PDA

View Full Version : Worried abt HIV

Veryworriedguy
15-01-2014, 08:04 AM
Visited a FL china pros on 30/12/2013. Had protected bJ followed by protected FJ. Condom was intact after the session. But 5 days after exposure, I am down with what seems like stomach flu but no fever, no rash, just stomach discomfort and no appetite. And the stomach flu keep comin back even now!
Can any1 tell if its a symptom of HIV???
I am worried sick...

sammyboyfor
15-01-2014, 11:08 AM
Visited a FL china pros on 30/12/2013. Had protected bJ followed by protected FJ. Condom was intact after the session. But 5 days after exposure, I am down with what seems like stomach flu but no fever, no rash, just stomach discomfort and no appetite. And the stomach flu keep comin back even now!
I am worried sick...

You are worried sick. That's why you feel sick. :p

cqueen
15-01-2014, 12:02 PM
I am worried sick...[/QUOTE]

If anyone can just confirmed if it is HIV from the description of your discomfort symptoms in this thread even without examining you physically with the required medical apparatus and screening test, that someone may have graduated with his "medical degree" from the IMH ((Institute of Mental Health) at Woodbridge Hospital.

And if you naively choose to believe his medical assessment of you, then you, too, should check into IMH before you run amok to want to inject passers-by with a syringe full of your supposedly HIV tainted blood.

jnudes
15-01-2014, 12:40 PM
I am worried sick...

bro, you worried too much. Since your BJ and FJ are done with condom there is no reason for the HIV to infect you with the condom still intact after the session.

Stomach discomfort are usually associated with taking wrong or too much food and making them uncomfortable. Consult a doctor and he will prescribe necessary medication for you.

Veryworriedguy
15-01-2014, 02:04 PM
bro, you worried too much. Since your BJ and FJ are done with condom there is no reason for the HIV to infect you with the condom still intact after the session.

Stomach discomfort are usually associated with taking wrong or too much food and making them uncomfortable. Consult a doctor and he will prescribe necessary medication for you.

I read that ppl still do get infected aft protected fj??? Any advice on it?

sammyboyfor
15-01-2014, 04:34 PM

If you're the paranoid hypochondriac sort, I suggest you stay away from whores and quickies.:p

sunnysunnysunny
15-01-2014, 05:07 PM
3 mth later do a test...wait for ur death sentance.
Meantime, treat urself nice.

jnudes
15-01-2014, 06:23 PM

I was worried like you before. To obtain a peace of mind I decided to go for HIV blood test. Result was negative. Very happy and relieved after seeing the results.

Like one bro mentioned go for HIV test after 3 months for most accurate result. In the mean time stop cheong and wait for 3 months to arrive and later go for test.

The only way people can get infected is when their condom got broken after ejaculating which can happen, but very rare cases.

Veryworriedguy
15-01-2014, 07:55 PM
I was worried like you before. To obtain a peace of mind I decided to go for HIV blood test. Result was negative. Very happy and relieved after seeing the results.

Like one bro mentioned go for HIV test after 3 months for most accurate result. In the mean time stop cheong and wait for 3 months to arrive and later go for test.

The only way people can get infected is when their condom got broken after ejaculating which can happen, but very rare cases.

Tks bro.. I will wait it out and do the test.

Veryworriedguy
15-01-2014, 07:55 PM
3 mth later do a test...wait for ur death sentance.
Meantime, treat urself nice.

Why would u say that????

Meribel
15-01-2014, 10:04 PM
Think you are overly paranoid. You should avoid commercial sex in this case.

hayhay1
16-01-2014, 07:13 AM
Relax bro,

Wait for 28days go for combo test. Is convulsive at 28days

Johnbass
16-01-2014, 08:18 AM
Tiagong my doc say there's many cases of stomach flu recently... I also kena.
U see doc liao?

:cool:

36Red
16-01-2014, 10:35 AM
Go have yourself tested n then don't go for pros anymore.

Veryworriedguy
16-01-2014, 01:36 PM
U see doc liao?

I had seen a doc but the stomach flu is now comin to 14days n no sign of recovering. No fever just no appetite and stomach pain and bloatness.

Any indication that is cos of HIV? Cos HIV patients have no appetite often?

Veryworriedguy
16-01-2014, 02:20 PM
U see doc liao?

Yap I saw a doc alr but aft 14 days stil no appetite, stomach pain and bloatness.

Is it cos of hiv infection?

Veryworriedguy
16-01-2014, 02:22 PM
Ya I seen doc alr but aft 14 days stil no appetite stomach pain n bloatness.

Is it due to hiv infection?

sammyboyfor
16-01-2014, 02:23 PM

Could be but very unlikely based on your description of what happened.

Satos43
16-01-2014, 02:38 PM
Bro, I know how you're feeling. Felt the same way and ended up doing 3 HIV tests, all negative thankfully but still worry about it from time to time so had to see a psychiatrist for it.

If you're sure the condom is intact, the chances of getting it is EXTREMELY minimal. Even having unprotected sex doesn't mean you'll get it since it's still about one in a thousand chance and if the pros doesn't have it, then you will definitely not get it.

You can do the PCR test at 12 days which has a 100% accuracy though you have to wait about 2 weeks for results. You can also do the combo test at 28 days which is conclusive (according to Dr Tan).

Hope you are also negative bro. Stay safe and to fully protect yourself, just stay away and PCC for 100% protection like I did.

Satos43
16-01-2014, 02:40 PM

Problem is a lot of symptoms of HIV can be applied to a lot of other illnesses. Wait another 2 weeks, get the combo test for peace of mind.

jnudes
16-01-2014, 06:23 PM
Yap I saw a doc alr but aft 14 days stil no appetite, stomach pain and bloatness.

Is it cos of hiv infection?

Bro, please think positively. You have been quite paranoid.

Last month I was coughing for 2 weeks non-stop thinking that the situation will get worse.

After trying different cough syrups from government clinic and also local pharmacy, my situation did not improve.

Then decided to try Chinese medication by boiling red and black dates together, then drink the soup. After drinking my cough eventually decreased and now I am fine again without any cough.

Wish you good luck with your HIV test. I am pretty sure you be OK.

Veryworriedguy
16-01-2014, 08:08 PM
I am also not sure what condom the pros is using cos I mv see that brand before n regret I nv ask to take a closer look cos I read that lambskin condom dun protect against hiv??? How to diff between lambskin condom n latex condom any1 noe???

I Chiong many times but this is the only time I am so worried cos my loss of appetite seems not recovering and this is the 1st time for me and the pros seem to have disappear from the site I look up from...

babyonboard
16-01-2014, 08:09 PM
TS, I've been there - i.e. that whole stomach flu thingy. It came right after an FL session for me and lasted for a week or so. Even accompanied by cold sweats and huge loss of appetite.

But... I recovered. Not sure if the cold sweats was just me over-worried about HIV or if the huge loss of appetite was due to HIV. Am sure that there's a largely psychological effect in there.

FYI though, the session was BBBJ and FJ with condom. But... for some reason, I didn't feel right about the PRC FL I just did - and later, that whole stomach flu episode just made me feel really bad about it. In the end though, the only real way to assuage all that fear and potential future regret is to go get that HIV test. And do it regularly. :)

That's my 2 cents. Good luck with you!

Veryworriedguy
18-01-2014, 03:33 PM
Can I go for the hiv test after one mth of exposure at disc? Will it be conclusive?

sammyboyfor
18-01-2014, 03:52 PM
Can I go for the hiv test after one mth of exposure at disc? Will it be conclusive?

Don't waste your time and money going for an HIV test. It isn't necessary.

Veryworriedguy
18-01-2014, 04:22 PM
There is really no need for the test?? I lost 2-3kg over 14 days when it was so hard for me to lose weight last time.

And weight loss is a symptom of HIV?

sammyboyfor
18-01-2014, 04:25 PM
There is really no need for the test?? I lost 2-3kg over 14 days when it was so hard for me to lose weight last time.

And weight loss is a symptom of HIV?

HIV does not cause weight loss until it becomes full blown AIDS and that takes years.

Veryworriedguy
18-01-2014, 04:49 PM
Really????? Tks for your advice!

Can I also ask what is my risk of getting herpes from protected bj from the FL (she had mouth ulcer that day and she lick my balls!)

jnudes
18-01-2014, 04:55 PM

Can I also ask what is my risk of getting herpes from protected bj from the FL (she had mouth ulcer that day and she lick my balls!)

The risk is zero because the condom did not break and the ulcer from her mouth cannot penetrate the rubber condom, unless of course if you do kissing mouth to mouth with her. This may expose you to some risk.

sammyboyfor
18-01-2014, 05:06 PM

Yes you could catch Herpes from the balls licking session.

Veryworriedguy
18-01-2014, 05:07 PM
I didn't do any kissing with her. But can I get the virus from her licking my balls?

sammyboyfor
18-01-2014, 05:15 PM
I didn't do any kissing with her. But can I get the virus from her licking my balls?

If she is having an oral herpes outbreak and she kisses your testicles, the virus can be transmitted from her lips to your balls.

However, if you don't develop any symptoms, I wouldn't worry about it.

Since you're a confirmed paranoid hypochondriac, I suggest you confine yourself to jerking off from now on. :D

Veryworriedguy
18-01-2014, 05:19 PM
I do develop mouth ulcers 5 days after the exposure. Did I get oral herpes from her???

sammyboyfor
18-01-2014, 05:23 PM
I do develop mouth ulcers 5 days after the exposure. Did I get oral herpes from her???

Possible. For more information, go to http://lmgtfy.com/?q=oral+herpes+transmission

Veryworriedguy
18-01-2014, 05:33 PM
Possible. For more information, go to http://lmgtfy.com/?q=oral+herpes+transmission

If the virus enters through my balls shd I get genital herpes instead?

sammyboyfor
18-01-2014, 05:56 PM
If the virus enters through my balls shd I get genital herpes instead?

Any herpes outbreaks in the genital area are referred to as "genital herpes".

Veryworriedguy
20-01-2014, 08:31 AM
I would like to have the hiv test today at DSC (after 3 weeks exposure), would the test pick up anything? Will the result be conclusive?

sammyboyfor
20-01-2014, 08:59 AM
I would like to have the hiv test today at DSC (after 3 weeks exposure), would the test pick up anything? Will the result be conclusive?

It depends upon the type of test being done. Ask the experts there when you go for your test.

doomday123
20-01-2014, 02:13 PM
I think you worried too much liao.......................;)

I used to be like you when I was young but now, I see no point of going for a HIV Test unless u are pretty sure that will be your last time................:cool:

By the way, there is no cure for herpes as what I read.

But there is no need to worry so much, what done cannot be undone.

Just live happily can liao, isn't that the purpose of life....................:D

Satos43
20-01-2014, 04:01 PM

Bro, wait until 28 days, get the duo combo test which will be conclusive at 28 days. It will cost more but it depends on how badly you want peace of mind.

kelvin06
21-01-2014, 01:53 AM
F u la.. u ask dumb f qns that u can find ans on the web.. u seeking attention or u nth bettter to do.. if u worry like f, dun ever fa.. simplezz

ask ask ask. ask stupid qns..

siao.

ffun161
21-01-2014, 09:01 PM
Protected BJ and protected FJ, nothing to worry about with HIV;)

Hummyguy
24-01-2014, 01:28 PM
Even with protection, only lessen chance. So its always a risk.

maxsee
24-01-2014, 03:45 PM
I think there will always be risk of HIV if u want to look for FL...remember couple of years back there was a newspaper article on a guy who poke a FL while wearing 2 condoms.....and he end up with HIV....and that is his first fuck for his whole life.....so wat can i say....as long as u want to poke a FL....u must be mentally prepared that there is a tiny chance of contracting HIV....so if u are the type who will imagine things and worried non stop...it would still be best to DIY yourself...:D:D:D

Veryworriedguy
24-01-2014, 06:33 PM
I think there will always be risk of HIV if u want to look for FL...remember couple of years back there was a newspaper article on a guy who poke a FL while wearing 2 condoms.....and he end up with HIV....and that is his first fuck for his whole life.....so wat can i say....as long as u want to poke a FL....u must be mentally prepared that there is a tiny chance of contracting HIV....so if u are the type who will imagine things and worried non stop...it would still be best to DIY yourself...:D:D:D

Wear 2 condoms oso Kenna HIV??? Then protected fj with just one condom even worse???

maxsee
25-01-2014, 03:14 PM
I think nothing to do with 1 or 2 condoms bah...maybe he just downright unlucky bah...after all if u want to poke FL...there will always be a risk no matter how small it is...even if u wear protection....:D:D:D

jnudes
25-01-2014, 03:36 PM
Wear 2 condoms oso Kenna HIV??? Then protected fj with just one condom even worse???

bro, pls stop worrying. Ur non-stop worrying almost make me want to worry too. But the chance are if you really kena HIV is like striking a lottery jackpot you know...you want pleasure outside...this is the risk everyone has to take.

I took this risk becoz I got bored of PCC at home almost daily...so need real action somemore....dun have gf, need some FJ to unload stress. And before the action starts I always remind myself to wear condom...that's it. No point to worry beyond that.

doomday123
27-01-2014, 12:16 AM
I think if u worry so much, then commercial sex is not for you. Maybe after your HIV result is out and neglective, next time just PCC or find a faithful girlfriend.

That time I also had a ulcer on my penis and I am so positive that it's most probably is syphilis but end up nothing at all.

According to the clinic doctor, most of the time is neglective unless u are really the very unlucky one.

Talking about risk, yours is nothing compare to mine as I do RAW if the girl allowed me to do so........................:D

canola123
27-01-2014, 09:51 PM
didn't release for few days, now see FL dome 2 got nuru massage now think of it maybe not bcos nuru massage + BM might also get infected?!!

xiaolong
28-01-2014, 08:22 PM
Now at AFA doing anonymous testing... Second time I'm here as I always enjoy BBBJ and painting... Very Kanchiong and worried despite last time given all clear... Lol... When small head takes over we're always so Gung-ho... Come here like mouse with cold feet and don't even dare to look up like a leper.

Bros, want to chiong, chiong as safely as possible. If not get tested often for our loved ones. God Bless.

xiaolong
28-01-2014, 08:48 PM
Now at AFA doing anonymous testing... Second time I'm here as I always enjoy BBBJ and painting... Very Kanchiong and worried despite last time given all clear... Lol... When small head takes over we're always so Gung-ho... Come here like mouse with cold feet and don't even dare to look up like a leper.

Bros, want to chiong, chiong as safely as possible. If not get tested often for our loved ones. God Bless.

Whew... I'm clear... Was eyeing a SYT who came to the clinic together with her friend. Terrible... Lol... Interesting to note that a young gal looking like poly going would come to a place like this.

kiacar123
05-02-2014, 08:13 AM
Hi Bro it is not possible to have fever or flu 5 days after exposure and link to hiv.

Hiv takes much longer time.

But I advise bros here when u test for HIV screening, do include std comprehensive screening as well. Especially if u are married. The virus may go undetected for years without physical symptoms especially for guys.

Stay safe and have a peace of mind. Cheers.

coolfire69
05-02-2014, 08:48 AM
Whew... I'm clear... Was eyeing a SYT who came to the clinic together with her friend. Terrible... Lol... Interesting to note that a young gal looking like poly going would come to a place like this.

Congrats bro!

So... Still gonna continue cheonging? :D

Yeah, I've seen some SYTs at AFA before too.. :p

kiacar123
05-02-2014, 10:32 AM

I believe you will be fine.

Johnbass
05-02-2014, 10:39 AM
This thread is good.
When the small head thinks too much, I will come here and let the big head take over.
:D

*NB... A chiobu OL just walked past, and her short skirt got blew up by the strong wind.

Smallandstrong
05-02-2014, 12:53 PM
This thread is good.
When the small head thinks too much, I will come here and let the big head take over.

*NB... A chiobu OL just walked past, and her short skirt got blew up by the strong wind.

Similarly I come here to let my big head take over...

Then when I see the other categories, my small head told my finger to click.

A vicious cycle of reading threads, getting hard, then reading THESE kind of threads to get it soft.

I dub it, training.

Then there are times where... The bigger head just doesn't feel like thinking at all, then the smaller head... Stands in.

What a conundrum. :confused:

Johnbass
05-02-2014, 01:29 PM
Similarly I come here to let my big head take over...

Steady lah.
Great minds think alike.

So... later go where piak?

Smallandstrong
05-02-2014, 01:47 PM
Steady lah.
Great minds think alike.

So... later go where piak?

Nowhere :(

Stay in the office be a good man. Meetings at 2pm, so by the time finish also nowhere to piak.

After office hours usually be a role model husband mah.

Johnbass
05-02-2014, 02:06 PM
Nowhere :(

Stay in the office be a good man. Meetings at 2pm, so by the time finish also nowhere to piak.

After office hours usually be a role model husband mah.

Steady lah... 同道中人

chickenlittley
05-02-2014, 04:40 PM
I thnk stomach flu comes from ur anxiety. and when u have anxiety, u cant eat well and will have indigestion. thats wads causing it. Dont worry i am sure u are fine =)

canola123
06-02-2014, 09:55 PM
This thread is good.

nowadays the OLs very daring one de, buay tahan
also due to the fashion wears these days, can wear both for work n after work party.

Johnbass
06-02-2014, 10:20 PM
nowadays the OLs very daring one de, buay tahan
also due to the fashion wears these days, can wear both for work n after work party.

Ya... too bad my office only got aunties and many pinoys...
no chio OL xmms
Lousy HR...

demonhunter
08-02-2014, 01:14 AM
Ya... too bad my office only got aunties and many pinoys...
no chio OL xmms
Lousy HR...

Aunties n pinoys u also can piak 1st then talk later mah

IAmAwesome
08-03-2014, 03:21 PM
Aunties n pinoys u also can piak 1st then talk later mah

:eek: :eek: :eek:

low0power
08-03-2014, 09:24 PM
How about fresh abrasion on my feet touches the bed sheet? I am quite worried on this. What if pre-cum or fluid touches it? However, I had protected for both bj and fj.

It has been a week from the action, now feeling dizzy and lost of energy level. I know that the possibility is quite low but I am still waiting for 90 days and I shall go for a screening.

EddieF4
29-03-2014, 08:24 AM
How about fresh abrasion on my feet touches the bed sheet? I am quite worried on this. What if pre-cum or fluid touches it? However, I had protected for both bj and fj.

It has been a week from the action, now feeling dizzy and lost of energy level. I know that the possibility is quite low but I am still waiting for 90 days and I shall go for a screening.

No offence bro but you're worried over nothing. If you're that worried, go for the P24 test at 28 days which is conclusive. No need for retest at 3 months.