PDA

View Full Version : Is being anti-govt and always complaining a disorder or a form of mental illness?

Sammyboy RSS Feed
15-01-2014, 12:20 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

hi all

I am pro-opposition but I don't think I can be the sort to take part in opposition politics.
I like to discuss politics with family and sometimes can get into heated debates. Last night was on property investment and about cost of housing
Last night, in an exchange with wifey, she said something like this:

you all opposition supporters all got problem. must send to IMH for checkup!
You complain this complain that, and when mainstream do this, you don't follow.
Then govt say do this, you all don't follow and then after that you complain. Like that how how how?
When people point the way to you disagree then when you get left behind, you complain.
Last time, govt tell you don't sell your flat, it will only get more expensive. then prices rose, some people try to take profit.
Now the price so high, so out of reach. Whose fault is it?

I told her:

hey hey hey, don't talk until like that, when I sold our flat, I immediately bought another flat in a better location.
I not one of those take easy way out and hope for prices to fall hor.
don't come and make this kind of personal attack when I never do this kind of thing.

She quickly backtrack and said:

no lah honey, I not talking about you.
but there are many others who took the easy way out thinking that they can sell high buy low.
They think HDB public housing is used for trading, this is why they get left behind.
We are prudent and we are hardworking so we are not those with living problems.
Don't need to get so angry, these are other people's problems.

For a moment I was very very angry, but then what she said is true. To a certain extent, all of us cannot be blaming the government for everything. because we also are the ones who make the choices in our own lives.

I come to conclude 2 things I have observed.

Generally women support the government / establishment. it is the men who are pro-opposition. Do you think its true?
Given that there is a large number of people always complaining, are these people who complain doing their own part to work, make money and be responsible for oneself?

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?172713-Is-being-anti-govt-and-always-complaining-a-disorder-or-a-form-of-mental-illness&goto=newpost).