PDA

View Full Version : channel 56---variety Big Brother

nasty
20-08-2005, 11:25 PM
any 1 watched the espisode on SAturday 20th aug....hmmm afternoon timeslot 1???
whose the gal that was 'judged' during the prog?? any 1 knows? thanks

CyberRod
20-08-2005, 11:59 PM
Yo bro... Her name is Yue Fang. Use to be a HK Cat III actress... :D

But I prefer Ma Shi Li & her buddy Kuang Ming Jie... Love their legs man... :p

nasty
21-08-2005, 12:10 AM
i wasnt refering to the judge...but was refering to the guest that was being question and bombed...hahaha

dc7176
21-08-2005, 12:20 AM
sorry side track a bit, saw zhang fei this afternoon at junction 8. damm cool man! love n supported his variety show. he oso damm cheeky.

Back to ur topic, sorry didnt manage to catch the show due to watching zhang fei live in person at junction 8 :D

vin^_^
21-08-2005, 02:43 AM
if i never wrongly, her name is lin jia qi

sorry for the double postings.

vin^_^
21-08-2005, 02:46 AM
her name is lin jia qi 林嘉綺

some of her photos

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/050816/47/26j7w.html

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/050812/39/267s1.html

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/050815/195/26if2.html

dap26
21-08-2005, 10:23 AM

Talking abt ma shi li,she is a lao chio to me.Always wear short skirt to the show.Wondering the audience at variety big brother gt see zao geng or nt. :p

Rof|maoxz
21-08-2005, 11:18 AM
Talking abt ma shi li,she is a lao chio to me.Always wear short skirt to the show.Wondering the audience at variety big brother gt see zao geng or nt. :p

Saw her white panty before in kang kang variety show. :)

David_Ginola
21-08-2005, 11:20 AM
Yo bro... Her name is Yue Fang. Use to be a HK Cat III actress... :D

Yup bro, Ma Shi Li is one lao chio....been eyeing to see her zhao geng. She's so sexy, i practically make luv to her many times. Also got Victoria....she's so sexy also..figure also nice bah bah one....

dap26
21-08-2005, 11:24 AM
Saw her white panty before in kang kang variety show. :)

She like to wear short skirt to reveal her sexy leg.Wondering the host can tahan or nt. :D

Big Sexy
21-08-2005, 11:33 AM
not to belittle our local host.. but the taiwanese does it much better when it comes to veriety show..:)

Rof|maoxz
21-08-2005, 12:48 PM
not to belittle our local host.. but the taiwanese does it much better when it comes to veriety show..

That goes without saying. :) The problem is that local presenters scripted what they going to say in the show. The taiwanese speaks from their heart without rehearsing, make fun of hosts in a very jovial way, often added with some sexal contents. Their NG rate is very low. The locals simply not performing out of the box. Still have long long way to learn. :rolleyes:

Teh Ni
21-08-2005, 01:25 PM
That goes without saying. :) The problem is that local presenters scripted what they going to say in the show. The taiwanese speaks from their heart without rehearsing, make fun of hosts in a very jovial way, often added with some sexal contents. Their NG rate is very low. The locals simply not performing out of the box. Still have long long way to learn. :rolleyes:

It is obvious but we also understand that mandarin is their first language and being proficient in it, there isn't much need for scripting. But imagine if you need them to host in english. Even if our own local hosts have low standards, i'm pretty sure they can do better in such circumstances. Btw, at the beginning of this year, Variety Big Brother had a bloopers/NG episode. Seems like that do make as much mistakes as well.