular patch of hair juz above her pussy opening ... Very kinky and tasteful indeed! It look like those American/European porn-stars. It made DATY even more yummilicious! ... Hahaha ...

Attitude - 9.0/10

Very experience, engaging, interactive and enthusiastic ... She is prolly one of the big 3 in this shop ... But many older folks may not like her tan complexion ... According to her, many older men from 2831A rejected her upon seeing her the first time ... As for me, I would not mind as I love sporty women ...

RTF - Yes, I don't see the reason why I should not ... :cool:

Enjoy,
MaXx

BronzeGod
21-09-2014, 03:15 PM
Thanks for the FR. Who are the "big three" in this house? Is it fei fei, wen wen and nana?

A Sunny & Vibrant Sex-Siren!

WL Name - Fei Fei
Origin - Guangxi, PRC
Age - 24 years young
Height - 1.68 m (she claimed that she is 1.7m but cannot be as she is shorter than Na Na @ 54A)
Home Base - 3033
Misc Info - She has prior experience in the sex trade and has worked in KL for a month.

Looks - 7.2/10

She has a sunny Singaporean or Malaysian Chinese looks because of her tan facial and body complexion. She looks like those who sunbath or play watersports on the beach a lot ... Actually she sounds like a local too ... She is not bad looking and has long tress ... A vibrant and vivacious lass.

Bod - 8.5/10

Very lithe, taut and with almost zero-fat body plus leggy ... She looks great in any outfit with that awesome looking bod. She looks especially good in short & body hugging mini dress ... She looks like a catwalk model ... Although she is slim, she has all the lethal curves on her bod ... Her bod reminds me of retired Zhen Mei ... In fact she is a tad better than Zhen Mei as the latter has a little less curves ... But Zhen Mei's tits are confirmed real stuff ... She has one very faded tattoo on her right hip and one more on her left shoulder blade ...

Tits - N/A

Confirmed surgically-augmented to size C ... Hers are even harder than Na Na's or Zhen Mei's tits. I felt non-homogenous firmness within Fei Fei's tits Whereas both Zhen Mei's & Na Na's tits have very homongenous feel ... Nevertheless, Fei Fei's tits are considered quite well done ... She has pale brown nips ... In my opinion, Zhen Mei's & Na Na's tits are real stuff ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 7.7/10

Yes, she is wild but not as wild as two of the WLs whom I recently upped ... She frenched me immediately when the door closed behind us and when we were rolicking on the bed like a horny couple who are having a secret tryst in a motel ...

Shower Action - 7.5/10

Lotsa soapy body2body & Hand stimulation actions but no BBBJ in the shower ... We frenched passionately and hungrily ... Shiokalicious!

Cat-Bath - 7.0/10

She went thru the usual CAT150 procedures ... Nothing outstanding to shout ..

AR - 6.5/10

Lacking in tongue pressure and technique ... She concentrated more on my tail bone area and minimal hand action on my heirloom ... I thought she would give me a solid one as she disinfected my ass crack quite thoroughly ... False alarm, Damn! :rolleyes:

French Kissing - 8.0/10

She was an enthusiastic & passionate kisser .. . Moreover, without prompting from me ... The way she frenched me as if she has already known me from a few RTF ... Bwahahaha ... A charming lass she is ...

BBBJ - 7.3/10

3/4 deep throated BBBJ with head twisting and body prancing motion ... She shown enthusiasm in this department ... She employed some HJ with splitting saliva action on my heirloom to provide the necessary lub ... a la Han Han's style (formerly from L0819) ... She incorporated both fast and slow BBBJ ... Certainly not the best BBBJ I have had in GL but not bad ...

FJ - 7.5/10

She was accomodating and passionate in serving me ... Her downsouth opening was very tight and moist ... Before the coital, I gave her good looking pussy a good cunninlingus. It was a delightful DATY as both of us enjoyed it, that was what she told me. Haha ... She has almost zero pubic hair and near her vagina ... She left a small triangular patch of hair juz above her pussy opening ... Very kinky and tasteful indeed! It look like those American/European porn-stars. It made DATY even more yummilicious! ... Hahaha ...

Attitude - 9.0/10

Very experience, engaging, interactive and enthusiastic ... She is prolly one of the big 3 in this shop ... But many older folks may not like her tan complexion ... According to her, many older men from 2831A rejected her upon seeing her the first time ... As for me, I would not mind as I love sporty women ...

RTF - Yes, I don't see the reason why I should not ... :cool:

Enjoy,
MaXx

Libero
22-09-2014, 08:09 AM
Nice, this tanned and sporty Feifei is on my target list. But she was code red this weekend, so pity I could not test drive :cool:

Turbo3260
22-09-2014, 09:32 PM
i find yeye in this house quite chio, she is slim, fair and demure looking.

Service wise not up to cat150 standard but compromised with good gfe, you may wish to try her if you not into service style girl

max_priest
23-09-2014, 01:25 PM
Thanks for the FR. Who are the "big three" in this house? Is it fei fei, wen wen and nana?

Yue Yue and Tina have good gem potential ... ;)

omnia
24-09-2014, 03:19 PM

Care to share the stats on this NaNa (3033): looks; ht; figure; boobs etc...better still a full FR if u hv called her, BronzeGod? :D

BronzeGod
24-09-2014, 08:58 PM
Care to share the stats on this NaNa (3033): looks; ht; figure; boobs etc...better still a full FR if u hv called her, BronzeGod? :D

Think I may have been thinking about Tina 3033 instead. Or was it nana?

All I recall is this slim sweet girl from 3033, and the OKT said it's nana. Maybe I might have heard wrongly.

Nope. Yet to try the new ones from 3033 mate.

omnia
26-09-2014, 01:54 PM
Think I may have been thinking about Tina 3033 instead. Or was it nana?

All I recall is this slim sweet girl from 3033, and the OKT said it's nana. Maybe I might have heard wrongly.

Nope. Yet to try the new ones from 3033 mate.

Appreciate the reply BronzeGod....not sure whether currently there is a newbie going by the name of NaNa in 3033 though??...

Btw those into shuangfei/tarma can consider newbie Fei Fei n Bao Bao (both of 3033)...gd friends previously in prc n gather comfortable in giving a sexy horny passionate tarma session:cool:

SadLoser
05-10-2014, 02:13 PM
Got so many new gals at 3033?? :confused:

I hardly see any new faces the past few times i went there, most recent was 2 weeks ago.

I always seemed to see the same people when i am there - AC coming back or rushing to go for appointments (still popular :D) and a milf-looking, quite plump gal (i think also M'sian).

pga69
16-10-2014, 04:38 PM
this ye ye or yue yue is a big disappointment

don't waste your money.

skinny and flat chest, merely 1.55m

cannot lick or suck or squeeze the tits.

rather bad attitude.

just had her last night

16-10-2014, 05:45 PM
Xiao fan throw card about 2 months back.

Libero
16-10-2014, 11:28 PM
Quite regret that I never got around trying her. Always looked delicious whenever I saw her :cool:

Xiao fan throw card about 2 months back.

17-10-2014, 07:55 AM
Quite regret that I never got around trying her. Always looked delicious whenever I saw her :cool:

Same here, wanted to try she back liao...:(

bmw38
17-10-2014, 08:20 AM

don't waste your money.

rather bad attitude.

just had her last night

I had her last week and I share the same comments. Pure waste of monie:mad:

BronzeGod
08-11-2014, 01:25 AM
Anyone tried new girl Co Co from this house?

How is her service and boobs?

slyer
08-11-2014, 11:14 PM
Fei fei is a slutty, wild, horny sex bomb! :D
She looks like a sg or Malaysian girl due to her tanned skin.
Services no horse run. Will FR on her in due course.

Yue yue looks very cute SYT thinking to try her but reviews on her nt so gd hmm

max_priest
09-11-2014, 12:32 AM
Fei fei is a slutty, wild, horny sex bomb! :D
She looks like a sg or Malaysian girl due to her tanned skin.
Services no horse run. Will FR on her in due course.

Yue yue looks very cute SYT thinking to try her but reviews on her nt so gd hmm

I like her aerobic and model-like bod ... Too bad that her frontal assets are surgically enhanced ...

Tina is also chio ... :D

slyer
09-11-2014, 11:25 AM
I like her aerobic and model-like bod ... Too bad that her frontal assets are surgically enhanced ...

Tina is also chio ... :D

Yes I like her slim taut youthful sporty figure. Her abs is very toned. She has this sunshine beach goer image. Definitely can pass off as a local or Malaysian girl :D

To b honest her boobs not that hard la. I didn't really notice if her boobs is real or fake :D

Her 1 thin strip of pussy hair is sexy :D

slyer
23-11-2014, 03:46 PM
Hot steamy sex with a hot, slutty, wild, sexy, sunshine, tanned nite club babe... :D:p

Fei Fei (L30 H33)

Height: About 1.68m barefoot
Exp in GL: Debuted in Aug 2014

Face: 7.2/10
(Fei Fei certainly doesn’t look like a prc girl. Due to her tanned skin and sunshine beach-goer image, she can easily pass off as a local or Malaysian girl. She has a pair of big sparkling & beautiful eyes, sharp high nose and small sexy lips. She has long colored hair. She looks very wild, sexy, slutty, feminine with CFM face. Typical nite club girl face. She exudes high sex appeal and looks like a clubber who frequents clubs. She is very tanned and has smooth almost flawless complexion. I also find her look like those hot SG Ah lians in bugis.)

Body: 7.6/10
(At 1.68m barefoot, she has a very toned sports athlete build. Her figure is curvy, taut, youthful, very toned especially her abs almost zero fats and she is proud of her figure haha. Her body complexion is tanned & smooth. Tattoos spotted on the back of her shoulder and waist/hip areas. Didn’t really take note of the tattoos images. Her body has very little body hair. Slight arm pit hair spotted.)

Boobs: 7/10
(She has a pair of enhanced B+ to C- cup boobs with light brown nipples. Saw a mole above her boobs. Actually her boobs don’t feel that hard. Didn’t really notice its surgically enhanced til I scrutinize them carefully. Her cup size complements her overall figure. Really a body to die for.)

Bath: 7.8/10
(What an action packed bath! She soaped my body with sensual tender touches on my sensitive regions especially on my balls & dick. Damn her touches aroused my dick & it felt so shiok. Then she rabba her soaped boobs against my front and back. When our eyes met we frenched passionately with lots of tonguefight. She then washed off the soap foam off my body & gave me a sensual gentle cat bath in standing position while her hand HJ my dick. After which she bent down to BBBJ me for a short while. Damn shiok to see a babe sucking my cock. We washed up then proceed to the bed after drying ourselves.)

Cat Bath: 7.6/10
(I laid on my front. She gave me brief massage. After which she used her boobs to rabba my back while her fingers arousing my sensitive regions. I felt so shiok til I can’t stop moaning loudly haha. She then used her warm moist tongue to cat bath my back sensually and gently. Its a gentle sensual style of catbath. Love the part when she licked my ears & blew warm air into them. She cat bathed from my ears to thighs. I flipped over. She used her boobs to rabba my front with lots of sensual touches followed by thorough sensual cat bath from ears to my thighs.)

Frenching: 8/10
(Whenever our eyes met, we frenched passionately & madly like lovers. Lots of tongue fight. Frenching was so natural, spontaneous & full of passion. Lots of oomph frenching this babe. She is a kissing fish! Nearly run out of breath from her non-stop frenching haha. Her breath smells nice. Hehe. :p)

BBBJ: 7.8/10
(Her BBBJ has strong suction and is deep throated. Very fast pace. Lots of slurp slurp sound and saliva stimulating my dick. I felt so shiok til I cummed my first shot uncontrollably haha and she giggled.)

Pussy Painting: 7.5/10
(She has a sexy thin strip of pussy hair above her pussy. Her pussy is rather dark & quite bald. She loves to be licked! Every tongue thrust I made, she moaned in estacy. Her hands were all over my face & hair. She even smacked my arm when I painted her til she is very song haha ouch! Had an enjoyable great time painting her almost bald pussy yummy!)

AR: 7/10
(On my fours, she gave me a brief AR. Her AR is licking style and she only licked the exterior of my ass hole. Her tongue didn’t touch my ass hole. During the AR, she HJ my and tickled my balls. Lots of rooms for improvement in AR. If she can improve more in this aspect that will be almost perfect.)

FJ: 7.7/10
(Her pussy is tight, warm and slippery. In missionary, we frenched madly like lovers. Lots of tongue fight. I licked her ears & neck which are her sensitive regions while she licked & played with my nipples. She even smacked my back to ask me thrust faster & harder. Ouch! Haha. What a horny babe. I upped my tempo and thrusted harder & faster and this made her moanings louder & sexier. What a turn on! Hehe. We flipped to doggie position. What a nice curvy back view. Nice perky ass for doggie. I smacked her ass and rammed her hard. She turned her head around and we frenched passionately. Simply loved to french in this position. I grabbed her neh neh and licked her entire flawless back while continuing to fuck her. We then switched to cow girl. She let down her hair. Wow she looks even sexier with her hair down. She placed her hands on my body & moved up & down fast & furious. She has great stamina & really can ride well. Her riding is so fast paced that I felt painful when her butt hits my groin area haha. Her neh neh were bouncing non-stop when she was riding my cock. She lowered her face to French me. Cannot tahan any longer I cummed for second time ahhhhh! Shiok Damn! :D)

GFE: 7.7/10
(Very caring, gentle & chatty. Lots of gfe discharged. We have lots of topics to tcss.)

RTF: Yes definitely!

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.

FEDERER801
28-11-2014, 06:00 PM
After reading frs by some samsters like MP and Slyer, and also strongly personally recommended by reputable OMINA, i am going to give this Fei Fei a try....usually do not like fake tits one...the last fake tits i touched is Han Zhi......not memorable experience for sure....
Stay tuned for my FR soon....:)

ArmyouM
29-11-2014, 11:29 AM

don't waste your money.

rather bad attitude.

just had her last night
any good newbies in this hse with gd svc

FEDERER801
30-11-2014, 12:35 AM
My fr on Fei Fei....Special thanks to bro Omnia for his recommendation...

Face: 7.1/10 cannot say pretty or cute...clear complexion....skin rather tan but healthy looking....look glow on u as time goes by....
Breast: unrated cos fake....But for some reason her fake tits compliment her model like body.....And i can accept her twin peaks....Although i hate fake tits, hers acceptable to me...maybe i am biased.....
Body: 7.8/10 model like body...slim...slender long legs and rather perky ass good for doggie....i like to doggie her as i can feel her legs and thrust deep and hard and she seem to enjoy my pounding....yeah....Fucking Shiok to the max la....The only downside she got some tatoo which i do not like....Rather than tat, perfect la....
Service: 8/10 power pack service...this wl borns to serve horny samsters like us...i like the way she talks and chit-chat...quite soothing to my ears like honey....gentle and yet not aggressive.....Her blowjob solid....very accomodating....Song la....she is damn HORNY! I like it...
RTF: HELL YES LA!

omnia
05-12-2014, 02:05 PM
glad u enjoyed this Fei Fei(3033) buddy, solid tally gem:cool:

Btw my cheque is in the mail, mate:p

jokes aside...personally i hv had an enjoyable time wif HanZi(16W04) as well...found her to be fair, sexy, sensuous, passionate n playful...also although i sensed her big boobs may hv been enhanced they still felt n tasted great, also looked beautiful, well to me at least...oh n i recall even a well known samster apparently was initially fooled, thinking her tits were natural...:D

My fr on Fei Fei....Special thanks to bro Omnia for his recommendation...

Face: 7.1/10 cannot say pretty or cute...clear complexion....skin rather tan but healthy looking....look glow on u as time goes by....
Breast: unrated cos fake....But for some reason her fake tits compliment her model like body.....And i can accept her twin peaks....Although i hate fake tits, hers acceptable to me...maybe i am biased.....
Body: 7.8/10 model like body...slim...slender long legs and rather perky ass good for doggie....i like to doggie her as i can feel her legs and thrust deep and hard and she seem to enjoy my pounding....yeah....Fucking Shiok to the max la....The only downside she got some tatoo which i do not like....Rather than tat, perfect la....
Service: 8/10 power pack service...this wl borns to serve horny samsters like us...i like the way she talks and chit-chat...quite soothing to my ears like honey....gentle and yet not aggressive.....Her blowjob solid....very accomodating....Song la....she is damn HORNY! I like it...
RTF: HELL YES LA!

After reading frs by some samsters like MP and Slyer, and also strongly personally recommended by reputable OMINA,i am going to give this Fei Fei a try....usually do not like fake tits one...the last fake tits i touched is Han Zhi......not memorable experience for sure....
Stay tuned for my FR soon....

omnia
03-03-2015, 04:57 PM
MiQi(3033)...22 yr old mm fm Anhui...quite fair, really fresh winsome cute syt looker wif an oval shaped face, sweet doe eyes, wears little make up if any....has a chin length side parting short bob hairstyle, kinda like what Taiwanese cutie actress 杨丞琳 has at times, colour of hair brownish...has soft lips n a soft tongue!...she really looks oh so young, cute,sweet n kawaii wif a refreshing touch of demure innocence!:p...cld easily pass off as a sweetie pie JC/Poly gal!...oh yes, some say she looks abit/slightly like ex TVB actress吴美珩.(skinny version) n others say she looks abit/slightly like jap av starlet Mana Sakura(younger version)!...168 cm tall, vgd ht wif slim shapely long legs...fresh tight pubescent slim skinny bod wif no fats, has a lovely long back...A cup boobs wif small brownish inverted nipples...small flatish yet perky tight ass...well trimmed pubes wif a lovely shaved smooth pinkish pussy, no smell...

Overall sex svc is vgd for a newbie n gfe is high...sweet n oh so adorable girly cutie pie mm who is also submissive, xiaon nu ren n keen to pls!...v natural n spontaneous, felt like having high natural gf sex wif a teenage gf, fabulous feeling!!:cool:....natural passionate sensuous frenching wif a touch of innocence, shiokalicious to the max!!...this sweetie pie mm also strikes me as genuine...gd fun company too!...

Prelude...she helped me to strip...once in the nude, i raba wif her still in her clothes...caressed her lovely young sweet face, looked into her eyes, our lips melted into innocent frenching tat turned passionate n sensuous which caused me cock to marikita on her belly!...i then helped to strip her, v nice feel of bod, pussy, ass n legs wif more shiok frenchie!...

Shower action...just a soapy scrub but wif more lovely frenching, wif water cascading off our backs!...

Bed action...felt so comfortable wif this leggy young sweetie pie tat i just went wif the natural flow n lay on me back...she climbed into my arms, frenchie n raba wif v nice bod, pussy n legs feel..then she did a light catbath of my bod...pleasantly surprised when she lifted me ass n gave me a shiok slurpy lick style ar!...balls lick n suck also vgd...bbbj was wet slurpy lick of cockhead, then suck, then full deepthroat n back to suck again, felt damn shiok wif she taking her time...i then stood up on the bed n she knelt down for standing bbbj, which was even more shiok as i cld feel n sense her submissiveness, like she really wanted to give me great bbbj sucking pleasure, like a caring young gf!...did my pleasurable cock slapping of her cheeks n tongue/mouth looking deep into those youthful innocent doe eyes of hers, woohoo!...

My turn...climbed on top of her, more nice bod, pussy,legs feel, me caressing her face, kissing her neck n ears, then frenchie!...licked, sucked n squeezed her boobs/nipples, eventually got her inverted nipples erect hard, erotic sensual feel n sight wif her moaning naturally!...licked her bod all over...then tonguefu time!...oh boy really enjoyed giving her clit n pussy a tonguelashing, alternating between licking n sucking on her clit, and licking n deep lick/poke of her pussy...shiokalicious natural innocent pleasurable reaction fm her...hands caressing me hair n face...bod squirming, natural moans...when she appeared to get real high n wet, she thrusted n grinded her pussy on me tongue!...i then climbed back up, placed me throbbing hard cock in her mouth for more slurpy bbbj while i fingered her clitty which got her jerking...

Fj...damn bloody shiok...extremely natural high gf feel n sight, wif she totally letting herself go enjoy...passion, sensuality, horny youthful innocence + her pussy felt tight!...hands n legs all over, natural moans, shiokalicious frenching wif her sweet doe eyes open looking at me!...misch, cld feel the tightness of her pussy as i slowly built up the momentum pumping, at times gripped her ass tight, she gripping me back tight moaning, v nice feel!...doggie, her lovely long back arched, she jutted her small perky ass up, again i slowly built up the pump momentum, when i got fast n hard, squeezing her ass cheeks, she reached one hand back to grip me hand on her ass n also started to push backwards on me cock, moans getting louder n cld see her high 'pain' innocent looks in the mirror!...misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, oh boy really tight close intimate feel, her arms gripping me shoulders, her lovely long legs wrapped ard me ass, super duper delicious frenchie, as i pumped hard n deep cld sense she may be reaching the big O, great sight n feel, her face flushed, eyes rolling, high 'pain' looks, natural loud moans, neck n upper chest flushed, she jerking in sync wif my pump motions, cld feel our sweat trickling n mixing together, sensual musky smell, then shot me load wif a loud moan of me own:D, falling deep into her embrace, her tight pussy still gripping me cock, frenchie frenchie frenchie...fantastic!!...ended wif cuddles, fun flirty chit chat n more frenchie!...

Overall a v enjoyable exciting refreshing natural young gf sexual encounter...this oh so adorable girly slim skinny tally sweetie pie is a keeper in me book...definite gem:cool:

sting691
07-03-2015, 07:19 PM
MiQi(3033)...22 yr old mm fm Anhui...quite fair, really fresh winsome cute syt looker wif an oval shaped face, sweet doe eyes, wears little make up if any....has a chin length side parting short bob hairstyle, kinda like what Taiwanese cutie actress 杨丞琳 has at times, colour of hair brownish...has soft lips n a soft tongue!...she really looks oh so young, cute,sweet n kawaii wif a refreshing touch of demure innocence!:p...cld easily pass off as a sweetie pie JC/Poly gal!...oh yes, some say she looks abit/slightly like ex TVB actress吴美珩.(skinny version) n others say she looks abit/slightly like jap av starlet Mana Sakura(younger version)!...168 cm tall, vgd ht wif slim shapely long legs...fresh tight pubescent slim skinny bod wif no fats, has a lovely long back...A cup boobs wif small brownish inverted nipples...small flatish yet perky tight ass...well trimmed pubes wif a lovely shaved smooth pinkish pussy, no smell...

Overall sex svc is vgd for a newbie n gfe is high...sweet n oh so adorable girly cutie pie mm who is also submissive, xiaon nu ren n keen to pls!...v natural n spontaneous, felt like having high natural gf sex wif a teenage gf, fabulous feeling!!:cool:....natural passionate sensuous frenching wif a touch of innocence, shiokalicious to the max!!...this sweetie pie mm also strikes me as genuine...gd fun company too!...

Prelude...she helped me to strip...once in the nude, i raba wif her still in her clothes...caressed her lovely young sweet face, looked into her eyes, our lips melted into innocent frenching tat turned passionate n sensuous which caused me cock to marikita on her belly!...i then helped to strip her, v nice feel of bod, pussy, ass n legs wif more shiok frenchie!...

Shower action...just a soapy scrub but wif more lovely frenching, wif water cascading off our backs!...

Bed action...felt so comfortable wif this leggy young sweetie pie tat i just went wif the natural flow n lay on me back...she climbed into my arms, frenchie n raba wif v nice bod, pussy n legs feel..then she did a light catbath of my bod...pleasantly surprised when she lifted me ass n gave me a shiok slurpy lick style ar!...balls lick n suck also vgd...bbbj was wet slurpy lick of cockhead, then suck, then full deepthroat n back to suck again, felt damn shiok wif she taking her time...i then stood up on the bed n she knelt down for standing bbbj, which was even more shiok as i cld feel n sense her submissiveness, like she really wanted to give me great bbbj sucking pleasure, like a caring young gf!...did my pleasurable cock slapping of her cheeks n tongue/mouth looking deep into those youthful innocent doe eyes of hers, woohoo!...

My turn...climbed on top of her, more nice bod, pussy,legs feel, me caressing her face, kissing her neck n ears, then frenchie!...licked, sucked n squeezed her boobs/nipples, eventually got her inverted nipples erect hard, erotic sensual feel n sight wif her moaning naturally!...licked her bod all over...then tonguefu time!...oh boy really enjoyed giving her clit n pussy a tonguelashing, alternating between licking n sucking on her clit, and licking n deep lick/poke of her pussy...shiokalicious natural innocent pleasurable reaction fm her...hands caressing me hair n face...bod squirming, natural moans...when she appeared to get real high n wet, she thrusted n grinded her pussy on me tongue!...i then climbed back up, placed me throbbing hard cock in her mouth for more slurpy bbbj while i fingered her clitty which got her jerking...

Fj...damn bloody shiok...extremely natural high gf feel n sight, wif she totally letting herself go enjoy...passion, sensuality, horny youthful innocence + her pussy felt tight!...hands n legs all over, natural moans, shiokalicious frenching wif her sweet doe eyes open looking at me!...misch, cld feel the tightness of her pussy as i slowly built up the momentum pumping, at times gripped her ass tight, she gripping me back tight moaning, v nice feel!...doggie, her lovely long back arched, she jutted her small perky ass up, again i slowly built up the pump momentum, when i got fast n hard, squeezing her ass cheeks, she reached one hand back to grip me hand on her ass n also started to push backwards on me cock, moans getting louder n cld see her high 'pain' innocent looks in the mirror!...misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, oh boy really tight close intimate feel, her arms gripping me shoulders, her lovely long legs wrapped ard me ass, super duper delicious frenchie, as i pumped hard n deep cld sense she may be reaching the big O, great sight n feel, her face flushed, eyes rolling, high 'pain' looks, natural loud moans, neck n upper chest flushed, she jerking in sync wif my pump motions, cld feel our sweat trickling n mixing together, sensual musky smell, then shot me load wif a loud moan of me own:D, falling deep into her embrace, her tight pussy still gripping me cock, frenchie frenchie frenchie...fantastic!!...ended wif cuddles, fun flirty chit chat n more frenchie!...

Overall a v enjoyable exciting refreshing natural young gf sexual encounter...this oh so adorable girly slim skinny tally sweetie pie is a keeper in me book...definite gem:cool:

Great that u enjoy too.

Her body remind me of Blue Ice ex Msian GL150.

slyer
15-03-2015, 04:42 PM
An update on this house.

Bao Bao has departed our shore.

Left 4 prc girls and 2 malaysian girls.

Malaysians: AC and Ying Ying.

PRC: Mi Qi, Tian Tian, Fei Fei, KK.

My fav would be Mi Qi :D

slyer
15-03-2015, 05:01 PM
Innocent, fresh & blur looking Poly/JC SYT... :p

Mi Qi (L30 H33)

Origin: An Hui
Height: 1.68m barefoot
Experience in GL: She reached Singapore b4 cny but only started work after cny. She worked for like less than half a month
Misc Info: She has a twin elder sis who looks exactly like her :eek: how nice if i can tarma both of them hehe. She is fresh and green in the flesh trade. No prior experience in china.

Face: 7.3/10
(She has short colored bob hair with uneven length on each side which compliments her oval face shape. Single eyelid doe eyes. Medium nose. Small kissable lips. Some pimples on her face. Neither very fair nor very tanned. She has fresh, innocent, blur looking JC/Poly SYT looks. Totally my cup of latte hehe. Damn I am addicted to her face.:D)

Body: 7.7/10
(She is tall at 1.68m. Very slim, tight, taut, slender, curvy figure. Long slender legs. Flat ass. No arm pit hair. Very smooth skin. Neither very tanned nor very fair. No tummy fats at all!)

Boobs: 6.9/10
(A cup with brown nipples. Her nipples are a little dry when I licked.)

Bath: 6.8/10
(Typical routine bath. Not much action. No BBBJ in bath.)

Catbath: 7.3/10
(Sensual, gentle, ticklish licks all over my body with her hands all over my body arousing me. Lots of her saliva all over my body. Focused licking on my nipples and my balls. Nice effort.)

AR: 6.8/10
(AR with cap :( Maybe I have hairy ass hole But very thorough and shiok. Licking and poking style.)

BBBJ: 7.7/10
(Deep throated. Lots of saliva stimulating. Employed licking and tongue flicking style. Lots of innocent constant eye contacts. Shiok to see a SYT suck my cock.)

Frenching: 8/10
(Damn addicted to frenching her non stop. Nearly went out of breath. Lots of tongue fight. Her breath smells a little of cigarette but I am ok with it. Her eyes closed while we frenched. Loved the way she wrapped her arms around my neck when we frenched passionately and madly.)

Pussy painting: 7.4/10
(Trimmed pussy hair. Dark red pussy. Her pussy tasted salty. She enjoyed my tongueful as she moaned sexily.)

FJ: 7.6/10
(We fucked in cow girl, doggie and missionary. Tight pussy. Nice soft sexy moans music to my ears. Very passionate non stop frenching. High oomph fucking her. Felt like I am fucking my gf. Natural sex.)

GFE: 8/10
(Super high GFE & KC. I am addicted and KCed by her liao.)

RTF: Yes confirm plus chop! A keeper in my book. Potential ang pai in the making!

Eagles
12-05-2015, 08:39 AM
Saw the girl KK last night. Man, she was almost naked. Super small pair of jeans shorts and some small bra top. She is a big girl also.

Anyone here has tried her? How is she in the room?

BronzeGod
12-05-2015, 11:08 AM
Saw the girl KK last night. Man, she was almost naked. Super small pair of jeans shorts and some small bra top. She is a big girl also.

Anyone here has tried her? How is she in the room?

I tried before. She's a sweet girl but nothing fantastic if I recall. Average standard. Then again, your experience might be different.

Eagles
12-05-2015, 11:47 AM
I tried before. She's a sweet girl but nothing fantastic if I recall. Average standard. Then again, your experience might be different.

Hey Bro, thanks for this. From looking at her, didn't think she would be "sweet" lol. What a body. I was thinking more in line of getting a "Paris" type session than a "Kai Xin" if you know what I mean.

Still, I don't have very high standards so will give her a go I think. Just based on that body.

BronzeGod
12-05-2015, 12:06 PM
Hey Bro, thanks for this. From looking at her, didn't think she would be "sweet" lol. What a body. I was thinking more in line of getting a "Paris" type session than a "Kai Xin" if you know what I mean.

Still, I don't have very high standards so will give her a go I think. Just based on that body.

Yeah. She does bear some resemblance to Paris I suppose. So give it a go.

Any other kaixin type girls you've spotted?

Eagles
12-05-2015, 01:58 PM
Yeah. She does bear some resemblance to Paris I suppose. So give it a go.

Any other kaixin type girls you've spotted?

Sky maybe considered a sweet thing. Has even got a crooked tooth to add to that appeal. Doesn't have the boobs or ass like Kai Xin though. But service is great.

BronzeGod
12-05-2015, 02:32 PM
Sky maybe considered a sweet thing. Has even got a crooked tooth to add to that appeal. Doesn't have the boobs or ass like Kai Xin though. But service is great.

Looking more for boobs and ass plus service with a cute face like kaixin

Eagles
12-05-2015, 03:59 PM
Looking more for boobs and ass plus service with a cute face like kaixin

Then that I don't know I'm afraid. I only just came back after more than 6 months away.

But Sky is worth trying if you have not done so. Service is great. And she is pretty cute I think.

BronzeGod
12-05-2015, 04:23 PM
Then that I don't know I'm afraid. I only just came back after more than 6 months away.

But Sky is worth trying if you have not done so. Service is great. And she is pretty cute I think.

ok. Can can

yy0202
31-05-2015, 02:38 AM
Any FR on ying ying msian gal on how she looks like???

max_priest
12-06-2015, 08:57 PM
Sexxing up a Kawaii-Looking lass ...

WL Name - MiQi
Origin - Anhui, PRC
Age - 23 years young (can pass off as a 18-19 years old teen)
Height - 1.68m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L3033
Misc Info - Debuted early this year. She claimed that she does not have prior exprience in the flesh trade but I am skeptical. I believe she has worked in the KTV before in PRC.

Appearance - She is youngishly chio as far as my standard is concern. She may not be impressive facial features wise especially if one judge them individually. However, if you look at her as a whole, she looks chio with a touch of kawaii-ness ... She has short bob hairstyle with one side of the bang longer than the other ... She certainly looks contemporary, young and funky ... She has somewhat fair complexion with no blemish ...

Bod - Slender and minimal lethal curves ... No tattoo or blemish in sight ... Good thing is, she has taut and youthful looking bod like those school going teenagers ...

Tits - A cupper frontal assets with pale brownish pink nips ... Felt like those adolescent tits ... Hahaha ... But still very nice to squeeze and lick ...

Pussy - Youthful looking and looked like those under utilized pussy ... tasted good ... Yummilicious ... I spent sometime giving her priceless asset a cunnilingus ... Her pussy moisten very quickly ...

Pre-Shower Routine - Lotsa chatting, medium to intense petting ensued ... Frenching was natural and without much prompting from me ... Very accommodating and spontaneous indeed! Shiokalicious!

Shower Action - I like the way she hugged me real close when she stood infront of me to wash my back and butts instead of going behind to do so ... Cute and lotsa intimacy ... GOod feel of her pussy on my genital areas ... We frenched passionately and deeply whilst I fingered her ... I can feel very tight love hole she has ... :p

Bedroom Fore-play - Don't expect a season pro out of this chio lass ... However, I melted when this sweetie looking lass mounted on top of me licking and sucking my anatomy all over ... The action of her pussy grinding my anatomy was rather sensuous ... Although non commando, I enjoyed seeing this chio lass performing the fore-play on me ... I must say she is an exception as far as I am concern ...

French Kissing - Passionate and engaging as if I was really frenching my real lover ... We spent sometime in this segment ... Shiokalicious ...

BBBJ - Deep-throated ... It was done sensually and wet ... Lotsa body movements as she thrusted her mouth thru the length of my dick ... I can tell she did it with great enthusiasm & dedication ...

FJ - Very accommodating and lotsa GFE ... We adopted various sexual styles before I reached ejaculation in missionary ... We frenched again immediately after I reached orgasm but my dick was still submerged inside her wet pussy ...

Attitude - Very chatty, friendly, accommodating and courteous ... I enjoyed her company thoroughly as I felt like she was a genuine and caring WL ... She should not be missed if one is into sweet and kawaii lass who could discharge immense Girlfriend feel ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

linkfoo
13-06-2015, 08:41 PM
MIQI is SYT girl

max_priest
13-06-2015, 10:05 PM
MIQI is SYT girl
Absolutely! She is also very natural and passionate in sex ... She has the ability to give ones a girlfriend feel ... This was how I felt at least ... ;)

Gd2day
18-06-2015, 01:35 PM
Bros,

1) Wats the cat for 3033? 150 or 100?

2) Any natural big boobs? C and above?

3) Got any Malaysian gals left? long time nvr tasted them?

Thanks

Gd2day

Skinny_addict
18-06-2015, 03:53 PM
Bros,

1) Wats the cat for 3033? 150 or 100?

2) Any natural big boobs? C and above?

3) Got any Malaysian gals left? long time nvr tasted them?

Thanks

Gd2day

150. But they will help u arrange 80 also.
feifei. But is enhanced.
I think the only Malaysian left there is AC. I think should also should have C.

max_priest
21-06-2015, 12:52 PM
Strangely, there is no mention on a hottie here ... Hmmm ... She is not easy to book from outside her shop especially during peak hours ...

BronzeGod
21-06-2015, 12:54 PM
Strangely, there is no mention on a hottie here ... Hmmm ... She is not easy to book from outside her shop especially during peak hours ...

Alamak - then you be the first to mention her here lah...

max_priest
21-06-2015, 03:30 PM
Alamak - then you be the first to mention her here lah...

Sure but with parasites like Federer801 the Clown around, I have to think twice about being generous sometime ... :p

BronzeGod
21-06-2015, 04:02 PM
Sure but with parasites like Federer801 the Clown around, I have to think twice about being generous sometime ... :p

well... If you feel her business is that good then no need to share here lor... Or just PM a few of us and we spread the news lor... Now so competitive and some house girls batting flies... So must share share so everyone can enjoy the different gems and girls also don't go back so fast when biz is good mah...

korean
21-06-2015, 04:52 PM
well... If you feel her business is that good then no need to share here lor... Or just PM a few of us and we spread the news lor... Now so competitive and some house girls batting flies... So must share share so everyone can enjoy the different gems and girls also don't go back so fast when biz is good mah...

some ppl like the gal to go back fast...or take this as an opportunity lor...:rolleyes:

max_priest
21-06-2015, 05:18 PM
some ppl like the gal to go back fast...or take this as an opportunity lor...:rolleyes:

Hahaha ... Absolutely, bro ...

The chio lass, ZZ formerly from 1667 (or was she from 1669?) threw in the towel after working for three days in record time ... I did her from another shop ... She told me she was not used to GL punters' expectation ... :D

korean
21-06-2015, 05:38 PM
Hahaha ... Absolutely, bro ...

The chio lass, ZZ formerly from 1667 (or was she from 1669?) threw in the towel after working for three days in record time ... I did her from another shop ... She told me she was not used to GL punters' expectation ... :D

i heard she from 1667...and fake boobs?

I'm sure u will agree with me that the opportunity seeker is a shameless person, always like to slap on his own face....:D:eek::p

saabking
22-06-2015, 06:11 PM
Some pple pretend to be Mr Know All but they can't even get the basic fact right

May be he needed to fantasie the extra day for him to be served like the high priest :p:rolleyes:

korean
22-06-2015, 08:09 PM
wah arrow flying...must lay low or else become target :eek::D

unfit
22-06-2015, 09:20 PM
wah arrow flying...must lay low or else become target :eek::D

Mr Kimchi Lover...did you fall in for your Target Practice @ 1606 with SS:rolleyes:

korean
22-06-2015, 09:32 PM
Mr Kimchi Lover...did you fall in for your Target Practice @ 1606 with SS:rolleyes:

wah bro dont anyhow arrow me, later my little princess not happy then how :eek:

max_priest
22-06-2015, 09:55 PM
Some pple pretend to be Mr Know All but they can't even get the basic fact right

May be he needed to fantasie the extra day for him to be served like the high priest :p:rolleyes:

Once upon a time in AD 2831, there was (is) a punter who (is) a samster but happened to be a Con Arti$t who $pecialize$ in conning GL WL(s) to return to PRC ... But in reality he has no $$$ to bao WL ... He is merely giving WL lotsa empty promi$e$ ... Those punters (were) present in the era of AD 2831 should know the story about this shameless scumbag ...

Does the above sounds familiar to u? Is this fact/story accurate? Would you like us to continue this story? :p:rolleyes:

max_priest
22-06-2015, 10:04 PM
i heard she from 1667...and fake boobs?

I'm sure u will agree with me that the opportunity seeker is a shameless person, always like to slap on his own face....:D:eek::p

I have to agree that he is a shameless scumbag ... :D

Do you happen to know a thirty-something bloke who claimed to be a Doctor also conned Xiao Xue (ex WL 54A) to return to PRC ... He actually can't afford to bao her ... Last heard he was hiding in 1429 to sextisfy his lust and he dared not step into 54A thereafter ...

korean
22-06-2015, 10:18 PM
I have to agree that he is a shameless scumbag ... :D

Do you happen to know a thirty-something bloke who claimed to be a Doctor also conned Xiao Xue (ex WL 54A) to return to PRC ... He actually can't afford to bao her ... Last heard he was hiding in 1429 to sextisfy his lust and he dared not step into 54A thereafter ...

dont tell me that he is someone I know? :eek: I guess there were many conned cases in 54a...i did hear from okt meng that one bloke conned ex WL 54A (can't remember whether is xiao xue or not) back to PRC and bought her an apartment, but end up a rented apartment :eek: that bloke was blacklisted and chased away whenever he stepped into 54a/58b afterward

saabking
22-06-2015, 10:54 PM
Once upon a time in AD 2831, there was (is) a punter who (is) a samster but happened to be a Con Arti$t who $pecialize$ in conning GL WL(s) to return to PRC ... But in reality he has no $$$ to bao WL ... He is merely giving WL lotsa empty promi$e$ ... Those punters (were) present in the era of AD 2831 should know the story about this shameless scumbag ...

Does the above sounds familiar to u? Is this fact/story accurate? Would you like us to continue this story? :p:rolleyes:

And this is why it is a story - fantasy - figment of imagination - rumor without basis

Your insinuation is without basis And to set the record straight I have never offer to bao anyone in AD2831. So please stop calling names and insulting samsters

I have heard from Ming about Xiao Xue too - and also to set the record straight I still visit 54a / 58b . So please do not have baseless speculation about me not being able to book any 54a gals.

max_priest
22-06-2015, 11:23 PM
And this is why it is a story - fantasy - figment of imagination - rumor without basis

Your insinuation is without basis And to set the record straight I have never offer to bao anyone in AD2831. So please stop calling names and insulting samsters

I have heard from Ming about Xiao Xue too - and also to set the record straight I still visit 54a / 58b . So please do not have baseless speculation about me not being able to book any 54a gals.

If you or anyone think it is a rumour and/or speculation, any punters who visit 2831A can check with the resident WLs there as well as the OKTs of 2831A. There is no reason as to why I should accuse you without fact. In fact it was from the horse mouth ...any regulars of 2831A also know this evil scheme of yours and the OKTs already informed their WLs about you ... The OKTs however didn't ban you directly and leave it to the WLs to decide if they want your business. Obviously the WL concern didn't want your business anymore ... I was told you wanna target XPG too at one time ... They all know how you look like and your evil ulterior motive ...

BTW, I didn't mention the Doctor who conned XX was you ... But you obviously tried to con a WL from 2831A ... Fortunately your attempt was in vain ...

I don't accuse any samster without facts ... Same for that Federer801 the clown ... :rolleyes:

FEDERER801
23-06-2015, 12:13 AM
If you or anyone think it is a rumour and/or speculation, any punters who visit 2831A can check with the resident WLs there as well as the OKTs of 2831A. There is no reason as to why I should accuse you without fact. In fact it was from the horse mouth ...any regulars of 2831A also know this evil scheme of yours and the OKTs already informed their WLs about you ... The OKTs however didn't ban you directly and leave it to the WLs to decide if they want your business. Obviously the WL concern didn't want your business anymore ... I was told you wanna target XPG too at one time ... They all know how you look like and your evil ulterior motive ...

BTW, I didn't mention the Doctor who conned XX was you ... But you obviously tried to con a WL from 2831A ... Fortunately your attempt was in vain ...

I don't accuse any samster without facts ... Same for that Federer801 the clown ... :rolleyes:

wow....u wrote essay again....in A level exam, u must had failed your summary section la.....shoot arrow also must shoot others......MP i full le u la....u really have too much time to spare....i think u must go to see doctor asap.....:(:D....i know you like smilies....so give u some more....happy? accidentially press also must give u la....:cool:)

FEDERER801
23-06-2015, 12:21 AM

bro......i think this dog pattern so predictable one....u still dun know mei.....why bother to explain to him....he happy can le.....make him happy la.....he quite a poor thing u know....rather waste money on whores than go to see doctor.....sad case :(:D

saabking
23-06-2015, 05:53 AM

Once again your accusation is without basis - and the fact remains that I have never offer to bao anyone in 2831 - in fact in was her who told me someone offered to bao her and offer promises to buy her an apartment but she rejected

max_priest
23-06-2015, 07:30 AM
Once again your accusation is without basis - and the fact remains that I have never offer to bao anyone in 2831 - in fact in was her who told me someone offered to bao her and offer promises to buy her an apartment but she rejected

In fact I didn't mention the name of the WL and I didn't really insist that you were the one who is the culprit in my first post here. But you came in to defense yourself profusely and already appeared to know who is this WL per se ... This is tantamount to being guilty conscious. Of course without a doubt you're the culprit ... You still have the cheek to try to add her on the wechat last week even she ignored you ...

I am not the only one in SBF know about your evil scheme ... Tsk ... Tsk ...

Dasha
23-06-2015, 07:36 AM
What happened? Is shioklicious creating problem again? I see.

Neon Airhead, fuck off la. Bao or don't bao got your fucking taichi or not? Every OKT warns every WL about every customer like to fake bao. Nothing much to talk about coz at the end of the day, either the customer pay her or don't pay her. What is there to get conned? You think she can get bao-ed before she recieve money? Stupid cunt.

There are bigger real problems such as your fuck face damn ugly and dick damn small. According to the WL and OKTs, you like to fuck in many positions, each position go in one time. Then you feel like a star coz you fuck in so many position. Actually, you can only hold it in for two strokes. You go in once, then make the girl change to doggie, then go in once, then ask the WL to ride you, then go in once, change to missonary, change here change there, one stroke in each position and at the end you ask, "I fuck good right?" The WL stunned tio. "Yah very good. You best fuck.”

Don't believe you ask 2831A whether it is true that the WL all laugh at you and say you damn irritating like to change position. What you think was "passionate". LOL

A Neon Cunt, fuck off la.

FEDERER801
23-06-2015, 03:43 PM
What happened? Is shioklicious creating problem again? I see.

Neon Airhead, fuck off la. Bao or don't bao got your fucking taichi or not? Every OKT warns every WL about every customer like to fake bao. Nothing much to talk about coz at the end of the day, either the customer pay her or don't pay her. What is there to get conned? You think she can get bao-ed before she recieve money? Stupid cunt.

There are bigger real problems such as your fuck face damn ugly and dick damn small. According to the WL and OKTs, you like to fuck in many positions, each position go in one time. Then you feel like a star coz you fuck in so many position. Actually, you can only hold it in for two strokes. You go in once, then make the girl change to doggie, then go in once, then ask the WL to ride you, then go in once, change to missonary, change here change there, one stroke in each position and at the end you ask, "I fuck good right?" The WL stunned tio. "Yah very good. You best fuck.”

Don't believe you ask 2831A whether it is true that the WL all laugh at you and say you damn irritating like to change position. What you think was "passionate". LOL

A Neon Cunt, fuck off la.

LOL....a good move.....cant summarise any better than that...share the same sentiment with u....how come this dirty doggy clown must interfere in others' affairs.....wls kena con or bao or kena k+++...none of his business.....99.9% of us only interested in finding good cunts to screw....lucky he belong to the 0.1% of the group.....remind me of aunties and uncle gossiping and bargaining in the wet market.......The fact if he can really get along well with okts....then this phrase "Birds of a feather flock together" describes this clown very well.....this old okts nothing better always want to gossip this and that.....when i overheard their conversation unintentionally, i really wanted to laugh....kindergarden stories.....NOW my COCK really giggling nonstop;):D:)

FEDERER801
23-06-2015, 03:47 PM

bro, even if the rumor is true....noone care except this clown.....if your conscience is clear like mine, why bother to explain....

even if u want to bao wls, that is your right.......noone want take that right from u....

even if u lie to wls that u wan to bao, that is your problem....noone should interfere.....because all wls are warned about this scam....if they kena conned, then it is their problems.....

Summary: dun bother, do what u want to do :D:)

korean
23-06-2015, 09:26 PM
I can see some ppl here speaking truth while some not. You know who you are...

FEDERER801
23-06-2015, 09:28 PM
I can see some ppl here speaking truth while some not. You know who you are...

hmm very deep....am i one of them who speak nothing but the truth:cool:?

korean
23-06-2015, 09:38 PM
hmm very deep....am i one of them who speak nothing but the truth:cool:?

Bro I dunno you personally. I can only say we know ourself whether we speak the truth or not :cool:

FEDERER801
23-06-2015, 10:00 PM
Bro I dunno you personally. I can only say we know ourself whether we speak the truth or not :cool:

still very deep.....hmm then how come u know who speaking the truth or not.....hmm ???:D

go to sleep le....spend too much time in forum today...hehe

korean
23-06-2015, 10:11 PM
still very deep.....hmm then how come u know who speaking the truth or not.....hmm ???:D

go to sleep le....spend too much time in forum today...hehe

No deep at all as we know the answer for ourself. And gl circle is not very big...and there is so called Intel so to speak...

FEDERER801
24-06-2015, 05:17 PM
No deep at all as we know the answer for ourself. And gl circle is not very big...and there is so called Intel so to speak...

wow....got intel...never share gems with me lei....:D

hope u are not confused between curiosity and gossipy........:D

korean
24-06-2015, 05:31 PM
wow....got intel...never share gems with me lei....:D

hope u are not confused between curiosity and gossipy........:D

I'm semi retired where got gems to share...Now i m confused by u as why curiosity and gossipy. :confused:

max_priest
24-06-2015, 08:47 PM
In general, I have no issue if a punter who financially is able to "bao" a WL in good faith ...

However, I despise punter(s) who pretends to be financially sound and gives the impression that he is able to support the WL in the long run ... giving alot of false hopes and empty promi$e$ to the poor WL concern ... The worse is, it can be very traumatic for the WL concern if this Con Artist continues to harass her despite being rejected ...

Nowadays the number of potential real Bao-ers have dwindled because these bao-ers were being "burned" big time ... Most WLs failed to fulfil their commitment after receiving the bao fee ... Bwahahaha ... It is a once bitten, twice shy kinda situation for these Bao-ers ... :p:D

Dasha
24-06-2015, 09:38 PM
In general, I have no issue if a punter who financially is able to "bao" a WL in good faith ...

However, I despise punter(s) who pretends to be financially sound and gives the impression that he is able to support the WL in the long run ... giving alot of false hopes and empty promi$e$ to the poor WL concern ... The worse is, it can be very traumatic for the WL concern if this Con Artist continues to harass her despite being rejected ...

Nowadays the number of potential real Bao-ers have dwindled because these bao-ers were being "burned" big time ... Most WLs failed to fulfil their commitment after receiving the bao fee ... Bwahahaha ... It is a once bitten, twice shy kinda situation for these Bao-ers ... :p:D

In general, nobody gives a fuck what you think Airhead. You can't even count and write a paragraph without a grammatical mistake. This is 3033 thread, you talk about 2831A. You are truly blind and senile.

And pls spare everybody the fucking hypocrisy. Weren't you the one who called WLs "public toilet"? Wah now come and act concerned. FUCK YOU, understand? You're the coward cunt who harass the WL the most with your fake FRs and refusal to carry a touchlight. How many times must you be told that your tiny dick is almost impossible to find? Pls be considerate and bring a torchlight the next time la, you cunt.

And don't worry about the Bao-ers, you not in that league la cheapskate. You can barely afford to see Geylang once a yr, don't talk so much. Of all the things, you hate pretenders when you're the greatest cunt of all.

FEDERER801
24-06-2015, 09:59 PM
I'm semi retired where got gems to share...Now i m confused by u as why curiosity and gossipy. :confused:

hmm....very deep words by me too.....i am curious too.....:D

unfit
24-06-2015, 10:07 PM
I'm semi retired where got gems to share

Don't retire Bro...keep bonking while you can...:D

FEDERER801
24-06-2015, 10:07 PM
In general, nobody gives a fuck what you think Airhead. You can't even count and write a paragraph without a grammatical mistake. This is 3033 thread, you talk about 2831A. You are truly blind and senile.

And pls spare everybody the fucking hypocrisy. Weren't you the one who called WLs "public toilet"? Wah now come and act concerned. FUCK YOU, understand? You're the coward cunt who harass the WL the most with your fake FRs and refusal to carry a touchlight. How many times must you be told that your tiny dick is almost impossible to find? Pls be considerate and bring a torchlight the next time la, you cunt.

And don't worry about the Bao-ers, you not in that league la cheapskate. You can barely afford to see Geylang once a yr, don't talk so much. Of all the things, you hate pretenders when you're the greatest cunt of all.

Ya....This doggy clown called the whores public toilets.....still dare to act high class to protect these wls....this dog actually despises these wls too....fuking hypocrite....As our boss said we are all pretenders in this virtual world....but there is a limit to it.....this clown is the biggest pretender of all.....

Whatever it is, it is none of his business.....Hey bro Dasha, u know what? this idiot once accused i am a clown......fucking irony.....at least he is not dumb this time.....later he will say u are clone of me...then my cock will be giggling nonstop for whole year liao........:)

korean
24-06-2015, 10:19 PM
hmm....very deep words by me too.....i am curious too.....:D

haha...as long as 问心无愧, no need to bother...who never make mistake, if dont admit just be quiet and don't make the mistake again :)

korean
24-06-2015, 10:24 PM
Don't retire Bro...keep bonking while you can...:D

u mean my little bro must retire first before me :p

unfit
24-06-2015, 10:28 PM
u mean my little bro must retire first before me :p

Yes Sir...you need to Fuck your Brains out :D

FEDERER801
24-06-2015, 10:31 PM
Yes Sir...you need to Fuck your Brains out :D

No sir....must fuck the whores' brains out.....:)

FEDERER801
24-06-2015, 10:32 PM
haha...as long as 问心无愧, no need to bother...who never make mistake, if dont admit just be quiet and don't make the mistake again :)

hmm...finally i understand what u are talking already....nice one :)

unfit
24-06-2015, 10:35 PM
No sir....must fuck the whores' brains out.....:)

But after she bites dust then other bros how leh:D

FEDERER801
24-06-2015, 10:36 PM
But after she bites dust then other bros how leh:D

never mind....old ones dun go...new ones cannot come...we must look ahead SIR.....:D

korean
24-06-2015, 10:38 PM
hmm...finally i understand what u are talking already....nice one :)

sorry for my poor explanation...perhaps different chemical mixture results in different response (if any), as well as varied response time :)

FEDERER801
24-06-2015, 10:40 PM
sorry for my poor explanation...perhaps different chemical mixture results in different response (if any), as well as varied response time :)

hmm now i am really confused....no worry i understood your last post....:D

unfit
24-06-2015, 10:40 PM
never mind....old ones dun go...new ones cannot come...we must look ahead SIR.....:D

Yes Sir...permission to fuck them all:D

FEDERER801
24-06-2015, 10:42 PM

No Sir....i cant promise u....my standard very high....got strict criteria when comes to bonk whores i like....i will try my best :D

FEDERER801
24-06-2015, 10:44 PM
unfit bro..hope u can see i am doing my best to make love not war.....any area of improvement for me?

FEDERER801
24-06-2015, 10:45 PM

permission granted.....still waiting for your intel....my inbox only half full....u still can PM me...Waiting for u SIR :D

unfit
24-06-2015, 10:52 PM
unfit bro..hope u can see i am doing my best to make love not war.....any area of improvement for me?

Yes Sir...Well Done...Keep fucking and Stop Talking:D

FEDERER801
24-06-2015, 10:55 PM

Yes Sir....i will talk less and fuck more.....

korean
24-06-2015, 10:57 PM

bro, can rap while fucking or not :D

BronzeGod
24-06-2015, 11:27 PM

vanilla ice or MC hammer?

korean
24-06-2015, 11:33 PM
vanilla ice or MC hammer?

Jay chow better, they can understand n appreciate, shuang jie gun

BronzeGod
24-06-2015, 11:37 PM
Jay chow better, they can understand n appreciate, shuang jie gun

oh yeah... I love jay chou... what about 杜德偉 Alex To - 脫掉... hehe. most appropriate song in the bedroom huh....

korean
24-06-2015, 11:41 PM
oh yeah... I love jay chou... what about 杜德偉 Alex To - 脫掉... hehe. most appropriate song in the bedroom huh....

Haha yeah..tornado also not bad

unfit
25-06-2015, 12:55 AM

Let's Make Love No War Bros:D

korean
25-06-2015, 01:00 AM
Let's Make Love No War Bros:D

Bro if u become minister one day I guess this is your slogan to promote birth rate

unfit
25-06-2015, 01:32 AM
Bro if u become minister one day I guess this is your slogan to promote birth rate

For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge :D

or

Fornication Under Consent of the King:rolleyes:

sting691
14-09-2015, 09:25 PM
Who are still working in this house?

Eagles
26-09-2015, 08:48 PM
Who are still working in this house?

Heard only KK, Fei Fei and AC left in this house.

SadLoser
24-10-2015, 12:32 PM
Any new gals to this house?

Oralcraz
24-11-2015, 03:14 PM
First time venture into this place as I like this isolated unit. Was choosing btw 2831A and 3033, but finally decided on 3033. Very spacious inside with lots of sofa in the living area and the WLs sitting just behind a folded blind at dinning area. The senior auntie recommended me a new gorgeous WL, KK, (as she is the only one available), very young, not tall and petite with good balance body, probably a B-B+. Long hair, huge rounded eyes. Looks very much like a college girl. This is not the KK which was mentioned in the earlier post as she said she's been here only a few days and from Szechuan.
Service wise was so so to me cos, I think I'm more than double her age and our conversation don't click. :( So, the session was quick and is over in 20 mins.
When I came out, the auntie commented, wah, why so fast.:o Paisei man. While sitting at the sofa, saw some WLs and asked their name. FF is very well shape, tall and very attractive, new WL Xiao Hui (sounds like that), was also very sweet with beautiful smile.
For new WLs, I guess the two will be KK and XH. Actually, I preferred more matured lady (mid 30s type). If anyone has good isolated location with matured lady contact, kindly share with me. Thank you.

tarma69
24-11-2015, 07:58 PM
Actually, I preferred more matured lady (mid 30s type). If anyone has good isolated location with matured lady contact, kindly share with me. Thank you.

For mid 30s type you will have to patronise the M'sian WLs. I think AC should still be around, right?

Oralcraz
24-11-2015, 08:29 PM
Thk you tarma for the tips. As is my first time there, not sure who is AC. If I visit the next time, will ask auntie for M'sian lady. I think they should be more accomodating to me then the younger ones :D

Thanks again.

joker88
24-11-2015, 08:57 PM
First time venture ....................... Actually, I preferred more matured lady (mid 30s type). If anyone has good isolated location with matured lady contact, kindly share with me. Thank you.

For matured ladies (mid 30s type), you can look for AC (3033) or JC (16W06).

Not sure if Janet (1606) still around. :)

You can ask auntie at (3033) or Willy/Gwee at (2831A) since you prefer these two houses. :)

Of course you can also hop into my hot air balloon and Joker bro will bring you to the place of paradise. :D

Oralcraz
24-11-2015, 11:56 PM
Thk you Joker for the info. Appreciate.

NinjaCruise
29-11-2015, 12:34 AM
I would also concurr with joker, AC would be a good choice, she is slightly on the MILF side, but still attractive and has good service, I patronize her quite alot already. Her BBBJ is great, I must hold it in so as not to cum too fast.

Enjoy !!

Hotgizmos
29-11-2015, 12:49 AM
I would also concurr with joker, AC would be a good choice, she is slightly on the MILF side, but still attractive and has good service, I patronize her quite alot already. Her BBBJ is great, I must hold it in so as not to cum too fast.

Enjoy !!

Does AC work on weekdays?

NinjaCruise
29-11-2015, 01:29 AM
Does AC work on weekdays?

Yes AC works on weekdays best to call before going down!

If I am not wrong she usually starts around 1-1.30pm ish

Hotgizmos
29-11-2015, 10:33 PM
Is KK, not the new one but the milfy one, still working?

NinjaCruise
30-11-2015, 03:23 AM
Is KK, not the new one but the milfy one, still working?

Never tried KK so don't know. Try AC lah, will be at bare min worth you're money, even on the day she was tried I got a very good BBBJ, sometimes my precum flow out already she still continue to BBBJ, altough never manage to CIM with her before. Prolly coz I take a long time to cum haha.

If you're into MILFs, AC defn fits the bill.

I like BOTH Syts and Milfs, and AC is defn one...

Oralcraz
30-11-2015, 01:43 PM
The KK I had one week ago is not a MILF. I saw her writing into the book as KK. Is truly a SYT. Went back this weekend for AC as recommended but twice not avaiable :(. So decided to change to new location at town area which was recommended by a sis, and wow :D, I found what I wanted. Most likely will stick with that. Thk you all bro for the tips.

slowplayman
08-03-2016, 10:29 PM
Never tried KK so don't know. Try AC lah, will be at bare min worth you're money, even on the day she was tried I got a very good BBBJ, sometimes my precum flow out already she still continue to BBBJ, altough never manage to CIM with her before. Prolly coz I take a long time to cum haha.

Any updates on the WL on 3033? Last visited there were no house gal.

sting691
02-05-2016, 05:28 PM
New hse gals arrive.

Tried Xin Xin but she's not game enough or commando svc. Yes, tight small pussy that wet and gripped your dick when climax.

sabokings
06-05-2016, 02:59 AM

Hi bro, does AC have any bad breath ?

I really CANNOT stand working ladies with bad breath, as soon as they start licking my nipples, i almost want to vomit and cancel the whole session, meaning money will be wasted cos no mood to bonk :(

Pls advise especially bros have tried AC services before. ;)

I'm very sensitive to bad breath :(

unfit
08-05-2016, 12:08 PM
FR on AC (chiobu Milf)
look: 6.5 (have a beautiful sexy smile and rather sharp features)
complex: fair
boob: A handful;, maybe a B cup
rear: slightly curvy
overall: slender

Try her out and give your comments!

AC baleh Boleh Land Kampung already

slyer
08-05-2016, 01:51 PM
AC baleh Boleh Land Kampung already

Maybe that bro bonked ac during her ord period :D

unfit
08-05-2016, 03:27 PM
Maybe that bro bonked ac during her ord period :D

Dekitting process :D

XiangYu
12-05-2016, 10:29 AM
Miss AC so much😢. Anyone has her contact number?

Skinny_addict
16-05-2016, 06:57 PM
I miss MiQi very much. Any newbies can match her look or body there now?

joker88
06-12-2016, 01:22 AM
I miss MiQi very much. Any newbies can match her look or body there now?

The newbie Bao Bao can definitely match MiQi looks and body. :p

I think Bao Bao is much prettier than MiQi in my opinion.

In fact I think Bao Bao can easily be one of the prettiest MMs in GL right now. :)

She is one of the very very few that can make Joker bro stare at her for more than 10 secs. :)

Another one among the prettiest MMs in GL perhaps is Jia Ren (1617).

However, BB is still very green and need much coaching from me. :p

unfit
06-12-2016, 01:34 AM

In fact I think Bao Bao can easily be one of the prettiest MMs in GL right now.

She is one of the very very few that can make Joker bro stare at her for more than 10 secs.

JR more lady like than BB :p

Face feature damn sharp and pretty :D

BronzeGod
06-12-2016, 03:50 AM

In fact I think Bao Bao can easily be one of the prettiest MMs in GL right now. :)

She is one of the very very few that can make Joker bro stare at her for more than 10 secs. :)

Thanks for the open sharing bro joker. I shall check it out soon

adonis
06-12-2016, 11:49 AM
The first time I stepped in and spoke to the housewife looking woman OKT, she made a bad remark about me. I never tried any of her girls and never went back there.

unfit
06-12-2016, 12:37 PM
The first time I stepped in and spoke to the housewife looking woman OKT, she made a bad remark about me. I never tried any of her girls and never went back there.

What Ah Soh said about you :confused:

BronzeGod
07-12-2016, 09:53 PM
JR more lady like than BB :p

Face feature damn sharp and pretty :D

Bb and jr, how is their height, body, boobs and service?

Looks wise comparable to any actress or other girls in geylang?

fhakyew
22-12-2016, 07:12 PM
Brudders

This house entertain non-Chinese bros? TIA kum sia

korean
22-12-2016, 07:17 PM
Brudders

This house entertain non-Chinese bros? TIA kum sia

yes, but just prepare to may more than 150.

brodericky
22-12-2016, 10:07 PM
what is the damage for AC??

jukka
22-12-2016, 10:23 PM
yes, but just prepare to may more than 150.

Nope, it's 150.

SadLoser
24-12-2016, 05:12 PM
wow i hab not been to this house for almost 3 yrs! the last gal i tried was AC

how many gals are there nao and which one is recommended?

SadLoser
26-12-2016, 01:23 PM
are there still any gals in this hse? pls recommend

i drove past that night and the house was closed :(

lingoBoy
07-01-2017, 10:48 AM
Thanks for the open sharing bro joker. I shall check it out soon
Any FR for Bao Bao?

BronzeGod
07-01-2017, 12:12 PM
Any FR for Bao Bao?

I have not tried but heard her service is passable. She looks pretty though!

lingoBoy
07-01-2017, 01:42 PM
I have not tried but heard her service is passable. She looks pretty though!

Yup... I saw her at 2041. Very pretty ...

Skinny_addict
07-01-2017, 02:39 PM
Tried Baobao before. Service wise okay. Not commando style. No french for me. Other quite sop.

funkymonk
07-01-2017, 11:43 PM
Great memories of this house. Really big rooms and lots of mirrors. I had blue diamond, Susan, Lena and AC here back when i was starting out more than a half decade ago. Remember choosing this house cause it was far away from the rowdier parts of Geylang and i was scared someone i knew saw me. :p:D

Maybe i'll pop down soon for old memories sake.

joker88
08-01-2017, 12:13 AM
Great memories of this house. Really big rooms and lots of mirrors. I had blue diamond, Susan, Lena and AC here back when i was starting out more than a half decade ago. Remember choosing this house cause it was far away from the rowdier parts of Geylang and i was scared someone i knew saw me. :p:D

Maybe i'll pop down soon for old memories sake.

Half a decade ago? Year 2012? Blue Diamond? :rolleyes:
Blue Diamond was my fav too. I tot she was gone before 2010?

Susan and Lena? Are you toking about the two malay gals?

Wow, I tot they were gone when the PRC gals came in 2008? :confused:

funkymonk
08-01-2017, 05:18 PM
Half a decade ago? Year 2012? Blue Diamond? :rolleyes:
Blue Diamond was my fav too. I tot she was gone before 2010?

Susan and Lena? Are you toking about the two malay gals?

Wow, I tot they were gone when the PRC gals came in 2008? :confused:

More than half a decade ago. Hahaha. I started just as the first few PRC came in.

lingoBoy
12-01-2017, 01:12 PM
Tried Baobao before. Service wise okay. Not commando style. No french for me. Other quite sop.
I tried Bao Bao 2 days ago and decided to pen a FR about her. Yes, looked wise I would give her 10/10 as she looks really flawless with good complexion . Initially she was cold but once inside the room, she is very friendly and chatty with good attitude . Service wise is quite standard but her attitude was good. After everything, shower , paid up and left . RTF? yes...

ahmong
23-07-2017, 02:18 AM
everytime when i got the GND fetish, always like to drive by this house to check out for Xiao Mai.

her neh neh big until gonna reap her top off. looks and service also a 8/10.

effort wise is a 10/10.

RTF.

Fat Fatt
24-07-2017, 10:36 AM
everytime when i got the GND fetish, always like to drive by this house to check out for Xiao Mai.

her neh neh big until gonna reap her top off. looks and service also a 8/10.

effort wise is a 10/10.

RTF.

Wei wei not bad also.

Soaplove
24-07-2017, 01:19 PM
Wei wei not bad also.

Long time never visit this house, since my favourite Xia Tian left. Any new girls besides Xiao Mai, Wei Wei and the MY lady?

ahmong
24-07-2017, 11:18 PM
wei wei big like Xiao Mai?

Fat Fatt
25-07-2017, 08:36 AM

Smaller but natural. Still got something to grab. She is quite chio

max_priest
26-07-2017, 07:09 PM

Wei Wei has A cup tits only. Petite in size but lower torso a little chunky for her overall physique. But she has sexy and curvy butts. In addition, her skin is smooth and fair. She reminds me of Ding2 a little but of course service wise, no where near Ding2's commando standard.

BronzeGod
22-08-2017, 10:11 PM
This house will be closing down soon. The remaining girls like xiao Mai, Wei Wei etc will be distributed to other houses. Probably to ah yap or Garrick. FYI

unfit
23-08-2017, 01:45 AM
This house will be closing down soon. The remaining girls like xiao Mai, Wei Wei etc will be distributed to other houses. Probably to ah yap or Garrick. FYI

September no more liao :(

BronzeGod
23-08-2017, 02:00 AM
September no more liao :(

Correct. But the girls will still be around - but go to other houses.

slyer
23-08-2017, 06:51 AM
Wei Wei is my fav girl in this house

slyer
23-08-2017, 06:52 AM
Correct. But the girls will still be around - but go to other houses.

Any idea wei Wei going which house?

BronzeGod
23-08-2017, 08:51 AM
Any idea wei Wei going which house?

Going my house. :eek::D

slyer
23-08-2017, 02:27 PM
Going my house. :eek::D

Address please :D

BronzeGod
23-08-2017, 03:08 PM

Lol! From what I hear - it should be 1654a or 1606, but I could be wrong ah.

slyer
23-08-2017, 06:50 PM

Hope it's 1606
Then can tarma wei wei with meng lu or Ma Li :D

BronzeGod
23-08-2017, 07:26 PM
Hope it's 1606
Then can tarma wei wei with meng lu or Ma Li :D

Why not? :D:D:D

slyer
23-08-2017, 07:50 PM
Why not? :D:D:D

Can even 三飞 wei wei, Meng lu and Ma Li :p
Hope she doesn't go to 1654a

BronzeGod
23-08-2017, 07:50 PM
Can even 三飞 wei wei, Meng lu and Ma Li :p
Hope she doesn't go to 1654a

Why not?:confused: :confused::confused:

slyer
23-08-2017, 07:55 PM
Why not?:confused: :confused::confused:

Don't like snobbish arrogant Garrick :D
His bro Meng is better
I always prefer to go lvl 3 talk to Meng

unfit
23-08-2017, 09:14 PM

Yah not confirm the internal transfer shop yet:)

joker88
23-08-2017, 10:48 PM

1606 lah. :)

JOKER bro waiting patiently there for my fav WW. :p

Oh ya..... can tarma XX and WW. ;)

BronzeGod
23-08-2017, 10:50 PM

You mean Xiang Xiang huh. I've seen WW tarma with other girls in many different houses. Seems she's quite a good team player or maybe tarma player :D

slyer
24-08-2017, 11:34 PM

XX is xiang xiang?

I Wan tarma WW, ML x 2 :D

unfit
25-08-2017, 12:34 AM
XX is xiang xiang?

Wow you are the real WhoreLord :eek:

Genghis Cunt:p

bpafree39
25-08-2017, 09:01 AM
Had some wonderful memories here, nice quiet place and I liked it since it was more discreet as compared to the other shops.

BronzeGod
15-09-2017, 10:03 PM
Time for us to say goodbye to 3033.

This house is now closed and has become a piece of history.

I could be wrong but I think the girls were not successfully transfered to other houses and have gone home :mad:

Anyone had the inside story, feel free to share here.

unfit
15-09-2017, 10:15 PM
Time for us to say goodbye to 3033.

This house is now closed and has become a piece of history.

I could be wrong but I think the girls were not successfully transfered to other houses and have gone home :mad:

Anyone had the inside story, feel free to share here.

1 went home

The other transfer to 1856:)

BronzeGod
15-09-2017, 10:16 PM
1 went home

The other transfer to 1856:)

Who is in 1856?

joker88
15-09-2017, 10:27 PM
Who is in 1856?

XM went home. The other went to 1856. :)

BronzeGod
15-09-2017, 10:31 PM

Only the Lao Jiao will have such info!

Good that we brought it up here so people know where to find WW.

unfit
15-09-2017, 11:50 PM

Who is in 1856?

Only the Lao Jiao will have such info!

Good that we brought it up here so people know where to find WW.

He is not Lao Jiao :rolleyes:

Joker is WhoreLord Kublai Cunt:cool:

BronzeGod
15-09-2017, 11:56 PM

Then I am what? :confused: :D

unfit
16-09-2017, 12:41 AM
Then I am what? :confused: :D

You are WhoreGod:D

BronzeGod
16-09-2017, 12:48 AM
You are WhoreGod:D

Lol. As long as not War God. :D

Fat Fatt
16-09-2017, 08:16 AM
XX is xiang xiang?

Wei wei go home already sniff sniff

BronzeGod
16-09-2017, 08:30 AM
Wei wei go home already sniff sniff

That's what I thought. That both girls XM and WW balik kampung.

But joker88 said no?:confused:

Allanooi
16-09-2017, 09:49 AM
All gone home la joker is joking with us WW joined 1856...

Fat Fatt
16-09-2017, 12:55 PM
All gone home la joker is joking with us WW joined 1856...

Wei wei really gone home 😭

joker88
16-09-2017, 05:56 PM

Me no WhoreLord lah. Me only joker.

Likes to joke lah. :D

BronzeGod
16-09-2017, 08:53 PM
Me no WhoreLord lah. Me only joker.

Likes to joke lah. :D

Guess this will be another forgotten thread soon. Like 1637, 1809, 1817, 2001, 2007, and many more houses that closed over the years.

joker88
17-09-2017, 01:23 AM
Guess this will be another forgotten thread soon. Like 1637, 1809, 1817, 2001, 2007, and many more houses that closed over the years.

Bro, 1809 and 2001 did not actually closed.

1809 moved to 1425 (the famous Fei Fei)

and 2001 moved to 1617. :)

Fat Fatt
17-09-2017, 11:13 AM
Bro, 1809 and 2001 did not actually closed.

1809 moved to 1425 (the famous Fei Fei)

and 2001 moved to 1617. :)

Ya 2001 has some of my fav girls but can't remember details already

HomeDelete
18-09-2017, 02:38 PM

?? You talking about xiao mai? So is she rtc or different house

BronzeGod
18-09-2017, 02:47 PM
?? You talking about xiao mai? So is she rtc or different house

Rtc. 10 char

joker88
19-09-2017, 01:59 AM
1 went home

The other transfer to 1856

XM went home. The other went to 1856.

XM & WW wanted to go to 1856 but was rejected by AV. :(

3033 OKT requested AV to transfer both WLs to 1856 on 13 Sep (Wed) but was rejected by AV becos 3033 was already closed the day before. :(

When a shop is closed, any request to transfer the WLs must be submitted on or before that date or else their yellow cards will be cancelled.

3033 OKT brought both WLs to AV on 13 Sep (Wed) hoping to transfer them to 1856 but was rejected by AV.
3033 officially ceased operation the day before. :(

Hence, both WLs balik kampung liao.

BronzeGod
19-09-2017, 05:45 AM

3033 OKT requested AV to transfer both WLs to 1856 on 13 Sep (Wed) but was rejected by AV becos 3033 was already closed the day before. :(

When a shop is closed, any request to transfer the WLs must be submitted on or before that date or else their yellow cards will be cancelled.

3033 OKT brought both WLs to AV on 13 Sep (Wed) hoping to transfer them to 1856 but was rejected by AV.

In short it's 3033 cock up and their WLs suffered for their house's irresponsibility and carelessness.

unfit
19-09-2017, 11:40 AM

In short it's 3033 cock up and their WLs suffered for their house's irresponsibility and carelessness.

Ah Soh is too old to handle her business

In fact she should let other interested Operators take over

So that the two ladies can continue serving

But is no use crying over ejaculated semen

ejectjoy
19-09-2017, 10:04 PM
Amazing cock-up I am hearing here! XM & WW must have left reluctantly and angrily... anyway, have to seek their opportunities within China!

stpboc
19-09-2017, 10:58 PM
Amazing cock-up I am hearing here! XM & WW must have left reluctantly and angrily... anyway, have to seek their opportunities within China!

cock up or on purpose ? For us to guess only

joker88
20-09-2017, 01:09 AM
cock up or on purpose ? For us to guess only

I guess she purposely act blur act blur lah. :rolleyes:

Maybe dun wan to benefit other OKTs lah. :D

Joking only lah. :D

I also guess guess. :)

NinjaCruise
29-04-2018, 04:53 AM
haven't went to GL in awhile, Still rem malaysin AC's power blowjob...power...

nizamahmed1965
29-04-2018, 11:42 AM
This shop still open?

nizamahmed1965
29-04-2018, 11:43 AM
3033 guys still open?

Fat Fatt
29-04-2018, 11:15 PM
3033 guys still open?

Closed already, surprised this thread was dug out to post

unfit
29-04-2018, 11:55 PM
Closed already, surprised this thread was dug out to post

Last September gone...still got people missing Ah Soh :p

junming
01-05-2018, 12:29 AM
hi bros,

did they open somewhere else???

thanks

Sgoh
01-05-2018, 08:10 PM
hi bros,

did they open somewhere else???

thanks

The old auntie Ah Soo gave up the business last year as AV did not allow her son to take over the operation. Their two wls applied for transfer to other shops and applications were rejected because they made the request after the cancellation of the license of 3033. Both of them returned to China. Poor things and I miss my favorite Wei Wei.

Their okt assistant now works at 16WH06.

junming
01-05-2018, 08:17 PM
thanks bro Sgoh

used to call a malaysia wl from this house before as she praise her boss is a nice person...

:)

BronzeGod
01-05-2018, 08:21 PM
The old auntie Ah Soo gave up the business last year as AV did not allow her son to take over the operation. Their two wls applied for transfer to other shops and applications were rejected because they made the request after the cancellation of the license of 3033. Both of them returned to China. Poor things and I miss my favorite Wei Wei.

Their okt assistant now works at 16WH06.

I was quite pissed about this as Xiao mai was supposed to go 1856 and I was looking forward to continue hammering her there :mad: