PDA

View Full Version : Any bros know any ktv with local chinese with high playability

Funseekerguy
15-01-2014, 01:29 AM
Intending to cheong with my bros next week... has not been in ktv scene for a long time n already lose touch with the scene. Anyway, can any bros here recomend any ktv that has local chinese with high playabiliy??? Thks alot.

kopipok
21-01-2014, 11:28 PM
nowadays all PRC & Viet gal already, hard to see any local SG gal liao.:(

massagemmaniac
22-01-2014, 08:55 PM
Many years ago, cuppage still have many locals and malaysians.
Now not sure. Too long no cheong. :)

memorablez
22-01-2014, 09:17 PM
bro, my good frend did a search lately also cannot find..
so what he did was to get an 'agent' to arrange for a few gers and book a ''bunglow hotel'' in 1 of the offshore neighbouring islands...as theres only 5guys which we are all good frends... and 1 syt for each guy... so its generally okay,, can use the living room as the ktv room.. and proceed to room for action after that....

the costs of the gers + meals + accomodation + alochol from DFS ( should use all in) for 2D1N is close to 9K.....
i would rate the gers as 6-8/10 range lar... mine was only 7 at best....
we ''draw lots'' to decide which 1 got which ger thus cannot choose the 1 i like...

so thought of suggesting this idea to u.... if you are having also a bach party... think this is much better than KTV...
my aplogies if this is out of point with regards to the purpose of your event at KTV.....